LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What movie are you watching tonight?

Tonight, me and my family are taking a break from the bad movie marathon and we will be watching Cold Case Hammarskjold, but we will be resuming the bad movie marathon next week with Holmes and Watson, followed by Gotti. 

@Crinklz Kat

I love the part of the movie where Mr. Rooney and Grace are in his office, and after a while, he says about Ferris:  "He jeopardizes my ability to effectively govern the student body" to which, Grace says:  "Makes ya look like an ass is what he does, Ed!" :D

Brian

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this counts as a MOVIE, but I watched Star Trek TOS, Disk 6 last night and saw the episodes:

Space Seed (Kahn) (Kirk and crew find S.S. Botany Bay, with 70 "supermen" who conspire to steal the enterprise, and Mcivers falls in love with khan, and helps him hijack it:  He is released on Cete Alpha 5, to "tame a world" and we all know that in Star Trek II, when Chekov thinks the planet they are investigating is Cete Alpha 6, He and Terrell find Kahn, and he is mad, and tells them that planet #6 exploded, leaving them in dire straits).

Devil in the Dark (Janus 6 Miners die when a creature starts killing them, because they broke into her "hatchery" and disturbed her eggs)

A Taste of Armageddon (Kirk Uses "General Order 24" (Destroy all inhabited surface of Eminiar 7) on Anon 7, and then destroys their war computers and disintegration machines, to save the ship, while trying to keep the Ambassador safe).

Tonight, I will watch

"Operation: Anhialate!" (sp) and "Doomsday Machine"

Brian

• 2 weeks later...

This week, while staying at a cabin with my family, I watched three different movies. The first movie I watched was The Mitchells vs. the Machines, the second movie I watched was Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny, and the third movie I watched was Rush.

I think i may watch Shazam, the LIVE action TV show that was in the 70's.  There was also a companion series called The Secrets of Isis,  which I have downloaded to the mac and pc.  Problem here is if I want Shazam, I pay like $30 USD.  If I wanted The Secrets of Isis, the darn thing goes for over $300 US!  That is INSANE!

Brian

• 3 weeks later...