LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babyfurs, why so quiet?

Snugglebear_69

Well, you are a babyfur if you use that title for yourself, there aren't really any formal requirements. People who tell you there are, well, they're just being gatekeepers and ignorant.

As for topics, it could be anything really ? Art related, fursuit related, conferences (although they aren't happening really), resources, cute anthro styled stories,  clothes, caregivers, fursonas, you name it ?

Really this is just a safe space away from people who call furries cringy versus taking time to get to know us as people ? 

I personally feel like age play has a large portion of it. When I hear “baby,” I don’t think of someone in their mid teens. I think of like two, three year olds. My sonas are a lot older than that. They’re all adults. They just don’t like using the bathroom anywhere other than in their pants.

Some of those topics, I could go with. I feel like my stories probably shouldn’t be posted here because of how they are (by nature). I’ll leave those on fur affinity. If you want to look them up, my name there is the same one here. I could post my sona art and character sheets, I guess.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

My Wife gave me a small travel bear to take whenever we leave home. He's probably about a foot long and have a foot tall. He's traveled with me on vacations and for almost two years solid when I traveled almost constantly for work. I just would not be able to sleep without him.

He was also a great conversation starter in airports as he rode on top of my luggage ? honestly, get yourself a small travel plush and if anyone has questions or issues, well, thats their problem.

I do have one -- a white tiger plush (he's my "crinklz" substitute since there's no actual product for him yet).  He's about 2 ft but still fits into my large tote as long as I'm not going to be gone too long.  I had to go down to southern Mississippi (Gulf Port) back in Dec' 2017 (and it snowed down there that week!!!).  I chose to drive rather than deal with the sardine can planes.  When you're over 6ft tall, flying in sardine cans is very uncomfortable.  And it gave me a chance to break in my then-new car!  Anyway, "faux Crinklz" went with me in my luggage (and also a supply of diapers) since I was going to be there 2 weeks.   He's also been with me on a number of shorter trips... why should our plushie friends miss out on vacation adventures too?

On 12/22/2020 at 3:15 AM, Softwolf said:

I’m a little sad I had to leave my favorite plushy at my apartment for the holidays (among other things) because she is just too big and raises too many questions. Can anyone else relate?

Definitely.  I have a 3 ft. teddy bear that I like to sleep with but wasn't able to bring him to my parents' house when I came to visit this year.  Big plushies like that are awesome!

• 2 months later...