LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

urgency

I love for the urgency. I guess I love the pooping too. And the poogasm. Loving the urgency just keeps it for hours. The longer it does, it increases when I actually poo. Holding can be tough but it makes the urgency that much better. What I do is to keep some "fiber loading" and huge, great food. At least a day. Maybe Two. I've been pretty good at holding. By then, my diapers ( good disposable over a pull-on cloth diaper and plastic pants) are wet and now I really feel urgency. By the end of the second day, I'm ready to relax and let the poo slides up my diaper. The urgency becomes a slow progression until uncontrolled surge just spreads that monstrous load. Love that. Urgency makes it even better. Any one?

• Like 1

I can't feel the urgency until I am about to mess my diaper. I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent and the only indication I get that I am about to mess myself is an intestinal contraction. Within about 10 seconds, I am filling my diaper with a load of poop. It doesn't bother me when it happens at home but when it happens in public, it is really embarrassing.

No need to be embarrassed fillemup. Accidents happen and you are incon. I respect that because it beyond your control. As for me I enjoy taking a good walk to the market after having a good breakfast and filling up on oatmeal and cereal and wearing my rearz rebels and just filling my diaper with a huge load and enjoying the way it sways in my diaper as I walk. Its not just for guys lol. Long time diaper pooper here and diaper lover. No urgency for me, just a thrill.

• Thanks 1

I have to agree with you @Evelyn DellcerroI remember the first time I held for almost 2 days. I didnt quite make it and that reinforced my faith in good pullups. I know pullups can't hold much pee but poop I commend them !!! I held for 36 hours and had just finished work. I was driving home aand stopped off at a store to pick up a coffee. I was walking back to my truck and I stopped as I opened the door and my stomach gave a good grumble and that was all she wrote I let out 36 hours of holding, in a matter of seconds. I admit it was a whole new feeling and I instantly had an erection. I was wearing a short skirt and I know this filled my pullup to yhr max. I had poop all over my lower back and all over my balls. I got in my truck and carefully squished it down and drove home. Just on the drive home I ejaculated in my diaper it felt so warm and good. I learned a few years later when dating my now wife how good it actually felt. My accident wasn't planned but well enjoyed for sure. So when you say urgency, it just came out and I had no control that fateful morning.. Evelyn I love you baby !  @diaperjack101 you are a sweetheart and bless you for this topic !

• Like 3

Ican totally relate how you describe it . waking up in the morning, feeling the need to poop but holding that big load until the next morning. Drinking a strong coffee . FEEling the loud urge to release it all and finish it with a looonnngg stream of peepee . how great it is to wait for it !

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Transfusionelle said:

I have to agree with you @Evelyn DellcerroI remember the first time I held for almost 2 days. I didnt quite make it and that reinforced my faith in good pullups. I know pullups can't hold much pee but poop I commend them !!! I held for 36 hours and had just finished work. I was driving home aand stopped off at a store to pick up a coffee. I was walking back to my truck and I stopped as I opened the door and my stomach gave a good grumble and that was all she wrote I let out 36 hours of holding, in a matter of seconds. I admit it was a whole new feeling and I instantly had an erection. I was wearing a short skirt and I know this filled my pullup to yhr max. I had poop all over my lower back and all over my balls. I got in my truck and carefully squished it down and drove home. Just on the drive home I ejaculated in my diaper it felt so warm and good. I learned a few years later when dating my now wife how good it actually felt. My accident wasn't planned but well enjoyed for sure. So when you say urgency, it just came out and I had no control that fateful morning.. Evelyn I love you baby !  @diaperjack101 you are a sweetheart and bless you for this topic !

I can just imagine if I had known you then baby!! Now that I have you I will never let go !!

• Like 1