LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is my first ever time writing a Story. I have had this idea in my mind for a very long time. I do welcome feedback but please be nice.. :)

The Girls Holiday (Part 1 )

"Welcome Home" was all I heard as I waddled into the house after returning from holiday. There stood my Mother in Law greeting us into the house. She came over to look after the house while we was gone. Emily my GF (Well Ex now) went and gave her a hug "Oh i have so much to tell you", "but first lets show Jake to his new room" i was picked up and carried up to my new awaiting bedroom and I just sobbed at what I saw.

Lets rewind a little. My name is Jake and I am 18 Years Old - I suffer from a rare condition called Pygmism, basically my body is developed but I am no taller than a 7 Year old. It does have its advantages of being able to fit into places where normal people cant fit. Being able to fit into kids clothes that are cheaper than Adults but with all Advantages come the negatives of always having to produce my ID to go into anywhere. Some places even deny me entry cause of my height and structure, all my GF friends speaking in context of like I am a child. See I am very independent I can just about reach the kettle to make myself a cup of tea when needed or being able to make a meal when Emily decides to go out for the night. it does wind me up that everyone speak to me as a child "Do you need help hunny" "Can you reach". Emily I met when I was 16 we actually went to school together and decided once leaving to move into a house together, she is very supportive of me and keeps trying to encourage me to do more and more things. I am scared to leave the house for fear of being judged but she tells me to ignore what people think. Emily is very tall (well anyone would be taller than be to be honest) and some would say that she is a bit out of my league.

"Honey, I am home" she yells out as she comes through the door kicking off her heels after finishing work at the local office. Sat in the living room as usual playing on the PlayStation I smile, Remember I have my friends coming over tonight to discuss "The Girls Holiday" she keeps calling it. She is soo excited at the prospect of going away that they have been planning it for like 2-3 months. I do not understand why as it is only a rubbish little getaway for 2 weeks down to the local Beach staying in a Caravan (oooo so excited) - Other hand I was more excited at the prospect of staying by myself for 2 weeks with no-one looking after me. See since we met and moved in there has been the odd occasion where she has left me but I have never been left overnight or a period of time by myself, I am unsure why I guess she has never felt the need to go anywhere but finally after 2 Years the day has nearly come. "If you need the toilet Jake then just go" She exclaims while sitting on the couch "I have been watching you jiggling that leg and doing the potty dance for the last 10 minutes". She was right i have been so focused playing on the PlayStation and finishing of the game that I have been holding it in. I guess some would say i have gotten a little Lazy and relaxed with our relationship to how it was before. 

I suddenly finish off and leg it to the toilet, tracksuit bottoms down I look at my childish pants, Due to my condition I only fit in Kids clothes as mentioned above we do try to get plainest items but you cannot get boxers for a 7 Year old so therefore I have to wear pants instead, I have come to acceptance of what will be will be but still it does get me down a little. While looking down I noticed a small little spot on them, "Oh no I must of dribbled a little" I exclaim, The embarrassing thing is this is not the first time it has happened. Emily got so mad last time and she keeps making comment that my pants smell of wee and maybe we should go to the doctors if it keeps happening, As I flush and get dressed I gulp thinking shall I tell her or not - I exit the toilet and was taken back as she was standing outside, "Jack did you make it in time" she says at me with a look on her face, Thoughts was racing round my head ( Shall I tell her the truth, Shall I Lie?) I snapped back "Of course I am not 5 I know how to go to the stupid toilet" - Suddenly she grabs my trousers and yanks them down, I could only hang my head in shame as I knew what she could see "What on earth is this Jake, A Wet Spot and then you lied about it to me, I am so Angry that you lied to me" " now quick please hurry upstairs have a shower and get dressed my friends are due any moment" "unless of course you would like to discuss your problems of keeping you pants dry to Charlotte, Jessica and Louise" I quickly shake my head now bend over and pull my trousers on and hurry to the top of the stairs. - Just in time I thought as I hear the familiar sound of the doorbell going.... 

This is my first ever time writing a Story. I have had this idea in my mind for a very long time. I do welcome feedback but please be nice... 

The Girls Holiday (Part 2 )

I hang at the top of the stairs looking down so no-one can see me but I can see them, Emily answers the door and hugs each as they come in “Hi Emily” “So nice to see you” as they take off shoes and coats, “I am so excited for this holiday I cannot wait” Emily says in excitement while hugging them all. “Jake is just in the shower and will be down in a bit” “let’s go put on the kettle” she says as they all head into the kitchen. The usual conversation then happened of Charlotte liking the wallpaper ect. I head into the bathroom and slowly undress still sighing a slight relief of not being caught in the hallway next to the toilet with my trousers down and a wet spot on them.

While in the shower I tried to listen to the conversation going on downstairs – to no avail the water was too loud I just generally could hear giggles of laughter erupt and doors shutting as they move from the kitchen into the living room. So many thoughts whizzing through my mind and fear that if Emily tells them what would I do. I finish the shower and slowly get dressed and nervously creep downstairs into the living room. I enter and all eyes and heads turn towards me “Hi Jake” “You took a long time” Emily said, Charlotte was the meanest of the girls and always used to say what she thought of mine and Emily’s relationship snapped “maybe he couldn’t reach the shower and needed help” I shrugged it off and went back to the PlayStation after saying Hi back to the group of Ladies sitting at the table looking at Brochures from the local holiday area.

The Evening carried on as normal and I was called to join them at the table as the takeaway had arrived (Indian my favourite) while eating conversation carried on as normal, Louise suddenly burst out “Oh I nearly forgot to tell you, Harry has finished in nappies now and is in Pullups he is using the toilet more and more so is nearly potty trained” – Jessica replied stating “getting a big boy now” Charlotte being mean again “He will soon be bigger than Jake” Emily had the strangest reply “so them Pullup things are like nappies but are pants just in case he has a leak? – they all laugh at her response and Louise said “yeah, why are you so intrigued? do you and Jake have an announcement?”. I felt like sliding in under the table as I was going Redder and Redder in the face, Emily quickly replied “no, no I just wondered that’s all” “me and Jake probably won’t have children due to his condition, but always a learning curve just in case” The rest of the evening went ok.

The girls chatted about plans on holiday and I carried on playing on the PlayStation. I vaguely turned to say “bye” to them all as they were leaving. Suddenly the TV turned off and I turned round to see Emily standing there with the remote. “Oi I shouted; I was playing that” Emily responded with “Did you think I forgot what happened before my friends came? Me and you need to have a chat Mister” – I knew this was going to be bad but in a way inside it felt good in a strange sense. See Emily has never ever been the dominate type. But seeing her standing there in her outfit from work a strange sexual feeling I had being told of like I was a 5-year-old.

I reluctantly went over to the table where she was now sitting and sat down. She produced the laptop and opened google search and started typing Pull ups into the search bar. I froze only watching as the results loaded and watched as she clicked on the first link, she found to pull-ups.com. My eyes grew wider with what I saw – She turned and looked at me and said “So, me and the girls was chatting and decided….

• Like 4

This is my first ever time writing a Story. I have had this idea in my mind for a very long time. I do welcome feedback but please be nice.. 

The Girls Holiday (Part 3 )

“that since you cant keep your pants dry and keep having accidents then pull ups would work best” I carried on looking at the webpage that was open and saw her click on various products and read about them, So many questions was whizzing round my head but I thought it best to stay quite as I saw Emily’s determined look and concentrated face reading and inspecting various pages. She got up and went to the printer where she took out an A3 piece of paper she printed and said “perfect”

She bought it back to the table and sat it in front of me and started to explain some things. “Me and the girls go away in 4 weeks that is 28 days, This is your potty training reward chart for each day you manage to keep your pullups dry then you will get a sticker” “now Jake I want to see 26 stickers on this chart starting from Monday when your new pants should arrive” – “If I don’t see 26 stickers and you don’t complete your potty training then you will have to be looked after here” – In my head I was wondering what she meant to be looked after? Who? Even. I mean all the girls and she was going on holiday.

“Oi, I said come here” – I must have been gazing into space still in shock as I didn’t even see Emily go across the room. I went over to where she was standing and I was made to stand on the scales in front of me that she had produced. “22.4KG she said, hmm I think that is size 6 she said with a smirk on her face” “now please go get on your pyjamas and go to bed while I finish ordering all your things” – I reluctantly walked out the room got my pyjamas on and went to bed. It is hard to explain in a way I was angry that she was treating me this way but I am not sure what came over me as her being dominant and caring for me like that drew me closer to her.

The rest of the weekend went off without a hitch, Emily went shopping as normal. See being so small I tended to stay in so not to draw attention to myself. Before I knew it, the alarm was going off at 8am and I gazed over to see Emily in the bedroom getting dressed after just finishing in the shower. I kept trying to peek at her pulling on her tights, see there is something so erotic at watching a woman pulling on tights. Well that is until they get to the top bit and almost do a Dance trying to get them to go up as far as they can. She caught me looking and came over to me “Well Hello” she said as she leant in an gave me a kiss on the head, “Jakey don’t think I have forgot about what is coming today, sorry Hun but I really can’t do anything sexual with you. The thought of you in pull ups later and all that you know” She leant in and gave me another kiss as she then exited the room. I just lay there thinking that it is going to be a long 26 days then another long 2 weeks before I can get anything sexual. Suddenly I heard the front door close and she left in the car to go to work.

I got in the shower as usual and thought about her opening word “Jakey” – No-one has ever called me Jakey it made me sound younger than I actually was, I got out the shower and got dressed as normal. As I pulled on a fresh pair of pants, I looked at them and my heart sank on the inside as I knew this might be the last pair I wear in a long time. The rest of the day went normal. PlayStation was on. Microwave meal on the side for lunch as normal. The doorbell rang and a delivery driver produced 2 boxes addressed to Emily. I signed for them and tried to avoid eye contact with the driver thinking he knew what was in the boxes. I wanted to peek out of curiosity but knew I might be in trouble for doing so. I resisted the temptation and took them into the living room, I decided to go watch a film on the sofa.

I must of fell asleep at some point as before I knew it the front door had shut and woke me up a little “ Jakey, I am home” said Emily coming into the living room. She got excited when she saw the boxes and almost was jumping up and down. She carefully opened 1 box and pulled out (Pampers Baby Dry Nappy Pants Size 6, 28 Count) I looked at the package and tried to hold back the tears in my eyes. Then she pulled out another pack. “why so many I only need 26” I said, she looked and turned to me and said “what about night time jake” It never occurred to me about night to be honest. She then went to the 2nd box that had arrived and carefully opened it again.

I was so confused and stepped back on the item she produced, “er Emily why have you bought one of those for” – She held it up like a trophy in her hand and said “Well Jakey there is some rules you have to follow so I can monitor your training, When you need to go to the….

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Pierry Louys said:

Good chapter ! That’s a mean cliffhanger rsrs ? 

Sorry, I got told to always end it in a way that people want to come back and see more. Guess it is working :) 

I appreciate all the comments and love, was very nervous as I have never actually typed stories before and they are just 1 big fantasy in my head :) So to get something down and typed and to see the love it is getting. it is appreciated

Thanks

Bean

1 hour ago, jblackbean2 said:

Sorry, I got told to always end it in a way that people want to come back and see more. Guess it is working :) 

I appreciate all the comments and love, was very nervous as I have never actually typed stories before and they are just 1 big fantasy in my head :) So to get something down and typed and to see the love it is getting. it is appreciated

Thanks

Bean. 

yes but that was a mean cliffhanger rsrs I only hope you don’t take to long to post a new chapter 

This is my first ever time writing a Story. I have had this idea in my mind for a very long time. I do welcome feedback but please be nice.. 

The Girls Holiday (Part 4 )

“toilet, then you will have to ask me and use the Potty this is so you don’t cheat and sneak off to the real toilet, Oh and don’t worry about while I am work my mother has offered to come and look after you” – I did nearly start to cry the tears I was holding back as she carried on pulling out Baby wipes, Baby cream from the box.  “trousers and pants off Jake” she snapped, I started pulling them down accepting defeat as she knelt and tore open one of the packets of nappy pants. I stared at the design of Cars as she worked them up my legs and pulled them up. “Right that’s your new pants. See this circle if you wet then this will Fade away so I will know that you have had a little accident in them” she said sounding all clued up about all this. I slowly pulled my trousers back on and talk a couple of steps forward – It felt strange but I soon got used to the feeling of wearing them. They seemed to be a little thicker in the crotch so I had to adjust the way I walked a little and I was self-conscious that each time I sat down that Emily could see the waistband of them.

“Dinner time” she called out from the kitchen as she started to bring in the plates to the dining table. “before you sit” she came over and pulled down my trousers. “let’s check the pants of yours” “good boy as she poked the circle that was still there and not faded” – I felt humiliated being talked to like a little boy but I guess I had no choice to argue as I was the one in the Nappy pants Afterall.

We sat down for dinner and I got up the courage to ask some questions burning on my mind.

Jake – “Emily, you know last week when you said you and the girls discussed about me. Did you tell them I wet myself?”

Emily – “of course I did Jake, at that point I didn’t know my mum could come and look after you so I thought I couldn’t go on holiday”

Jake – “Er so like they know I am in Pull ups”

Emily – “er yes they did help me plan it all”

Jake – “So your mum will just pop in while you are at work”

Emily “No, my mum is coming while I am at work to look after you so if you need the potty you will ask her and she will help you go. If you need some Water then she will get that for you”

My Eyes widened

Jake – “But your mum will, er will”

She snapped me off – “see you naked yes, maybe you should have thought about that before you got lazy and started having accidents. You don’t have to worry for the next 26 days. You have to worry in 26 days’ time when we look at the chart mister, Cause I am warning you know if there is not at least 24 stickers on that chart then you can forget pull ups and I will be looking at Baby Nappies for you” “now eat your dinner” she snapped with anger in her voice.

I slowly finished dinner with crazy thoughts going through my head wondering what she meant by Baby Nappies. I mean am I not in Nappies already? Can it get any worse than this?

By the time bedtime was coming I had to admit defeat and go into the kitchen and ask Emily to use the toilet. “Jake you cannot use the toilet. You have a potty remember, now ask me to use your potty” – It got me a little angry as she knew what I meant but I had to embarrassing ask for the potty as she indicated. “good boy she clapped” as she walks out the room and bringing back in with her the blue potty with elmo on the front. She placed it in the middle of the room and indicated with her finger to come to her “Emily we are in the kitchen”, I said nervously as I saw the blinds was not shut. “I know she said. When you need to go to the potty then I will bring it to us where ever we are, sometimes it is hard to find a Toilet so this will be easier if we go out” she said as she was pulling down my trousers and Pull ups – “sit down” she indicated to the potty. I sat and tucked my penis down. “now don’t move and tell me when you think you have finished” – Emily went back to the sink to carry on washing up. She was humming to herself.

I had to close my eyes as I was finding it hard to wee in this thing. In the end a sigh of relief came over me as I let my bladder empty. “Emily I am done” I said. Almost proud with myself at achieving such a thing. “Ok, I am just finishing the washing up, sit there like a good boy” she said. I was anxious someone would come to the kitchen window and look in. What felt like forever she came over to me and told me to stand up. She produced some wipes out the pack of the baby wipes and started wiping the front of my crotch area. “Ok Jakey, time for bed” I looked at the clock and saw it was 8pm. “Emily, it is only 8pm” – “that’s correct” she said “but remember my mum is coming tomorrow so we need to be up nice and early”.

She had me step out the Pull up and trousers and held my hand as we went upstairs, there on the bed was a fresh Pull up and pyjamas laid out for me. “arms up” she said as she started pulling off my t-shirt. I had to go through the endurance of her pulling up a fresh Pull up on me and helping me get dressed in my Pyjamas. I brushed my teeth while she was in the bedroom sorting something out.  When I came out and climbed into bed. I heard a crinkly noise. “I had to put a waterproof sheet on, just in case you have an accident” She came over and kissed me on the head saying goodnight and sweet dreams. I just lay there as she went downstairs and could hear her cleaning the stuff we had left in the kitchen. My ears started listening when I heard her speaking to her mum on the phone.

I couldn’t hear all the bits but certainly the laughter and vague words like “yes he went to bed without complaint” “I know he actually used the potty” My eyes closed wondering what torture I am in for tomorrow. See I have not introduced Emily’s mum at all so far. Her name is Jayne and she hates me from the beginning. But more about her later…

• Like 3

The Girls Holiday (Part 5 )

Buzz, buzz , buzz as the alarm was going off again and Emily was coming back into the bedroom from having a shower.  “Jake” she said “time to get up” Just at that moment I saw Jayne walk into the bedroom- “don’t worry about him” she said “you need to get ready for work” Jayne came over to my side of the bed and pulled the covers down – I am unsure why but I felt exposed even though I was lying there in my pyjamas. “Time to get up mister” she said “ and I have not got all day, I had to take time from work to come and look after you so don’t make me wait” – Jayne was a Head Teacher at a local primary school, I wondered how she took time off when she is in charge of the whole school, from previous experiences I knew not to mess with her so I quickly jumped out of bed.

“good” she said as she came over and pulled down my pyjama’s bottoms. “still dry, I see” she said looking at my infantile pull ups. “Emily does Jake need help in the shower or do you trust him in there by himself” I looked over at Emily as she was just pulling her dress down over her body she gave me a look and asked the same question to me “So what you think Jakey, does my mum have to shower you? Or can you be trusted not to use the toilet while you are in there?” I had both sets of eyes gazing on me as I shyly responded “you can trust me” – I didn’t even finish the whole sentence as Jayne interrupted and said “ok jump in the shower. Then downstairs in just a towel and we can get you ready for the day” – I walked past both women in just my Pull up and t-shirt and heard Emily say just as I got out the room “his bum looks cute in that”

In the shower I was thinking about what would happen on the day ahead. I heard the door close as Emily left for work and I knew I had better hurry up since Jayne was waiting downstairs. I got out the shower and wrapped a towel round my body and followed orders to go downstairs. I went into the living room where Jayne was at the dining room table on her laptop speaking to some people, she paused as she could see I came in “Jake, please go sit on the floor while I finish off my meeting” – I manoeuvred past the computer and could see about 10-12 people on Zoom, I knew that Jayne was on webcam as well so I made sure I avoided that part and slowly sat on the floor as instructed.

“ok thank you everyone and sorry I couldn’t be there but my daughter needed me more” was the finishing sentence I heard to the end of the meeting. She came over to me where she gestured with her finger for me to stand up – there she took of my towel, I unconsciously put my hands down to try and cover my penis and she said “don’t worry Jake I have seen it all before and trust me over the next 4 weeks you wont care by the end of it” as she was pulling up the pull ups that she got out the pack. “now I think we need to go over some rules” “come and sit down on the sofa with me” I looked at her as she strolled over to the sofa and sat down ushering me to come and sit next to her. I thought about asking where the rest of my clothes was but I thought I be best to hear the rules first. As I slowly sat down next to her my naked legs brushed against her tights – I knew they felt good but something about feeling them on my naked legs got me a little confused at the feeling.

“now as you know I work in a primary school that consist of a Nursery with Years 1 to 6” “Jake I have adopted the following rules from our reception class and added a little extra as I see necessary” She pulled out a piece of paper and started reading them off.

Rules

1.      Be careful and Kind

2.      Listen and Look when someone is talking to us

3.      Look after your things

4.      Put your hand up if you want to speak and I will grant you permission unless if I have asked you a question

5.      Sit nicely on the carpet – she pointed as the rug in front of the TV

6.      Ask if you need the potty and I will help you.

7.      You will address me as Miss

“any of them that need explaining?” she looked down at me after reading them out. “I understand them” I said – She coughed and I looked again at what I missed “I understand them miss” correcting myself on my error “aww that’s better she said, now do you need the potty yet?” – “no miss” I responded but knowing it won’t be long before I need a wee. “right then” she said “on the floor you go and I will switch something on for you to watch” I got off the sofa and reluctantly sat on the rug as she instructed. I did wonder if she forgot my clothes sitting there feeling very vulnerable in just my pull-up. She switched on the TV to the Kids channel and up came Peppa Pig. I knew best not to argue as she proceeded to go back to her laptop into another meeting.

A short while passed and my increasing pressure in my bladder increased but there was another problem brewing itself up. One that I never thought about at all, I need a poo- I looked over at her on the table with her webcam on and knew that if I stood up, they would be able to see me. I stayed still on the floor and put my hand up like I remembered on the Rules sheet. She looked back at me and nodded for me to speak “er, I need the potty miss” I said in a very soft quite voice hoping no-one on the other end could hear it. She turned back to the laptop and said “Ok Ladies let’s take a break meet back in 5 minutes” She stood up and produced the potty that Emily had washed from last night and placed it on the floor next to her laptop. “Stand up Jake and come and sit down on your potty” – I looked over at the laptop and could see the zoom conference still on with her webcam broadcasting. So, stood up and quickly ran over to her hoping that no-one was looking at the time. She pulled down my Pull ups and sat me down on the potty and asked me if I wanted a drink “Yes please” I said as she exited the living room into the kitchen to go make one.

I sat there on the potty and went for a wee. I had just started pushing for a poo when she had walked back in with a Cup of juice for me and a Cup of Tea for herself. “you finished yet” she asked looking at my red face “No miss I am just going poo” I responded back – She burst out laughing “oh my Emily was certainly right, I mean I have seen little boys use the potty before but this is one for the record book” “I didn’t know you had to use the potty for a poo poo Jake so I need to go back to meeting, put your hand up when you have finished” as she sat down at the table I looked to the left and could see her cross her legs under the table. I carried on pushing and looking at her dangling her feet. There was something about her shoes and her feet covered in her Black tights as she was dangling her heels off and rubbing her feet together under the table.

I had finished using the potty and looked up at her and put my hand up. She looked at me and knew that I had finished so she turned back to the laptop “sorry all I have to be back again soon; Jake has finished on the potty and needs help” – I sat there in shock thinking that she has told all the teachers at the school she works about me. She got up from her chair and instead of walking over towards me she first grabbed a packet of baby wipes from the living room table. I could hear chatting in the background so knew that she left the meeting on but couldn’t see what way the camera was pointing.

As she came closer “now this is how you properly wipe a child after he has gone poo poo in the potty” she said looking at the camera ushering me to stand up. I sat there not wanting to get up at all as she came closer and grabbed my hands. “how dare you not listen to me mister” she shouted at me as she pulled me up to standing position “now, take note and please gather some ideas on a punishment suitable for not listening to me she instructed the meeting” She bent me over and started pulling out the baby wipes from the packet wiping my bum with each one. “Make sure you get into the crack” she commented as doing it. Tears was in my eyes. I am not sure if it was from the humiliation or her shouting at me. She finished cleaning me and with pulling my pull ups back up she turned to the meeting “right then I think it is time we hear some punishments for not listening to me when instructed” I was pulled over to the laptop as she sat down on the chair and pulled me onto her waiting Lap. There in front of me was about 3-4 Teachers all staring at me as one started to speak “I think a suitable punishment would be….

• Like 2

The Girls Holiday (Part 6 )

“the naughty spot” she said.  Jayne commented back “very good, now can anyone remember how many minutes it is for a child?” they all thought about it and I could hear various suggestions until someone shouted “1 Minute per age”, “Jake, please tell everyone your age” – I looked at them all wondering what she meant I mean I looked about 5 at the moment sitting there in just a Pull up with tears slowing trickling down my eyes “18 Miss” I sobbed. I heard a roar of laughter as comments about me looking about 5 or 7 erupted. 

“now I will be back in a moment” Jayne said ushering me off her lap and taking me by the hand and dragging me to the kitchen backdoor. “Jake, I have not got a suitable time-out spot” so you will sit by the backdoor here on the kitchen floor till I come back and fetch you. I slowly sat on the cold tiled floor wondering what just happened and if I could believe it.  It had dawned on me that this was only the 2nd day of my 26-day staying dry challenge and already I wanted to give up. I kept on thinking about the end goal to get back in my normal underwear and stay at home while Emily went away for 2 weeks. I then had thoughts about why I was still there I mean no-one is going to stop me if I wanted to get up and walk out of the house, but as I looked down and saw my naked body with just a pull up round my crotch I thought I had best comply with things and endure what they had planned.

Jayne true to her word came back in after 18 minutes and knelt down in front of me “now Jake, do you have something to say” she said – “sorry miss” I replied as she came and gave me a hug. She has never given me a hug before during the time that I had been going out with Emily so this was a strange feeling. It felt good in a way after being told of for something to then receive something and be nurtured for. “ok Jake, come and play in the living room floor like a good boy” she said as she stood back up again walking off. “your drink is there she said pointing to the table, do you need help or can you manage” she said sarcastically. “I can manage miss” I said after taking a drink of it and proceeding to go sit on the floor. I got bored very quickly after watching many episodes of peppa pig. The day continued relatively easy I needed a wee in the afternoon and Jayne was right I soon got over the humiliation and was sitting on the potty in the living room as she watched.

The door shut as Emily walked in from work. “hello” she said as she walked in the living room, “mum you didn’t dress Jake?” she said as she looked at me sitting there in my pull up. Jayne responded “no, it was better that way and I could keep an eye on his pull up better”. Emily came over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead “so Jakey did you behave” with her eye brows raised. Her mum interrupted before I responded “He was a good boy; we had a little incident but we soon sorted that didn’t we Jake” – I responded by nodding my head yes. “aww that’s good.” Emily responded as she clapped her hands. Jayne packed away things and started heading towards the door “See you tomorrow Jake” she said as she went into the hallway with Emily. “thanks, mum, for looking after him” Emily said as she hugged her. “no problem, see you in the morning” she said as she left the house.

Emily came back into the living room signalled for me to come with her into the kitchen, I followed and on the fridge was my potty-training sticker chart, Emily produced a sticker and said “time to stick it on day 1” – I took the sticker from her and though 1 down another 25 to go. I felt proud of myself for achieving this. The rest of the night went ok. I had to ask for the Potty again and Emily helped me. We ate dinner in silence, we watched a film together on the sofa and she tucked me into bed as usual at 8pm.

Saying that the rest of the week went ok. Jayne would come in the morning and get me dressed for the day, I sat on the floor watching kids’ TV while she had meetings and the usual carried on once Emily got home from work. Saturday morning was different however as Emily pulled up my pull up and trousers, she told me to sit on the bed and pulled a pair of socks onto my feet and produced my trainers. I looked at her funny and she saw me looking “Jake I usual go grocery shopping on a weekend. How am I meant to keep an eye on you if you don’t come with me” she was right but I never thought about going out in a pull up. Will people notice? What happens if my t-shirt rides up? What do I do if I need the potty while out? – was all the questions going round in my head as she was holding my hand towards the front door to the awaiting car in the drive.

“Jake the new law has been passed so you need to sit in the back as you are under 135cm” (here in the UK they made a new law where a child under 135cm has to be in the back and in a car seat if they are under 12) it was annoying as I was just on 121cm so close yet so far. Luckily because I was 18 by law, I escaped the humiliation of a car seat but knowing that I would fit in one sent shivers down my spine as I climbed into the back seat and Emily reached over to buckle me by the seat belt.

We arrived at Asda and did the usual shop all the time I was self-conscious and kept pulling at my t-shirt hoping it wasn’t riding up and looking round to see if anyone was staring at me. We reached the toy aisle and Emily announced “so my mum told me you have been playing on the floor and watching kids TV, would you like a toy to play with to keep you entertained” I looked up and could see toys in front of me with labels coming out of the side of the shelves (Age 3-5) (Age 5-8). I glanced at everything and didn’t know what to pick. Emily became annoyed with me and told me to hurry up.

I knew in my mind that I didn’t want to pick anything to dangerous like a nerf gun that was on display as Emily would shut me down completely. But on the other part of my mind I didn’t want to pick anything to babyish like the Baby phone toy that was on display. Emily pulled something off the shelve and said “ok times up. You will have this” – I could not see what it was as she walked off towards the checkout. I followed trying to catch a glimpse of what it was but no much how much effort I put in it failed as before I blinked it was back in the bag in the trolley.

We got back to the car as I was buckled in. Emily went back to the boot to load the awaiting backs into the car. Emily got into the car and announced “you can have the toy on Monday for achieving 1 week of keeping your pants dry” We drove back home and the rest of the weekend went well.  Monday sure enough came round quick as I was woken up by Jayne shaking me awake. “Jack time to wake up. Something has happened so you need to come with me to…

• Like 1

The Girls Holiday (Part 7 )

Work” she announced. I sat bolt upright in bed thinking I was dreaming but was shot back to reality when I picked up out of bed. Jayne had picked me up onto her hips and was carrying me towards the bathroom like I was a small toddler. My limbs felt numb as I looked round the room and could see Emily in the distance putting on her bra and drying her hair. Once in the bathroom I was placed on the floor where Jayne pulled down my pyjama trousers and said “good bye another dry night I see” she continued to pull off my pyjamas and my pullup. “right, we don’t have time for a shower” she said as she produced a packet of baby wipes “so just a quick wipe here and there” she said as she was scrubbing the baby wipes all over my body. I stood there in complete shock of what was happening and lost track as she said “Step”. I looked down to the awaiting pull up and stepped into it. She proceeded to grab my hand and walked back into the bedroom with me where Emily had laid out my outfit on the bed.

I was told to sit as Jayne dressed me and put socks and trainers on me and then picked me up as before and carried me out the front door and placed me into the back of her car. We drove about 4-5 miles down the round and got to some big gates (Welcome to Lakeside Primary School) the sign said as we drove in and parked in a car parking spot that had the letters HT written on the ground. We walked in and I followed into the awaiting office. “Jayne thanks for coming, we have had a call that Ofsted might be coming to inspect the school in 2 weeks’ time” The lady then looked at me with a concerning look on her face “and who is this little guy then” she said in a playful tone.

Jayne said that my name was Jake and that she was looking after me. She asked for the Lady to take me down to Reception class. The Lady looked confused and clarified “reception?” Jayne responded “oh yeah sorry I forgot to mention Jake might look older than he actually is but he is a little slow with learning”. The lady nodded and followed the ordered given to her as she took my hand and led me down a colourful corridor into the waiting class of Bumble Bees. Once inside I was greeted my Miss Honey “Hello Jake” she said “you can sit on the floor over here” she pointed at the piece of carpet in between 2 children.

I slowly walked over and sat down next to the looking 4-year olds. And started joining in with the lesson that they had going on. We learnt about the weather and the different types of clothes we could wear during summer or winter. Break time came quicker than I thought as all the children rushed out of the classroom into the awaiting playground. I stayed behind a little and Miss Honey noticed, “Jack hurry up and go play” she said patting by back softly as to usher me out the door. “er, Miss” I said slowly walking. “yes Jake?” she replied with a quizzing look on her face. “I need the potty” I replied with embarrassment. She grabbed my hand and walked me over to some toilet cubicles and pointed. It was strange there in front of me was a toilet and it had only been a week since I have been in pull ups using a Potty but I almost forgot what a toilet looked like and how to use one. I went into the cubicle and noticed it had no door to shut as I looked back out, I could see Miss Honey humming to herself on the other side of the room but looking over every now and again to make sure that I was ok.

I pulled my trousers and Pull ups down and sat on the toilet. It felt good to have a little bit of independence back despite in such humiliating conditions. I soon finished and stood back up where I pulled my pull up back up and trousers, I washed my hands and then went out to the awaiting playground. I was encouraged by one of the teacher assistants to sit on a bike and ride it round the playground, it felt good in a way that I was enjoying myself but was this my life now? I still missed not playing on the PlayStation.

The rest of the day went fine, we had snack time on the carpet with a cartoon of milk and some biscuits and carried on learning about things. The children went home and I was sitting on the floor with my legs crossed when Jayne came into the room. “Miss Honey, thanks so much for watching Jack for me” she announced across the room as she came towards me and ushered me to stand up. “Jack lets see if you have had an accident” she commented as she pulled down my trousers and looked at the circle on the front of the pull up. “how dare you” she shouted.

I was so confused looking down to realising that the circle had faded a little bit indicating I was wet. Thoughts crossed my mind as I was so confused how? When? All the commotion caused Miss Honey to come across and see for herself. “Jayne, he has been using the toilet all day so I am not sure why the circle has faded” she commented in my defence. I stood there while they poked and chatted trying to figure it out when Jayne snapped her fingers and said “that’s it. After the toilet we normally wipe Jake down with baby wipes ect. He must have pulled up his pull ups after going for a wee and dribbled a little”. Miss Honey gave a nod and replied “that’s it, sorry I didn’t know he needed help and thought he could do it all by himself”.

I was left standing there in the middle of the classroom as Jayne exited the room and said “Miss Honey. I am just popping next door to the Nursery to see if they have…..

• Like 3