LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Survivor (A Diaper Dimension Story) Updated to Chapter 8 10/15/2022

Definitely a good addition! Somehow I suspect Luke is the gift giver here... Her panty days are definitely going to be numbered. I'm also curious if that Little formula was tampered with by the robot... 

Tracey's Story? ? (You messaged me and hooked me after all...)

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Guilend said:

This is the second mention of this story, I'm very curious about it now lol. Is any of it posted yet? 

Kind of an inside thing too... This cub wrote me about this story and got me hooked on this idea. It's a really innovative little universe they created! I'm not much of a furry person honestly, but hoping it gets updated! 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Kind of an inside thing too... This cub wrote me about this story and got me hooked on this idea. It's a really innovative little universe they created! I'm not much of a furry person honestly, but hoping it gets updated! 

Thanks. I'm not into furry either, but I have enjoyed this story so far so I'll give that one a go to.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Definitely a good addition! Somehow I suspect Luke is the gift giver here... Her panty days are definitely going to be numbered. I'm also curious if that Little formula was tampered with by the robot... 

Tracey's Story? ? (You messaged me and hooked me after all...)

Whoops! I missed this reply entirely!

Thank you so much! I will say nothing about who is and who is not a suspect! ;)
Now what makes you say that? Just because she was diapered by a robot and had to have her boss come over to take it off...

Spiked little formula? Now there's an idea.

As for Tracey's story, that's next!

20 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Thanks. I'm not into furry either, but I have enjoyed this story so far so I'll give that one a go to.

Yay! I hope that you enjoy it!

32 minutes ago, Panther Cub said:

Yay! I hope that you enjoy it!

I actually remembered reading some of it before, either I didn't get into it or I forgot about it. But I'm several chapters in now and I'm enjoying it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Guilend said:

I actually remembered reading some of it before, either I didn't get into it or I forgot about it. But I'm several chapters in now and I'm enjoying it.

YAY! ASSIMILATE! ASSIMILATE! Glad that you enjoy it!

• 6 months later...
Hi there, folks! I am so happy to finally be bringing to you chapter 4 of Little Survivor! This one was giving me some trouble, but I finally managed to get it to come out... (there may have been some bribery involving cookies and/or a home-baked lasagna...)
Anyways, please consider leaving a comment or review as that just makes my day so much!

Little Survivor (Chapter 4)

by

Panther Cub

The walk to work was thankfully uneventful for Sarah. She wasn't accosted on her way to the subway station. The creepy female amazon was nowhere to be seen on the train she took to work either. And walking towards the Snuggies Inc. headquarters, the little skunk managed to blend in with a passing crowd of furs while crossing the street, avoiding some potential "motherly" amazon women who had been chatting, excitedly, about adopting a little or little-fur. She entered the lobby and smiled at Henry, who scanned her ID card and waved her through to the elevator. When the doors closed, Sarah took a deep breath, grateful to be alone in the elevator.

Okay, she thought to herself, so someone's expecting me either to have called in sick or to be sporting some new padding. Today Sarah was even more hyper aware than usual, determined to catch the culprit who had tried to set her up. The elevator dinged, shaking her out of her thoughts and, just before the doors opened to reveal her floor, she composed herself. Stepping out, she looked around the office.

"Hey, Sarah," Rebecca said, the she-wolf walking by carrying a couple of binders, Sarah returned the greeting, hearing the faint tell-tale crinkle coming from beneath Rebecca's charcoal grey skirtsuit of the Tug-ups she was still required to wear for the rest of the week.

I think I can say Rebecca's innocent, she thought, making her way to her desk. She smiled and politely greeted a number of her coworkers, so far none of whom seemed surprised at her being there.

"There she is!" Rebecca heard an all too familiar voice coo from behind her. Before she could fully turn, the little skunk was scooped up and cradled in Tiffany's arms, the blonde ditzy amazon rocking her back and forth.

Yeah, this amazon was at most a patsy, Sarah thought, holding back a groan. "Good morning, Tiffany. Could you please set me down now?"

"Oh, sure thing, princess!" Tiffany said, making Sarah wince. She had a sneaking suspicion that that nickname was going to last a while. The amazon set the little fur down with a pat to her head. "Mr. Devereaux and I spoke yesterday, and he explained that my behavior was unprofessional and might have made you uncomfortable. If so, I'm sorry, sweetie."

Sarah was genuinely surprised by Tiffany's apology, having been expecting it to have gone over the giantess' head like the last times.

"I promise, I'll try to respect you as a big girl, princess," Tiffany said, looking at Sarah with sad puppy eyes.

"Uhm... w-well, thank you for the apology, Tiffany. And thank you for respecting my boundaries in the future."

Tiffany's smile was so bright as to be virtually blinding. "OH! Have you tried the autochanger? And your diapers?" Tiffany asked, making Sarah roll her eyes once again.

Of course.

"Actually, I was wondering if I could ask you something regarding the... autochanger as well as the diapers."

"Oh?" Tiffany asked, looking excited, prompting Sarah to take a precautionary step backwards.

"Y-yes... uhm... perhaps we could go somewhere more private? Like the conference room?"

"Sure thing, princess!" Tiffany said, taking Sarah by the paw and happily leading her down a hall and into the empty conference room. The giantess looked down at the little skunk in curiosity as Sarah closed the door. Taking a deep breath, she turned to look at Tiffany.

"Tiffany, where did you get that autochanger and those diapers?" she asked, getting right to the heart of the matter, doing her best to sound authoritative. That went right out the window, however when a giggling Tiffany picked her up and hugged her to her chest.

"Oh sweetie, I'm so glad that you liked them!" Tiffany said, her hand that was supporting the squirming Sarah's bottom gave her a few pats... and then an inquisitive squeeze. "Huh? You're not wearing your diapers to work?"

"T-Tiffany! I'm not a baby!" Sarah snapped, having been thrown completely off guard.

"I never said you were, princess," Tiffany said, resuming rocking the girl in her arms. "Needing diapers doesn't make someone a baby. Why, there are plenty of grown-ups who need them too. Is that why you didn't wear them to work today?"

"N-no, Tiffany, I don't need them! I'm fully potty-trained!" Sarah said, silently cursing herself for being so foolish. Tiffany may not be a scheming amazon, but she absolutely was one who had a skewed view of littles and little-furs.

"I'm sure that you are, honey," Tiffany said in a tone that suggested that she didn't. "But there's no shame in going back to diapers. That way, you won't have to worry about anymore accidents."

Sarah struggled as she found herself being laid down on the conference table, stopping as Tiffany dug through her purse for a second.

"W-wait. What do you mean anymore accidents?" Sarah asked, a sudden thought dawning on her. "Tiffany, has someone been telling you that I've been having accidents?"

"Here we are!" Tiffany said, pulling out a white square that made Sarah freeze. It was a diaper all right, one with multicolored fish cartoons on the front and back.

"T-Tiffany, you can't j-just put me in that! There needs to be proof!"

"Shh. Sweetie, it's okay, Auntie Tiffany is just helping you. With a diaper on, when you have an accident, you won't have to worry about being adopted out to possibly some mean amazon mommy or daddy."

"T-Tiffany, what are you--" Sarah let out a squeak as her skirt was whisked off, along with her orange panties. Tiffany was quick to have the diaper unfolded and fluffed out, before grabbing the horrified skunk's legs and lifting, to slide it underneath. Next came a canister of baby powder and, after a couple of puffs, Sarah found herself taped up into the second diaper in two days, Tiffany making sure to take care of the tape in the back above the tailhole.

"There, all better!" Tiffany said with a warm smile. She then grabbed the skirt and put it back onto the mortified Sarah, before scooping her back up into her arms for a hug.

"See, sweetie? That wasn't so bad, and now we don't have to worry about you getting in trouble with HR!" Tiffany said.

"Wait... what?" Sarah asked, her curiosity temporarily overcoming her embarrassment. "What do you mean, Tiffany? Has someone been saying that I've been having accidents?"

"... Well, sweetie, that is the rumor around the watercooler," Tiffany said, shifting the little skunk in her arms so that Sarah's head was resting on her chest. Sarah hated being held like this, especially when... thanks to the gentle backrub and the soft steady beating of the giantess' heart, Sarah started to relax, a mental holdover from back when she had been living in the shelter.

"But I haven't been having any accidents!" Sarah defended, all the while the gears of her mind were turning. It makes sense though, that someone would spread a rumor like that in addition to the surprise party and present trap.

Tiffany looked unsure and bit her lip, still holding and rubbing Sarah. "Oh, princess... it's okay. Lots of little ones like you have accidents all the time, that's what diapers are for."

"Tiffany," Sarah said, forcing herself to pull away from Tiffany's chest and make eye contact, once again attempting to sound stern and assert a sense of authority. "I have not been having any accidents. Whomever said that I have is lying. And I think that we now both need to have a little talk with Mr. Devereaux."

Tiffany snapped out of her fit of cuddling giggles and looked down at the little skunk in her arms, looking a little deflated. Tiffany sighed and set Sarah down and took her paw in her hand. Sarah rolled her eyes and blushed beneath her fur as she waddled the two of them over to the door and opened it, before leading them back out into the main office. Sarah's blush deepened as she waddled towards Luke's office, Tiffany in tow, a number of eyes drawn to her. She heard a couple amazons coo, and noticed a few sympathetic looks from some littles and little-furs, Rebecca included. She also heard some snickers and pointedly ignored them. Soon, the two of them were seated in front of Luke's desk, Sarah tugging her skirt hem down to try and help conceal her diaper, not very well.

Luke Devereaux sat there looking disappointed at the now squirming amazon.

"Tiffany, we just talked about this yesterday," he said with a sigh.

"I know, Mr. Devereaux, but I couldn't just let little Sarah potentially get shipped off to some orphanage!" Tiffany cried, surprising both Sarah and Luke.

"Tiffany, what do you mean? Despite someone... pulling a prank on Sarah yesterday, she's not in any danger of being dismissed for lack of maturity." Sarah and Luke had discussed it the day previously and both had agreed to act as though what happened had just been a prank so as not to put the culprit on high alert.

"Someone pulled a prank on the little princess?!" Tiffany asked, genuinely shocked. Sarah saw her turn to look at her, and tried to jump out of her seat, but wasn't quick enough, and instead was once again scooped into the giantess' arms for backrubbing and comfort. "And on your special day, no less, sweetie? Auntie Tiffany is so sorry!" Sarah groaned as she was assaulted by a series of kisses to her forehead and face, before the sound of Mr. Devereaux clearing his throat brought Tiffany back to the current predicament. 

"O-oopsie," she said, giving Sarah's padded bottom another pat, before setting her back down... in her lap. Sarah briefly was worried her eyes might pull a muscle from all the rolling they were doing lately.

"Anyway, Tiffany," Luke continued, looking clearly uncomfortable, "Putting a little or little-fur coworker in a diaper without any registered accidents is grounds for a two week suspension, and possible termination." Tiffany paled and Sarah felt a pang of concern for the giantess.

"When we were in the conference room, Tiffany seemed to be under the impression that I had been having accidents at work," Sarah said, hoping that she wasn't taking too big of a risk coming to the giantess' defence. The last thing she needed right now was Tiffany getting it in her head that Sarah wasn't angry about being put into a diaper.

"Oh? Is that true, Tiffany? Who did you hear that from?" Luke asked.

Tiffany shrank back a little at being directly asked a question by Mr. Devereaux but quickly composed herself.

"W-well, no one told me directly. I just overheard a conversation as I was on my way back to my desk from the ladies' room. Darla was mentioning how hopeful she was that the diapers would help little Sarah with her accidents to Miranda."

"There it is," Sarah said with a groan. Darla, while just as baby crazy as Tiffany was, was also about as much of a ditz. But Miranda... she had been pretty vocal in the past about her opinions regarding littles and little-furs walking around, pretending to be grown-ups, when they should be given homes and mommies and daddies to look after them. And she had gotten written up before in the past for pulling a stunt like gifting a little coworker diapers with tapes a little cannot remove, and was even suspected in a laxative-spiked coffee incident. But no one could prove definitively it was her.

"Well, I'll certainly be speaking to both Darla and Miranda about this later today. But still, Tiffany, unless you see the accident yourself, like with Rebecca, you can't just go putting your coworkers into diapers or tug-ups without their permission." Tiffany shrank back again from the scolding.

"I'm going to have to log this incident with HR," he said, tapping on his keyboard, which was perfectly flat and clear aside from the light outlines of the keys themselves. He stopped for a moment, looking quizzical.

"What's wrong, Mr. Devereaux?" Sarah asked, feeling the pit in her stomach return.

"I've gotten a notification from HR. There's been an anonymous tip about you, Sarah. Claiming that you had an accident here at work and managed to hide it," Luke said, looking shocked. Sarah blushed and shook her head.

"Th-that's a lie! I never had an accident! Not since I left the shelter I was at shortly after arriving in this dimension!" She clamped her mouth shut, having never spoken of her time at the shelter with anyone. She felt Tiffany lean down and hug her gently, and hated how nice it felt.

"Regardless, as of today... you are required to wear a... diaper, for one week. Since the claim states that you hid the... claimed accident... the incident, which I am already filing to investigate the legitimacy of, has been bumped up one level of seriousness. Hence why you are not being required to wear tug-ups instead."

"Well, who filed the complaint? We can ask HR!"

"Sarah, if the person who left the tip did so anonymously, then HR cannot disclose that information to us."

Sarah took a moment to settle herself and the raging storm of anger and fear dwelling inside. After a few more deep breaths, she calmly looked up to Luke and nodded.

"I understand."

"It looks like they are indeed targeting you at work," Luke said.

"Excuse me," Tiffany butted in, sounding confused, "someone's targeting little Sarah here?" Sarah felt herself being hugged closer now.

Luke cringed and, after getting a confirmation nod from Sarah, told Tiffany about the incident with the autochanger and the locked-tape diapers. Tiffany seemed horrified.

"Oh my goodness! I swear I had no idea! I really thought the autochanger would really help!" she said, tears welling in her big brown eyes. Sarah reached up and patted Tiffany on the shoulder.

"It's... fine. We've removed it and the diapers and everything else baby-related from my apartment," Sarah said, before pausing. "Say, Tiffany. How did you know about my birthday?"

Tiffany looked confused before she answered. "Miranda told me about it."

Sarah and Luke locked eyes and nodded. After talking it over with Tiffany some more, who promised to keep everything she had just heard under wraps, Sarah reluctantly left Luke's office and waddled back to her desk. Sarah had rejected the polite offer from Luke for a ride home. Mostly this was so as not to let whoever was behind this know that Luke was completely in her corner. But... there was a small and fearful part of her that was worried that maybe Luke had a hand in this. She so far had no reason to think this, but after living in this crazy dimension for three years, a little learns not to completely trust an amazon. That way, it doesn't hurt as much if they betray you. She ignored her coworkers and got to work.

The walk home was not nearly as pleasant as her walk to work had been. Numerous amazons stopped the little skunk girl to commend her on being so mature, and checking her to see if she needed a change, like several of her amazonian office workers, three females and two males, had done already. That, plus the stares and the isolation from fellow littles and little-furs, and the distinct waddle to her walk, made for a cranky Sarah. She also wasn't thrilled to be carrying a spare diaper for work tomorrow in her purse, but at least these ones she can remove in the privacy of her own home. And thankfully, she will only have to wear them for one week, so long as she didn't have any accidents in them.

By the time she made it to her apartment complex, she felt the growing need to pee. Taking the stairs, she walked up to her level with some additional pep in her step. I am NOT peeing in a diaper! she thought to herself as she triumphantly made it to her door. Pulling out her key, she was doing a little awkward potty dance, and was happy when she opened her front door. She closed it behind herself and kicked off her shoes... only to be grabbed by a set of mechanical hands. Sarah let out a shriek and felt her diaper grow warm. Tears in her eyes, she turned to see an autochanger standing there, right next to the front door. This wasn't the same one as before, as this one was painted a metallic pink.

Charge identified. Status: Diapered/Wet. Initiating Care Sequence! It chimed, carrying the struggling Sarah out of the living room. She was curious as to why it wasn't simply changing her on the mat stored inside. She was even more confused when it brought her into the bathroom. Then another pair of hands extended from the cylinder and began filling up the tub, squirting in some purple bubble bath from one finger.

"Oh no! NO! I'm not a baby!" she cried out, to no avail. As the tub filled with warm purple bubbly water, she was stripped of her clothes, her bra, and then her diaper, which was balled up and tossed into her bathroom trashcan. Once the tub was full enough, the hands turned off the faucet, and dunked her in. She spluttered and tried to climb out, but was kept in the center of the water. More arms extended, these with brushes, and they set about scrubbing Sarah clean, very thoroughly, much to her continued humiliation.

Would charge like to play in the tub for a short period of time with some bath toys? The oblivious machine chimed.

"NO! Charge would like for you to shut off!" Sarah said, lunging for the red button on top. The hands held her back and drained the tub, using the showerhead to rinse her off. The sopping skunk was then rubbed with fluffy towels while one hand worked as a blow dryer. Once dried, her fur was floofed out, making the nude skunk blush, before she squeaked again. This time, she was carried into her bedroom, where she let out another shriek, this from a completely new surprise. There were some new pieces of furniture in her bedroom. 

Her bed, for instance, now had some tall rails added to it, plastic pink in color, with a mobile above it, with soft plush stars dangling from it. There was a table next to her closet and dresser, with a padded surface on top, and packages of diapers and supplies visible on the shelf underneath. Sarah immediately recognized the changing table she was laid down onto for what it was. And she had noticed the blue and yellow diaper pail sitting right next to it. She was quickly powdered and, to her dismay, diapered in the exact same kind of diapers as yesterday, only the baby block letters on these spelled out "Little Stinker" on her them instead of her name.

With that done, she was picked up, and carried over to her closet, which opened to reveal not only her clothes and the onesies from yesterday, but a few more juvenile outfits, including two pairs of shortalls, a few skirt-alls, t-shirts with cartoon characters and baby show characters on them, and some more onesies. A lime green one with a little skirt around the wait part was picked out by the hands, and it was quickly pulled over Sarah's head, the snaps in the crotch snapped shut.

Charge stress level heightened. Initiating nap sequence. The infernal machine chimed, before a gentle tinkling music could be heard coming from it. It played a lullaby, and Sarah thought she could hear some kind of voice in the music, but it was very faint.

"Wait... is that hypnotic music? That's not... yawn... legal!" She said, rubbing her eyes, feeling sluggish and lethargic. A purple pacifier was popped into her mouth, but she didn't notice it.

The sleepy skunk frowned as she was laid down into the crib that had once been her bed. The bars were too high and smooth for her to try and scale. Just as she was devising a sleepy plan to use the blankie as a rope, the mobile overhead started to turn, playing a soft, tinkling tune that matched the one coming from the autochanger. Sarah, despite trying her best to fight the music, let out another yawn, and felt her eyelids droop. The hands tucked her in, Sarah never noticing her blankets had been replaced with a glittery pink unicorn blankie, that she was cocooned in, draining even more of the fight out of her.

Oh my gods... they're a little! That's how they were able to fit in my apartment! Miranda may be in on it somehow, but the person I'm looking for is a little! She thought, before her mouth started to unconsciously suck on the binky. Sarah's eyelids closed, and she began to lightly snore.

Gotta find the... little or... little-fur... was her last thought before she drifted off to slumberland, where a nice voice whispered into her ears.

There you have it folks! Seems as Sarah is in yet another predicament! Tune in next time to see what happens! I certainly hope you enjoyed it!
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Yay an update. I love this one and I’m not even into furries. I bet it’s her friend. That Amazon woman is annoying and should spend a week in diapers just to hopefully educate her. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I'm guessing it's her 'innocent' friend. Looking forward to more from you on all of your stories. (Don't make us wait too long on any of them! ?)

Oh? Now what makes you say that? Whistles Innocently Awww, yay! I'm so happy that you like my writing! (And I'll try not to!)

3 hours ago, Guilend said:

Yay an update. I love this one and I’m not even into furries. I bet it’s her friend. That Amazon woman is annoying and should spend a week in diapers just to hopefully educate her. 

YAY! And which friend do you mean? Tiffany? I don't think she'd get it even if that happened... she's not exactly the brightest bulb... ;)

50 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

Definitely a predicament…looking forward to her solving or finding out about who is behind it. Glad there is an update!

Oh yeah. Sarah's in some trouble now! But the cute little diapered skunk detective is on the case! Glad to have updated it!

• 4 months later...
Hey there everyone! Here's the next chapter of Little Survivor! I was getting ready for bed last night... and next thing I knew I had already typed seven pages! When I got up, I was able to crank out the rest of the chapter!

Little Survivor (Chapter 5)

by

Panther Cub

Sarah slowly started to wake, her mind foggy, letting out a yawn. She felt more well-rested than she could ever remember. She couldn't quite remember her dreams, just a warm fuzzy feeling and pretty colors and shapes. Sitting up, she felt a squishiness, but her mind only barely registered it, and even then it was filed as unimportant at the time. Rubbing her eyes with her paws, the little skunk had a curious thought in her head.

I... I-I'm a baby who dreamt she was an adult and loved it. But now the dream is over... and the baby is awake.... and she's needs a new diaper.

She mulled this over, feeling that it had something to do with her dream. She stretched and got to her feet, grabbing the bars of her crib for support. Her binky was moving rapidly in her mouth, helping her to feel relaxed. Slowly, her big bushy black tail with its white stripe raised, and Sarah felt a pressure in her lower tummy. Suddenly, everything came rushing back to her. Blushing, she tried to clench, but was too late, and promptly filled the back of her already soaked Snuggies. Wiping away tears prickling in her eyes and finally spitting out her binky, Sarah took stock of her situation.

"Okay," she said with  slight tremble to her voice and a sniffle, "so I was hypnotized and wet myself in my sleep. I also just... messed myself... not good. I'll probably be changed into a clean diaper, but I won't have any idea what the after effects are. One thing is certain... I can't go to sleep in my crib again." Sarah's eyes went wide as she just realized she referred to the crib in her room as hers. She didn't have long to reflect on this as the door was pushed open by the autochanger, which was walking right towards her.

BEEP! Charge's nap has completed. Charge's status: wet and poopy. Uploading data and initiating diaper change.

"Wait, upload data?" Sarah asked before the mechanical hands extended from the cylinder and grabbed her, albeit gently. She frowned as her binky was replaced in her mouth, but she was more distracted by the unpleasant feeling of her diaper as she was laid onto the changing table.

Without realizing it, she had started suckling her binky again. The snaps of her onesie were popped open and the lime green fabric with  the mini skirt attachment were pushed and bunched up, exposing her soiled padding. Sarah distracted herself from the diaper change by reminding herself of the revelation she had before her nap. If an amazon had been by, her neighbors would have notified her via text. While Sarah and the other residents of the complex tended to keep to themselves, there was an unspoken agreement that whenever an amazon was by at someone's apartment, even when the resident living there wasn't home, they'd be given a heads up.

Wincing from the coolness of the baby wipes, Sarah continued her deduction. So since she hadn't received any texts, even from nosy old Mrs. Kolpepper, one of the few littles that Sarah knew who might actually need diapers, an amazon couldn't have been the one to break in and install all this junk. As nosy as the old biddy was, she was definitely biased towards amazons, understandably so.

Sarah recalled how said old biddy had been home, as per usual, and watching, also as per usual, a year ago when there were a series of burglaries. She had been questioned by the police and stated that she hadn't seen any suspicious individuals. The powder tickled Sarah's nose and brought a small smile to her lips as she nursed her binky. Well, it turned out that the duo responsible were a pair of littles, whom had never been caught as far as Sarah knew, that were picking locks. But because they were fellow littles, Mrs. Kolpepper didn't really take stock of them.

"So they have to be a little or littles," Sarah said as her fresh diaper was pulled up between her legs, the tapes fastened. The mechanical hands first double-checked that the diaper was on nice and snug, and then rebuttoned the onesie, before picking Sarah up and carrying her out of the room. The locks had been replaced with newer electronic ones, but they could've been hacked. Sarah was set down in her new playpen and scowled, looking at the toys and coloring books (with crayons) scattered about.

Scheduled playtime initiated. Charge status: clean and dry. Initiating dinner preparation sequence. The auto-changer headed into the kitchen, while Sarah flipped it off.

Sarah started to look around the living room, noticing with disdain a baby bouncer she had missed connected by a long lanyard to the ceiling. Then she spotted what she wanted, her purse. Looking back over to  the kitchen, her pacifier making soft nuk-nuk-nuk sounds, she scrambled over the side of the playpen. Hopping down, she ran with a slight waddle over to her purse, grabbing it, and then ran-waddled back to the playpen, climbing back inside. With her purse in her paws, she quickly located her phone. She sent a quick text to Luke that simply read.

At home. Help!!!

She didn't have to wait long for him to shoot back a reply.

On my way. Are you safe?

Sarah took a moment to think about it before nodding to herself.

I think so... but the problem is back! Or, a similar problem is back, if you understand... Sarah didn't want her texts possibly being used against her later. Living freely in this world meant lots of paranoia, after all. She was about to send another text when a mechanical hand snatched the phone from her paws, another one grabbing her purse.

Inappropriate toys not allowed. The machine stated, causing Sarah to roll her eyes. She squeaked when she was picked up and the machine started to carry her towards the kitchen. Scheduled playtime temporarily interrupted for charge's nutritional intake period taking precedence due to lack of satisfactory nutritional intake earlier in the day.

"So you're gunna feed me right now because I chose to skip lunch?" Sarah lisped around her binky. Not getting an answer, she sighed, and then blushed as she was carried towards a high chair... one that looked suspiciously familiar... After she was buckled into it and the tray set in place, followed by a red bib being snapped around her neck, Sarah recognized it as the high chair from her birthday party.

"Oh yeah, this is someone from the office..." she mused, her binky removed without her realization. She winced again when she saw what was being laid before her. It was a bowl of green goop.

"Oh no... not baby food," she said to no avail.

The machine stirred and then held up a plastic toddler's spoon. Sarah clamped her mouth shut... but then the warm and fuzzy sensation from when she woke up from her nap returned. Slowly, she obediently opened her mouth, and allowed the spoon to deposit its load. It tasted awful... but Sarah automatically swallowed it. She couldn't say why... just that it was the correct thing to do.

She sat there, steadily resisting less and less. Each time the spoon approached her mouth, she opened up and accepted the mush. Finally, the large bowl was empty, and Sarah only had a little bit of the food smeared around her lips. It was quick to clean her face with a damp washcloth and remove the bib, before it held up a baby bottle. Sarah whined, seeing through the clear plastic that it was... bright pink?

Sarah looked and spotted her canister of little formula sitting right there on the counter. The rubber nipple was inserted, and the little skunk girl immediately began to suckle, quickly finding a rhythm for a steady stream. Sarah began to relax again, the flavor of the formula more than making up for the gross food she'd been fed moments before. Her black fuzzy ears perked at the sound of her doorbell, and she watched the machine scurry off to answer the door. She could have removed her bottle... but the taste was just so good. She did blush when Luke suddenly entered her field of vision, not that that was enough to make her stop nursing.

"Oh my goodness... Sarah," Luke said, shocked. He walked over and undid the tray, quickly unbuckling Sarah and picking her up into his arms. Being careful, Luke plucked the bottle from Sarah's much smaller paws and pulled it away. Sarah let out a whimper and reflexively reached for her baba... before she regained her composure and shook her head to clear the cobwebs.

"Sarah? Are you okay?" Luke asked, concerned.

"I-I... I was put down for a nap in some kind of hypno-crib," Sarah said with a blush. As Luke held herm Sarah became aware that her diaper was already a little damp.

"DAMMIT!" Luke said, his eyes hardening as he turned and looked through the open doorways to the aforementioned crib. Sarah recoiled and a soft mewl escaped her. She had never seen Luke so angry before. Immediately, his face softened and he instead hugged Sarah close, patting her back.

"I'm so sorry, Sarah," he said. "How are you feeling?"

"You mean aside from utterly humiliated and violated?" Sarah asked, getting her emotions back under control.

Luke smiled, making Sarah feel better already. "Well, yes, aside from all that."

"Well... I think that there may be some temporary... bathroom effects thanks to that stupid crib," she said, the face beneath her fur turning bright red. "And there may be more effects I'm not even aware of." As she said it, she slipped her thumb into her mouth and started to suck on it. Luke's eyes went wide, but he said nothing.

"Sarah, I'll help you get rid of this stuff . But I don't feel it's safe just leaving you here all alone, and not just because of your current... condition. Whoever is doing this broke in... I don't like that Sarah. Please, for the time being, come and stay with me and Maria." Sarah instinctively wanted to say no... but it wasn't like she had very many options. It was either stay here in her compromised apartment by herself with some new locks, go with Luke and stay at his house, or sleep on the streets. Sucking her thumb pensively, Sarah sighed.

"O-okay... I'll stay with you and Maria for a little while... but remember that my... condition is the result of hypnosis! And since it was only one dosage of it, it's gunna be temporary!" Sarah said, crossing her arms and pouting without realizing it. Luke had to bite back a laugh at the display, remembering the seriousness of the situation.

"Understood, Sarah," he said, carrying her back into her bedroom. He walked over to the closet and opened it, spying a suitcase at the bottom. "Alright, grab an outfit to wear and then, while you get dressed, I'll grab the rest of the non-juvenile clothes. If you can think of anything else you want, let me know." Luke set Sarah down so she could toddle over and pick out something that wasn't a onesie to wear. Spying a light blue sundress she had gotten a while ago and figuring that it was a quick option, she grabbed it.

"Thanks, Luke," she said, meaning it, as she waddled away, letting the amazonian man get started on packing up her clothes.

"It's not a problem, Sarah," he said. The little skunk thought about taking off her onesie... but got distracted by the sight of her binky dangling from the lanyard clipped to the onesie. She popped it in her mouth without thinking and tried to fiddle with the clip of the lanyard. Rolling her eyes, she elected to not bother with it and instead just pulled the dress on over her onesie, not really thinking about it.

Luke finished up and snapped the suitcase shut. He turned to regard Sarah and looked curious, but decided not to say anything. Instead he picked her up and asked her if there was anything else she was going to need. So they stopped and got her toothbrush, her purse, her phone, and her laptop. Carrying her few belongings as well as her, Sarah marveled at how big Luke really was. She spotted his car in the parking lot well before they made it down there. Without a word but with an apologetic look on his face, Luke helped buckle her into the carseat again before setting her stuff on the seat next to her.

"Alright, just a quick stop and we'll head on to my and Maria's home," he said, getting in and buckling up before starting the car.

"A stop?" Sarah asked with a blush. "Wh-where?"

"Well... Sarah..." Luke looked awkward and uncomfortable in the rearview mirror. "You said that there were some effects from the hypnosis..." Luke trailed off while Sarah blushed even harder.

"Yeah... but it's temporary so..." she stopped as, right then, she felt her diaper grow a little warmer. With a sigh she leaned her head back in the comfortable seat and nodded. "Nevermind... point unfortunately taken."

"Sorry, Sarah," he said, now the one to wince. Luke then pulled out of the parking lot and, after they stopped at a gas station where Luke, carrying her in his arms, quickly went in and purchased a package of Snuggies, these ones without the lockable tapes, as well as a tub of wipes and a canister of powder. Sarah simply buried her face in his chest as she was cooed at by different amazons, and whined when she heard Luke being praised for being such a responsible Daddy. When they were back in the parking lot, the little skunk looked up to see that Luke was now the one blushing. Sarah noted how interesting it was to see his chiseled features sporting an embarrassed expression.

"Really awkward, huh?" Sarah asked around her pacifier.

"That doesn't even begin to describe it," he said. With the supplies added to her pile of stuff and when she was all safe and secure, they were back on the road. It was a relatively short drive, with them being lucky enough to only get green lights on the way to the suburbs. Sarah marveled at all the large two story houses with the manicured front lawns. They pulled into the driveway of one such house, this one painted a reddish-brown color.

"Welcome to Casa De Devereaux," Luke said with a smile. Sarah couldn't help the giggle the popped out from her lips. She waited while he got out and came around to her door. Once she was unbuckled, she and her suitcase were quickly carried inside.

Please don't let this turn out to be a situation of being out of the frying pan and in the fire, Sarah thought.

She then found herself inside Luke's beautiful home. The walls were a light white that matched the soft-looking carpet of the living room. There were plants in just about every corner, different species of flower blooming in bright colors. Sarah then remembered Luke mentioning that Maria had a degree in botany and in general loved plants, especially weird ones. Luke set Sarah down on the humungous cushy blue sofa, and gave her a smile.

"You get comfortable while I put your belongings in the guest bedroom, okay Sarah?"

Sarah blushed and subconsciously slipped her binky back between her lips. She nodded, nervously hugging her tail to her chest. Luke gave her a reassuring smile and left, heading up the gigantic, to Sarah, stairs. She looked around, having only been to visit Luke and Maria's home only once, and that was for a Winter Solstice party that she had determined would have been rude to reject. This being back when she was still relatively new at the company. The entire office was there, and unfortunately, Sarah had winded up diapered shortly after arriving.

This was done by a woman named Clarice. Sarah shuddered at the memory of the baby crazed amazon. She had three littles, two of which had been former coworkers at former jobs. At the party, Sarah had been politely chatting with a group of fellow little-furs when she'd been picked up and carried out of the room, Clarice citing something to do about Sarah being a skunk and worried about her making a stinky and staining some furniture. Sarah had been frozen with fear, knowing better than to try and fight back. After she had been carried back out, securely on Clarice's hip, and then sporting a diaper that looked like red-and green plaid wrapping paper, Sarah had been running through her options for getting away.

The whole house went silent, a sudden tension in the room. Her similarly-sized coworkers were trying not to catch her eye, except for Rebecca, who looked worried and was looking around. The little she-wolf immediately walked towards the massive fireplace, right towards the fire poker. But she needn't have bothered. Luke had re-entered the room, carrying a tray of Solstice-themed cookies, when he stopped. The merriment on his face was instantly wiped away, and without thinking, he passed the tray of cookies to Tiffany, who herself was looking very uncomfortable.

Sarah remembered how he had taken her from Clarice's grip and set her down, before going off on his employee. How what she had done was the final straw and that her employment was now officially terminated. He had really laid into her that night, as well as informed her that he was going to be giving LPS a call. That was the last time Sarah had seen Clarice, and she knew that Luke had followed up with his threat to call LPS. He had even kept her informed of what happened, which was Clarice was discovered to have illegally adopted her littles, and even taken two out of the country for some banned surgeries. They had been removed from her custody and helped, with corrective procedures done shortly after they had been re-granted their official adulthood.

Sarah started to relax a little, still not trusting of amazons... but willing to accept that there were good ones out there. She shook her head and instead looked around the living room. The giant oak coffee table in front of her was carved with images of dragons and ancient triking warriors. Sarah giggled, remembering how Maria had once gone on about her proud family heritage, on her father's side. While a giantess almost as tall as her husband, everything about Maria screamed softy. Sarah spotted a picture of her and Luke standing in front of a fountain, looking happy and in love, as they always did when together.

Maria stood just a few inches shorter than Luke, and had a pair steel grey eyes that many would describe as piercing. Her skin was a light olive tone, without any blemishes or scars. Some could call her facial features sharp or angular, but Sarah always felt that it made her distinguished, like royalty. Her chestnut hair was always in a long braided ponytail whenever Sarah had seen her, one that was long enough to reach the small of Maria's back. Just then, said giantess entered the room, giving Sarah a sympathetic smile, before taking a seat next to her.

"Oh, Sarah, Luke told me about what just happened," she said, looking over ate their new houseguest. Sarah gulped, aware that she was sitting in a wet diaper next to an amazon, in said amazon's home. Composing herself, unaware of her binky still, she looked up at Maria and nodded.

"Yeah... sorry to just show up all of a sudden," she lisped, hugging her tail. Maria gave her another soft smile and reached forward, plucking the binky from Sarah's mouth. Sarah, surprised, started to whimper, before she caught herself, and instead felt a sense of dread at realizing that the effects of her hypnosis were still clearly affecting her.

"I... I had no idea that was even in my mouth," she said, her voice croaking. Maria unclipped it from the onesie underneath Sarah's sundress, which was visible to the giantess.

"Don't worry, most forms of hypnosis like that can't take permanent effect, especially after just one dose," Maria assured her, rubbing Sarah's back. The little skunk knew that Sarah was well aware of how much research Maria did into all sorts of little products. She was very much an active activist against their use on littles and little-furs, very vocal in calling them barbaric and savage devices.

"Yeah... but... all it takes is for me to... slip up, and then this will end up being my life," Sarah said, her voice soft and so small.

"I know..." Maria said, leaning over and hugging Sarah. "This world is so unfair to littles and little-furs."

Sarah hiccupped and tried to hold back her sobs, tears already streaming down her fluffy cheeks. But despite her efforts, she broke down and started to sob into Maria's shoulder. She was lifted up and held close, Maria offering her comfort. Sarah took some time to calm down, but after a few minutes, had herself back under control. Maria nuzzled the top of her head, wiping her eyes with her thumb. She set the little skunk down next to her and offered her a box of tissues.

"Th-thanks," Sarah said, blushing, and blew her nose. Embarrassed about her emotional outburst, she looked up at Maria.

"I take it that walking on eggshells all the time and remaining so composed doesn't allow for you to properly express your emotions, huh."

Sarah nodded, still humiliated and worried about her situation, now with her thumb in her mouth.

"Y-yes... it really does... but I wanna survive and not end up... having my brain drained and turned into some drooling big baby..." Sarah said, frankly, around her thumb.

"Please don't worry while you're here, Sarah. Luke and I won't let anything happen to you," Maria assured the little skunk, which despite herself, Sarah did feel a little better.

"Now... I know that this is awkward... but perhaps we can go see your room and let you get settled in? And maybe changed?" Maria was delicate as she said it, having felt the squishiness of Sarah's padding when she held her. Sarah blushed and nodded, understanding what Maria was saying.

Wordlessly, Sarah hopped off the couch, and winced while she waddled. Walking with a droopy diaper was not a fun experience for her, but it was one she had experienced before since coming to this dimension. She was certain that it was not anywhere near the last time she would have to experience it. Maria helped Sarah up the stairs, carrying her in her arms. Sarah blushed but knew that she needed the assistance, since she would need to use her hands as well as her legs to scale the carpeted steps. Not speaking, she was set back down at the top and followed Maria down the hall to an open door.

"Here we are," Maria said happily.

Sarah smiled as she looked at the room. The bed was an amazonian queen-size, with no crib in sight. There was a dresser, no changing table, no rocking chair, no toy chest, nothing remotely babyish... aside from the red package of Snuggies set down next to the dresser along with the changing supplies. Sarah was happy to see that these were not the ones with the lockable tapes. This made Sarah blush a bit, but she knew that they were unfortunately necessary for the time being. Her suitcase was laying on the bed with her purse and phone. Just then, Luke entered with a large white towel.

"I brought this for you to use this to... lay down on the floor," he said, sounding awkward. Sarah understood perfectly. It was to be used as her diaper changing mat. She was grateful for it though, and not something for babies.

"Thanks, Luke... uhm... I might need some help with... uhm... the tapes..." Sarah's face was beet red. Luke nodded and left the room while Maria strode forward and knelt down. Sarah pulled her dress over her head, standing there in just her onesie. Maria undid the snaps, allowing the little skunk to pull up the fabric, exposing her sodden undergarment.

Maria's fingers gently peeled the tapes while Sarah used a free paw to hold up the diaper. She waited for Maria to leave the room before she waddled over to the spread out towel and let it drop. Sighing she reached over and tore open the package, pulling out a clean diaper. This one had pink and purple butterflies on the front and back, making her roll her eyes. She then opened the tub of wipes and the canister of powder, and got to work.

It was very awkward changing her own diaper, especially when she had to move her tail out of the way to powder herself, having a nasty experience with diaper rash in the past. She sat down on her open and unfolded diaper, and pulled it up between her legs. She had to readjust it a few times, making sure it's nice and snug and wouldn't leak. With a sigh, she pulled her onesie off completely and pulled her dress back on. Smoothing it out, she was happy that it covered her diaper completely. Balling up the wipes in her used diaper, she threw it away in the trash can next to the dresser. Finally, she folded up the towel and set it down next to the package of diapers.

"Well... let's see how this plays out..." Sarah said, already planning possible escape routes.

And there you have it! I hope you will consider leaving a comment or review to let me know what you think!
  • Like 7

Is there anyone else who feels that Luke is involved in this and so is Mary.

Less out of malice and baby fever but more because they want to protect Sarah and give her a push that she would probably do better as her baby than if she continues to try to be an adult?  

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Is there anyone else who feels that Luke is involved in this and so is Mary.

Less out of malice and baby fever but more because they want to protect Sarah and give her a push that she would probably do better as her baby than if she continues to try to be an adult?  

I can neither confirm nor deny... well, I mean I could do either of those things as the author, but I won't. But I love this theory, as it is very sweet.

• 1 month later...
Hi there, readers! Here's the next chapter of Little Survivor, hot out of the oven! Be sure to consider leaving a comment or a review!

Little Survivor (Chapter 6)

by

Panther Cub

Sarah sighed as she looked at herself in the full-length mirror in the Devereaux's guest bedroom. She had pulled up her dress to fully expose her diaper, and was looking at the reflection of the little skunk girl, padding on display. The pink and purple butterflies were adorable, which Sarah dreaded being associated with anything she was wearing. Not that it was avoidable for the time being. She turned to get a look at her padded rear, having to grab her big bushy black and white striped tail and tug it out of the way first. She took note of the pink trim on the leg gathers and around her tail hole gathers. She winced as she saw that the leg holes seemed uneven.

"Damn, I've readjusted this stupid thing three times now," she muttered to herself. She was getting ready to lay down and try again, when she heard footsteps approaching. Instead, she let her dress drop. She knew that Maria wasn't baby-crazy like many Amazonian women out there, but Sarah still didn't see much point in baiting the hook. Shortly after arriving and Sarah got herself 'situated', Luke had called the police to report the break-in. A pair of uniformed officers had stopped by quickly soon after to take statements. They had separated Sarah from the Devereaux's and asked her, gently, if she felt safe with Luke and Maria. They had even asked if she suspected that they had had a hand in what happened back at her apartment, which Sarah denied.

While they were having their statements taken, another unit had been dispatched to the apartment. The Paltalian police took illegal forms of hypnosis very seriously, and confiscated all items involved and suspected of being involved, which they did. Luke had asked them if it would be alright for him to return and pick up the rest of Sarah's belongings for her. After some radioing back and forth, Luke was given the all-clear.

Maria entered, giving Sarah a sympathetic smile. "Just got a text from Luke," she said, "he's already made it back to your apartment and will gather up the rest of your belongings. He had to show his driver's license to an officer stationed outside the door."

The skunkette nodded, stepping forward and doing her best to ignore the light crinkling that was audible with each step. "That's good. I imagine that the police can't keep my apartment under observation for very long, and getting robbed at this point might not be as bad as everything else that's happened so far, but it would still be adding insult to injury. Plus, it will be nice to have my things here... with me..."

"Oh, Sarah," Maria said, kneeling down and gently wrapping Sarah in a hug, which Sarah was slow to return, "I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I just hate how unfair life for littles and little-furs is in this world."

When they had let go, Sarah noticed Maria wiping some tears from her eyes, and felt a pang of guilt for suspecting her and Luke being involved with the break-in or the party.

"If it's any consolation, the world I came from could be really unfair too," Sarah said, now the one giving a reassuring smile.

Maria's eyes took on a hard edge to them. "Well, I can promise you this, Sarah, Luke and I are not going to let this go. Whoever is doing this is in for a world of legal hurt, and Luke is going to be keeping an even keener eye out at the office. They will be caught." This was said with such sincerity and conviction, Sarah had no problem whatsoever picturing Maria at protests, advocating for little and little-fur rights.

"Is there anything that you need, Sarah?" Maria asked, her smile warm and friendly.

"Uh..." Sarah said, looking down at her waist. She blushed beneath her fur as she thought about her options. If she leaked, she risked staining the Devereaux's carpet, furniture, as well as her dignity. If she asked for help with her diapers, though... Maria IS an amazon. Even if she is a true believer for her cause, amazonian hormonal instincts are said to be very difficult to ignore. Taking a second to mull it over, Sarah came to the conclusion that the most 'mature' option available to her would be to ask for help. Maria continued to stand there, patiently letting Sarah think.

"Th-there is, actually, something I d-do need some.... h-help with..." Sarah said, gulping.

"What is it?" Maria asked, looking concerned.

"Uhm... I-I've had to readjust my d... my diaper, three times now... and, uhm, I can't quite seem to get it right..." Sarah could feel heat practically radiating off her cheeks after blushing so hard.

"Oh... OH!" Maria said, now blushing a little herself. "I'm so sorry, Sarah. Of course I'll help." With a slight waddle to her step, Sarah walked back over to the again unfolded towel and, looking back up at Maria, she laid down on it, pulling up her dress. Maria knelt down next to the skunk girl.

"I can't imagine changing your own diapers being an easy feat," the giantess said, while Sarah nodded. "I see, you just got things a little uneven is all." Maria reached for the tapes and opened them. In just a few shorts tugs, Sarah felt the front of her diaper come into place.

"Nice and snug," Sarah said with a sigh, sitting up and getting to her feet, smoothing out her sundress.

"How about we do something to take our minds off your current... situation?" Maria coaxed.

"Sounds good to me. It certainly beats just sitting up in here alone," Sarah said, giving Maria a smile, one that was happily returned.

"Great!"

A short while later, Luke pulled into the driveway. The Amazonian man looked in the back seat, counting again the five boxes of non-baby-related belongings that Sarah had to her name. He had always known that littles and little-furs had it rough, and that Sarah was sucked into their world from another dimension. But still, packing away so few belongings for her left a bad taste in the amazonian man's mouth. Luke cared for his employees, and made a mental note to have a discussion with Sarah in the near future about her living arrangements when everything died down and she was no longer being targeted.

He got out of the car and took a deep breath, just happy that he had been able to rescue Sarah from any additional humiliation or hypnosis. He shook his head and instead plastered a smile on his face. Just be positive, Luke thought to himself while opening the back doors and grabbing a couple of the boxes. After walking up to the front door and opening it, Luke heard laughter coming from the kitchen. Poking his head around a corner, he saw Maria sitting across from Sarah, who was sitting in a blue booster seat, both at the kitchen table. Between then was the board to Oligopoly. Currently, Sarah was sitting there, looking smug as Maria's silver top hat piece landed on one of her properties.

"And that'll be another twenty-five bucks," the little skunk girl said, holding her hand out expectantly.

"Oh fine, you little extortionist," Maria said with a giggle as she counted out the colorful money and handed it to Sarah. "You've been so lucky already."

"It's not luck, it's skill," Sarah said with a smirk and a wink. "Never play Oligopoly with an accountant." Sarah then noticed Luke, who chuckled at their exchange.

"Well now, I'm starting to feel a bit left out, ladies," he said.

"We can always start over if you'd like?" Maria offered.

"Yeah," Sarah said, looking up excitedly.

"Hmmm, well sure. I'll grab the rest of the boxes and set them in your Room, Sarah, and then we'll see who the real champ of Oligopoly is," he said with another deep chuckle.

"How about I make us something to drink? I've got a big pitcher of lemonade." Maria offered.

"Sounds great, Maria, thanks!" Sarah said, feeling excited. She wasn't quite sure why, but she just shrugged and started to hum a tune. It sounded familiar to her, but the little skunkette couldn't place it or just why she had decided to hum it. Without realizing it, she had slipped her thumb between her lips and was swinging her legs as she sat there. When Maria turned around, holding a glass of the aforementioned lemonade, she paused. There sat Sarah, swinging her little legs, sucking her thumb, and humming.

"Sarah... honey?" she asked, getting the skunk's attention.

"Huh?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yup!" Sarah said, feeling so energetic and excited. Playing a game with Luke and Maria was sounding more and more like a lot of fun. Maria was stunned, unsure of what to do. Then Luke re-entered, having already carried inside the last of Sarah's boxes. He too paused upon entering the kitchen.

"I think it would be wise to grant Sarah a temporary leave of absence for the next week," he whispered to his wife, who nodded and proceeded slowly towards the table. She set the drink down in front of Sarah.

"Here you go, Sarah," she said.

"Thanks!" was Sarah's response, before quickly grabbing the glass and taking a sip. She paused when she felt liquid dribbling down her chin and the front of her sundress. Sarah then set the glass down, noticing how damp the fur on her thumb was, and stopped to think about her actions in the last few minutes.

"Uhm... m-maybe it would be a good idea for me to make an appointment with my doctor?"

"That might be for the best," Luke said, before offering up his suggestion for her taking at least the week off from work, which Sarah was quick to agree to.

The Next Day...

Sarah sat nervously in the blue-green chair, looking about the sterile white doctor's office. She was wearing another dress, as none of her jeans would fit over her diapers, hugging her tail to her chest. Sitting next to her was Maria, who reached over and began to gently rub Sarah's back.

"It's all going to be okay, Sarah," Maria said in a low voice.

Sarah nodded, her thumb once again in her mouth. As she sucked on it, she reflected on the previous evening and this morning. Sarah had required two more diaper changes. One right after dinner, and again before she started to feel tired. Both times she'd had Maria help her with the changing. That night, Sarah's dreams had been so strange, and all seemed to have strange geometric patterns and colors, as well as a voice she couldn't understand. She had woken up rather abruptly, having fallen out of the queen-sized bed, for amazons. Waking up, her thumb was in her mouth, and unfortunately, her diaper was soaked.

After a shower and saying bye to Luke who headed into the office in their spare car. Maria had been the one to drive Sarah to her doctor's office. Sarah had been nervous when she realized how childish she'd been acting at the table, and was self-conscious about her actions the rest of the evening. Presently, however, she was looking out of the large glass door and windows to the playground across the street. There were so many children and littles and little-furs there, just running around and playing, Sarah felt a twinge of jealousy.

"Sarah Radcliffe?" the receptionist called after opening her little window. Sarah hopped down from her seat and Maria stood to go in with her.

"That's me," Sarah said, offering a nervous smile to the receptionist, an amazon who looked like she might be in her early twenties. She smiled down at Sarah and waved, apparently finding Sarah adorable. Sarah and Maria were led by another nurse down a hallway and into an examination room, the two being informed that the doctor would be with them shortly. Sarah made use of a plastic step-stool to climb up and sit on the paper-covered examination table. Maria took a seat in one of the three chairs, her purse in her lap.

"Nice to see you again, Sarah," came a male voice from the open door. The little-fur and the amazon turned to see a little enter, wearing a white lab coat and a stethoscope over his jeans and blue t-shirt. He had a big bushy auburn beard that matched his shoulder-length locks. His inquisitive eyes were a deep blue, with laugh lines forming at the corners. He was in his early forties.

"Hi Doctow Tate," Sarah said, realizing her thumb was still in her mouth, quick to yank it back out. Dr. Tate had spotted the thumbsucking, before double-checking with the papers Sarah had filled out in the waiting room.

"So you got a dosage of hypnosis then," he stated, to which Sarah nodded. He let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry that that happened to you, Sarah. Do you mind telling me about it?"

Sarah shook her head no, indicating she did not mind at all, before going into detail about what's been happening so far. Dr. Tate listened, only interrupting a couple of times in order to ask questions for additional details. Sarah ended after explaining about the previous night when she had slipped into a childish mindset.

"I see," Dr. Tate said, clenching his fist before calming himself. "Well, we'll run some tests to rule some things out, but what you just described to me sounds like some new, highly illegal hypnotic adjustment tech. There's an insidious new one on the illegal market known as the Hypno-Crib. Based on what I've been informed to look out for with all of my little and little-fur patients, it sounds like you got a full dose. It's very powerful, as you can already probably tell based on the necessity of diapers and the continuous thumbsucking still happening a day later."

"Is it... permanent?" Sarah asked, now terrified.

"Thankfully, no. But childish behaviors will come and go seemingly at random. The shortest known case with this kind of tech still took two weeks before they could start wearing Tug-Ups. And bedwetting was especially persistent. As for the infantile urges and mindset, it's important to not try and fight it. The commands implanted in the mind are set up in a way where stress can activate them, and even prolong them."

"So basically, when I start acting like a toddler, I should just sit on my padded butt and play with some blocks or dollies?" Sarah said, crossing her arms and pouting.

Dr. Tate smiled. "More than likely, you'll just start doing that on your own in those instances. What you need to do when your adult reasoning returns is to stay calm, and keep doing whatever activity you'd been so entranced in doing right before for a little while."

Sarah huffed and puffed out her cheeks.

"Sarah?" Maria asked, now feeling concerned that Sarah was now acting suddenly childish. That was enough to get Sarah to stop and think about what she was doing. She blushed and looked down at her feet.

"S-sorry," she said, rubbing her eyes.

"It's not a problem, Sarah, you can't help it. And... I'd be betting that you're now feeling a bit fatigued. right?"

Sarah let out a yawn and nodded. "Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Well, a common command that's been listed is a need for a naptime each day," Dr. Tate said to an unamused skunk, while Maria gasped.

"My goodness," the amazon said, now looking over at Sarah with a worried expression on her face. "That kind of technology is truly that powerful?"

"Unfortunately," the doctor said, scribbling on his clipboard. After that, he performed an ordinary check-up on Sarah, who became very nervous when she'd learned she was going to have some blood drawn. But she did manage to avoid letting out a whine when the nurse entered and, after preparing a spot with an alcohol rub on her arm, poked her with a needle. They spoke with the doctor some more, Sarah now sporting a bright green bandage on her left arm, and he scheduled them for a followup appointment the following week. Sarah was nodding off by the time they were done, so Maria elected to carry her out and back to the car in the parking lot.

"I'm not tired," Sarah whined around her thumb as Maria buckled her into the car seat.

"I know you aren't. But there's nothing wrong if you feel like resting your eyes for a little bit," Maria said with a smile.

"... I guess so," Sarah replied, letting out a big yawn. By the time Maria had buckled herself in, Sarah was sitting there in the car, lightly snoring. Maria looked back at the cute little skunk in her back seat with a worried expression on her face. Before starting the car, she pulled out her phone and texted Luke, updating him on what happened and what the doctor said.

Back at the office, Luke read the message on his phone, before sending a quick reply, thanking Maria for letting him know and that they'll come up with a strategy with Sarah when he gets home about how to best handle her new temporary condition. He put his phone away and looked out through his office windows at his employees. He'd already made inquiries about the investigation into the claim made to HR regarding Sarah's potty habits. All Gerry from HR could tell him was that the complaint was filed the day before Sarah's birthday party.

Luke watched as Rebecca stood up from her desk and walked over to the water cooler, grabbing a paper cup on a small rack down for employees of her height-group. He then spied Miranda walk up behind the she-wolf little-fur. The oblivious brown-furred wolf was taking a sip when suddenly, the back of her skirt and training pants were pulled out. She choked a little on her sip of water, coughing while Melinda, he dark brown eyes glittering with glee, inspected the state of her coworker's underwear.

"Hmmm, all clean so far," she said, letting the Tug-Ups and the skirt snapped back, before turning Rebecca around and lifting up the front of her skirt. As if the indignity of being checked like a toddler wasn't enough, Miranda seemed to deem it necessary to further embarrass her coworker. "Oh? All dry too? Why, little 'Becca, if you keep this up, you might just be ready to graduate to big-girl panties! Isn't that exciting?"

Rebecca suppressed a growl and, though glaring, nodded. "It sure is, Miranda," she said, forcing the words out of her mouth, "thank you for checking."

"Always, sweetie," Miranda said, reaching down and patting Rebecca's headfur.

"Miranda," Luke called from the doorway to his office, keeping his voice level and professional as he did so, despite being annoyed yet again at Miranda's antics, "I'd like to speak to you in my office."

The amazon woman frowned, but walked in the direction of Luke's office. As Luke took a seat behind his desk, he saw another little, Max, approach Rebecca, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. He then watched as Dante, a gray-furred rabbit little-fur joined in on their conversation. He too looked sympathetic, but whatever they were saying seemed to be agitating Rebecca, as she was vehemently shaking her head no. Luke made a mental note to ask about that later, since he knew that Max and Dante had both asked Rebecca out not too long ago. He sighed just as Miranda entered through his door.

"You wanted to speak to me, Mr. Devereaux?" Miranda asked, trying to sound innocent, and failing.

"Yes. I wanted to have a little chat with you about proper workplace conduct and harassment," Luke said in a stern voice after the door was closed.

"Oh?" Miranda asked, now looking annoyed. This was not the first time he'd had to have this conversation with her.

I have a feeling that today is going to be one of those days, he thought, before delving into another lecture.

Meanwhile, as Luke was speaking with Miranda, he failed to notice a diminutive, in comparison to the amazons around, figure walking right by Sarah's desk, removing a light blue device that had been partially concealed by the keyboard. It was paper thin with a blinking green light in the center. The object quickly slipped in between the stacks of papers as the person in question continued on their path, as calm as could be.

And there you have it folks! I really do hope that you enjoyed the new chapter!
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Panther Cub changed the title to Little Survivor (A Diaper Dimension Story) Updated to Chapter 8 10/15/2022