LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One large load daily or multiple small loads?

Exactly as it sounds.  Recently I've been on a higher fiber diet (doctor prescribed) and noticed a distinct difference when I'm padded or not.  When wearing either a diaper or pull up, I find that I make smaller messes, but more of them.  I don't like to push hard as that could trigger a hemorrhoid or other issues.  I have tried different positions (standing, sitting, squatting, etc.) and noticed no difference personally.  I do ensure there is plenty of room in my padding to contain a mess, so it's not from a lack of space either.

When using the restroom as normal (I do during work) I find that I'll have a larger mess, and nothing for another day or so.  Does this happen to anyone else?  It seems unusual, but probably not?

unless we eat some really nasty fast food or something. we will usually have an idea when we will go

22K5 husband for me it's really just one time a day. usually in the morning after breakfast  doesn't matter if I'm wearing or not.

22K5 wife  it's usually one or two times a day like my husband it's usually after a meal. 

this just might be the way your body deals  with it When wearing. I still get a warning when I wet when diapered but that's only a few seconds to be honest I don't even think I could hold it  while in diapers.

Hmm...one large load daily or multi small loads? Actually, I have mostly 2 large loads a day. That includes a very healthy diet with daily fiber supplement (psyllium husk). I usually have a BM in the morning and another in the early afternoon. They're mostly large, probably semi-firm to semi-soft kinda. I'm retired and use my diapers when ever I feel like. Usually I'm diapered about 3 to 4 days a week. As for what position I use it's mostly sitting whether I'm diapered or not. All though I can use any position, standing, squatting or laying. Maybe twice a month I'll do some "fiber loading" which can cause some monstrous loads. Just by filling my diapers regularly I have enormous volume.  I've never used pull-up disposable. My normal diapers are a quality disposable covered by another cloth pull-on ( some times I double up with the cloth diapers and plastic pants). I know it sounds a bit thick but I love them. I wear them out in public and obviously when they wear loaded ones. When I was still working I was using my diapers about 3 times a week. Now I have more time and wear a bunch. So I guess I have multi loads daily. And yes, pretty large loads too.

I have one huge load daily and I can usually set my watch at the time I have it. I love to go after work and pee in the bathroom and put on one of my rearz rebels on. I then leave my job and walk to my garage and lean against my car and fill my diaper with a hard to medium soft poop. I then get in my car and drive home squishing it in my diaper. I know for a fact I drink large amounts of water and there is no way any diaper will hold it. Plus poop works better for me. I eat plenty of oatmeal and fruits daily and it does help in creating a massive poop. I get home and if I am tired I will just take a nap in my loaded diaper. I know many people will say what about a rash ? I take plenty precations and havent had a rash since high school. I will then empty my diaper and use my shower wand if anything gets stuck. After that a nice bubble bath with lavander and witch hazel to keep my skin soft and smell good. Not a problem and another good day in my diaper, Next day rinse and repeat !!

• Like 2

For me its two load, one big load in the morning always as the same time and the other one in the midle oft the afternoom and that's a small one
Oatmeal with a lot of fruits and  vanilla soy and my load are really smooth, but If I train a little more than usual I will eat more protein and my load will get very hard (I dont like hard load)  and I risk becoming constipated

What's fun with smooth load it the squishing pleasure and its not thought to let it go, I like the pleasure of being in despair and waiting until the last minute before going, I can fight for 30 minutes with cramps and all, On the other hand a few times I had no diaper and I lost it in my pants LOL

• Like 1

Twice a day, morning and evening, squatting in front of my Husband. He gives me a small daily dose of Imodium and we eat on schedule, so my habit is quite regular. If i need to go before the appointed time, or cannot produce when required, i hold to the next permitted time.