LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Time for a Change

Hello and welcome to my newest story! :) I hope you all enjoy it! It's back to a more tradional story. If you would like to read the next 2 chapters, you can read them (and other great stuff) on my patreon page! https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Also a huge thanks to my Patreons and all their continue support! 

James S., Littlegoartist, Mike D., Adam S., Luap1123, Paul B., Sean, David, Jeff, Jukebox, Wayne F., Ryan, Ryan, Mike S., Danny V.

Enjoy!!

Chapter One

“I’m pregnant!”

Those words would ring in his ear for the rest of the day. It wasn’t as if he wasn’t happy by the fact that his wife of five years was pregnant. No, it was quite the opposite. He was thrilled as they had wanted to start a family. However, it was different now that it had become a reality. She walked around the house for the rest of the day, talking about everything baby-related, how they were going to sit up the spare bedroom into a nursery, talking about all the baby clothes and the toys and everything else associated with a new baby.

In a typical household, that would be completely normal, and it wouldn’t affect anyone.

However, this was different.

The entire time she went around speaking about the baby, looking through Pinterest at cute nursery ideas – her husband was walking around in nothing but a t-shirt and a thick diaper.

He always enjoyed the feeling of a diaper against his skin; he remembered that he never wanted to be potty trained, and it took his mother until he was four years old to win the battle finally. But, she lost the war because it was something he would carry with him for the rest of his life.

He met his current wife in college when he was still having problems accepting himself and his fetish. When he finally opened up to her, she held him as he cried. She never left him, and to this day, she had stuck by him and supported him and even grown to love the lifestyle as well.

They talked about having children when they got married, but they never really spoke about how it would affect their relationship – as mommy and little boy.

Would she no longer wish to be a part of that anymore? Would it be selfish if he expected her too? He was worried about saying anything, so he didn’t say anything.

“Oh! This would look so cute!” She said as she showed him an underwater themed nursery that she found.

“That is adorable,” he said with a smile, “though isn’t it too early to be looking at all that stuff?”

“Maybe,” she said with a sigh, “but I’m just so excited; we’ve been trying for so long I was beginning to worry that we wouldn’t get pregnant.”

He reached out and grabbed her hand, “I know Samantha, but perhaps we should wait until at least the doctor’s appointment?”

She set down her phone and took a deep breath. “You’re right. I’ll try to hold off. I don’t plan on telling anyone for a bit anyway, to be safe.”

“I love you,” he said as he kissed her.

“And I love you, Jon,” she replied with a broad grin, “I can’t believe we are going to be parents.”

“Same here,” he said as he wiggled about, starting to feel a bit foolish that he was talking about being a father when he currently was in a pretty wet diaper. It wasn’t long before he felt the fingers of his wife pressing against his crotch.

“It appears that someone might be just a little bit wet,” she said with a giggle, her green eyes were sparkling with unspeakable joy, “does someone need a change.”

He blushed at those words, unable to speak, as he just nodded his head.

“Okay, go to the bedroom and wait for me, and I’ll be right there.” She said with a wink as she walked away. He watched her, her long brown hair swaying as she walked. She was gorgeous, and he was so incredibly lucky to have her in his life. He didn’t want to admit to her his worries about their future together.

He obeyed her and got up and headed to their bedroom, lying down on the bed as he waited for his wife to come. Samantha took her time, though, however. He figured she just wanted to clean something up first, but as the time ticked, he realized that she was doing this to tease him.

It worked.

Ten minutes passed as he was still lying there on the bed with a wet diaper. He wiggled around as he took his hand and pressed it against his crotch, biting his lip. When did he start to like wearing diapers so much? He closed his eyes as he tried to remember when and why he enjoyed them so much. He was the oldest sibling, and he recalled getting super jealous of all the attention his younger siblings were getting. Perhaps that is what started his eagerness to slip back into diapers and be spoiled.

“Were you waiting a long time, baby?” He heard Samantha’s voice, and he lifted his head to see her standing by the doorway – completely naked. He felt his cheeks blush as he looked away, feeling his dick throb inside his diaper.

Even though they’ve been together for quite some time now, still seeing her naked got him excited. She was so incredibly sexy with her perky breast and curves. He wiggled around as she walked closer to him before leaning down and pressing her fingers against his wet crotch.

“Someone is a naughty boy,” she said with a giggle, “I can feel your excitement that mommy is about to change you.”

“Please,” he said with a blush and a wiggle.

“Hmm, begging, are we?” she said, still pressing her fingers against his crotch, her hair falling over, “but should I?”

He bit his lip hard as she continued to tease him.

“My little boy needs a big diaper change! Look how wet he is!” She said as she began to move her hand all around. The wet diaper’s sensation is pressed against his dick caused him to wiggle even more and moan slightly from the pleasure.

“Mommy,” he whispered, “please change me.”

“I’m still not sure,” she said, pretending to ponder over it.

“Please, mommy, I’m wet,” Jonathan said, almost whimpering now.

“Hmmm, I suppose I could.” She said with a twisted grin, obviously very much enjoying the torture (and pleasure) that she was giving to her husband.

“Please,” he whimpered again.

At this point, she obliged her husband, straightening up as she headed to their closet, where they held all their diaper supplies. He watched her naked form, so perfect, as she reached in the back to grab a fresh diaper, some wipes as well as some baby powder.

“My little boy is in such a wet diaper; I suppose your mommy couldn’t just leave you in such a pitiful state.”

She placed the stuff down beside him, licking her lips in the process. She then slowly tore open the sides of the diaper, pulling them down to reveal the hard penis that popped up.

“Oh my, someone is a little excited, huh?” She said with a giggle as she poked his penis with her finger. “I suppose we should take care of that first, huh?”

He nodded his head in agreement; his eyes were pleading with her.

She pulled the wet diaper back up and wrapped it around his hard dick, starting to move it up and down slowly. He wiggled like crazy at the feeling of the wet diaper tightly secured against his member. He moaned and arched his back, closing his eyes as he felt the pleasure build up.

“Come on and make a bigger mess in your diaper so that mommy can change you.” Samantha continued to tease him, going faster – and then slower. He reached out and grabbed the sheets, twisting them in his fingers.

It wasn’t long before he fully released; he fell back onto the bed and breathed hard.

“Good boy!” She said with a giggle as she grabbed some wipes and began to clean him up, taking her time to get every little spot. She then slid a fresh, clean diaper beneath his bottom and sprinkled some baby powder on his crotch before taping it up and kissing his diapered crotch.

“Such a sweet little boy I have!” She said with a giggle. “I wonder what it’s going to be like when I have two babies to take care of.” She reached down and pinched his cheek before grabbing the used diaper and walking out of the bedroom.

Two babies?

He frowned at that. Would that be the case? He couldn’t help but be afraid that after the baby was born, she would want nothing to do with his lifestyle – which made him feel guilty for even thinking it.

But, what if that did happen?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • mamabug changed the title to Time for a Change

So happy you are all enjoying it! You can find chapter three and four on my Patreon page :)https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Chapter Two

Jon sat on the couch, flipping through the channels. It was a Thursday afternoon, but he was staying home from work. He had woken up with cold-like symptoms and decided to take the day to rest and relax. He was wearing a white tank top and shorts – but underneath them was a thick diaper. It wasn't his idea to wear the diaper; Samantha – his mommy, said that since he was sick – he should wear a diaper just if he had any accidents and that he wasn't allowed to change at all until she got home.

Just remembering that conversation made him blush.

"What do you think you're doing?" Samantha asked him as Jonathan was beginning to get dressed.

"I'm getting dressed?" He asked; he had just gotten out of the shower and was still slightly damp.

"I mean with that," she said as she pointed to his boxers he was holding. He blushed but didn't say anything. "lay down on the bed."

He obeyed her, lying down on the bed, completely naked. She soon returned with a thick diaper, sliding it beneath him and taping it up.

"You need to wear this just in case you have any accidents," she said with a sly smile, "and because little boys can't change themselves, I suppose you're going to have to wait till I get home."

He gulped at those words, "o-okay."

And here he was a few hours later, with a slightly wet diaper, trying his best not to over soak it before she came home in a couple of hours.

It had been a while since she had put him in a diaper. They used to do it, about two to three times a week when it's been almost a month. He frowned at the thought. He knew they had a lot going on, lots of doctors' appointments, and planning before the baby arrived. Samantha was only eight weeks pregnant and had only just started telling people.

In the back of his mind, he had that constant worry about everything changing. Not just the fact he was worried his lifestyle would be no more – but the fact that he was going to be a father. Was he ready for that? After all, he was sitting here in a thick wet diaper.

He shook his head; no, it's just his fetish and his lifestyle – he had a great job, he had a house, a beautiful wife, he had everything any other man had.

How is your diaper doing?

The text came from his wife; she must be at lunch at work.

It's holding up.

Send me a picture!

He blushed at her request but did as she asked. He stood up and slid down his shorts before snapping a picture of his diaper and sending it to her.

Very nice! I'm sure it's going to be really wet soon! Hopefully, you don't leak!

I won't, mommy.

Oh! I forgot to tell you that my next doctor's appointment is in 2 weeks, and we may get a sonogram to see the baby!

The sudden change of topic startled him.

That's great, hun. I'll see you after work. I love you.

I love you too xoxo

He set the phone down and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. He knew everything was going to be okay, and he was overreacting.

By the time it was getting to the point when Samantha would be home, his diaper was almost to the end of leaking – he was just happy he didn't have to mess his diaper. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to wait for her to get home.

"I'm home!"

The voice filled up the room as his wife opened the front door and walked in; at this point, Jon was in the kitchen washing the dishes, though he had to stand weirdly as his diaper was sliding off from his hips.

"There is my little boy," she said with a giggle as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey," he said with a giggle, "how was work."

"Long, I'm glad to be home." She said before letting her fingers slide down and touch the crotch of his diaper, "oh my, your diaper is really full!"

He nodded his head, too embarrassed to even speak. She kept her fingers there, letting them press in before she pulled the back of his shorts out (and his diaper) and peaked him.

"Yup! Someone is in a desperate need of a diaper change."

"I do, mommy." He said with a wiggle, "my diaper is soaked."

"Then we better get changed before we get dinner started, huh?"

He nodded his head, feeling himself feel smaller by every second. Samantha twisted her fingers in his and led him to the bedroom where he laid down on the bed. He wiggled and turned as she pulled the tabs of his diaper.

"Let's get this little boy out of this wet diaper!" she said with a giggle; the sound of the diaper echoed in the room before she pulled down his soaked diaper. He covered his face with his hands as he smelt the aroma of pee filled the air.

"Oh my!" she said as she waved her hand over her face. "you poor thing! Been sitting in this wet diaper all day!"

She grabbed some wipes and began to wipe him down, carefully going everywhere gently. She rolled the diaper up in a ball and set it to the side.

"I think someone needs to go take a shower to make sure they're all nice and clean before mommy gets dinner ready."

"Oh, okay." He said, feeling a bit disheartening that it didn't go anywhere. He stood up as she kissed him on the cheek, but not before pressing her fingers against his penis.

"Perhaps if you're a good boy," she whispered in his ear with a chuckle before walking out of the room. Jonathan stood there for a few moments, half-naked before he made his way into the shower. Once he was done, he could smell the aroma fill the air of spaghetti.

"That smells delicious," he said as he licked his lips.

"You're all nice and clean?" Samantha asked as she looked over to him, stirring the pot of sauce in front of her.

He nodded his head.

"Good, now sit down, little one." She said.

They sat down with their plates as they began to eat.

"This is so good, thanks, mommy." He said he stabbed his food with his fork and plopped it in his mouth, slipping it down. Samantha shook her head at him but was smiling.

"You're welcome," she said as she took a smaller bite.

He opened his mouth but shut it closed. He wanted to ask her if they would still talk like this when they were parents. What would change? He wanted to express his fears…however.

"Uh oh," Samantha suddenly said, clutching her hand to her mouth as she shot out of her chair and rushed to the bathroom. Jonathan quickly followed her, finding her kneeling over the toilet.

"Are you okay, mommy?" He asked.

"No," she said, "I feel awful. I guess I can't have spaghetti anymore. I think I'm going to go lie down."

"Okay," Jonathan said, "I'll clean everything up. Do you need anything?"

She shook her head, "No."

He watched as she made her way into their bedroom, closing the door behind her. His gut was torn up, feeling both bad for his wife for having feeling ill from the pregnancy – and slightly guilty; he was also upset that nothing was going to happen tonight.

He brushed it off, deciding to let it go and clean up the kitchen for her.

Little did he know that at that moment, everything would change.

• Like 6

Here is the next chapter! You can find chapter 4 and 5 on my Patreon page (as well as some other great content!) :)https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Also! If you happened to be into young adult romance novels, then feel free to check out my non-abdl book! https://books2read.com/TheLastGoodbye

Thank you all for your support! ❤️ 

Chapter Three

“We are having a boy! I can’t believe it!” Samantha cried, genuine tears running down her cheek. They had just gotten back from the 15-week scan to see their baby – finding out the gender in the process. Samantha cried on the spot – and was still crying as they drove back home. Jon was mostly silent; his thoughts were processing all the emotions he was feeling. It wasn’t as if he wasn’t happy – that wasn’t the case at all. He loved the idea of having a son. But, it was also starting to get very real with him as well. He was going to be a father. There was going to be a baby in the house.

“Are you okay?” Samantha asked as the silence dragged on forever.

“Oh, yes, sorry,” Jon said, “there is just a lot on my mind.”

“I know,” she said with a sigh, and for a moment, he thought she understood and knew his worries, but then, “it’s going to be tough, but you’re going to make a great father.”

“And you a great mother,” he said, “I should know that.”

“That’s different,” she said, but with a smile.

“Of course.”

“We need to start thinking of names,” she told him.

“We have plenty of time for that,” Jonathan said, reassuring her.

“Maybe,” she said, “I’ve heard of couples who couldn’t think of a name until AFTER the baby was born! I don’t want our son to be born without a name.”

“True,” Jonathan said as they soon pulled up to the house.

“I think I’m going to take a little nap,” she said with a stretch, “I’m super tired.”

“That sounds like a brilliant idea; you take all the rest you need,” Jonathan said as he took her hand and led her into the house before kissing her cheek.

“You’re so sweet,” she said with a bright smile, “perhaps, later on, we can cuddle on the couch and watch a movie.”

“That sounds perfect.”

She wandered off into the bedroom, closing the door behind her. The thought of cuddling on the couch excited him. In the past, it was always the time he would put on a diaper. They would snuggle up to watch a movie with her once in a while. Reaching over and checking his diaper and teasing him if he was wet. A few times, she would grab a bottle and feed him as he laid his head on her lap. It was the perfect night after a long week, and he always looked forward to it.

The one moment he got lost in, he felt his safest when he felt the most comfortable. He loved the feeling of his wife tapping on his diapered bottom or reaching over to pinch his cheeks. She loved every tease and every word of affection. It was something he didn’t want to lose when they had their child.

But, perhaps things wouldn’t be so different after all. He knew that when his son grew older, he couldn’t be wearing just a diaper and a t-shirt around the house. But, if they could still have those memorable nights, he would be okay with it.

He smiled as he went to grab himself a cup of coffee at the thought before heading to the computer and logging on, deciding to play some games while Samantha rested. She was probably in the bedroom for a little over an hour before she stumbled out.

“How are you feeling?” He asked her, looking up from the computer.

She wiggled her hand a little bit, “I’m feeling okay. Do we have any ginger ale?”

“We should.”

“I need to get some,” she said as she made her way into the kitchen. He hated to see his wife like this. She was often very healthy; he hardly saw her sick in the entire time he had known her. He could remember a few times she had gotten the flu and was in bed for a week, but nothing like she had been through in the past 15 weeks.

“Is there anything I can do for you?” He asked her.

“No,” she said as she began to sip on her glass of ginger ale, “it’s just part of the pregnancy. I’ll be fine, and it will be worth it in the end.”

He smiled at her. “That’s true. Do you still want to cuddle on the couch later?”

“Of course,” she said, “I look forward to it. I think I’m going to go take a nice long bath, though.”

She walked over to him and kissed him on the head before placing her glass in the sink and heading to the bathroom.

He felt helpless in this situation; he wished there was something he could do to make her feel better. But, all he could do is watch her and then think of himself for being selfish for worrying about himself this entire time.

After her bath, Samantha seemed to be doing a lot better; they ordered some Chinese take-out as they looked for a movie to watch. Jonathan put on a thick diaper and cuddled in her lap as they ate and put on a new movie on Netflix.

“This is wonderful,” he said. She ran her fingers down his back.

“It sure is,” she replied, snuggling even close to him.

They stayed like that during the entire movie, hardly talking. He wiggled around; he felt the need to use his diaper – he had drunk a cup of coffee before they watched the movie, and afterward, he had a beer (she had some juice). He felt his bladder pushing against him, but he held back. He always enjoyed waiting as long as he could. Sometimes Samantha would come around and pat his diaper and tell him to let go since he was a little boy and all.

Just the thought caused him to blush.

However, towards the end of the movie, he felt like he couldn’t hold back anymore – and let the feeling of warm pee slip out of him and into his diaper – swelling it up all around him. He wiggled a bit more now, feeling the thickness of the diaper expand as he filled it up.

At the same time, though, he felt a rumble in his stomach, and he bit his lip. It wasn’t as if they weren’t into him messing his diaper. He had done it quite a few times, but it wasn’t something as regular as wetting – and it made him way more embarrassed to do it than just wetting.

He tried to hold back, but the mixture of the coffee and the alcohol wouldn’t let him. He closed his eyes tightly. There were still at least twenty minutes left of the movie, and at this point, he was hardly paying attention. Samantha glanced down at him.

“Are you okay?” She asked. “It’s not a scary movie, baby.”

“I’m not scared,” he mumbled, “I’m okay.”

He knew he was a terrible liar. He knew that with one look (and probably sniff too) at his diaper, that he had filled it up. But, did she knew that he was about to mess it?

She didn’t say anything though, in the corner of his eye, she saw him smirk as she turned her attention back to the movie.

He buried himself into her as he felt her fingers slide down to his bottom and began to pat and rub it, almost as if she was encouraging him to give up the fight and just let it go. But, even with her support in the matter, he was too embarrassed too. He almost got up to go to the bathroom when Samantha pushed him back down.

He knew he couldn’t fight back anymore.

He closed his eyes and let go of everything.

Samantha was still patting and rubbing his bottom as he pushed and let the mess slide from his bottom and push against the diaper, filling up the back; he even wet a little bit more.

When he was finished, he hides his face in her lap, unable to look at her.

But, she still didn’t say anything, just continued to pat and rub the mess all around as they finished watching the rest of the movie.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Here is the next chapter! You can find the next 2 chapters :)https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Thank you all for your support! ❤️ 

Chapter Four

Even though the movie was about twenty minutes or so from ending, it felt like an eternity. Before when he messed his diapers, it was cleaned up right away, but this was different. Jonathan’s whole face was red – perhaps his entire body! Not once did Samantha take her hand from his diapered bottom. She was continually patting it and rubbing it in, causing him to wiggle and feel even littler. This reminded him of the time when they were still in college when he would be in a diaper after a long day of classes, and they would cuddle on the couch and watch TV all night. Those days when they didn’t have as many worries or concerns. He would lay his head on her lap, and she would play with his hair.

He closed his eyes, feeling himself drift to sleep.

“Hey, little one.”

He opened his eyes and let out a small yawn as he looked up at his wife, looking down at him.

“You fell asleep, silly.”

“Oops,” he replied, “sorry. Is the movie over?”

“It’s been over for about fifteen minutes,” she told him, “but you looked so cute that I couldn’t wake you up!”

“Oh,” he said as he turned to look away from her. It took him a moment to remember that he was lying on the couch in a very wet and messy diaper, “um, are you going to change me now, Mommy?”

“I don’t know,” Samantha said, “you look so cute in a thick diaper; it makes it difficult for me to want to change you.”

“Please,” he said. The diaper was beginning to get a little uncomfortable, and he was worried about getting a diaper rash as well.

“Maybe, but first,” she said, before she slipped her fingers on top of his crotch, pressing down slightly, feeling his bulge. He bit his lip as she began to massage him through the diaper. He groaned and wiggled about as she continued to give him pleasure through his diaper.

She continued to press as hard as she could, but then would lessen up. A few times, she would grab hold of him through the diaper and began to jerk him off that way.

Either way, however, she touched him; it drove him wild. He moaned and shifted about, the pleasure too much for him.

But right when he was at the peak of the pleasure, she stopped.

“Before you can get off,” she replied, “you need to help me.”

It was then that she stood off, sliding her pants and underwear and sitting back down on the couch, spreading her legs.

Jon licked his lips as he slid off the couch.

“Yes, mommy.” He replied as he positioned himself right in-between her, sticking his face right into her, and began to lick up her juices.

As he went down on her, she grabbed hold of his hair and began to yank on it as she started to moan in pleasure as well – which just excited him more. He loved giving pleasure to his wife, his mommy, his best friend.

After a while, she pulled his head back; she was panting hard, her hair sticking to her face from the sweat.

“Good boy,” she said, “now go into the bedroom.”

He nodded his heads as he pulled himself up and made his way into the bed, though it was a bit difficult to walk. He felt like his diaper was going to leak any second. He took small steps, feeling the mess mush around with every step.

He made his way into the bedroom, but then he just stood there. He didn’t want to lie down on the bed, in fear that the mess would squeeze out of his diaper and spread across their sheets.

This time, his mommy came in pretty soon afterward – having her shorts back on. She had a towel in her hand, as well.

“Here we go; this will protect the blankets and sheets from your stinky behind,” he said, waving her hand over her face.

He didn’t say anything, just watched as she laid the large towel on the bed, and then he got on top of it, lying down and spreading out his legs.

“You’re such a big stinky baby,” she said with a giggle, poking his diaper with her finger, “what am I going to do with you?”

“I don’t know,” he said in a small voice, too embarrassed (and turned on) to think straight.

“It’s going to take me such a long time to change you,” she said with a sigh as she went to the closet to pull out the diaper wipes.

“Tell me, what did you do?” She asked.

“I messed my diaper, mommy.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m a baby boy,” he muttered; his face was on fire. He wanted to crawl in a little bawl and hide away from the world. He wasn’t sure how much more of this he could handle.  Every word she spoke, every touch, every sensation was driving him crazy.

“That is correct, mister.” She said as she reached down and tickled his stomach slightly, causing him to giggle and wiggle about, “you are nothing but a stinky baby boy that mommy has to change!”

“Thank you,” he said meekly.

She patted his diapered bottom once again before tearing at the tabs and pulling the diaper down, revealing the massive mess in the diaper.

“Oh, boy!” she said as she waved her hand in front of her face, “what a stinky boy!”

He bit his lip at her reaction to his mess. She grabbed the top of the diaper and wiped down his front, getting as much mess as she could off before gabbing the wipes. She lifted his legs high in the sky as she began to wipe him down.

“I suppose this is good practice,” she said as she put the used wipes in the diaper and grabbed some fresh ones, “after changing your large diapers – a baby should be a piece of cake.”

After she spoke, she paused for a moment. Not for a long time, but enough for him to notice. She blanked out, stared into space as if she was deep in thought. He opened his mouth to say something, but then she shook her head and continued to clean him up.

He had a terrible feeling in his gut.

“We are almost clean,” she said as she grabbed a few more wipes before finishing him off. She then took the soiled diaper and wrapped it up as tightly as she could, “I’ll be right back, don’t go anywhere.”

He nodded his head, looking up at the ceiling. He didn’t think of anything, just laid there staring. His whole body was numb, for he was too worried to think, assume, and wonder what it was she was thinking.

She returned a minute later.

“Thank you, mommy.” He replied as she walked over to him, bending down to kiss him on the lips.

“You’re welcome, baby,” she said as she crawled on top of him, continuing to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around her and brought her close. At that moment, he didn’t want to think about anything else but having her in his arms.

• Like 8

Here is the next chapter! You can find the next 2 chapters :)https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Also just letting you know that as of right now I'm only posting the early updates of my story on my Patreon page, but in the beginning of January - I'm going to be posting exlusive content, drawings, podcast and audiobooks as well! :)

So glad you are all enjoying it xx

Chapter Five

“I can’t believe you two are going to be parents,” Alicia, one of their closest friends, cooed as she reached over and touched Samantha’s belly, which already has become to pop a little bit. They were standing outside a new restaurant on a Saturday night. A few other groups of people stood around them as they waited for their table to be called.

“I know,” Samantha said as she touched her stomach, “It almost seems unreal. I often don’t believe it some days. That is until I can feel him move around.”

“Have you felt him kick yet?” Alicia turned her head towards Jon, who shook his head.

“No, but the doctor says that is normal for a first pregnancy.”

“Yes,” she replied, “It was like that when I was pregnant with Lisa.”

“Enjoy your free time, though,” her husband, Daniel, said, “before long, you won’t be getting any of it.”

“I don’t mind,” Samantha said, “we don’t get out much anyway.”

“Prepare for a big change in your life,” Daniels said as he wrapped his arm around Jon and brought him close, “being a parent is a lot of work. Lots of sleepless nights, spit-up, tantrums, bottles, and don’t forget all the diapers.”

“Oh yes,” Alicia said with a  laugh, “you wouldn’t think something so little would use a lot of diapers, but you would be wrong.”

Jon felt his cheeks burn, but he tried to hold his composure. Samantha smiled at this comment and made a little joke that Jon didn’t hear. Perhaps she wasn’t as embarrassed as he was; maybe those type of comments didn’t get to her – but they always did to him.

“Don’t worry,” Alicia said, “don’t let Daniel frighten you; you both will be excellent parents. It’s all worth it in the end. Have you picked out any baby names?”

Both Samantha and Jon shook their head.

“Aw well, I’m sure you both will find the perfect name soon.”

It wasn’t long after that their name was called, and they followed the hostess to their table in the back. The rest of the night, they spoke and had a good time. They both knew Alicia and Daniel from college; they were a few years older and got married fast and had two kids not long afterward. It wasn’t as easy for Samantha and Jonathan, but they had enjoyed their time alone.

They had a good night, laughing and talking about the past, the present, and the future. A few comments were made here and there that cause Jonathan to blush. He was happy he didn’t decide to wear a diaper to their dinner. Sometimes he would wear beneath his clothes out and about. There were times when Samantha would place her hand upon his thigh and lean in close and whisper in his ear.

“Do you need change?”

But, he had decided against it this time, and he was thankful. He felt like he would turn into a tomato if he were wearing one.

“It was great seeing you,” Alicia said as they made their way to their vehicles, “is there a date set for the baby shower.”

Samantha told her.

“Oh, that’s not that far off now,” Alicia said as she hugged her friend. “Oh, I’m so happy for both of you.”

“Thank you,” Samantha said with a smile.

“If you need anything,” Daniel said, pulling Jon to the side, “just let me know. Things change when a baby arrives.”

“What do you mean?”

“Everything changes. The way you guys live now – it’s never going to be the same again. Not saying it’s a bad thing, just a reality. You won’t have much alone time, and sometimes one or both will be too tired for it. It’s going to be hard for a while. Babies take over your lives, they’re very needy, and you may feel…a little…abandoned at times.”

Jon just stared at him.

“It’s okay,” Daniel said, “just come with me, and we’ll go for a drink. Eventually, things start to form a new normal.”

“We need to go, Daniel,” Alicia called to him.

“Have a good one, mate,” Daniel said, patted Jon on the shoulder.

They said their final goodbyes and departed ways. Jonathan didn’t say much as he and Samantha got in the car.

His head was fuzzy, and he couldn’t think straight. The words Daniel said were swarming around him. He knew that he was trying to prepare himself and not cause worry – but it wasn’t as if Daniel understood exactly the dynamic between him and Samantha. They weren’t the same as Daniel and Alicia, who just went from staying up late all night to going on playdates. They had much more to lose – a part of themselves, and he wasn’t sure if he was ready for that yet.

“Are you okay?” Samantha asked as they were driving.

“I’m okay,” he said as he turned to her for a quick moment to smile at her, “just thinking.”

“About what?” she asked him.

“About what Alicia and Daniel were talking about,” he admitted, “it seems like there is a lot we don’t know.”

“Yeah,” Samantha nodded her head, “I’m sure there is a ton we don’t know. But, we will figure it out together.”

He reached over and grabbed hold of her hand and squeezed it tightly. Perhaps he was worried about how he would be as a father – but he did not doubt in his mind that his wife was going to be an excellent mother.

They didn’t say anything that night as they got ready for bed. Part of him wanted to slip on a diaper, for he was anxious, but he was worried. He was starting to feel as if the world around him was changing, and he wasn’t sure if he was ready for that.

“Honey,” Samantha’s voice washed over his thoughts as he turned to look at her.

“Yes?”

“I think perhaps you need a little something, as you are very tense right now. Are you worried about the baby?”

He gulped, feeling guilty. “A little bit,” he admitted.

“It’s okay to be scared,” she told him, “I’m a little scared too. Here, let’s put a diaper on you, that always makes you feel comfortable, and let’s go to sleep.”

He was taken back for a moment; he didn’t think that she would be offering him something like this. He almost wanted to cry, but all he did was no this head.

She grabbed a diaper from the closet and told him to lay down. He did as he was told and watched as she gently removed his pants and his underwear, sliding the diaper beneath him and taping him up. As soon as the diaper was placed around him, he felt himself begin to relax.

“Everything is going to be okay,” she told him as they climbed into bed together; she wrapped her arms around him and brought him close, “you’re going to be an amazing father. There is nothing to worry about. We will figure it out together.”

“Thank you,” he whispered as he curled into a ball and snuggled close into her arms. He felt safe and secure with her by his side. He wouldn’t’ want it any other way. He couldn’t imagine a better place to be. He felt so incredibly lucky to have her, his best friend, his wife, his mommy – all in one. It was a special bond. He wanted to stay like this forever.

“I love you, mommy.” He whispered.

“I love you too,” she said as she kissed his cheek before they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

• Like 4

Chapter Six

“Hey, mommy?” Jonathan rubbed his eyes as he looked around the room. There was a blinding light, and he could hardly see. He could hear a commotion coming from out of the room, but he couldn’t entirely focus on what it was. He rolled out of bed, realizing then as he looked down, that he was wearing a super thick diaper. Perhaps the thickest diaper he has ever seen, it was also dripping wet. He felt his cheeks grow hot as he made his way out of the room.

“Mommy?”

He didn’t hear an answer, it sounded like she was just outside the room and she talked to someone, but who?

“Shush, little baby, it’s okay. Mommy Is Here.”

“I’m okay, mommy – “ when he saw her, he realized she wasn’t speaking to him. In her hands was a newborn baby; she held him tightly in her arms and looked down at him lovingly.

“Mommy?” He asked, a bit confused. Everything was still fuzzy.

She turned around and looked at him. The loving expression she once had, was replaced with disgust as she looked at him.

“Can I get a change?” He asked.

“It’s time to grow up,” she said in a harsh tone, something he never heard her speak in before, “you’re a grown-ass man. You’re a father! It’s time for you to stop acting like a baby. We have a child to take care of. I can’t believe you.”

“I-I’m sorry.”

“You need to cut it out! Stop acting like this! You disgust me!”

“I’m sorry!” She turned around, away from him. He reached out, wanting to touch her, to make her understand, to say he was sorry! But, she was growing farther away from him. Every step he took, it wasn’t enough. He couldn’t ever catch up to her.

“Jonathan? Jon? Jon?”

He woke up with a fright, feeling sweat pour down his face as he looked around, confused about what was happening. Everything soon shifted in focus, and he saw Samantha lingering above him, a frown spread across her features, worried.

“Are you okay?” She asked as she ran a finger through his hair. “you were squirming all around. Did you have a bad dream?”

He nodded his head, but he was still trying to gather his thoughts. He took a deep breath, calming himself down as the nightmare began to settle down and become less real.

“Awww, it’s okay,” she said as she kissed him on the forehead, “it was just a bad dream.”

“Yeah,” he said with a nod of his head.

“Come on, let’s get ready for the day. I have to leave early for work. Are you going to be okay?”

“Yeah, I will.”

“I love you,” she said with a warm smile, the smile that he remembered the most, but he couldn’t remember but help of think of the look of disgust upon her face. He slid the sheet over himself; even though she put him in a diaper herself last night, he still felt ashamed. She didn’t say anything.

“I love you too,” he replied as she left the room. He stayed there for a few moments before getting out of bed and heading to the shower, stripping himself from his clothes and diaper and turning on the water.

He stayed there for a long time, letting the water rush over him. His thoughts were focused on the nightmare. He knew it was just a dream – but it felt so real, and it played on the fears and worries he had. He felt himself almost cry at the thought. He felt so selfish – because he knew that being a parent was a huge change. Could blame his wife if she no longer wanted to be his mommy when she was going to be so focused on the little one?

But, he couldn’t help but feel neglected and all alone.

He got out of the shower, made himself a cup of coffee, and ate some toast before he got dressed and headed out the door for work.

The entire time he could only think about the dream and nothing else.

He returned home late, the aroma of dinner filled up the house as he walked in – it was meatloaf, one of his favorite dishes.

“Welcome home,” Samantha said as she greeted him, “how was work?”

“It was okay,” he said, “just another day. How are you feeling?”

“Awful,” she said with a  weak smile, “as I was making dinner, I almost puked at the thought of eating ketchup.”

“Then why did you make it?”

“Because you were having a rough day,” she said, “I knew this was your favorite dinner, so I pushed through!”

He smiled at her; this was the kind of person she was, the woman he loved. She was the type who would always put everyone first. Deep down, he knew that if he shared his troubles with her, she would wrap her arms around him tightly – but that was now. When she was still accepting and loving of his lifestyle – but when the baby comes.

Daniel’s words haunted him – everything changes.

“Jon?” Samantha titled her head. “Are you sure everything is okay?”

“Yeah, sorry,” he said, “I didn’t sleep well last night, so just a bit tired.”

“Perhaps the baby boy should go to sleep early then,” she said with a smile as she walked back into the kitchen to finish dinner. He blushed at her words as he followed her.

The rest of the night was smooth; they ate dinner, then cuddled on the couch to watch TV. Jon volunteered to clean the kitchen since she cooked the kitchen as she made herself a nice warm relaxing bath. She had some sickness from the pregnancy.

Once she was finished with the bath, they got dressed for bed and snuggled beneath the covers.

“You know,” she told him as she wrapped her arms around him, “you can tell me if anything is bothering you.”

“I know,” he said, fighting back the urge to spill everything that had been on his heart lately, but instead, he just said, “it’s just a lot to take in, ya know? Fatherhood. I didn’t have a great relationship with my father growing up.”

“Oh, sweetie,” she said as she kissed him on the cheek, “I know. But you are a wonderful man, and you’re going to be an excellent father.”

“Even with diapers?” He said, but he spoke it with a slight smile on his face, so she didn’t take his words to heart. She laughed and pinched his cheek.

She didn’t answer his question, and as she eventfully fell asleep, he laid there awake, wondering if her silence was telling him something.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is the next chapter! You can find chapter Eight and Nine on my Patreon page!  :)https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

The starting of next year I'll be bringing my more Patreon exclusive content! Like Patreon stories, artwork, audio books and my podcast! 

Chapter Seven

The next few months flew by in a blink of an eye. By that time, they had almost the whole nursery set up. They had a crib, a changing table; they had cute little stuff animals, diapers galore, bottles, clothes, and everything else you could think about. Every time they would walk in the store – Samantha would make a b-line for the baby aisle as Jon would follow behind her. She would go on and beam at all the little clothing, and Jon felt little all the time. He felt like everyone was looking at him and reading his thoughts.

Look at that grown man.

He blushes when his wife talks about baby stuff!

He must be one of those perverts that wear diapers!

Although, not a single person could be around – and he would still have those thoughts. They ate at him. They ate at him to the point that he no longer found joy in wearing diapers – he only found shame and disappear. Though, the desire to wear diapers – to be treated little, didn’t vanish though. Even though every time he was done wearing a diaper, he would look at himself with disgust – but the urge would always come back to him.

It was like a dark shadow that was around him.

It reminded him of his youth, how he would hide his fetish away.

It wasn’t until he met Samantha that he fully started to accept himself, with her help. But, now, he was hiding it from her.

There was one time that she caught him wearing a diaper. She told him she was going out with some friends for the day. She was about five months pregnant at this point. It was right around when they were setting up the nursery. Once she left the house, about ten minutes later, the urges came to him.

He tried to hold them back; he wanted to suppress them. But, it got the best of him, and he soon found himself in a diaper sitting on the couch.

About twenty minutes later, he filled it up and then began to play with himself. Rubbing his hand against his crotch, the warmth of the diaper against his skin brought him over to the edge.

In the middle of him rubbing himself, the door opened, and he shot up.

His wife walked in and looked at him.

“Oh,” she said with a little giggle, “sorry, I was halfway there when I realized I forgot something.”

“Oh,” he said, feeling really embarrassed as he watched as she walked past him. She returned a few moments later, kissed him on the cheek, and left.

She didn’t look at him in disgust, but she also didn’t tease him like she used to do. Before, if she had caught him wearing a diaper, she would always make time to tease him about it, even if she were in a hurry. A few times, she would say how he should still be wearing it when she returned home.

It was like that part of her was distant lately, and she no longer cared if he wore a diaper or not.

It broke his heart a little bit.

Once she left, he took off the diaper without finishing and took a shower – feeling humiliated and alone.

It had been a few months since they had done anything diaper related – although they did have sex a couple of times. She had teased him here and there and made some remarks – especially when they were getting the nursery set up. It was few and far between, nothing like how it used to be – where it was almost daily.

He felt like the life he knew was fading away.

He was scared.

After that incident, he didn’t touch a diaper for several weeks.

Samantha never said anything about it – she never told him to wear a diaper – she was so wrapped up in everything going on with the baby. Not that he couldn’t blame her – not that he wasn’t also excited about the birth of his son.

He was right there beside her for every doctor’s appointment. He helped her set up the nursery. He stayed up late with her when she wasn’t feeling well, taking care of her. He remembered almost cried when he felt him move within his wife’s belly. It was exhilarating. It was the most beautiful and terrifying thing ever.

He had dreams of when his son was born, and he began to get excited about all the things they could do together. They could go fishing, go to sports games, they could play video games, and so forth.

But, still, that dark thought lingered in the back of his mind, and he couldn’t shake it off.

There were times he would pace back and forth, trying to fight the temptation of putting a diaper on. No, he wasn’t a little boy anymore. He was a grown man. He was going to be a father. Perhaps he just had to admit that part of their life was over. This was a new chapter. At one point, he packed up all his little stuff and attempted to throw it away, but he couldn’t get that far. Every single time he tried, he would place it back down again and cry.

He felt so stupid. He felt selfish. He was going to be a dad; his life wasn’t about himself anymore. He had to worry about another person. He didn’t want to be afraid or jealous or upset. He wanted to have happy and ecstatic as his wife was and just that. He didn’t want to have moments where he was in complete awe and wonder about the prospects of a new baby, and then the next moment, he was beating himself up for wanting to throw on a diaper and have his wife care for him like he was a baby too.

There were a few times he was close to telling his wife. They were in the middle of doing something, and he reached out and started to speak. But, when she caught his eye, he would change the subject on the dime.

He was worried that she would 1) tell him what he feared, that he was right and needed to get rid of this lifestyle and that she didn’t want to be a part of it, or 2) tell him that he was selfish for only thinking of himself. It’s not just about him anymore.

Of course, a few times, he imagined her telling him that she’ll always be his mommy and that she’ll still care for him, but those thoughts were short-lived.

As the days grew closer, it just increased the worst, and his fears intensified.

When suddenly, it was late at night, and Samantha suddenly woke him up.

“It’s time!” She called out. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up on his elbows and looked at his wife.

“What?” He muttered.

“It’s time, Jon! The baby is coming!” She said, her face winching as she pressed her hands against her gigantic belly.

At that point, he was awake.

“Oh shit,” he said, “okay! Grab the bag, and let’s get to the car!” He said, trying to remember exactly what they practiced for this moment.

He grabbed her hospital bag and helped her out of bed; they stood there for a moment.

“I love you,” he told her.

“I love you too,” she replied.

They smiled before he helped her out of the room and to the car.

• Like 3

Hey! Here is the next chapter! You can find the final 2 chapters on my Patreon page! ❤️  So happy you all been enjoying the story so far! 

https://www.patreon.com/mamabug

Chapter Eight

The miracle of life – is something that will stay in your mind forever. Even though he had a million thoughts going through his head, even though most of it was a blur, the car drive there, getting Samantha into the hospital and watching her be in the room, at that moment, he couldn’t concentrate. He was running on instincts alone. Whenever Samantha needed him, he was right there. When she was yelling at him, he didn’t let it bother him. He listened to everyone around and did exactly what he should do.

However, when he looked back at it years later – it was clear as day. Except, he forgot all the confusion, all the panic, all the worry – and focused on the beautiful moment when his son was born.

They named him Nathaniel. He was perfect. As soon as they set their eyes upon him, they were in love. He was so tiny and small.

“You did amazing,” Jon said as he leaned down and kissed his wife. She worked so hard the past 10 hours laboring with their son, and it took her about thirty minutes of pushing for him to be born. Jon was amazed and not quite sure how she managed to do it all.

“He is so perfect,” she said, tears of joy running down her face, “he’s got your little nose.” She said with a giggle, and Jonathan beamed.

All his worries from before were washed away. His entire focus was now the little boy in front of him.

“Do you want to hold him, daddy?” One of the nurses said he nodded his head, though he was a bit worried; he never held a newborn before.

The nurses gently took him from Samantha and gave him to Jon, helping him support the little one’s head.

“Hey buddy,” he said as he held onto his son, looking down at his pink body, “I’m going to do whatever I can for you. I’m going to protect you and love you to the best of my ability.”

At that moment, the world was perfect.

The next few months were quite hectic. Sleepless nights, getting up with the baby, bottles, diapers, and everything else in-between. Jonathan was so focused on the son, he no longer even thought about his lifestyle. He didn’t feel jealous when Samantha breastfed when she cooed at him when his diapers were changed.

Jonathan was right beside his wife the entire time, dotting on his newborn son just as much as she was.

“We made a damn good looking baby,” he said one day as he held him in his arm.

“We sure did,” she said with a laugh, “although you were always cute, so I knew he was going to as well.”

He blushed at those words, but his thoughts didn’t trickle back to wearing a diaper. At least not right then. For a moment, he thought his fetish days were behind him. That this was a new phase in his life, and he would no longer need that part of him.

He was dead wrong, though.

If he only had known that eventually, those feelings would come back, and they would come back with a vengeance.

The urges became so strong that he found himself holding a diaper in his hands, moments from putting it on – before he shoved it away.

By the time his son was a month old, he had thrown away all his stuff (without Samantha knowing).

But, that didn’t help the urges.

Samantha had come to him several times and asked him what was wrong; he just said he was tired and okay.

But, he could feel himself pulling away from her. He was distant from everyone around him. He was moody. He couldn’t handle the stress of fatherhood as well; even though he loved his son too pieces, at times, it was too much to bear.

It was to the point where Samantha stopped trying. It was apparent he was hurting her. He could see it upon her face, but yet he couldn’t open it to her. He watched her several times and wanted to open up his heart – but he was too afraid.

He had no control over his life anymore.

He felt like he was walking through a black tunnel, and there was no escape. Even though he knew there was away, and all he had to do was speak out. He knew that he couldn’t keep living like this. It was just as painful as if he told Samantha his feelings, and she told him they were done with the fetish stuff.

He couldn’t sleep, he hardly ate, he took many sick days at work that they threatened to write him up.

He was drowning in his own emotions.

Could anyone save him?

Was it worth it anymore? He felt like a burden to himself, his wife, and even his son. He felt like he wasn’t the person he used to be, the person he should be. He felt like a failure.

Perhaps, it was best if he wasn’t there any longer.

“Jonathan?”

The voice was muffled. He was sitting on the bed, zoned out. He was wearing his work clothes still, not even having changed them. He turned his head to see Samantha standing there, her arms crossed over her chest and a look of concern spread across her face.

“Jonathan. You know if anything is bothering you, you can tell me, right?”

“I’m okay,” he said, trying to gather up his thoughts, “just been a busy day at work.”

“I know there is more than that,” she said, “you’ve been really distant lately….is everything okay? Are you happy?”

“I already told you,” he said with a sigh, “I’m fine.”

“Jon….” Her words were soft now, and he could see tears forming in her eyes, “are you cheating on me?”

“What?!” He retorted.

“Well? Ever since our son was born, you’ve changed. You’ve grown cold, not as loving as you used to be. What happened? Just tell me, please. If you’re cheating on me, maybe we can…”

“I don’t need to take this,” Jonathan said, knowing he was angry for no reason, but he couldn’t help it. It was like the lid of the bottle of emotions he held too tightly for so long was broken.

He shot up and started to head for the door.

“Where are you going?” She asked him.

“I don’t know,” he said, “I just can’t be here right now.”

He left her there, all alone.

He wasn’t even sure what he was doing,

He took a walk around the block, in a daze, trying to gather his thoughts together. He was an idiot. Why did he yell at her like that when she has done nothing wrong? He was the one that was pushing her away. He was moving her away because he was scared she would push him away. But, she didn’t know what was going on in his mind.

He hit himself, feeling like a fool and a failure.

He felt the hot tears burn his eyes, and he was no longer able to contain him. He fell onto the sidewalk and began to cry for a long time.

Afterward, he felt a lot lighter.

He knew it couldn’t keep going on like this. He needed to face the truth. For now, the darkness had grown too much, that at this point, he would instead her tell him she didn’t want to do anything more with him than go through this.

He got up and wiped himself off before heading back home.

“Samantha?” He said in a broken voice. “We need to talk.”

• Like 5