LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

@warpiper 

1 hour ago, bugmenot2 said:

Wow could you two grovel any harder for Patreon subscribers.

The story is actually quite good. But if you're gonna charge now for chapters, just say so.

I wish we had a section for paid content, separate from shared content...

Not trying to be a choosy beggar but there is so much paid content here in the last year.

I am a member, but I'm leaving this quasi-anonymous so I don get flamed....

@warpiper 

So another words you broke site rules by making multiple accounts ?

12 hours ago, bugmenot2 said:

Wow could you two grovel any harder for Patreon subscribers.

The story is actually quite good. But if you're gonna charge now for chapters, just say so.

I wish we had a section for paid content, separate from shared content...

Not trying to be a choosy beggar but there is so much paid content here in the last year.

I am a member, but I'm leaving this quasi-anonymous so I don get flamed....

If the author is good or even decent why can't they get a few bucks from it? Like seriously, it's a few bucks a month. I happily help out my favorite authors when I can just to show my gratitude. If you can't afford it most authors still eventually post their stories here.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Guilend said:

If the author is good or even decent why can't they get a few bucks from it? Like seriously, it's a few bucks a month. I happily help out my favorite authors when I can just to show my gratitude. If you can't afford it most authors still eventually post their stories here.

Thanks, Guilend. I appreciate your support.

I think the vast majority of DD understands that I’ve released around 800,000 words of free content on DD and that releasing some content on a paid platform doesn’t take anything away from DD. Instead, it gives me a way to dedicate even more of my time to writing.

I love the first one. The idea of them just casually discussing spanking their husbands is hilairious and awesome.

It reminds me of something I saw a while back. It was an old newspaper clipping from the 1950s where they were asking husband's opinions on whether they should spank their wives. Always got me how casual it was and how some justified it, sort of "If they act like a kid treat them like one." 

Obviously it is awful irl and sexist, but I always thought ti be fun to see the reverse, just wives casually discussing if husbans should be spanked

• Thanks 1
  • 7 months later...