LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you consider yourself as a...

On 2/22/2021 at 9:51 AM, JacktheShat said:

I like to play with my messy diaper, mushing the poop and pushing it around. I enjoy messing my diaper and wandering around with it all messy and stinky. is that scat? No I don't think so.

But I have started to enjoy masturbating in my messed diaper, rubbing myself to a climax with the poop inside my diaper. That may be edging more towards scat, but I don't think I could do it would it being contained in the diaper. I am not afraid of my own poop and don't mind cleaning myself up (does it help to be gay and into anal? Maybe.) 

I have a good friend who is properly into poop play. He smears it over his body to masturbate. He has even offered to lick my butt after I have messed myself! That is SCAT

i think the difference is wether it is the diaper that is key for you or the poop. I couldn't play with poop other than my own and inside my diaper

You haven't lived til You've Lived.

13 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

You haven't lived til You've Lived.

I am the same, I only like a messy diaper, and nothing else.  I will wear a poopy diaper for 2-4 hours, and go about activities as if nothing has happened in my diaper, so sitting down squishes the poopy, but it has to remain contained in my diaper.  If on the occasion that the mess begins to squish to the front or out the back or legs I change promptly.  Yes, I do enjoy masturbating in a poopy diaper, amplifies the pleasure exponentially. I personally do not consider this scat, but smearing on other body parts I consider scat which is not at all appealing to me.

Of course I love to have a massive poo IN MY DIAPER. On my face or out of my diaper? No. I kinda like my own poo smell, probably because I always use Nullo. I have a little sweet pungency that smells kind of pooy but doesn't have that death stink. Eating or smearing my poo (out of my diaper)? Don't think so. I don't have any problem with clean ups. But when it comes to pooing a monstrous load and squish on and around my privates, I have plenty of poogasms. If you call this scat, I guess I'm kinda "scatish."

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It is such a difficult question to answer.

I would say that there is a deep, very deep-seated emotional need to be in diapers and mess my pants.

My mom first tired to potty-train me at the age of 13 months.   She then tried again at the age of 2.  And then finally a few months later, she put me back in diapers and rubber pants and kept me in diapers until the age of 5.   All because I kept messing my pants.

I was around 10 or 11 when I first diapered myself in secret and messed my pants far past my potty-training.

I would describe the need to mess my diapers as a "hunger" or a "primal urge" which never goes away.

The emotional release that comes from messing my diapers is beyond belief.   

Is it a "scat fetish?"  No, but the need to reenact my years of infancy and poopy diaper bliss is always there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I certainly do. For me, diapers are just one way to explore my scat fetish. One big reason I love diapers is that I can stay nice and messy for a long time. It's great to able to enjoy a nice load for a good 20+ hours, before playing with it in much more messy and extreme ways~

I don’t like this question because everyone seems to think a scat fetish involves the whole nine yards. I, myself, don’t think that. I believe that if you have any connection to a fetish at any level, then you could consider yourself as having the fetish. For example, I like messing. No, I love messing. I’d do it all day every day if I could. I love setting in it and squishing it around and I get intense sexual pleasure from it. But I have absolutely no desire to rub it on my body, much less eating it. The smell can be quite awful and I’m not too fond of that, but it adds to the experience, so I tolerate it (sometimes I’ll take enjoyment from it, but it’s not a focal point for me).

The same is true for other people messing, though I’ve only witnessed one other person irl. If I saw someone with a poo bulge in the seat of their pants, I’m definitely going to fantasize later, especially if I watched it happen. And if that person doesn’t seem to care (or enjoy it themself), I would spend hours trying to think of a way I could introduce myself and ask to hang out with that person without making things awkward or weird.

So do I have a scat fetish? I would answer yes, but I saw that others here would answer no (based on their previous posts in this thread).