LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Journey of 24/7 and Incontinence

10 hours ago, babyheadspace said:

Have you tried the rearz booster stuffer in really helps for me but I move from side to side I love Rearz protection 

I have not, I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the tip!

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Diaper Duck said:

Hey Hannah! I started wearing today! Since I have a job I am commited to wear 24/7 and lose control in the long run.

Woohoo! Congrats on your job and in starting your journey into 24/7 and untraining! Best of luck to you. Please keep us updated as your journey continues!

• 1 month later...

A few updates for you all.

I recently did some travel for work to St. Louis, MO for a conference. The conference was technically two days but I had planned travel all week. I literally started at about 10 am on Monday and got done with the whole trip at about 7:30 pm on Friday.

As one who is untraining, I have to, of course, pack a bunch of diapers.

This trip was easy for me because all I packed was a pack of XL Rearz Mega Inspire+ diapers. I ended up using one per day, on average. The trip to St. Louis was uneventful as I started from a local airport but the trip back saw me faced with a body scanner for airport security. My diaper was wet, but it wasn't wet enough to be flagged for further security checks, so that's a win. Although, TSA did confiscate my Diet Mountain Dew. Whatever.

The trip at the hotel was somewhat uneventful as well. I did have to wash my clothes and diapering material along the way but it was ultimately no issue.

At one point I did get locked out of my room due to a screw-up in the anti-intrusion device.

A few days into my travel I did have one incident where I was extremely wet and I had to poo. I decided to lift up, mess, and just go outside for some fresh air while browsing tumblr and playing chess. On the way down the elevator I managed to nab not 1, not 2, but 3 extra people on the way down, all with a mess. I hid in the corner as long as I could and as far as I know no one knew, but rest assured I was sweating bullets.

Leaving my used diapers in plastic bags for housekeeping was no issue either. I had housekeeping two times in my 5 day stay. I did have to walk through the hotel twice with used diapers to throw them away in the community bin, but I don't think anyone saw me.

Aside from traveling, my 24/7 experience has been almost lackluster, save for one experience a few days ago. For some dumb reason, I decided to sleep without a diaper on and ended up actually wetting the bed because in my half-awake stupor I decided it was okay to pee "knowing I have a diaper on." Woops. I may not be wetting unconsciously at the moment but I am definitely wetting in a mental state where I am convinced I am diapered and that it's okay to let go. Dually noted. That reminds me, I probably should be wearing diapers at all times. Just saying.

A few threads on DD have alluded to the idea that anal training with plugs and dildos, etc., may do more to enhance your control, so for the last month or two I've been abstaining from anal training. I don't know if I saw any improvement with regards to untraining but I felt like I was restricting an activity that I enjoy too much, so recently I started to anal train again. The caveat this time is I've finally come to a point where I have to accept my so-called incontinence for what it is. It's not what I'd call incontinence, but I am dependent on diapers to a degree that's a lot more than when I started. A common theme among us untrainers is that "we're not incontinent, yet, but our cruising range is a lot less," (paraphrasing of course).

I can confirm that I can't go too long without needing to use the toilet, and that's thanks to my untraining efforts. I don't plan on stopping or regressing, but my expectations for progress were way over-estimated and I'm slowly coming to accept that I will untrain at the rate that I am able, and nothing more. If that means I'll never be truly diaper dependent, then so be it, but I'm going to keep trying.

Also, recently my wife has made the toilet off limits. I've never hidden the fact that I often go #2 in the loo, but since my wife in enforcing the no toilet rule I had to get a solution to my messing situation without feeling like I'll be wasting premium diapers. So I bought the EGOSAN Maxi incontinence brief to be the diaper I do my messes in. All I can say is that they work for messes, but I've had some blowouts that have gotten into my plastic pants and they are no good beyond one good wetting. Oh well. Economically speaking, only in terms of wetting, good diapers are a better bang for your buck. I think next time I'll go back to Abena L4s.

I'm making progress on making a new stent. I've made four of them recently but none of them have seated properly in my urethra so I'm still working on different designs. I may try the modified catheter design soon but this time with a long retrieval line.

That's about it for now. I'll keep you all updated.