LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vegan poo less smelly?

On 11/4/2020 at 2:59 PM, BabyJune said:

Broccoli is a vegetable. Have you ever smelled broccoli (or cauliflower) poo? It isn't less smelly, trust me!

Maybe that is right for the Broccoli, but there a many other things, such as legumes, that "produce" a different poo. I even saw a Children-TV-Spot on this matter.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, woelkchen-2018 said:

Maybe that is right for the Broccoli, but there a many other things, such as legumes, that "produce" a different poo. I even saw a Children-TV-Spot on this matter.

@woelkchen-2018

Pee OR Poop (in this case) being smelly or not basically has to do with what you ingest. If you are eating something that causes a chemical reaction, or something that is "not agreeing with you" this can cause loose stool, or cause you stomach to turn over, and as a result, what comes out may not smell too nice.  You can also have poop smell if you are not feeling well, taking medication, (such as antibiotics) and the medication makes it smell foul.  Asparagus also can cause you urine to smell as well, so whatever your eat or take for meds has an impact on what happens.  Sometimes, I can tell for example, that something is running its course when I am ill, because as an antibiotic is working at KILLING a bacterial infection, or a viral infection, I can tell I am getting better, because whatever I am getting rid of has a smell that tells me it is being dealt with.  Being sick can cause different odors as well, so there are many things that can cause different smells, and sometimes, they are a dead ringer for determining what may be going on, and can be an indicator for a physician to determine something that you may not expect may be a problem.  

Each Day, as you urinate, the color can be an indicator.  If you are NOT drinking enough, your urine can be another color, and usually that's a DARK to Medium Yellow, and if you have been sleeping, and your kidneys process the impurities out, you will pee Dark urine usually when you first get up, because your body supposedly makes hormones at night so you don't have to be up all night in the bathroom. (Thank GOD for Diapers for those that have them) If Urine is light yellow or white, that, I believe, means that you are drinking enough, but usually when you are active, or its HOT, you will drink more, or need to drink more to keep you hydrated.  

This is the benefit of pee or poop:  You can tell if something is NOT right, because of how you release, and what it looks like:  I had several times when they wanted to test pee or poop, because they were wondering the volume of the release.  If you are sick, most times, someone's gonna KNOW that something is wrong when they hear it from you, and SEE it fir themselves - sometimes, you have to use a lab, a moicroscope, or what is known as a centrifuge, and maybe a Binocular Microscope to see something, but anything that is amiss usually can be determined by testing pee or poop :)

Brian 

• Like 2

I am an omnivore and very proud, and believe me its poop,, it smells no matter how you slice it. I have taken many poops in my diaper that smell like death warmed over and I have taken poops that smell rather pleasant (depends how close youre standing to me)... lol. There are vegetables, medicines, oils, condiments, juices and the list goes on forever that will add to the smell of your poop. Its poop so its meant to smell. Shit Happens !!

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I am an omnivore and very proud, and believe me its poop,, it smells no matter how you slice it. I have taken many poops in my diaper that smell like death warmed over and I have taken poops that smell rather pleasant (depends how close youre standing to me)... lol. There are vegetables, medicines, oils, condiments, juices and the list goes on forever that will add to the smell of your poop. Its poop so its meant to smell. Shit Happens !!

@Evelyn Dellcerro

As You and I both know, pee and poop are the result of the digestion process and reverse peristalsis, which is the process that results in defecation.  Pee and Poop are the liquid and solid waste that is ejected after the body is done with it.  As such, it is "dead" and based on what you eat, drink, or your current health status, it can smell, or REALLY be foul, and that depends on what happens within the body.  Poop is meant to smell, and as previously stated, can alert you to problems in most cases, before it is obvious with a diagnostic test:  When I had my appendix burst, one thing they wanted me to do was to go for a Cat Scan, and let me tell ya, I drank FIVE Large Containers of the DYE, and when all done, I was pooping ORANGE for 3 days heheheh :(

Brian

I must say that I agree with Brian

There are some combination of foods that make us become bloated and have gas, and I also believe that it depends on each other
I'll give you a classic
Meats and potatoes:
As the combination of the two is not the most healthy, protein meat and potato should not be combined. In addition to being fatty, meat has animal proteins that are not digested in the same way as the starch found in potatoes. As a result, it will make your stomach feel heavy.
And the list is long
For my self, If I'am drinking some protein shake my poop will turn into little nugets or if I eat to much protein it will be firm and bigger nuget
But like Evelyn said "Its poop so its meant to smell. Shit Happens !! " and for my self I'am in love wiht the smell LOL
  • 1 month later...
On 11/6/2020 at 9:03 AM, LiL Marc said:
I must say that I agree with Brian

There are some combination of foods that make us become bloated and have gas, and I also believe that it depends on each other
I'll give you a classic
Meats and potatoes:
As the combination of the two is not the most healthy, protein meat and potato should not be combined. In addition to being fatty, meat has animal proteins that are not digested in the same way as the starch found in potatoes. As a result, it will make your stomach feel heavy.
And the list is long
For my self, If I'am drinking some protein shake my poop will turn into little nugets or if I eat to much protein it will be firm and bigger nuget
But like Evelyn said "Its poop so its meant to smell. Shit Happens !! " and for my self I'am in love wiht the smell LOL

@LiL Marc Baby add some broccoli and cauliflower, cooked onions and mushrooms, and we having a party !! I'll bring some extra glycerin enemas to enhance the pleasure !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I was brought up as a vegetarian (not a vegan) due to my parents, I started eating meat when I was 18 and if anything I think my poo smelt worse then than it does now. I would always stink out the room whenever I pooed which none of my meat eating friends would do and I don't do now. 

Poo has all kind of smells. I've been a 24/3 to 24/4 for years. While I'm not a big fan of those really stinking ones, I have been using Nullo pills (internal deodorant). Maybe a little sweet pungency but not one of those nuclear stinking bombs. Actually, they kind of smell a little "sweet." (If you know what I'm talking about.)

• 1 month later...