LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*waves Hello*

Ummm, hi, i'm michelle and i just came across this site the other day and i'm very excited that i did. I've been a TB/AB for somewhere around 18 years (i'm 30 now), with a number of purge and repress periods in between. i don't want to go through that cycle anymore and want to work towards embracing this part of me.

So, lets see, i just got married last november to a wonderful guy. We've been together for like 5 years, and i told him about my AB side within the first 2 months of knowing him and i've never told anyone else in person. He's accepting, and is the dominant person in our home. He takes care of me, calls me his baby girl and has bought me somewhere close to 150 stuffed animals since we met :)

About me, i'm a technology addict, web based software developer, big linux fan, i like people that don't fit in the norm and tend to like to try things that don't fit in the norm, in other words, strange people are fun! My husband and i got involved in the BDSM community last year and i've liked pretty much everything i've tried. I openly wear my husband's collar 24/7.

I feel most comfortable diapered, with paci and teddy bear, sadly i don't have much in the way of baby clothes since i haven't rebought since my last few purges but we'll get there :)

Ooooh, and i love hugs :)

Anyway, thought i should say hi, and offer *huggles*

michelle

Welcome bbgirlmichelle , from a fellow Vancouverite. Hope you enjoy the boards!

Oooh, hiya Pipsqueak, nice to see another from Vancouver. Was a beautiful day today, wasn't it?

So far the boards and chat have been great, everyone has been wonderful.

*hugs*

michelle

hey michelle!...welcome to DD...there are a few slave baby girls here including myself...i know being an abslave tends to make things a little unique in both the bdsm world and the ab/dl world so it's always nice to meet another slave baby to share with .......

looking forward to chatting with you......jennie

Hi Michelle!

Enjoyed seeing you in chat the other night, Its good to see you here too,hope you enjoy it.

Try forever a kid for new clothes, kind of spensive but good stuff from what I hear.

{{{{{{{{{HUGGIES!!!!}}}}}

qwack

Hi square_duck,

Thanks, it was nice chatting with you too. Actually Forever A Kid is how i found Daily Diapers, i was browsing there for a sleeper and found a link to here on their links page. I think it's so kewl that the way she got into doing AB clothes is because her brother came out to her.

Hope to see you in the chat room again soon :)

*huggles*

michelle

Welcome Michelle from over the pond! (though with family in BC)

hehe, *waves* from this side of the pond though with family in the UK :)

You like hugs??? Well don't be surprised if you get pounced on and hugged in the room. :P I don't bite, honest!

Simba. B)

Hugs are always welcomed, i think they are good for the soul and i do my fair share of pouncing too :) You don't bite? Awww, that's too bad :whistling: *giggles*

*huggles*

michelle

WELCOME MICHELLE! :) And u know what? UR GONNA DO GREAT HERE CAUSE uve already got Curious' HUGGLES down pat! :) GOOD JOB! :) Take care and see u 'round the boards and chat! :)

Huggles and Kissies and LOTS OF LOVE,

Curious

Hi Curious,

Thanks for the big welcome, such a wonderful group of people. Hopefully chat with you soon :)

*BIG HUGGLES* and kisses and love right back to you.

michelle

welcome to the site :D sure you'l have fun here cuz everyone likes *offers a hug* HUGGGGGLES :D cya in the chat :)

PS: hiiiii currrry:D

Hiya Claire,

Thanks for the welcome and hugz *huggles back*. Hopefully see you in chat.

michelle

hey michelle!...welcome to DD...there are a few slave baby girls here including myself...i know being an abslave tends to make things a little unique in both the bdsm world and the ab/dl world so it's always nice to meet another slave baby to share with .......

looking forward to chatting with you......jennie

Hi jennie,

Nice to meet you, it is nice to see that there are others. We've met quite a few people in the BDSM community including a few age players, but as of yet no AB's. We seem to either be a very small subset that are in both communities, or the AB side of people is kept mostly behind closed doors. Up until now, i've kept my AB side away from pretty much everyone except for my Master but now i want to have that side of me flourish :)

It's awesome to meet another slave baby *huggles* if they're allowed ;) and i definately look forward to chatting with you too.

michelle

• 6 months later...

Ummm, hi, i'm michelle and i just came across this site the other day and i'm very excited that i did. I've been a TB/AB for somewhere around 18 years (i'm 30 now), with a number of purge and repress periods in between. i don't want to go through that cycle anymore and want to work towards embracing this part of me.

So, lets see, i just got married last november to a wonderful guy. We've been together for like 5 years, and i told him about my AB side within the first 2 months of knowing him and i've never told anyone else in person. He's accepting, and is the dominant person in our home. He takes care of me, calls me his baby girl and has bought me somewhere close to 150 stuffed animals since we met :)

About me, i'm a technology addict, web based software developer, big linux fan, i like people that don't fit in the norm and tend to like to try things that don't fit in the norm, in other words, strange people are fun! My husband and i got involved in the BDSM community last year and i've liked pretty much everything i've tried. I openly wear my husband's collar 24/7.

I feel most comfortable diapered, with paci and teddy bear, sadly i don't have much in the way of baby clothes since i haven't rebought since my last few purges but we'll get there :)

Ooooh, and i love hugs :)

Anyway, thought i should say hi, and offer *huggles*

michelle

I am a daddy/baby and would love to chat and be froends online my yahoo name and email is hockeyfan092779@yahoo.com