LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy maybe (Solemates) chapter 4 up 12/02/20

First of all I know that’s not how you spell soulmates, it was intentional. I know I have a hard time sticking with my stories, which is why I am going to warn all of you I can’t promise I will stick with this one. Honestly I write as a way to relieve stress, and though I don’t want to know what you guys think, and I want to give everyone something to enjoy, I am writing mostly for myself in this situation. However, this does not mean I won’t take critique. So if you have anything to add or errors to correct (I know I’m bad at proof reading) please feel free to share. Okey now that that’s out of the way I am going to tell you about about this story.  This story is based on true events in my life, but it will also contain a lot of fiction. You may realize there is a lack of information about the fiancé in this story but that is intentional. She is not the focal point of this story and it’s is not my ntent to shine bad light on her.  She is a part of the story by necessity.  Without further ado here is my story.  

Chapter 1

“I have a diaper fetish.”  This wasn’t the first time that Levi had uttered these words, but, unbeknownst to him, this time would have the greatest impact on his life.  Levi had been an adult baby and diaper lover all of his life and as such, if asked where this particular fetish had sprung from, he was left without an answer. At the age of 28, he had already told a few of his past girlfriends which different levels of success, but this was one of the few times he had told one of his friends.

Maddie and Levi had been friends and coworkers for almost three years by that point, and they had a most peculiar relationship.  To the outside eye, most would think they had a thing for each other, and this was partially true, however the full truth was a bit more unorthodox. They had spent spent their first year as co-workers flirting on and off and developing a rather close friendship.  There was a point Levi was seriously thinking about asking her out, but acting on a hint she had dropped about a ‘particular person’ that was always waited on text from, Levi assumed that she was off the market.  Levi, who had met his new girlfriend shortly thereafter, wasn’t too disheartened by this assumption, and Maddie and his relationship, continued on in the same fashion.

The revelation that Maddie was, in fact, a lesbian didn’t really change their relationship, and Levi hadn’t really been surprised by it either. Her sexual orientation had actually made their friendship a lot less complicated because, the now engaged, Levi felt a lot less guilty about having such a close girl friend if being with her was not even on the table.

Flash forward three years and Maddie, now married to a wonderful lady named Arya, stood opposite Levi, a smile forming on her face.

“That makes a lot of sense in hindsight.”  The blond girl, upon seeing the mortified look on Levi’s face, chuckled and quickly wrapped him in a tight hug. “Oh, don’t being embarrassed, I still love you. Honestly I’m more intrigued than anything.”

Maddie had aspirations to be a sex therapist, which was one of the reasons that Levi had confided in her.  The other, big, reason he had felt so strongly about sharing was that Levi’s current engagement was not going well at all.  Despite starting out with the passion worthy of song, things just seemed to be going from bad to worse. Levi had told her everything about himself, including his fetish, and to to his delight she took on the role of his mommy as well as fiancé, but good things seem never to last.  His engagement, now crumbling, and his little side, now neglected, led him to revealing his biggest secret to this girl in hopes that someone may accept him.

“Thank you for not thinking I’m a freak.” Levi was now crying in Maddie’s arms and his fear, of telling her, had evaporated.

“I will always love you kiddo,” Maddie said, rubbing his back. “But you are still going to have to tell me more about this. So I proclaim that we are going to lunch together and you are going to tell me all about this babyish side of yours.”

Levi let go of Maddie and wiped his eyes.  The use of the word ‘kiddo’ didn’t go unnoticed or appreciated, and Levi could already tell he had made the right choice in telling her. “It’s a date.” After all, go in it depth about his fetish in the middle of work didn’t give Levi the greatest feelings of security.

An hour later the two sat outside a burger hut, free from the constraints of work.  Levi no longer felt nervous or self conscious about revealing so much of himself to Maddie, quite the contrary. Now that he had done the hard part, all he wanted to do was reveal everything about himself and take comfort in complete vulnerability.

“Tell me everything you are comfortable with sharing, and I will ask questions as they come up.” She smiled warmly at him, and not for the first time, he wished she wasn’t a lesbian.

He told her how he didn’t know how or when it started, told her about his love of diaper, bottles, pacifiers, onesies, and all the other baby things, told her how is was a sexual turn on, but also something he used to regress and deal with all the stress in his life.  Next, he told her about how he told his fiancé and their whole story (she was already aware of their current relationship issues). He told her about the shame the fetish brought him, the joy in brought him, his love of humiliation, his urge to not be in control, but most of all tried to impress upon her how much diapers meant to his life.  Through out all of this, Maddie listened intently, just allowing Levi to feel safe and get out everything he needed to.

When he was done, he realized that he was once again tearing up, and he grew angry with himself for letting his emotions get the best of him again.  Honesty Levi, as an empath, had always had a hard time keeping his emotions under wraps, and because of that, everyone in his life knew he wore his heart on his sleeve.

“Do I have to embarrass you to get you to cheer up,” Maddie asked, winking.

Levi blushed and shook his head.  “Don’t you dare!”

“Oh, I can already tell you are going to fun to tease.” Levi stuck his tongue out at her, and she laughed. “Okay, question time! So, do you actually use your diapers, or do you just wear them like normal crinkly underwear?”

It was only her first question and Levi was blushing once again. “Well, um...” the moment he hesitated, she giggled and he knew he didn’t have to verbalize his answer,

“Oh my gosh, that’s great!”

Levi was bewildered, “Why is that great?”

“Because it makes it more authentic and I love that.” Maddie’s enthusiasm was almost contagious, and Levi found himself smiling dispute his embarrassment. “Do you use them for everything?”

Levi knew this question had to be next, but it still was hard for him to vocalize and answer. “Yes,” Levi looked down at the floor, “like you said, it makes it more authentic.  I just like feeling completely safe and that I don’t have to worry about using the potty while I’m in them.”  Despite everything, Levi was still having a hard time saying the word ‘diaper’ out loud.

“You are too cute when you get shy, you know that?”

“You’re not make this any easier for me.”

“Oh hush little one! You know you love it.” And she was right, and she knew it. “Do you change yourself or?” She trailed off, not needing to finish the sentence for Levi to understand.

“I do when I have to but I prefer being changed by someone else.”  It continued on this way all though lunch, and their conversation kept with him all the way though the rest of the work day.

Levi tried to keep in a good mood for the rest of the day, but his unstable relationship and home life soon sapped his enthusiasm.  When his lady went to bed, Levi decided he needed a bit of baby time. Going over to his diaper stash, in the closet and being careful not to wake his lady, he grabbed some baby powder, his dinosaur covered changing mat, and a thick diaper with a babyish design.  Going to the bathroom and undressing, he payed the mat out and unfolded the diaper on top of it. With expert hands that come with years of experience, he laid down on the waiting padding, then powdered his diaper area and bottom before drawing the diaper between his legs and taping it shut.  Levi was always surprised by how good a diaper felt after long periods of not wearing. Next, though he wished he didn’t have to, he pulled on a shirt and pajama bottoms and left the bathroom.

Levi had the next day off, so going to the fridge, crinkling all the while, he pulled out some vodka and mixed himself a drink before sitting down and putting on a movie.  The alcohol did help and soon his elation, at confiding in Maddie, returned.  Also, due to the alcohol, Levi soon felt a twinge in his bladder and without thinking he released his muscles causing his diaper to grow warm and wet. In this state of drunken euphoria, Levi’s common sense soon started to slip and he started typing out a text.

Maddie

Levi: Would you be my babysitter?

Not pausing to debate if it was a good idea or not, Levi hit send and instantly felt regret.

• Like 5

Chapter 2

What was I thinking? What, the actual hell, was I thinking? Levi paced around his living room, worrying to himself, berating himself, and generally just coming up with different ways to say he was a moron. After he had calmed down a bit, he suddenly stopped and looked down.  Remembering the wet diaper around his waist, he looked around and let a sigh of relief that he had already closed the windows for the night. Realizing that nothing he did right now could change his current predicament for the better, he plopped back down with the crinkle, and put on something to watch.

Levi was awoken to the pinging of a text message.  He hadn’t moved from his spot in front of the tv and when turned to grab his phone, he felt a twinge of pain in his head.  Right, this is why drinking is bad. Trying to ignore the headache, he picked up his phone and checked his messages.

Maddie: Sure I could be your babysitter baby boy ?. What does my new position entail?

Levi exhaled in relief, then excitedly sent back a reply.

Levi: Well it just means like, treat me like you were actually my babysitter. Give me a set of rules I have to follow, and if I break any have punishments and such.  Nothing sexual of coarse, I really don’t want to cross any of your boundaries.

Maddie: I appreciate you respecting that little one.  Hmmm... This could be fun. I’ll start thinking of ideas. Send me any ideas you can think of.

Levi: Well I guess we could say I have to do whatever you say in person.

Maddie: Well you already have to do that at work so we might as well extend it to everywhere. ?

Though Maddie had started working after Levi, with Maddie’s leadership skills, she had become one level ahead of him, effectively making her his boss.

Levi: ? very true. I’m going to jump in the shower now though.

Looking down at his overly saturated diaper and moving around a bit, Levi deduced that if he didn’t change soon he was in danger or developing a diaper rash. On the outside, aside from the soaked diaper around his waist, Levi looked pretty calm and normal. However, on the inside he was jumping for joy. He had a babysitter!  If anything, just having someone, outside of himself, telling him what to do is exactly what he needed to try and fall more into his abdl side, which was something he desperately needed in his current situation.  With Levi’s relationship falling apart, he had a hard time feeling love in his life; regression helped him cope with that lack of love, at lease to a certain extent.

When he was finally in the bathroom, he released the tapes on his diaper, and let the thing fall to the ground, it was then that he heard his phone go off again.

Maddie: No little one, showers for for big kids.  I want you to take a bath baby boy ?.

Levi blushed after reading his phone, but the message still made a smile come to his face.

Levi:  Yes ma’am I shall get right on that.

Maddie: Good boy. Tell me when you are done.

Levi set his phone down and started to run the bath water.  Honestly, he had always loved baths.  There was something about being submerged in water that always brought Levi to a state of peace. When the tub was full, he turned off the water and lowered himself slowly into the hot water.  He was in heaven, and the rest of the bath passed in a relaxing haze.

About thirty minutes later, Levi stepped out of the tub, pulled the plug, and grabbed his phone.

Levi: I am getting out of the bath.  That was a wonderful choice thank you!

Maddie: Babysitter knows best.  Now I know it is your day off today.  So as my charge, I think you needed to be in diapers all day today kiddo.

Levi almost dropped his phone after reading this.  It was exactly what he wanted, but that didn’t mean he was any less shocked by the suggestion of diapers.

Levi: Okay ?. Do you want to see pics of what I have?

Maddie: Yes! Of course I do!  I demand pics of everything, and if you have multiple diapers I need pick which one you are going to wear!

Shaking with a combination of excitement and nervousness, Levi dug into his closet and started laying out all his baby stuff on the bed.  First he laid out his three different brands of diapers: Tykables Overnights, Little Rascals, and Camelots. He quickly sent a picture of all three to Maddie

Maddie: Oh wow I wasn’t expecting them to be so babyish. Those are so cute!  I pick the one with dragon kitties?

Levi: Those are actually monsters. But will do.

Levi grabbed the other two diapers off the bed and put them back away.  Then, he grabbed his changing mat and spread it out on the bed before placing Little Rascal next to it along with some baby powder. After unfolding the thick, green, and white diaper, Levi laid down on it and starting powdering all over.  When he was down, he pulled the diaper up between his legs and taped it shut.  Once again, Levi was in babyish bliss, but it was better this time, because it hadn’t been his idea.  He freedom from choice was one of things he loved about regressing.

Levi: Okay I am diapered ?.

Maddie: I require proof little mister!

Oh gosh! Did she really just say that? Levi’s mind was running wild, but he obeyed and got took a picture of himself in a full mirror wearing nothing but a diaper.

Maddie: That is adorable! Oh gosh it’s too much I just want to give you a big hug and cuddle you to death!

Levi had no answer for this, so instead of replying, he started to pull out all his abdl stuff and sending pics of them to Maddie. The items, all adult sized, were as follows: two baby bottles with different designs on them, a pink hello kitty pacifier, a Blue Micky Mouse pacifier, a green elephant pacifier, the dinosaur changing mat, two different onesies, a pair of footie pajamas, two bibs, and a pair of cloth training pants.

Maddie: I’m at a loss for words.

Levi: Sorry I didn’t mean to overwhelm you...

Maddie: No that’s not it.  I just had no idea all of this stuff existed in adult sizes.  Levi I love you and thank you for sharing this side of of you.

Levi: Hehe I love you too.  And of course I shared this stuff with you, we are solemates after all!

Maddie: LOL I totally forgot about that!  We totally are!

The story of the solemates went back more than two years.  Maddie had made the comment that she had oddly shaped feet.

“No not oddly shaped feet,” Levi said smiling broadly, “they are just uniquely sized. Like, like...” Levi was digging for a comparison, and when he found the perfect one, he smiled even bigger.  “Like Cinderella!”

Maddie started laughing. “Does that make you Prince Charming?”

“Well I am obviously your true love so who else would I be, if not Prince Charming?”

“Would that make us sole...” she pointed to the sole of her shoe, “...mates?”

Back in the present Levi sent back a reply.

Levi: Despite our different situations I just want you to know that I really do love you and I will always be there for you.

Maddie:  You say this like this is new news...

Maddie: I’m just teasing, I feel the same about you.  Now, go put on a onesie and send my a pic, because I can’t have you running around in just a diaper all day ?.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Luvschild changed the title to Mommy maybe (Solemates) chapter 2 up 11/18/20

Chapter 3

Levi was on, what felt like, his thousandth picture of him in his, white and blue teddy bear onesie. Every time he looked at his phone after, he found something wrong with the angle, or the lighting, or the expression his his face.  It was a nightmare, but after a while he settled on a picture and sent it.  In the moments before he got a reply, he once again berated himself for being so stupid.  Why had he thought it was a good idea to share his inner most secrets in picture form. He was just asking for rejection and exposure. He looked down at the onesie, snapped at the crotch of his bulging diaper, and worked on calming himself.

Maddie is understanding and she would never tell anyone.  She has already seen that picture of me in a diaper so sending this one is no worse.  Actually it might not even be as bad because my diaper wasn’t fully out in the open like before.  However the pacifier might have been a bit much. Levi sucked a few times on said pacifier and it actually helped to smooth him. What’s done is done, I can’t take it back now anyway.

He didn’t have to worry about his fiancé coming home any time soon.  She, unlike him, had consistent, Monday through Friday, morning schedule. Levi liked to tell people that he himself had and collage kids schedule.

“Yup I work four tens, but I don’t know what days or what times those four days will be.”  He really did hate his random schedule, but as he poked at his crinkly diaper, he had to admit it did have its benefits.

After what felt like ages, Levi’s phone dinged, and he rushed over to where it was sitting.

Maddie: That looks very warm.  And I see someone wanted his paci ?.  Now that you are dressed for the day, you need to know that the potty is off limits, and no changing without my permission. Understand little mister?

It almost seemed to be too good to be true. Even though he probably wouldn’t have used the bathroom anyway, it felt good to have the choice taken out of his hands for a change.

Levi: Yes beautiful lady I will be good

Maddie was busy for most of the day, but Levi knew she was at work so it didn’t bother him. However, thanks to her words and orders, Levi had fallen into a little mindset and he spent meet of his day watching Rugrats and looking up legos online. His diaper didn’t remain dry for long, and within four hours, the padding between his legs was getting pretty full. Levi thought about asking if he could change, but there was something else hanging over his head. About and hour ago his stomach had started cramping, but he didn’t know how Maddie would react if he did that in his diaper. He could just keep that from her, but he didn’t really want to keep anything from her, plus about and hour ago she called a diaper check and made him send her a pic of his current diaper.

Maddie: Oh my gosh you actually do use it! It’s a good thing I put you in diapers or you would have left puddles all over the house.

Levi had claimed that he would have been able to make it if was aloud to use the potty, but teased him saying that she wasn’t so sure about that.

Levi’s stomach rumble, bring him back to the present, and he made up his decision.

Levi: May I please change?

He sent another picture of his, mostly full diaper.

Levi: It’s pretty full and I um... maybe need to use a different kind of bathroom.

Maddie: Well your diaper is a “different kind of bathroom” already isn’t it?

She was either playing dumb or she had missed his subtlety.  Either way, she was making it so he had to just come out and say it.  His stomach grumbled again and he knew his time was running out.

Levi: I don’t have to uh... pee I have to ?

Maddie: What do you have to do baby boy?

She was playing dumb! Levi both loved and hated her in that moment.

Levi: Fine!  I need to poop. Can I please change out of my diaper so I can go?

Maddie: Hmmm, I do remember saying no potty.  I’m almost sure of it. I’m not one-hundred percent sure, but I think “no potty” means that you aren’t allowed to use the potty.  What do you think little one?

Levi didn’t really have a problem pooping his diaper, but there was something about Maddie telling him he had to use his diaper for that.  He didn’t do it that often because that meant he would have to jump in the shower afterward, and clean up was just a bit to inconvenient.  However, Maddie wasn’t really leaving him a choice, so Levi dropped down in a squatting position and relaxed his bowels.  The seat of his diaper expanded but the instant relief was followed by instant shame.  Even though she had told him to do it, Levi still didn’t think she would be comfortable with the situation. He was putting off sending the text he knew he had to send back, when his phone went off again.

Maddie: Is my baby boy having a hard time going poopy?

Levi felt his face grow hot. This girl knew exactly how to push his buttons.

Levi: No I went ?

Maddie: See kiddo his is why you belong in diapers!  Go shower and change before you lady gets home. We don’t want her to have to deal with a stinky diaper when she gets home.

This was a very true statement. In the current state of their relationship, Levi wouldn’t be caught dead in front of his fiancé in a diaper, let alone a messy one. So, taking her advice, Levi went and got cleaned up, then he disposed of his messy shame.

It went this way for a few months.  Maddie would sometimes have him wear diapers at home, and randomly call him different babyish nicknames over text and in person. Thing never went far beyond that, but Levi was grateful for what care he did receive.  However things with his Fiancé continued to deteriorate.

“She said that she can’t do this anymore.” Levi was once again sitting across from Maddie eating lunch. “Said she has been waiting for things to get better for month and she can’t do it anymore.

“I’m so sorry Levi,” Maddie said, sounding genuinely sorry. “Do you need a hug?”

“I always need your hugs, you know that.” Levi chucked, with great effort and added, “But let’s wait until we get up to leave. I mean I can’t blame her for feeling that and I still care for her. But, I guess sometimes love isn’t enough. The truth is, I think I lost her a long time ago, but I’ve just been trying to hold on and fix something that is unfixable.”

“Thats a very mature way to look at things.” Maddie reached over and put her hand on his. “But I hope you know that I am here for you.”

The combination of the situation, her words, and her hand on his, made it impossible to hold back the tears anymore, and they started flowing beyond his control. Maddie stood up and gave him a hug, which he returned gratefully.

When he had finally gotten his crying under control, she asked  “What are you going to do about living conditions?”

“That’s the problem, our lease isn’t up for five more months, and we don’t have a spare bed.” Levi had been thinking about his options all day and had came to the conclusion that he didn’t really have any other options. “It’s going to be hard, but I’m just going to have to stick it out until then.”

“That’s super rough kid,” she said seriously. “Well I know it’s not as glamorous as half a queen, but if you need to, Arya and I do have a couch with your name on it whenever you want.”

“Really, thank you Maddie. You’re too good to me.”

“Very untrue, I’m only as good to you as you deserve.”

Working up his nerves, Levi asked “Can I maybe ask a favor?”

“Of course you can dummy!” She gave Levi a soft punch to the arm.

“So, I know how my mind works.” Levi wanted to make sure she understood him completely and didn’t get the wrong idea. “Because I’m around this until May, and I can’t do anything about it, I know it’s going to be pretty hard for me to deal with reality.”

“Yeah that makes sense.”

“I’m going to want to retreat into my little side to try and cope, and I was winding if you might be able to help.” Quickly he put his hands up and added frantically, “You don’t have to do much, but I was just wondering if you could just talk to me, like you are my actual babysitter, all or most of the time?” Levi was afraid he was asking too much and didn’t want her to think that he was trying to use her or anything. He just knew that if he didn’t find an escape, that he was going to be breaking down and crying a lot during these five months.

“You can’t rely on your babysitter to take care of you baby boy. I love you and if that’s what you need to be happy, then that is what your are going to get.”

Levi didn’t know why he asked it, but he just felt so safe and accepted by Maddie, that he knew she wouldn’t judge him for asking. “Um, instead of my babysitter can you maybe be my um...” He paused, and he could tell her was blushing furiously. She said nothing and just looked at him to finish. “Would you be my mommy instead?”

Maddie got a shocked look on her face, but almost instantly, the look of shock was replace by a warm smile. “If baby Levi needs mommy, then mommy I will be.  Come her little one.” Maddie opened her arms and Levi allowed himself to be embraced.

Levi was crying again, but this time the tears care not from sadness, but from the unconditional love that he felt in Maddie’s arms at that moment.  “I love you mommy.”

“I love you too, my baby boy.”

• Like 3
  • Luvschild changed the title to Mommy maybe (Solemates) chapter 3 up 11/21/20
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 4

As the days went on things just got more and more awkward between Levi and his, now, ex.  Despite being an absolute wreck for a whole week, Levi now was in a surprisingly good mood.  However, no matter how short the exchanges were, it only took one encounter with his ex to crush his good mood.  Because of this one fact, Levi had started spending as little time as possible at home. Levi’s saving grace was Maddie.  Nothing overly big had changed between them, but just being able to call her mommy was a huge boon.  Well, nothing had changed until...

Maddie: I think you should wear a diaper to work.

Levi closed his phone, reopened it, and checked the message again to make sure he was sure he was reading her message correctly.

Levi: I don’t know about that.  What if someone sees?

Levi had worn a diaper to work once before, but it had only been once and that had been a much thinner diaper than anything he had on hand at the moment. The idea of wearing a diaper to work did excite him, especially because it was someone else telling him to do so, but he was still hesitant. However, his compliance didn’t seem to be a factor to Maddie.

Maddie: Let me rephrase. Put on a diaper, you are wearing one to work.  And no potty so I would recommend bringing a spare diaper.

He was caught off guard at the abruptness, but he was in no position to argue with her.  He had asked her to be his mommy, and to him that meant he had to do whatever she said, weather he wanted to or not.

Levi: Yes mommy, I’ll go get changed now.

Maddie: Good baby. Also because I need to make sure you are following my orders, there had better be a picture of my diapered baby in my phone within the hour.

Even though the idea of being thickly diapered at work scared the hell out of him, he also felt very loved at that moment, and honestly that’s what he needed right now. He needed someone to tell him what to do because it showed him that someone cared enough about him to give him that kind of attention. Pulling himself away from his thoughts, as to not get in trouble, he pulled out his changing supplies and laid them on the bed. Within minutes he was powering his diaper area and pulling a thick white diaper between his legs and taping it shut. As he waddled over to the full length mirror, he cringed at just how crinkly the diaper was. He only hoped that the white noise at work would cover that sound. Looking at himself, a 28 year old man wearing a thick diaper with babyish designs on the front, he worried that he just looked ridiculous. Despite this, he quickly took a picture and sent it on to Maddie.

Maddie: Aww my baby is so cute when he is wearing his proper underwear isn’t he?

Levi: Do I really have to wear this to work mommy?

Maddie: Do I need to come up with a punishment for you little mister?  One more word about not wearing your diapers and I just might have to make them a permanent addition to your work attire.  Is that understood?

Levi assumed she was bluffing, but he still didn’t think he should push his luck.

Levi: Yes I understand mommy.  I’ll be good.

So, true to his word, he packed up a spare diaper along with baby powder, changing mat, and baby wipes, through on his work scrubs, and headed out to work, crinkling all the while.

When he walked in, he saw Maddie already standing there, a huge grin on her face.  Without a word, she walked over, grabbed the waistband of his scrubs, and pulled them out just enough to see the white plastic underneath. Levi, horrified, looked around and thankfully didn’t see anyone else in the area.

“Mommy is glad you can follow orders.”  She released his waistband with a snap, then leaned over and whispered in his ear. “Remember baby boy, no potty today for you.  I will be watching so don’t even try.”  Levi knew this was no idol threat.  Maddie worked up in the office upstairs, and at her desk, he knew she had video feed of the entire building. “Be good.” She added, then started up the stairs.

Levi, still in shock from the whole situation, silently clocked in, then got to work after storing his makeshift diaper bag. Thankfully his lab coat hid he extra padding, and with how loud the place was, he couldn't even hear the crinkling; that isn’t to say the whole affair went off without a hitch.  With all his layers, the diaper made him sweat a bit more than normal, but on the bright side, he didn’t have to find time to run to the bathroom, which actually saves him a lot of time.

Levi’s wrist vibrated and he looked down at his smart watch.

Maddie: Is my little man still dry?

Dry was defiantly not anything that could be used to describe his situation right now.  It was halfway though his shift at that point and he had wet what felt like five times already. However, he also didn’t think he would need a change until he got home.  He was currently wearing Camelot diapers and they had a ridiculous absorbency rating of 7000ml.  However, the trade off was that his diaper was getting pretty bulky and he was almost sure he had taken on a bit of a waddle because of that. Thankfully, his job had him shut away from everyone in a little room so he wasn’t in danger of being found out, at-least not until her had to go back upstairs.

Levi: No mommy...?

Maddie: It sounds like mommy made the right choice then didn’t she?

Levi: Yes mommy

The rest of the day went by in short order, and by the time Levi was done with his shift his diaper was defiantly sagging, but thankfully it had not leaked. Maddie had left by that point so Levi shot her a text.

Levi: Ok my shift is over I’m going to head home to change.

Maddie: Alright kiddo, but I didn’t hear anything about you changing into a new diaper today.

Levi: Yeah the diaper I’m wearing is pretty absorbent so I was good in the same one all day.

Maddie: Hmmm... Well after today I think we need to change up your underwear selection. When you get home and change I want to see that butt of yours in another diaper, and no complaining or else. You are not allowed to change without asking me.

Change up my underwear selection? Levi didn’t know if he liked the sound of that, but what could he do?

Levi: Yea mommy, but may I ask what you mean?

Maddie: You may not.  Just do what you are told and mommy will give you a set of rules when she has them.

• Like 8
  • Luvschild changed the title to Mommy maybe (Solemates) chapter 4 up 12/02/20

You are very welcome. Writing this is just helping me regress more so it’s almost therapeutic. And at the same time it is halting me not let my writing chops get sloppy. Though I do wish I could be as motivated with my main writing lol

• Haha 1
  • 8 months later...

Sorry to say I don’t see myself coming back to this one. This story was may way of trying to cope with my breakup and honestly I just kinda want to distance myself from anything to do with it now