LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooed my pants in public

I've recently moved to a new area and out of my parents place so I'm going to have much more opportunities to wear and use nappies. I don't think I'm ever going to be interested in wearing all the time. 

Anyway, when I do choose to wear and use in public I always make sure I'm in a place where there's a toilet where I can easily change. I've been able to find a supermarket that only has one toilet that is for everyone (men, women and also disabled people). The shops a bit big to only have one toilet but it's ideal because it can be used to change and there's no danger of being seen to be using a disabled toilet when you don't need to. 

I don't actually have any nappies at the moment so I just used my normal underpants (just a pair of y-fronts), I've always enjoyed just using these anyway and used to use them often when I was a teenager before I had my own money to buy nappies.

I had no intention of actually buying anything in the shop so I just pretended to be looking around. I've always had a fascination with accidents and want it to feel like I'm incontinent. I pretended to be looking around doing my best not to look awkward.

Even though I've done this a few times I still need to pluck up the courage to actually do it and eventually I was able to relax my bowels and a large poo slid out my pants. 

I walked (awkwardly) towards the toilet hoping that no one would notice. I could smell it and the bulge in back of my pants would of been noticeable but I don't think anyone saw it.

As I approached the door a lady stepped in front of me and it was obvious she was trying to get to the toilet too. I would have had to barge past her had I wanted to get in first which obviously I didn't do. She looked at me before she opened the door and I just stood there trying to look like a normal person stood in a toilet queue, 'she can't of known I had pooed myself, she can't have' I thought to myself. 

As there was only one toilet I had to wait what felt like ages for her to be finished, luckily due to the covid measures and not as many people allowed in as usual there wasn't many people who could see me but I was still stood in the middle of a supermarket with a poo in my pants, I don't think the smell was that bad but I didn't want to stand there for too long. 

When I was eventually able to get in I made sure I cleaned up well, changed my underpants and exited the store as if nothing had happened. 

How did you change your underpants?  Did you carry an extra pair into the store with you, and if so, how did you hide that you had extra underpants with you?  What did you do with the messy underpants you were wearing?  Throw them away in the trash can or somehow take them with you?  If you took them with you, how?  Did you put them in your pants pocket or something?  The poo didn't soak through your underpants to the point it got on the inside of your trousers, did it?

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

How did you change your underpants?  Did you carry an extra pair into the store with you, and if so, how did you hide that you had extra underpants with you?  What did you do with the messy underpants you were wearing?  Throw them away in the trash can or somehow take them with you?  If you took them with you, how?  Did you put them in your pants pocket or something?  The poo didn't soak through your underpants to the point it got on the inside of your trousers, did it?

I carried a backpack with my changing supplies so I had a clean pair of underpants to change into. I also had some wet wipes in the bag so I could clean up properly.

I took my soiled underpants home, I'll clean them and wear them again. 

Poo didn't soak through my underpants they held the load well and I was able to pull them down pick up the poo and put it in the toilet.

12 hours ago, rusty pins said:

How did you change your underpants?  Did you carry an extra pair into the store with you, and if so, how did you hide that you had extra underpants with you?  What did you do with the messy underpants you were wearing?

I know the question isn't for me but I felt like answering, hope that's okay.

I have chronic-diarrhea and carry a change of underwear in my wife's backpack (now purse because some stores don't allow backpacks, all allow purses) if an accident occurs I go into the bathroom, taking her purse with me, change out of the old pair of underwear and put the new pair on. I just put the old pair into a small plastic shopping bag back in the backpack purse and replace it with a fresh backup pair when I get home.

Haven't run into any trouble yet, but if I did get accused of stealing or something I guess I'd have to explain the situation.

I'm so old school I forget that people carry around back packs wherever they go.  Not me though.  Makes sense but I know lots of businesses make people leave their backpacks at  the front of the store.  They are worried about theft.

36 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I'm so old school I forget that people carry around back packs wherever they go.  Not me though.  Makes sense but I know lots of businesses make people leave their backpacks at  the front of the store.  They are worried about theft.

Where are you from. In the UK I've never been asked to do that. 

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I know lots of businesses make people leave their backpacks at  the front of the store.  They are worried about theft.

Yes and that's reasonable until you remember that purses are allowed in basically every store no question and it is 100x easier to steal something using a purse than a backpack, think about it alright.

Backpack: You need to take off the backpack, unzip it, put item into backpack, re-zip it and put it back on without being caught.

Purse: Unzip/Unbotton purse and slide item into it. (some purses you don't even need to unbutton/unzip)

I just think it's silly that the one that's significantly easier to steal stuff in is allowed no questions asked because, social norms I guess? Idk it's silly to me.

3 hours ago, Jackk said:

Where are you from. In the UK I've never been asked to do that. 

In the U.S a lot of stores wont let you walk in with a backpack and require you to leave it at the front, some don't even let you leave it at the front for "liability reasons" so they just wont let you in at all in some cases. It's to prevent people stealing stuff.

Purses are fine though, despite being significantly easier to steal stuff with.

I am in the USA and if you think about it, I believe backpacks started years ago for school age kids and are still mostly used by them.  That's why you see so many different styles and prints of them at back to school sales each year.  They need something to carry their books and supplies in each day.  I really can't see the need for some 30 year old to be going around to stores with a back pack.  They aren't carrying school books and what would they be carrying around with them into a store that is big enough to need a backpack that they couldn't leave in their car?  Think of your 8 and 9 year olds and teens stopping by a convenience store after school for some snacks or even a large grocery store.  It's easy to slip something small like candy bars between the back pack and your back without having to take it off and unzip it.  Our family once had a small store and from personal experience we learned when a group of kids came in, some would try and distract us while the others were up to no good (stealing).  While I don't remember that many backpacks 35 years ago, I do know I caught kids stealing things several times when they were not aware I was watching from a back room.  Purses are one thing and sure, adult women can slip things in a purse too, but I don't see the average 8 or 9 year old girl carrying a big purse.

11 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I am in the USA and if you think about it, I believe backpacks started years ago for school age kids and are still mostly used by them.  That's why you see so many different styles and prints of them at back to school sales each year.  They need something to carry their books and supplies in each day.  I really can't see the need for some 30 year old to be going around to stores with a back pack.  They aren't carrying school books and what would they be carrying around with them into a store that is big enough to need a backpack that they couldn't leave in their car?  Think of your 8 and 9 year olds and teens stopping by a convenience store after school for some snacks or even a large grocery store.  It's easy to slip something small like candy bars between the back pack and your back without having to take it off and unzip it.  Our family once had a small store and from personal experience we learned when a group of kids came in, some would try and distract us while the others were up to no good (stealing).  While I don't remember that many backpacks 35 years ago, I do know I caught kids stealing things several times when they were not aware I was watching from a back room.  Purses are one thing and sure, adult women can slip things in a purse too, but I don't see the average 8 or 9 year old girl carrying a big purse.

Valid point and I didn't think of it that way before.

11 hours ago, rusty pins said:

It also depends on where in the USA.  I'm from the New York, NYC area, and it's extremely common to carry a backpack anywhere.  Since you're often traveling 1-2 hours away from your apartment for basics with no car, it makes perfect sense.  You carry your own personal travel bag  at all times.

That said, I do have to add my few cents from working a supermarket in the same region.  Teens are more likely to take items that fit in pockets (Lighters, condoms, candy, makeup, etc.)  Adults are oddly enough more likely to put things in those large tote sized purses, leave items hidden inside/under other items, or simply just walk out with a whole cart of things.  I've seen some pretty bold theft.  I would imagine it's much more of a small store/convenience store thing to load up a bag and bolt, as they likely don't have Loss Prevention on their property as often as we do.

From my experience in a small grocery store, teens with backpacks often try to steal beer. (They're creative, though...without a backpack they'll take individual bottles from 6-packs and slip them up their sleeves and in hoodie pockets.Other than that the biggest problem is the carneys who come to town with the county fair. We've caught them stealing a lot and they're the reason we banned backpacks. 

On 9/28/2020 at 5:52 AM, rusty pins said:

I'm in my 50s, and I carry a bag much like this all the time.

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/red-rock-concealed-carry-hipster-sling-bag?a=1336230&szc=000&clrc=189&pm2d=CSE-SPG-15-PLA&utm_medium=PLA&utm_source=Google&utm_campaign=CI&gclid=CjwKCAjwn9v7BRBqEiwAbq1EyzJX6qumrSXrqqFzi-wi4yHM9ufn9qqHnqTZt-qYqldYN8xs1oC1shoCBqAQAvD_BwE

The main pocket holds a spare diaper and my tablet. It's very handy.

Those are fond memories for me as a high school kid back in the early eighties. Getting out of gymnastics class and wearing leotards and just pooping them till they sagged. I would switch up and do diapers but there was always that thrill of pooping in my pants in public that made it so much more exciting. I remember walking with this big mound of hard poop in my shorts one time and as I was crossing the street the poop fell out and landed right on the street between my legs. I had such a grin on my face, but didn't want to risk staying long so I kept walking. It was a pretty solid poop, so I didnt have to do much clean up. I didn't get a chance to play with my poop that day.. Life happens.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Those are fond memories for me as a high school kid back in the early eighties. Getting out of gymnastics class and wearing leotards and just pooping them till they sagged. I would switch up and do diapers but there was always that thrill of pooping in my pants in public that made it so much more exciting. I remember walking with this big mound of hard poop in my shorts one time and as I was crossing the street the poop fell out and landed right on the street between my legs. I had such a grin on my face, but didn't want to risk staying long so I kept walking. It was a pretty solid poop, so I didnt have to do much clean up. I didn't get a chance to play with my poop that day.. Life happens.

I was in 8th grade in junior high and there was a path through a big field some of us kids used to walk home to our subdivision.  There was a small group of pine trees that some kids often went in before heading down that path, I think maybe to smoke some cigarettes.  I was just approaching those pine trees one day when two 7th grade girls came out and started giggling and headed down the path about 15 to 20 feet in front of me.  They kept reaching back under their skirts and pulling the back of I assume their panties while glancing back at me now and then, still giggling.  It was winter and I started to notice fresh chunks of poop on the trail!  Obviously they pooped in their panties after school for fun in the privacy of those pine trees and were letting the poop out of the leg openings before they got to their homes!  If only they had known about me, they might have asked me to join them!

• Like 1