I am binge watching rescue 911 episodes on Pluto TV

does that count as a movie?

Now watching Christine on Apple TV.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Edits
  • 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Finally getting around to watching Spiderman No Way Home.

And I watched two Looney Tunes episodes to start.  ?

I LOVE that movie buddy! That's like every Spider-Man movie ever made combined into one!?? I REALLY wish I could watch it with you. LOL!????

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Pokemonfan said:

Watched the Paw Patrol movie the other day was great!!!

That's nice buddy! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Maybe I'll see it one of these days! LOL!?????☺️???♥️??♥️??????♥️?

• 3 weeks later...

I saw the Terminator last night! It's a great movie, I've seen it before! There was just a sense of hopelessness and fear in T1 that you don't get in T2 judgment Day. Although don't get me wrong, T2 judgment Day it's one of the BEST sequels I've ever seen, and it still one of my favorite movies to THIS day! But Terminator 1 is just something special. Although I like T2 judgment Day more. It's what I grew up with. It's like the difference between alien and aliens, both are good movies. But there's just something special about alien that makes it one of the BEST!??????♥️???♥️???? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just finished watching the 1973 Disney animated Robin Hood.  Hard to believe 50 years ago!  dang!  And the opening song was familiar .... when I finally realized it was used as the music on the infamous Hampster Dance video!

Robin Hood (1973) - Disney Screencaps

On 10/1/2022 at 6:06 PM, barnburner said:

I have so many movies on my media server and I cant pick anything to watch! and mostly what I watch is stuff thats over 20 years old lol

Kinda have that same issue too.   But I always say I'll make a dent in my backlog over winter... and usually dont.  I still have movies I bought 10+ years ago that I have yet to watch even once!

4 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Kinda have that same issue too.   But I always say I'll make a dent in my backlog over winter... and usually dont.  I still have movies I bought 10+ years ago that I have yet to watch even once!

OMG me too! It took me 5 years to see Spectre and a few years to watch Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, 2 franchises I am into. Also into the Marvel Cinematic Universe but the last one Ive seen was Endgame as it was in theaters.