LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Butt Plugs and Bowel Control

You may have luck with tunnel plugs if you want to mimic bowel IC. I did the marshmallow trick the other day with a tunnel plug and I liked the experience of not having control and not having as bad of the smell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have worn modest-size butt plugs for longish times in the past and noticed that my lower belly seemed more relaxed and anal control unimpaired or even better.

recently my Husband started me on larger plugs intended to stretch. i don’t yet know the result of that but it’s definitely a different sensation than a medium size.

• Like 1

Have been into anal stimulation since I was in high school (Very Late Bloomer). I started using butt plugs around the time I started crossdressing. It has been over twenty three years and I feel that my sphincter has gotten so much stonger and I am able to give a man an orgasm just by squeezing my muscles. My prostate orgasms are so much stronger now than they were twenty years ago. and holding in a good poop is not even a challenge. I notice also that the stimulation I get when my wife uses a strapon is more than enough to give me a hands free orgasm also.. All in all it has gotten better for me.

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, Transfusionelle said:

Have been into anal stimulation since I was in high school (Very Late Bloomer). I started using butt plugs around the time I started crossdressing. It has been over twenty three years and I feel that my sphincter has gotten so much stonger and I am able to give a man an orgasm just by squeezing my muscles. My prostate orgasms are so much stronger now than they were twenty years ago. and holding in a good poop is not even a challenge. I notice also that the stimulation I get when my wife uses a strapon is more than enough to give me a hands free orgasm also.. All in all it has gotten better for me.

I've been into anal play since I was very young and not counting the times I've been fisted, so it's probably not just the butt plug
  • Like 1

Anal stimulation is something I have to say opened my eyes and my soul to a very fullfilling sex life ! Many don't dare talk about things they did as children here, but I was a very curious girl from the age of ten. I already knew the birds and bees story by heart and I did get a rather great thrill from using my hair brush on my anus as a kid. Exploration of ones self is nothing to be ashamed of and for one never ever regret one thing I did as a little girl. I was married to a man for many years that didn't care for diapers, but everything else was on the table, and anal sex was something that I loved, and yes way more than the normal missionary wham bam thank you mam. I was married for better or worse and though I never got to play with my husband in diapers we had or own ways of making each other happy. I loved him for that part of our life. There was never a moment where I used the time old excuses like I have a headache or its that time of the month, or my least favorite and every cranky houswifes favorite I'm not in the mood. I was always in the mood and anal was always my preferred form of sex, vaginal sex comes in a slow second to me. Many men would jump on that situation !! Over the many years of anal and butt plugs and dildos and vibrators my sphincter has gotten so strong that I know I can ride and man and with a few squeezes hes gonna shoot his load and be off into nappy land... I don't see where anal sex is nasty or degrading to women in any way shape or form. Many women have never even tried it for fear that they might like it. I do plenty of excercise to keep my butt firm and pretty looking for myself and for my wife as she does the same for me. Kepp them booties tight and there is nothing wrong with anal !!  P.S. Lil Marc I have tried fisting and my friend it is fun and enjoyable, and it will not make you lose bowel control sweetie. Love you all and give life a chance,, We have one life to live, why not live it in joy !!

• Like 5
  • 2 months later...

For those that love pooping their diaper/pants/whatever but don't like the cleanup, try this:

Get a large hollow butt plug. I got a stainless steel one with a 1" inner diameter like this:

image.png.7f0b5fe264bcebd0efcec2ae6d59671a.png

And then I put a 3ft diameter balloon through it. Like this:

image.png.c0ba045439660385ae5f82ea9225a1b0.png

Lube it up and put it in before you have to go. You can feel it come down and go out through your cheeks when sitting. Fills the balloon up. It doesn't stink for a long time and super easy to clean up. Just pop it out, gently move the balloon opening back through the plug and wash up. 

big

19 hours ago, big_i11580 said:

For those that love pooping their diaper/pants/whatever but don't like the cleanup, try this:

Get a large hollow butt plug. I got a stainless steel one with a 1" inner diameter like this:

image.png.7f0b5fe264bcebd0efcec2ae6d59671a.png

And then I put a 3ft diameter balloon through it. Like this:

image.png.c0ba045439660385ae5f82ea9225a1b0.png

Lube it up and put it in before you have to go. You can feel it come down and go out through your cheeks when sitting. Fills the balloon up. It doesn't stink for a long time and super easy to clean up. Just pop it out, gently move the balloon opening back through the plug and wash up. 

big

sounds like fun, but i love the poop,smell, and mess. Reminds me so much of playing in mud as a kid. My wife was right its hard to grow up.

• Like 2