LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My face turned redder and redder as I knew I had to poo. I think Emily could tell as without a care to who was around said in a baby tone. “does my wickle baby need a poo poo. Go and push for mummy, it is ok you have a swim nappy on hopefully it will hold it all”

Just as I see Charlotte, Louise and Jessica swimming back over I released into the awaiting nappy..

This is my first ever time writing a Story. I have had this idea in my mind for a very long time. I do welcome feedback but please be nice.. 

The Girls Holiday (Part 25)

As we were going deeper into the water I was being supported on Emily’s hip. I felt poo drop out into the awaiting nappy, it made it squishier as it absorbed the water from the pool and I looked around hoping that it was not leaking and I was surprised to see that the nappy was holding my poo even though it was letting water pass through. Jessica, Charlotte and Louise joined us just as I finished pushing the last little bit out as I let out a little smile from the relief that it has just caused me.

I was surprised as Jessica pushed a dummy into my mouth, I wasn’t expecting it and I nearly pushed it back out not expecting what just happened “leave that in” she said to me with a angry look on her face. Jessica was still angry about what had happened earlier and still was out to get me. This is the first time really, I had a dummy in my mouth in public and I was already self-conscious as It was with a big load in my nappy being pressed by the tight swimsuit that I was wearing and now with a dummy in my mouth with a word of warning not to remove it, I knew I had no choice but to suck.

It bought me comfort and I was growing a strong desire to now want a dummy when something is making me feel unsteady or being upset, I am not sure even to admit that to the girls but they seemed to know when I needed it as they shoved it into my mouth without me even asking. I looked round and no-one was really looking at us, they were all getting on with playing in the pool and the slides on the side. I was soon snapped out of my day dream again as Charlotte started pulling onto my arms 2 Pink arm bands already blown up.

I was then let go into the water as I floated on the spot with my toes just about reaching the ground and my arm bands supporting me, I was surprised on how well they were holding me up as the girls started talking leaving me floating by them “so have you told him that you have broke up with him” asked Jessica looking at Emily. “Yes, this girl here is now single and Jake has agreed to stay living with me as my baby” she announced to the group. “what a looser, if that was me, I would be straight out the door. Oh, wait it would never happen to me as I keep my panties dry” exclaimed Charlotte with a laughing mocking tone. Louise came over to me and grabbed me by 2 hands pulling me deeper into the water “is the wittle baby having fun” she said as she rested onto one of the edges with me In front of her. “aww, no smile for aunty Louise” she said reaching under the water and tickling my thighs. I kicked out in laughter and because I moved back, she grabbed my hands and pulled me back closer to her. I tried to reach for the ground but I was left dangling there in deep water and that’s when I knew I had to rely on her to keep me safe and secure.

As I did, she pulled me closer to her body and because she was standing my eyes was focused at eye level straight onto her breasts. I watched how they stayed in the swimwear she was wearing and imagined them popping out or even touching them in person, but I was snapped once again out of my day dream by a sudden bang of lightning over the announcement system “the storm is coming” she said pulling me along with her towards the beach area again. From the ceiling rain started to pour out of sprinklers and the announcement system started playing music and lighting sounds I watched back at all the action as the kids rushed towards the deep end were the wave machine had started producing some big ones. I was pulled back by surprised onto Louise legs; she had sat down on the beach area without me noticing. I landed and sat on her legs that she had put out and she pulled me more up so she was hugging me.

I felt the soft mush of the poo mush into my skin and spread out into all corners of the swim nappy and up the crotch area, I reached down at the sensation and my hand was smacked away “ah ah babies must not touch down there if you need the toilet then just go” Louise said from behind me. I watched as the waves had now started reaching the beach area and coming up to reach just about her knees. As I looked down at the waves, I couldn’t help notice her toenails that she had painted Red. “Is baby checking out aunty Louise toenails” said Charlotte approaching us.

“maybe we can paint yours if you are a good baby” mocked Louise wriggling her toes. I had to endure sitting there watching the storm and waves in front of us and all the kids running past playing for another 10 minutes till it slowly came to an end. Jessica came over to us and picked me up placing me on her hip and started carrying me towards an area I had not seen before. As we turned the corner and went through some straw dangly things my eyes widened at what was in front of me…

• Like 6
On 12/16/2020 at 4:29 PM, jblackbean2 said:

Sorry all. I got tested and came out as positive for Covid. I am on Day 6 today and start feeling better. will start writing again. 

Hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Jessica came over to us and picked me up placing me on her hip and started carrying me towards an area I had not seen before. As we turned the corner and went through some straw dangly things my eyes widened at what was in front of me…

This is my first ever time writing a Story. I have had this idea in my mind for a very long time. I do welcome feedback but please be nice.. 

The Girls Holiday (Part 26)

An open room with a layer of baby changing stations along one side. 2 or 3 microwaves and a large playpen in the middle of the room. Jessica just hummed to her self softly as she walked over to the microwave station and started heating a bottle of milk, I didn’t see that she had carried in with her. “is baby hungry” she sang as the microwave was warming it up. The microwave soon dinged and Jessica tested the bottle on her wrist before sitting down with me sitting on her lap and leaning back to receive the freshly warmed bottle as it was pushed into my mouth, I could see looking round the room, babies and toddlers crawling or running round as mothers were trying to dress them or feed them. I focused on a mother sitting next to us close enough that I could virtually reach over and grab her, she was breastfeeding her baby and I watched with curiosity while sucking the bottle on how it would taste and if the supply just keeps flowing and flowing. There has to be a limit surely?

I was once snapped out of the day dream again as Charlotte approached us fully dressed as I finished drinking the bottle. Charlotte grabbed the pink swimsuit and was peeling it down off my body she then came behind us and peeked into the swim nappy “who has done a poo poo?” she said almost clapping at the achievement “was it you” she said tapping her finger against my nose. Jessica repositioned me so I was sitting facing her and started speaking to me sternly “so Jake you would have noticed them tablets I gave you earlier made you go poo poo. Word of warning that if you are naughty again then I have plenty of tablets” – I gulped at the sound that they could make me poo when they wanted to me like a true baby.

I was picked up and carried over to the changing station and placed lying on the mat. “stay still” Jessica ordered as she slowly pulled off the swim nappy and cleaned me up with the shower head and towel. I lay there confused as Jessica left me naked for awhile while trying to entertain me by playing Peekaboo with the towel when Charlotte came back with a nappy in her hand “time for your nappy” she said leaning down lifting my legs “right I am off to get dressed” Jessica announced as she left the area and left Charlotte pulling up the dry nappy through my crotch. “oh, I almost forgot the powder” she said leaning over me and pouring some onto my gentiles.

I actually felt relived to have a dry nappy now taped onto me and in a strange way it gave me comfort from not being exposed to the world anymore as I lay there on the changing table, I was looking up at Charlotte humming to herself as she carried on drying the last little bits of me off. “all done” she said picking me up and carrying me back to join the rest of the group, as we walked into the Family changing room Jessica was there standing in nothing but just a pair of panties. I couldn’t help looking as her breasts were exposed as she was drying them Infront of the group. Emily and Louise had already laid out my outfit and I was made to stand while all 3 girls gathered round me pulling on a vest and snapping it through my crotch. I tried not to make it obvious as I was watching Jessica in the background getting dressed and putting on her matching bra.

“he has always been a boobs man. But I have noticed more and more that he keeps looking at boobs since being a baby” Emily announced to the group as I was made to sit on a bench by the side of me, Louise came over and pulling at my feet starting to roll up a pair of tights up my legs. “is that true jake? Do you keep looking at boobs and imaging that you can suck them to get the breast milk out” I had to shyly announce Yes to the group as there all laughed. And as the pair of tights was pulled as high as they could, Jessica now fully dressed came over to me “well well well Jake here has actually had breast milk and he didn’t complain 1 bit” The group just looked at her surprised and I nearly vomited at the thought “in the changing room he was upset so 1 of the mothers gave us some of her milk to calm him down, it did the trick” she explained.

Charlotte then piped up announcing that 1 of her friends if pregnant and if Emily wants, she will ask if some spare can be shipped to her so we can store some. “aww that is nice of you, Jake say, thank you to aunty charlotte” Emily said, tears had formed in my eyes as I meekly said “thank you aunty Charlotte” I was soon snapped out of my thoughts as I was placed into a pushchair and strapped in. I was laid back onto my back and a dummy was placed into my mouth and I was told that it was nap time. I looked down at me just in a pair of tights and a snap crotch vest and panic set in my eyes “aww don’t worry Jake, babies can just crawl round in there tights as long as your leggies are warm” Jessica said as I closed my eyes and felt the break release to be pushed out.

• Like 2

I looked down at me just in a pair of tights and a snap crotch vest and panic set in my eyes “aww don’t worry Jake, babies can just crawl round in there tights as long as your leggies are warm” Jessica said as I closed my eyes and felt the break release to be pushed out.

The Girls Holiday (Part 27)

I awoke to the sound of plates crashing together and as I was looking round could clearly see that we were now at a restaurant of some sort, the next thing I was looking at was Jessica looking down at me “aww is the wittle baby awake” she said while stroking my forehead. “that’s ok don’t worry your bottle is coming” she said as she leant in and shoved a bottle of milk in my mouth while sitting back down on the chair next to the pushchair. I slowly sucked as my eyes had slowly adjusted the rest of what I could see and as the milk trickled into my mouth and I slowly swallowed I was more alert of my condition that I was in.

I slowly looked down at my body lying there and lifted my feet up to reveal that they were still clad in the white tights I had been put in earlier, reaching down with my hands to my crotch I could feel the outside of the tights and feel the nappy below as my sensations came round and I began to wriggle a little I could feel that the nappy was actually wet. How did that happen did I actually wet myself in my sleep? I heard all the girls chatting and occasionally see Jessica glance over down at me to see that I have the bottle still in my mouth and that I am drinking it, soon the bottle had finished and Jessica came over to me and started unstrapping me from the pushchair.

I was picked up and placed onto her lap facing the table where I now realised, they were at a place called Pizza Hut. It is basically a restaurant that sells pizza and you can have as many as you want for a set prize. Looking at the empty plates on the table and glancing over to where Charlotte was sitting, I could see that she had took a bite of her pizza and left it. I glanced over imagining biting and finishing the rest and like they knew what I was thinking Emily pulled out a Jar of Yummy Chicken and held it up almost like a sour Vanier to the group “Yummy Chicken for the baby mmmm” she said in a mocking tone, The Waitress came over and smiled at me asking the group if they would like a highchair for me.

“yes please, he should be able to fit in a special need one” Louise said as she was the closest to her. Soon enough one was bought over and the waitress then started asking the girls what they would like for Deserts. Jessica picked me up and started shuffling over to the highchair when Emily intervened us and suddenly pulled down my tights. I wriggled my legs in shock “now now settle down let mummy check your nappy “Emily announced loudly as she stuck a finger into my crotch to reveal that I was wet. “Wittle Baby is wet” she announced as she paused for a second to exchange conversation with the Waitress. “Can I have a Chocolate Sunday” she said. The Waitress replied with a nod. “excuse me but I couldn’t help notice that you said your baby had a wet nappy, we have a baby changing room if you would like me to show you where it is”

Emily had started pulling back on my tights back over my bum and Jessica placing me down in the highchair turned back to the waitress “oh no it be ok thanks. He can stay wet till after his din dins, we were just checking so he didn’t leak” Jessica said to her.

The girls all ordered their deserts and the waitress took the Jar of Baby food to heat it up a little. I was pulled in a little closer to the table as Charlotte then started talking “So Jake how you like being a baby, don’t worry hunny you can speak using grown up words” she said looking at me asking my opinion of the whole situation. “er I feel kind of exposed” I said looking round noticing that people were looking at me. They could clearly tell through the tights that I was wearing a nappy.

“oh, babies have no modesty you are lucky we are letting you sit there in a pair of tights. Just imagine, we could take off your tights and vest and leave you there in just a nappy and I am sure everyone walking past will be able to see that it is a Wet Nappy at that and you actually used it like a little baby. Only the waitress knows that your nappy is wet” she said almost in a sarcastic and warning approach to my question. I mean I wasn’t moaning I was just simple saying how I felt.

At that moment the Waitress came over and put the Deserts out on the table I looked at all of them knowing that I wasn’t even getting a bite.  Louise bought a spoon of baby food towards my mouth and I knew best to open taking a bite of it. I nearly gagged “aww Yummy Chicken is Yummy” she said in a mocking tone. She paused for a second while grabbing a spoon of ice cream and putting it in her mouth “And Aunties Louise ice cream is also yummy” she said producing another spoon of Yummy Chicken to my mouth.

What felt like ages we were finished and I had noticed that all the girls had emptied there plates as well, the waitress came over and started clearing the plates from the table “was that nice, is baby now nice and full, oh dear look at the mess you made” she said at me, I don’t think she was expecting a reply as the tone was in a babyish voice. Or at least if she was expecting one, she never got one. “Oh, dear he is messy, can you show us where the changing room is” Charlotte said to the waitress as she came over unbuckling me from the highchair.

Emily shouted up just as we were walking away “do you want a spare vest?” she said waving one in the air like Charlotte had forgotten it. Charlotte turned back holding up a nappy and wipes in her hand. “No it be fine I can just leave it off” she said as we then proceeded to follow the waitress through the restaurant.

• Like 1

Emily shouted up just as we were walking away “do you want a spare vest?” she said waving one in the air like Charlotte had forgotten it. Charlotte turned back holding up a nappy and wipes in her hand. “No it be fine I can just leave it off” she said as we then proceeded to follow the waitress through the restaurant.

The Girls Holiday (Part 28)

As we were heading through the restaurant I looked down and could clearly see the Orange-stained mark that had been left on the vest thing that I was wearing. I started to panic inside a little at the comment that Charlotte would just leave it off, what was she going to dress me in instead surely, I can’t go back out in the restaurant wearing just nappy and tights. We soon arrived at the dreaded toilet area and surely enough a door that was labelled Baby Changing Room. Charlotte tried to open the door and it was locked however a voice came from inside “just a moment” and suddenly the door was unlocked and standing there was a young mum, from what I could tell she looked about 20 years old and was very attractive.

“oh, sorry I have only just got in here and just about to change my baby, would you like to come in so you can use it after I finish” she said, Charlotte did not take much persuading and at that moment we were in the Baby Changing Room standing there looking at a pushchair with a baby inside it, a changing mat on the table with a sink and a door off the room to a Toilet. I looked over at the toilet wishing I could use it as at that moment I needed a wee. The Lady that let us into the room had picked up her baby and started placing her on the changing table to get her changed.

“Let mummy change your nappy. Who is my clever girl, yes you are, yes you are” she said speaking baby talk to her baby and started to undress her to go ahead and change her, Charlotte broke the silence a little by asking how old her baby was and making small talk about clothing, nails and baby things, The Lady had asked how old I was and Charlotte replied by saying that I was 18 but mentally challenged and that I was technically about 18 months old, I was taken aback the comment but what do I do? Do I argue and question it? I could only watch and not speak about the whole situation as my bladder intensified from needing a wee.

The Lady had finished changing her Baby and I was soon laid down on the table being stripped off by Charlotte. My tights came off and buttons then snapped off my vest as it was then lifted over my head “You’re a messy baby” Charlotte said as the Lady just about to leave laughed and said “all babies get messy, shame we can’t just leave them in their nappy or they might get cold”.

“oh, can I ask a small favour really quickly before you leave” Charlotte snapped just as the door opened. The Lady came back in shutting the door “of course I don’t mind helping out at all” she said waiting to hear what it was. Charlotte then opened up about needing the toilet herself “I really need a wee would you mind watching him while I nip for a wee” she said looking over to the cubicle that was in the room, the Lady agreed and came over to me as Charlotte went into the cubicle. “Aww you are a very cute baby, yes you are” she said as she reached towards me to tickle my chin “so what type of present have you made” she said as she was looking at the nappy. I could see what Charlotte meant earlier as I looked down at my naked body lying there in just a nappy and could clearly see a yellow soggy wet front.

She started poking a little and I flinched “don’t worry baby I am not going to hurt you, oh my you have made a big wet present but no poo poo, like my little stinky butt, won’t be long before your mummy comes and changes you”. I heard the toilet flush and Charlotte came out and washed her hands she thanked the Lady and then started pulling off the tabs of the nappy to get me changed. I watched at the Lady left the room as I was being wiped and then it suddenly hit me, I needed a wee like right now, I am completely naked needing a wee being wiped with wet wipes I tried to hold it in as much as I could. A new Nappy was slipped under me and pulled through my crotch just as I released into it. I was still weeing as it was being strapped up by Charlotte and I am sure she heard it or noticed as a smile appeared on her face.

“there a nice dry nappy “she commented heading over to where the vest was. “oh, uh oh, where did aunty put your tights” as she was looking round. “That Lady must have cleared them away thinking they was her little girls” she commented as I was lifted off the changing table in just my now wet nappy completely naked. “you be ok it is warm today” she said grabbing the vest and packet of baby wipes before walking out the door, on the way back to the table we passed like a play centre for kids. It actually looked really fun and had a ball pit with some Foam blocks and a swing in there. “Does baby want to go and play” Charlotte asked while we were walking past and reaching the table with the rest of the girls on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It actually looked really fun and had a ball pit with some Foam blocks and a swing in there. “Does baby want to go and play” Charlotte asked while we were walking past and reaching the table with the rest of the girls on.

The Girls Holiday (Part 29)

“So, Jake here said he wanted to go play in the play area” Charlotte said to the group as we arrived back, they all looked in shock probably knowing full well that I never asked such a thing but all the girls stood up almost in unison and started giggling that it would be fun, the pushchair was pushed as we all headed towards the play centre and I started feeling uneasy as I felt the air over my naked body. I think I was more conscious to the fact of my wet nappy that had started warm and now was cooling and starting to sag.

Once we arrived, we went through the small gate and then into another side entrance gate that was labelled baby zone. I nearly celebrated to find no-one was in here and that we had the whole place to ourselves, I was placed in the middle of the floor and told to crawl round and play with the toys. I looked round and there wasn’t much choice there was some small foam blocks and some plastic rings on the floor. In the distance I could see like a small little slide and some steps made out of plastic. I started crawling as I was instructed to do so towards what looked like a large ball. I glanced back to see that the girls had found some small stalls to sit on and was gathered round chatting about things.

I picked up on some key words however and tried not to think about it too much, as I started to hit the ball and then crawl after it again. Meanwhile back at the group –

Charlotte - “so I noticed he is not really going poopy”

Emily – “that’s true when is the last time he went?”

Jessica – “I gave him a special tablet this morning in the swimming pool”

Louise – “Maybe we need to try more food to get the process going some more”

Emily – “Or even a tablet a day”

Charlotte – “Oh while I changed him as I was taping the dry nappy up, he went for another wee, I thought I would leave him for a little bit”

Jessica – “Ha starting to be such a baby now I love it”

Emily – “oh my mother’s Ofsted went really well; they are opening up a new Special needs School and they want her to look after it”

Louise – “you need to send her some pictures of her granddaughter”

Emily – “oh that’s true we need to take some”

Just then in came the Lady that we had met in the changing room moments ago “I am sorry but I think I picked up these tights without realising” she said holding them to the group, Charlotte said thank you to her for bringing them back and that I was playing ect. “oh, can I go play with him, do you mind watching my baby she is asleep, I was oblivious to what was going on behind me and just had started to crawl towards a ball again when suddenly the nappy on my bum was pulled back a little “Baby has not gone poo poo” said the voice, I got scared as I didn’t recognise the voice at all and I stopped mid track and tried to turn my head behind to see who it was.

This caused me to lie on my back and realise that it was the very attractive Lady that we had seen earlier in the changing room staring down at me, “well hello there little one” she said as she started kneeling next to me, I didn’t know what to do so I had put my hands over my nappy to try and cover what dignity I had left. “Oh, don’t be shy” she said by slapping my hands away the next thing I know she was bending over and giving me raspberries on my stomach, to be honest it did make me laugh and giggle “is baby enjoying this playtime” “yes he is” she said in a happy exclamation of a voice. She then held up the pair of tights that went missing earlier, “look at what I have, I picked them up by mistake” she said as she started to roll them onto my legs.

She stopped mid-way when they were at my knees and started poking at my nappy “uh oh, you are a wet baby. Your aunty didn’t change you not long ago either” she said admiring my now wet soggy nappy. I thought to myself that they were going to change me there and then and I was kind of hoping they did as I was starting to itch down below and sting but to my horror, she just pulled the tights over my nappy and bum and snapped them into place. I was then picked up and placed on my 2 feet, “come on baby lets go play” she said taking me by the hand and leading me over to small little slide. I had to endure climbing it and coming down on my bum as she pulled my legs and clapped at me “oh such a clever baby” she said.

We were interrupted by Emily coming over “sorry but we have to go, luckily for us we have the day off tomorrow and this little guy is going to the holiday campsite baby group” she said stroking my head. She picked me up and as I hugged her, she patted the back of my nappy. “say thank you to the nice lady” she said I had no choice to thank the lady and as we walked out of the restaurant, I was placed into the car seat in the car. Emily started strapping me in and as she was felt the front of my nappy “uh clever baby going wee wee, now you need to do more poo poo like a baby” as she closed the door and the rest of the girls climbed in. I sat there in a daze wondering what tomorrow might bring.

• Like 2

I was placed into the car seat in the car. Emily started strapping me in and as she was felt the front of my nappy “uh clever baby going wee wee, now you need to do more poo poo like a baby” as she closed the door and the rest of the girls climbed in. I sat there in a daze wondering what tomorrow might bring.

The Girls Holiday (Part 30)

I must of fell asleep as I awoke in the Caravan to the sun beaming through the curtains, I looked down and could see that they had changed my nappy and that I was wearing some pyjama bottoms with a t-shirt, I grabbed down below to feel and to my surprise I was dry, As I sat up I could hear the girls through the thin walls getting ready for the day, taking in more details about the room I was in I could see that the Crib was actually more like a playpen style idea with just a mattress on the floor, I could see another spare bed in the room and on it was a bunch of clothes for a toddler girl. I had a funny feeling in the back of my head those were my clothes and I gulped at seeing some of the stuff laid out.

I got bored very quickly so decided to life the Mattress up and discovered I could lift the playpen up and slide out, it worked. There I was standing in the room looking back on the playpen style crib that I had escaped out of, I slowly opened the door to walk out. “what on earth are you doing” shouted a voice that made me startle. I was picked up from behind so I couldn’t see who it was and carried into the front of the caravan. There was Emily watching Tv, Charlotte doing her hair and Louise getting dressed. I could only presume it was Jessica carrying me, “This little baby decided to escape his crib and walk out” she said as then all 3 girls stared at me.

Louise mid getting dressed walked over to me. I watched as she was just in a pair of knickers and tights. Nothing else was on her body and as she walked over to us her breasts bounced. “so, Jake do you want to leave?”, I stammered trying to get my words out “no I, er woke up so I was coming out” I said back, Louise looked at me up and down as I was held mid in the air by Jessica. “Babies do not ever climb out of there crib, next time you stay there till someone gets you” she said pulling down my pyjama bottoms at the same time off me, she then proceeded to feel the front of my nappy and my penis couldn’t help but grow a little, I mean she was in front of me naked apart from a pair of tights and knickers. I didn’t want to stare too much at her naked breasts but I couldn’t help it. “still dry I see” Louise said after checking.  Jessica placed me on the floor and Louise then grabbed me the hand over to the sofa, she proceeded to sit down and then lay me over her lap face down.

I felt the back of the nappy get pulled down and suddenly felt her bare hand against my now bare ass, suddenly she lifted it and swatted my butt I wriggled slightly “ow” I said. Jessica came back over to us and shoved a dummy in my mouth as Louise then started to smack me, I started to actually cry at the pain and humiliation of it all, I mean I never have been smacked in my life and now I was somehow over Louise lap getting a spanking. I think what made it worse is that Emily and Charlotte were not really paying any attention to what was happening as they just carried on chatting and doing what they were doing.

Me on the other hand was crying so much that I had dropped the dummy from my mouth onto the floor, the spanking had finished and I was let off Louise lap and stood facing her “now Jake I want you to repeat after me, I will not get out of my crib and wait for an adult to release me” she said looking at me to repeat the words. I sobbed as saying it but managed to spit it all out. Jessica then came up behind me and pulled the nappy back up over my bum. She then handed Louise a bottle of milk, I was then lifted onto Louise Lap this time facing up and forced to lie backwards against her bare breasts as the bottle was then shoved in my mouth. I wriggled as my bum was stinging “shhh shhh baby, we will put some cream on soon” she said as she was wiping the tears away from my eyes. I couldn’t help but notice how close I was to her naked breasts. I could even see her nipple growing from the coldness in the room.

I was Half way through the bottle as the girls then started to pack the baby changing bag for the day, “so 6 nappies, milk and food, bibs and spare clothes and his medicine tablet from the doctors, bottles and dummies, have I missed anything?” she said as they all agreed with the items for today’s adventure. I was soon finished my bottle and I was ordered to stand and led over to the front door. Getting confused at where I was going. “stand there with your nose on the door” Louise said as she then walked away. I could hear all the girls behind me but couldn’t see what they were doing. Suddenly I heard Emily speaking “Hello is that Kara, Oh yes Jake is running a little late today but will be with you soon”

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting confused at where I was going. “stand there with your nose on the door” Louise said as she then walked away. I could hear all the girls behind me but couldn’t see what they were doing. Suddenly I heard Emily speaking “Hello is that Kara, Oh yes Jake is running a little late today but will be with you soon”

The Girls Holiday (Part 31)

Charlotte had come over and pulled a dress over my head she then proceeded to pick me up and lead me out to the awaiting car. I was soon strapped in and handed a bottle of milk “I want that all gone before we get there” she said in a stern voice. The trip there was silent and soon we arrived at a colourful building where Jessica took the honours of carrying me to the front gates. (Buzz) “Jake Parker” said Jessica as the gates then swung open to let us in, at the front door a girl that looked about 15 met us. “Hi I am Polly, I am just a helper for today” she said introducing herself as we got inside and I was placed down on the floor.

Jessica started almost like a full hand over, “his nappy is still dry and his bum is a little sore so I packed some cream in there” I overheard her say. Polly walked away into a locker room with the changing bag as Jessica then knelt IN front of me “now remember Jake they think that you’re a little special need. So, no complaining or the truth might come out, and just remember you are just a baby so anyone above the age of hmmm 3 can change your nappy”

As I stood there in shock, Jessica had left and Polly took me by the hand to walk into the big room.  I saw a ball pit on one side and loads of toys dotted about we got to the circle and there was like only another 3-4 babies that I could count, Kara was sitting on the floor in a circle with them and I was made to sit and join in. I took in my surroundings and saw that there was more Helpers than children. There was a song playing and everyone was clapping along, as I sat there in silence Polly came behind me and shuffled in so her legs were either side of me. I was practically sitting on her lap as she leant round and grabbed my hands and started clapping them to the beat.

I sat there still amazed at where I was, as I looked more at the helpers, they all looked so young like schoolgirls almost. I lost my track of thought as pressure of needing a wee built up I started to wriggle and polly announced “oh baby is trying to dance” as she ignored me and carried on clapping, I let out a stream of warm wetness into my awaiting nappy. I was self-conscious that someone might have realised but the circle of doom as I called it carried on, Kara then cam crawling over to me and suddenly reached up my dress to feel the front of my nappy. “this is why I love babies wearing dresses I can see up them and spot a wet nappy from a mile away” she said addressing all the helpers.

I was lifted onto my feet and Polly grabbed my hand, another helper named Stacey followed us to the area dedicated to changing babies, I was then lifted up onto the table and made to lie down. A strap was attached to my chest but at the same time trapping my arms by my side. “we must put on the strap as babies wriggle and we don’t want him to fall” she said to Stacey as if she was training her on how to do it. I looked at Stacey and she did seem much younger than Polly, as my dress was lifted, I closed my eyes at the humiliation this was going to cause. 

I mean I had gotten use to normal nappy changes but this one made me cringe as I realised, they were younger than me and about to change my nappy like they would a small baby. I heard the nappy tapes get released and felt the cool air breeze. I was wiped down and felt them apply some cream to my stinging bum from the spanking earlier. Suddenly something was shoved into my bum “this is his special medicine” polly announced to Stacey as she then lay my legs down and pulled the clean nappy up through my crotch. She then walked away leaving it untapped “Stacey can you finish getting him ready while I go wash my hands” she said, Stacey came up to the table and tapped the nappy in place almost sealing my fate. She then proceeded to dig out a pair of tights I have never seen before. They were like a different material.

“point your toes baby” she said as she started rolling them up and putting them on my feet. “Lunch Time” I heard kara shout from the other room. I was then lifted down and my tights pulled up over my nappy as Stacey did that she peaked into the back of my nappy “aww no poopy yet” as she then grabbed my hand and led me into the main room. I was lifted into a highchair made for bigger kids and the table then clicked into place In front of me. A sudden cramp then hit my tummy. Oh no not here I thought to myself as tears then started streaming down my face knowing what I might have to endure.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Great chapter

We are nearly coming to the End of the Holiday. Thanks for the continued support. I do have 2 more stories in mind so make sure you read to the end to decide his Fate for the Sequal :)