LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babydoll (Complete!)

Chapter Six

Mira led me downstairs by the hand, the squishy diaper between her legs crinkling with every step.  On the other hand, I struggled to take each stair, nearly falling over when we got to the bottom.  The four layers of padding between my thighs had made it impossible to walk without a weird side-to-side waddle.  When we were in the living room, I sat down on the edge of the sofa.  But Mira pulled my hand tight, tugging me to my feet.

“Stay here.” Mira let go of my hand, dumped all the make up and hair stuff on the sofa, and walked back up the stairs.  I stood absently in front of the couch, watching her go.  When she was out of sight, I looked down at the sofa.  She wouldn’t know.  I could sit down, then stand back up.  I could take the pacifier out, then put it back in.  Defiance, without getting in trouble.  But was that in the spirit of the game?

I sighed and stood with my arms crossed over my fluffy baby girl dress, legs spread wide.  Mira was taking forever.  Why?  Just to torture me?  Maybe she wanted to see if I would break the rules.  But I wasn’t going to let her win just because the game was unbalanced.  With a sigh, I shifted from one foot to the other.

It was five minutes later when Mira came back down the stairs, dressed in a yellow sundress and carrying my diapered teddy bear in her arms.  She looked like a child, and still not even half as infantile as I did.  But her time upstairs had afforded me a few moments to collect myself.  I was wading through little space, rather than swimming in it.

“I’m back!” she said happily, pushing Honey into my arms.  I couldn’t tell if the crinkling sounds of a diaper were from Mira or Honey.  She had definitely changed out of her diaper in the five minutes she was gone.  She was probably wearing panties now.  It would be a lot harder to turn the tables if she was… I puffed out my cheeks behind the pacifier and hugged Honey close to me.

“Oh, don’t pout,” Mira teased. “I have a whole day planned for you.  Now sit down.”

I sat down on the edge of the couch.  Mira shook her head and crossed her arms, standing over me.

“You can’t even follow basic instructions, huh?”

I blinked in surprise, trying to make sense of what just happened.  I listened to her!  I sat down!  But she wasn’t holding my hand.  Shoot…

“Well, since you failed that test, you lost the right to feed yourself.”

My eyes went wide and I instinctively tried to argue.  The large pacifier turned my words into baby babble.  

“And talking with a paci in?” Mira sighed, shaking her head in disappointment. “I think you just lost the right to eat solid foods for breakfast.  Instead, I’ll feed you a bottle.  You brought this on yourself, you know.  Unless you have something else to say?”

I seethed behind the pacifier, cheeks puffed out and burning red.  She was right; I broke the rules.  I did this.  I sucked the pacifier for comfort and looked down at the floor.

“It’s okay, Lulu,” Mira whispered, running her fingers through my hair. “I don’t expect a little dolly like you to know anything.  That’s what you have me for, to make all your decisions!”

Her words brought a deeper color to my cheeks and I slumped my shoulders.  She kissed me on the top of the head and took my hand in hers.

“On the floor, now.  I have to do your hair.” With a tug at my wrist, she pulled me forward.  I slid off the sofa and onto the carpet in front of it, landing softly on my diapered butt.  It barely felt different - the sofa or the floor - with so many layers of padding.

Mira sat behind me on the couch and started brushing my hair.  I held Honey close to me, playing with her ears in my lap.  Every now and then a tug would elicit a quiet whimper behind my paci and Mira would apologize.  Then she started pulling my hair a little tighter and tying it in pigtails.  All the while, Mira hummed to herself.

I felt so stupid.  So small.  But not in a bad way.  In a warm way.  A simple way.  Like Mira would take care of everything.  I just had to be good and follow the rules.  My little sister, brushing my hair.  My teddy bear in my lap.  My diapers secure around my waist.

I shook the thoughts from my head.  I wasn’t going to win if I kept thinking like that.  She couldn’t keep this game going all day; she would get bored.  I had to keep my wits about me.

“Turn around now.” Mira took my hand so I could spin around and face her.  Then she uncapped a tube of mascara and started on my makeup, removing my glasses to do so.  Why was she doing my makeup anyway?  I looked like a little girl on the worst of days, even without pigtails and a fluffy pink dress.  It wasn’t like we were going anywhere with me dressed like this.

The whole thing took way too long.  She poked and primped and prodded until she was satisfied; by the end of it, I was getting antsy.  We could be watching a TV show or playing a video game!  But whatever she was doing, she seemed to be having fun.  I wondered if this was how a doll felt…

“All done!” She took my hand and we both stood up on our feet.  I was quickly reminded of exactly how thick my diapers were when I reached out and held onto Mira for support.  She took Honey out of my arms and put her on the sofa, then led me by the hand toward the hallway mirror.

I was bewildered by my reflection.  I thought I knew what to expect, but I was wrong.  My eyelashes were as thick under the rims of my glasses and my cheeks were covered in blush.  She used some toner to smooth out the colors around my chin and my eyelids were a subtle blue.  On top of it all, there were sparkles of glitter that caught the light all over my face.  I looked like a toy.  I looked like a doll.

“What do you think?” Mira asked excitedly, but I didn’t answer.  Not because of the pacifier between my lips, but because I couldn’t think of anything to say.

“Oh, oops.” She turned me around and took the paci out, then pointed me back toward the mirror. “Now what do you think?”

“It’s… it’s fine…” The words came out weren’t my own; they were soft and shy and nervous.  It was pure littleness spilling out of my mouth.

“Nonsense,” Mira whispered in my ear. “You’re the prettiest dolly in the whole world.  And now that I have you out of the box, I’m going to start playing with you.”

-------------------

Thank you for reading! ^_^  Like, comment, and check us out on our Patreon!

• Like 3
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Babydoll (Chapter 6)

Chapter Seven

Mira left me in front of the mirror.  I wasn’t allowed to move or turn or walk away; I had to stand there, until she came back for me.  So I stood there, looking at myself in the mirror.  Cute, for sure.  Like a total baby, no doubt.  But I was used to all that stuff.  What I wasn’t used to was this new flavor.  A dolly?  Mira’s dolly?  But she was supposed to be my little sister…

I shook my head and tried to surface from the overwhelming feelings of confusion.  Did I like this?  It felt like being Little.  It felt like being small and sweet and loved.  Don’t little girls love their dollies?  Did she love me like I loved Honey?  I couldn’t wrap my head around it.  How could I be her big sister, and still feel like she was so big?

My power plays with Mira were a dime a dozen.  We fought over control all the time.  Who was in charge?  Who wore diapers that day?  Who could boss the other person around?  But my status as her big sister was never in question.  I was taller.  I was older.  She was the little one and I was the big one.  That’s just how it was!  That’s how it had always been.

Sure, sometimes she had the upper hand.  Sometimes the games favored her.  But she liked to use that to her advantage.  Knowing your little sister was in charge of you sure had an element of excitement, like a secretary giving orders to her boss.  I was higher up, so the fall was that much greater.

But this was different; I didn’t feel like I had fallen off anything.  I felt like I was unpackaged and placed in Mira’s arms.  Was this how she felt all the time?

“Here you go.” Mira put my pills in my hands and passed me a small cup of water.  I had forgotten about those.  Maybe Mommy was right to have Mira remind me. 

“Come on, Lucy.” After I finished taking my medicine, Mira grabbed me by the hand and led me away from the mirror, into the living room.  I didn’t notice the bottle in her hand until she sat down on the couch.  I tried to pull my hand from hers, but she held tight.

“Now now!  Dollies don’t fight back.  They let their kid do whatever they want, don’t they?”

Was that what she was?  Was Mira my kid?  In my contemplation, she pulled me forward and onto the couch and I didn’t have a moment to resist her.  She picked Honey up off the floor and put her in my arms.  Then she ushered me to lay down, until my head was in her lap.  A telltale crinkle echoed through the space between us.  I guess she was still diapered after all.  Maybe now was my chance.

“Mira.” I tried to force confidence into my voice the way she forced me into her lap.  But before I could say the next word, the nipple of a bottle slipped between my lips.

“Shh, shh.  Breakfast time, Lulu.” She relaxed into the sofa and held the bottle firmly in place.  Small droplets of chocolate milk dripped onto my tongue and my fussing slowed to a halt.  I loved chocolate milk; she knew that.  Sometimes having a sister know all your weaknesses was a liability.

Mira grabbed the controller and put on the final episode of Hilda.  My eyes were drawn to the television and I sucked softly on the bottle.  She hadn’t used one of the adult bottles, with good flow.  No, she used a baby one, so only tiny drops came out at a time.  I had to work for it.  I had to suck like an infant would.  But after a few minutes into the show, it felt as natural as breathing.

By the time the bottle was gone, the show was over.  Mira played with my hair and put a new cartoon on: PJ Masks.  It had just enough going on to keep my attention, and just enough mindlessness to keep me from blabbering about it.  She twisted my pigtails.  She traced my hairline around my ears.  I melted into her like butter in a hot pan.

The morning continued on, ticking as predictably as a clock.  No interruptions or loud noises.  No bad things or hard things.  Just simple, warm cuddles with my little sister and the heaviness of a large diapered teddy bear in my arms.

Mira switched the TV show to Phineas and Ferb.  I talked through the whole thing.  I loved pointing out the recurring jokes.  Yes, yes we are.  Hey, where’s Perry?  And I knew all the songs, even the ones I didn’t like that much.

I think there’s a misconception about little space that it isn’t supposed to waver.  But for me, it ebbed and flowed like the tide.  Sometimes I felt so small that I couldn’t say a word.  Sometimes I felt like talking as loud as I could as often as I could.  Sometimes I couldn’t look at my diapers without blushing, and sometimes I would roll around just to hear them crinkle.  Sometimes I wanted to cuddle so close to Mira that not even atoms could fit between us, and sometimes I wanted to sit side by side without even touching.  Sometimes I didn’t even feel the little space around me, and sometimes I couldn’t feel anything else.  Chasing a constant was like chasing the sun.  It’s always there, but sometimes you can’t always see it.

-------------------

• Like 3
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Babydoll (Chapter 7)

Chapter Eight

Mira ordered Thai food for us.  She served it in bowls and gave me a child’s fork, but I was allowed to feed myself.  Our afternoon together was going great, for the most part.  But after a spicy meal and two glasses of water, I really had to use the bathroom.  I looked longingly at the hallway, knowing I couldn’t walk down there on my own.  She had to take me.  Which meant I had to ask…

“Hey, um…” I paused, fidgeting with my fingers. “Could I get up, please?”

“Hm?  Why do you need to get up?  I can get anything you need.”

I pouted.  She couldn’t get me a toilet!  Maybe one of those little kid ones you could carry from room to room, but we didn’t have one.  Why didn’t we have one?  Probably because wetting a diaper was less humiliating than peeing in a tiny pot.  It was better not to give Mommy any ideas…

“I just need to get up,” I said with a pout.  A telltale pout.  A pout that Mira could read a mile away.  Why couldn’t I just say it like a normal person?  Ahh, yes, my good sister.  I must rise to my feet and waddle the house, to get that blood a pumpin’. But unexpectedly, Mira nodded in agreement.

“Okay.”

Okay?  Okay, I could get up?  Maybe she couldn’t read my expression as easily as I thought.  Maybe this could work!  But one of the rules was that I couldn’t take my diapers off on my own.  Mira had to do it.  She was always one step ahead of me.  So I would have to get one step ahead of her.

“I have to use the bathroom.” Direct.  Honest.  But I knew the answer.  Oh, you’re wearing your bathroom.  Oh babies don’t need the bathroom.  That’s what your diapers are for, sweetie.  I saw it coming a mile away.  What I didn’t see coming was Mira’s actual answer.

“Okay, let’s go.” She got up from the sofa and took my hand, helping me to my feet.  I stared incredulously as she led me down the hall toward the bathroom.  Wait, that had worked?  Maybe she was getting tired of playing.  Yeah, that could work!

She opened the bathroom door and walked in ahead of me, pulling me by the hand.  The afternoon sunlight poured through the foggy glass window beside the toilet.  She walked over to it, her hand in mine, and lifted the cover.  Then she plopped me down on the toilet, diaper and all.

Huh?

“Dolly has to go tinkles!” she said in a playful voice, ringing with childishness.  She put her hands behind her back and waited.  I stared dumbfounded at her, then looked down at the toilet beneath me.  Just sitting here made it so much worse.  My body was conditioned to go the second I sat down, and I fidgeted awkwardly in place.

“I… uh…”

“What?” Mira asked, tilting her head. “You have to go, don’t you?”

“Right, but… but I need this thing off.” I pointed to the diaper around my waist, but I didn’t dare touch the tapes.  Taking it off myself was breaking the rules.  Games weren’t any fun without rules.

“What?  Why would I take off your diaper?  I can’t unpotty train you if you use the potty like normal!”

I stared at her with wide eyes.  Unpotty train?  What?

“Well, you’re already potty trained, right?” Mira asked, tapping her chin in mock thought. “So playing potty training isn’t fun.  So we’re playing unpotty training!”

“I… I’m not playing,” I said with a huff, still trying to wrap my head around her little girl logic.  She really was treating me like a doll! “I actually have to use the bathroom!”

“So we’re in the bathroom,” Mira said happily. “This way everything feels normal, until my Betsy Wetsy uses her diapers.  It’s all downhill from there.”

My cheeks burned scarlet.  I stared at her with a mixture of incredulousness and frustration.  She couldn’t call me that!  She couldn’t pretend to unpotty train me!  I moved to stand up, but Mira waved a finger in front of me.

“Ah, ah, ah!  I’m not holding your hand, so you can’t move.”

I stared blankly at her.  Her hands were empty, and so were mine.  I was seated on the toilet with two thick diapers on and a little baby girl dress.  And I couldn’t move until she let me.  Realization washed over me as quickly as my little space, pulling me under the pink water.  This wasn’t happening…

“You… you can’t…”

“My favorite kinds of dollies are the ones that tinkle,” Mira smirked. “And you’re my favorite dolly.  You do the math.” 

She turned on her heel and walked out of the bathroom, leaving me alone on the toilet.  I stared at the open door with burning red cheeks, unable to think of a single word to say.  And every second I sat here, the more I had to go.

There had to be a way out, right?  But I couldn’t move.  I had to sit here until she came back.  Maybe I could convince her!  But she removed herself from the equation when she walked out of the room.  I could scream for her!  But she would put that pacifier back in my mouth, and I would only look more like a baby.  

I wiggled and squirmed on the toilet seat, whimpering as I tried to come up with a solution to my problem.  But before I could come up with one, my bladder came up with one for me.  Just go.

My body’s argument was too compelling.  Years of conditioning told me that this was the place to do it.  If I did, I would feel better.  And there wasn’t another escape from this situation.  I had to.  So I did.

I exhaled slowly and felt a warm relief wash over me.  Then a warm relief filled the diaper between my legs.  I had wet so many diapers in the past few years, and the sensation was always the same.  A millisecond a fear, that maybe I wasn’t wearing a diaper or maybe I would leak.  It passed.  A millisecond of disgust, because I really shouldn’t be doing this in my pants.  It passed.  Then thirty seconds of relaxation and calm, as the padding between my legs expanded and the space grew warm and wet.

Why did I like it so much? 

Maybe because using the bathroom was the only thing I couldn’t do wrong.  I could eat the wrong foods or drink the wrong drinks.  I could get fat or sick or trigger an allergy.  But going potty?  I always did it right, no matter what.

Or maybe because diapers were the only way for an adult to do it wrong.  Getting to the bathroom was such a simple, easy, obvious thing, but not this time.  I needed more attention, more care, more consideration.  I was special, because even the basics weren’t basic.

Or maybe both. Because it was always right and always wrong.  Because it was the easiest thing and harder than anything.  Because I was fitting in and standing out.

Or maybe neither.  Maybe I just did it because babies did it, and that was enough.

No matter the reason, one thing was for sure: I liked it.  I liked it a lot.

-------------------

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Babydoll (Ch. 8)

Chapter Nine

Mira knew the second she walked in.  I wasn’t wiggling in place and my cheeks were a glorious pink, shining through the make-up.  But nonetheless, she walked over, knelt down in front of me, and stuck a finger in the legband of my diaper.  I didn’t say a word as she checked me.

“Good girl!” she praised, after confirming I had wet myself. “You really are the best dolly on the market, aren’t ya?  Come on now, I have a present for you.” She took my hand and helped me up off the toilet.  Even with two diapers and two stuffers, one wetting had made the padding between my legs so much thicker.  I waddled after my little sister.

The kitchen table had been set with one of Mommy’s fancy sheets and a set of plastic teacups.  Two of the four chairs were filled with stuffed animals: Honey, of course, still dressed in her diaper, and Mira’s big Lapras plushie from her bedroom.  The size of them in the same room was a little daunting; it made the notion of me being a stuffed animal a lot more believable.

I should have told Mira not to use Mommy’s sheets for a tablecloth, but I had more pressing concerns.  Notably, she said nothing about changing me.

“I… I um.” Little space was sapping the words from my brain, like a hook pulling the string of a sweater.  I struggled to keep up. “I need to get changed.”

“Why?” Mira asked absentmindedly, though I could tell it was an act. “Your dress is perfect for a tea party!”

Regrettably, she was right.  The dresses Mommy had bought us were meant for little girl tea parties, and I fit the theme perfectly.  If anything, Mira was out of place in her sundress.  But that wasn’t what I meant!

“I mean, my…” I paused, but she paused too.  Waiting.  She was really going to make me say it?  Ugh! “My diaper…”

“Why would that need changing?” she smiled sweetly.  Too sweet, sweet enough to be scary.  It was bait, and biting her line felt like biting a sugar cube when you have a cavity.

“…because I’m wet,” I muttered under my breath, unable to look up from the floor.

“Right, but you’re in two diapers.  And I put stuffers in there too.  So you’ll be fine.”

That was the end of the conversation.  Mira led me by the hand to one of the chairs around the table and sat me down, just like one of the other stuffed animal.  Then she took the last empty seat.

“Thank you for joining us for our annual tea party,” Mira said to the group.  She spoke to the plushies as much as she spoke to me.  It was so diminishing. “Today we are celebrating our newest member, Lulu!  Since she’s the babiest member, she still has diapers, but nobody should tease her.  Honey is still in diapers too, but she’ll be out of them in no time.  Lucy, on the other hand…” Her voice trailed off happily and I sunk into my chair.

“Let’s get started, okay?  I made these biscuits to have with our tea.” The bread rolls in the center of the table were quick-bake Pillsbury ones, the kind that came in a tube.  I rolled my eyes. “And I made special tea this time, with a secret ingredient.”

Secret ingredient?  I nervously looked at Mira, then at the teapot in the center of the table.  We had read stories online about spiking drinks with laxatives or diuretics, but we hadn’t done anything like that before.  Plus, hypnotic drinks were just It was cute in concept, but the reality was a lot less consensual.  I would never dose Mira’s drinks, and she would never do something like that to me.  At least, not unless we talked about it first.  

Maybe the secret ingredient was a hypnotic agent; that was another story trope.  But as far as I could tell, hypnotic drinks were pure fiction.  What a shame.

Or maybe she only mentioned this secret ingredient thing to get under my skin and make me worry.  I could fall into a trance and become a total baby, or I could start filling my diaper like she did the day before.  I blushed a little.  Clearly her mind games were working.

“A cup for me, as the President of the Club.” She picked up the teapot from the middle of the table, an ornate ceramic thing that we kept in the top cabinet and never used for anything.  Then she poured a weirdly orange liquid from the spout into her plastic teacup.  Definitely not tea.

“And a cup for our senior member, Lapras.” She reached across and poured some of the drink into a cup that we both knew wouldn’t get used.

“One for our Honey, resident superstar teddy bear extraordinaire.” She filled another pointless cup and I sunk in my chair, awaiting whatever stupid title she was about to give me.

“And finally, our newest member: Lucy Puffypants, Honey’s baby sister.” Baby sister?  Of a teddy bear?  I glared at Mira as she poured me a cup of orange liquid and lashed back at her without thinking.

“I’m not anyone’s baby sister.”

“Oh?” Mira leaned to her right, toward my teddy bear, and reached under the table.  I didn’t know what she was doing until she said it. “Well, Honey’s diaper is dry, but your two diapers are quite soggy.  So you’re definitely not her big sister.”

I opened my mouth in astonishment.  She couldn’t compare me to Honey!  Honey was a stuffed animal, and I was a girl!  I puffed out my cheeks and grasped at any comeback I could think of.

“Well what about your diaper, huh?  I bet you’re wet too!”

Mira blinked in surprise, then crossed her arms.  A small hint of pink filled her cheeks, and I knew I’d hit a nerve.  She was definitely wet.  But before I had a moment to cherish my victory, her voice grew very stern.

“Yes, bratty girl, I am wet.  Because I agreed yesterday to wear diapers all weekend and I am going to honor that agreement.  But that was a private deal between us, and you had no right to call me out in front of everyone!”

I felt a pang of guilt in my chest, and looked around the table. Honey, then Lapras, then my little sister.  Wait, no one else was even here!  I puffed out my cheeks in indignation. 

“You said it first!”

“You and Honey have your diapers on full display,” Mira countered sharply, disapproval in her voice.  It made my hair stand on end. “But Lapras didn’t know what I was wearing, and I’m very disappointed in your actions.  Now apologize to me for sharing my secrets.”

“I… what?” I didn’t do anything wrong!  Then why did I feel guilty?  Because I told her stuffed animal what she was wearing?  It was a stuffed animal!  I puffed out my cheeks. “I’m not apologizing.”

Mira sighed and shook her head, looking at the two stuffed animals at the table like they were watching us. 

“I’m sorry for her behavior,” she told them. “Maybe my dolly isn’t ready for fancy parties yet.  I’ll go have a talk with her in private.”

Wait, what?  I stared incredulously as Mira got up from the table and grabbed me by the hand, leading me into the living room.

-------------------

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Babydoll (Ch. 9)

Adorable story so far! I really love the interplay while they are watching the movie- one of them trying to find loopholes, the other trying to lead her on and cut her off, both probably really knowing the final result. I also like the idea of them both knowing what was going on and "playing the game" so to speak. Great work! :)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ABAlex said:

Adorable story so far! I really love the interplay while they are watching the movie- one of them trying to find loopholes, the other trying to lead her on and cut her off, both probably really knowing the final result. I also like the idea of them both knowing what was going on and "playing the game" so to speak. Great work! :)

Thank you!! I'm glad you're liking it. ^_^  I really wanted to tell a cute consensual story with a good amount of play.  I hope I'm hitting that mark.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Thank you!! I'm glad you're liking it. ^_^  I really wanted to tell a cute consensual story with a good amount of play.  I hope I'm hitting that mark.

You definitely are!

Chapter Ten

“I can’t believe you, Lucy,” Mira said in a sharp whisper, talking under her breath like the stuffed animals could hear us. “I brought you to my dolly tea party because I thought you could behave yourself, but maybe I was wrong.”

I puffed out my cheeks indignantly. “Maybe I didn’t want to go to your stupid tea party anyway!”

“Then I’ll put you back on the shelf with my other toys,” Mira said coldly. “You can sit there all day.  All night.  Sleep there.  And tomorrow, maybe I’ll want to play with you again.”

I felt my stomach sink.  A shelf?

“I’ll put you in my closet, close the door, and come back tomorrow.  Clearly that’s what you want.”

“I… no.  I didn’t—”

“What good is a naughty dolly?” Mira continued. “To punish her?  To practice spanking, or play nurse with and fill her with water?  To watch her fill her diapers and cry until she knows to be a good girl?  Is that what I should do with a naughty dolly?”

“…I…”

“No, I want to play tea party.  I don’t want to play punishment or nurse.  But tea party is for good dollies only!  So what’s it going to be, Lucy Puffypants?  Are you going to be a good little dolly for me, or are you going to stay in my closet until your double diapers leak all over the floor?”

I came into the living room with such passion, such conviction.  But every word she said chipped away at my resolve.  I slid further and further into the glittery waters of little space, until I was so far under that no one could find me.  No one but Mira, my little sister.  My kid.  Only she could keep me off the shelf.

“I’ll… I’ll be good…” My voice was barely above a whisper, but Mira could hear me.

“If you embarrass me in front of my friends again Lulu, you’re going to be begging to play punishment.  You hear me?”

I nodded softly, biting my lip.  I’d be good.  Mira took my hand and led me back into the dining room, sitting me promptly at the kitchen table.

“Sorry about that,” she said to Lapras and Honey. “Miss Lucy is going to be a good girl now.  Right?”

I nodded, avoiding eye contact with the stuffed animals.

“And do you have anything to say to me?”

“S-sorry, Miss Mira…”

“That’s a good dolly.  Now drink your tea.”

I picked up the teacup and held it to my lips.  The liquid inside had a bit of carbonation, like soda pop or something.  I took a little sip from the edge and licked my lips.  Orange soda, maybe?  Or bubbly juice.  But there was a distinct taste in there.  Alcohol, just a little bit.

Mira started our meeting.  We talked about the Great Plushie Exchange and the purchasing powers of rescue missions to local third stores.  In the end, we tabled a lot of the decisions until we had Mommy’s stamp of approval.  I reached for one of the rolls in the center of the table and Mira slapped the top of my hand.

“Dollies don’t reach,” Mira said sharply. “You don’t see Lapras or Honey reaching for biscuits, do you?”

“No, Miss Mira…” I blushed and sunk lower in my chair.  She grabbed a biscuit for me and placed it in front of me, on top of Mommy’s good bedsheets.  She was going to get in so much trouble.

The tea party continued on into some personal stuff.  Mira wanted a new onesie with monkeys on it, but Mommy wanted her to get one with hearts.  It was quite a serious debate and Mira would frequently pause the meetings to text Mommy about it.

When the conversation got around to me, Mira spoke up:

“Lucy is trying to unpotty train, isn’t that right?” I blushed and took a long sip of my soda.  This was my fifth cup and I was feeling the alcohol. “Go ahead, Lulu.  Tell them.”

“I… I dunno.  I’m not really…” Talking to my stuffed animals about how I’d wet my diaper wasn’t really on my to-do list for the day.  Then again, none of this had been.

“Oh, don’t be modest.  You’re doing so good!  You’re already wet, and I bet you’ll wet yourself again in no time.  When Mommy comes home, you won’t even be able to keep your panties dry.  She’ll keep you in diapers full time!”

I knew she was exaggerating; I’d worn diapers for weeks before and I never became unpotty trained!  But that didn’t mean her words weren’t having an effect on me.

“She might offer me the big sister position,” Mira said to Honey - actually facing the teddy bear instead of me! - and shook her head. “But I don’t want that.  I’m Lucy’s little sister.  But she’s also my dolly.  You know how it is, since you’re Lucy’s teddy bear but also her big sister.”

I swear, I couldn’t have been any more embarrassed.  Maybe if Mommy were here, or she was doing this at an actual café.  I sunk further into my seat and finished off another cup of ‘tea’.

Within the hour, the meeting was over.  Mira closed the meeting and handed me Honey, who I hugged tight in my arms.  I wanted comfort.  I wanted hugs.  The whole ordeal had dug a sizable hole of diminishment and I was ready to accept it.  I didn’t care if I was a diaper-wetting dolly: I just wanted to be held.

-------------------

• Like 2
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Babydoll (Chapter 10)

I don't know why but I think this is the part where I would at least throw a yellow. Like nothing that extreme has happened, like there hasn't even been anything physical ? I think it's the heavy objectification. ? You do an amazing job righting the characters though considering how hard it is for me to feel things ???

Chapter Eleven

Dinner came and went and I’d wet myself a handful of times since the tea party.  After the first time, once my diaper was already wet, I didn’t even try anymore.  It was always like that.  Before I knew it, I needed to be changed.  But Mira would take care of it when she was ready.

I was curled up in Mira’s arms watching TV.  She held me tight to her chest like I would hold Honey.  The giddiness of the alcohol had worn off some time ago and we were on our second movie together.  Meet the Robinsons.  Such a good movie…

“Lucy?”

“Mm…”

“You’re drifting off,” Mira whispered, playing with my hair.  I felt her take the glasses off my face and hook them on the neckline of her shirt.

“Mm… not…”

“Yes you are,” she laughed. “I’m getting sleepy too.  How about we go upstairs and I’ll get you changed?”

Changed.  A dry diaper.  That sounded nice.  So I sat up, slid off the couch, and carried Honey in my arms.  I waited for Mira to take my hand and we made our way together up the stairs, toward my room.  But just as we passed Mira’s room, she stopped me.

“You’re my dolly,” she reminded me. “You sleep in my bed.”

“But…” But what?  Mommy wasn’t home.  I didn’t want to sleep alone anyway.  Cuddling with Mira was the best outcome.  So what if I had to play dolly a little longer?  I was too sleepy to care. “Okay.”

Mira led me into her room and laid me down on the bed.  I closed my eyes and held Honey tight to my chest.  She would change me into some new pajamas and a fresh diaper.  That was fine.  Sounded nice.

“Let’s see here… hmm, hmm.” I felt Mira moving around, then I heard her door creak.  A minute or so later, she returned to me and took Honey out of my arms.  I whined. “Shh, shh.  No fussing.  I don’t want my Betsy Wetsy to get my sheets all wetsy.”

I puffed out my cheeks in indignation, but I was too tired to argue with her.  Whatever.  I could get her back in the morning.  Mira unfastened the velcro tapes on the front of my bunny diapers.  Predictably, the stars were still there.  She lowered the first diaper and examined the inside.

“It didn’t even go through to the second diaper,” she mused. “But golly gee, no more stars on this one, huh?”

I blushed and covered my face with my hands.  So embarrassing…

Mira unfastened the second diaper and I felt cold air pour over my skin.  Then a colder wipe.  I yelped in response and tried to wiggle away, but Mira held my knees and kept me still.  She wiped me clean and balled up the diaper, tossing it in her diaper pail.

“Well what do we do about this one?” Mira asked no one in particular, holding up the dry diaper that had served as nothing more than a diaper cover all day. “Oh, I know!”

“Ow!” I winced as she pinched the back of my thigh and my butt rose instinctively.  When I set it back down, the bunny diaper was beneath me, stuffer and everything.

“These stars survived the day, so let’s see how they handle the night.”

It wasn’t that weird, right?  It’s not like the diaper was wet or anything.  I had been wearing it all day, but the tapes were refastenable.  Honestly, wearing it was purely economical.  So I let her powder me and tape it on.  Okay, bedtime!

But then I heard the tearing of tapes once more.  I opened my eyes and sat up, watching my little sister strip Honey of the diaper she had put on her that morning.  Huh?

“I think Honey is ready to graduate from diapers,” Mira said to me. “Maybe one day you’ll grow up to be as big as her.”

“I… I am as big as her,” I argued shyly, blushing at the comparison.  Mira seemed to take every chance she could to compare me to the other toys, and it stirred up a strange variant of littleness in my stomach.  

“Well, that’s not true.  She kept her diaper dry all day, but you wet yours.  Maybe you need a bit of motivation.”

I watched my little sister as she fluffed out the diaper my teddy bear had been wearing all day.  Then she approached me with a smile.

“Butt up.”

My eyes went wide. “No way!”

“Yes way.”

“I’m not wearing that!”

“You’ll wear whatever I dress you in,” Mira reminded me.

“But that’s—”

“Those are the rules.  And I think maybe wearing Honey’s diaper will inspire you to keep yourself dry for once.”

“But—”

“And she didn’t have a stuffer, so technically you’re one layer thinner.”

“You can’t—”

“Unless you think you need another stuffer?”

I looked at her in disbelief.  She couldn’t be serious!  She couldn’t dress me in my teddy bear’s diaper!

“Lay down, Lucy.  Or we can play some other games before bedtime.  That nurse one sounded like a lot of fun…”

The nurse game.  She meant filling me with water and watching me fill my diapers.  I opened my mouth to protest, but self-preservation kicked in.  With annoyance and resignation, I laid back on the bed and lifted my butt.

Mira slid Honey’s diaper under me and pulled it between my legs.  She taped it in place and patted the front the way Mommy always did.  My cheeks were on fire and I tried to think about anything else.  But Mira wouldn’t let me.

“You really are a little dolly!  Even wearing dolly diapers that the other plushies wear.  Well, that’s not fair.  You’re smaller.  More helpless.  A baby doll.  Babydoll Lulu.”

Mira sat me up and helped me out of the over-the-top party dress.  Then she helped me into a nightgown by posing me, just as she had done that morning.  It was soft and blue with a panda bear on the front.  It was long too, but it would ride up in my sleep.  I pouted at Mira as she stripped my hair of the pigtails and used a baby wipe to take off my makeup.

“Oh, don’t pout Lucy.  Mommy will be home tomorrow and we can go back to normal.  But until then, you’re still my little dolly.”

Mira kissed me on the forehead and left to change her own diaper in my room.  I sunk into her bedsheets and looked at the glowing stars on her ceiling.  Today had been so unexpected, so unbelievable.  But it wasn’t unpleasant and it wasn’t unwanted.

Honestly, I liked this game.  It was new.  It was fun.  Of course, I still wanted to win!  But if there was one thing I had learned about games with Mira: you don’t have to win to be happy.  Win or lose, this game made me happy.

When my little sister came back, she crawled into her bed beside me and pulled me tight in her arms.  I draped limply across her, my diaper against hers, and didn’t move a muscle.  Just like a doll.

-------------------

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Babydoll (Chapter 11)

Chapter Twelve

“Can I get up now?” I pouted, whispering into Mira’s neck.  We had been cuddling for the better part of the morning and the sun was streaming in through the windows.  I had to use the potty and Mira could tell; I’d been rolling around from one side to the other for the past ten minutes.

“Step two in unpotty training is bedwetting,” Mira said softly.  Her eyes were still closed.

“I don’t have to go.”

“Liar.”

I pouted and rolled over again, facing away from Mira.  I couldn’t get up without her holding my hand; that was against the rules.  I couldn’t take off my diaper without her help; that was against the rules too.  And there was no way she was letting this unpotty training thing go.  Maybe I could make it until Mommy got home…

“I’m going to get up in five minutes,” Mira said. “I’m going to go downstairs and play video games all day.  I want to bring a toy with me, but I only want to bring the best one.”

Me, obviously.

“Lapras.”

Wait, what?  I rolled over and looked at her with indignation.  Without my glasses on, it was a lot harder to focus.  It made me susceptible and she knew it.

“But, you know me; I love my Betsy Wetsy dolls.  So if one of my dollies were to have an accident, well…”

“That’s a cheap tactic,” I pouted.

“Unless you’d rather stay in bed all day.  Alone.  No video games.”

Mira didn’t say anything else, but she didn’t need to.  Even if I wet myself, I couldn’t get out of bed without Mira.  The rules of this game were stacked against me, and my little sister had an arsenal at her disposal.  Nothing bothered me more than doing nothing.

Mira pulled me close to her chest and played with my hair, just like the night before.  I settled into her and did my best to relax.  A year ago, I would never have been able to wet myself lying down.  Now, it was almost second nature.  Maybe this unpotty training thing wasn’t so crazy after all.

Warmth pooled beneath me as the wetness spread around my crotch, between my legs, and filled out the diaper.  I was still pressed against my sister’s thigh as I did it, but with three layers between us I was sure she couldn’t feel it.  But something gave me away.  Maybe the way my breathing changed, or the way my muscles relaxed.

“Good little dolly,” she cooed in my ear, twirling my hair. “My favorite dolly.”

“Better than Lapras?” I muttered under my breath.

“Better than Lapras,” she assured me.

Mira let me lay there for a while, maybe to make sure I was finished.  But I liked waiting.  I wanted to lay curled up to my sister’s chest, a wet diaper around my hips.  I felt safe.  I felt loved.  When she finally rolled me off her, my eyes were glossy and my head was cloudy.  I was under the sparkling waters of little space, and I wasn’t even trying to swim up.

She passed me my glasses, took my hand, and led me downstairs.  She didn’t stop at the bathroom and I remembered that she was still in diapers too.  Probably already wet.  I didn’t have a reason to be embarrassed.  She took me into the kitchen and let go of my hand, leaving me stranded in the center of the room.  Was this how a toy felt when I left it behind somewhere?  Stuck?

Mira passed me a glass of water and a couple pills.  Morning medicine.  I took it without question.  Little space aside, I had to prioritize my mental health.  If I missed too many doses, my depression would come back with a vengeance.  It had happened enough times in the past that Mira and Mommy had taken charge of it.  I hadn’t missed my medicine in almost three months.

“Breakfast first,” Mira told me as I handed her the empty cup, “then we’ll get you dressed for the day!  I think you should be super pretty for when Mommy comes home.”

“The second she walks in the door, this game is over,” I shot back, acting as confident as a woman in a wet diaper could.

“So she’ll get one good look as you bolt for the stairs!” Mira said with a smile. 

Mira went about making a breakfast of macaroni and cheese.  She walked around me in circles from the cupboards to the fridge to the stove.  I stood there in the center of it all, unable to move.  It was strange how such a simple, mundane tactic could make me blush so deeply.

When Mira was done, she served the mac and cheese in two bowls: one of colorful ceramic and one of pink plastic.  She stuck an ordinary metal fork in the ceramic bowl and an airplane spoon in the other.

“I wonder which one is for me,” I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

Mira set both bowls on the kitchen table.  She still hadn’t cleaned up the teacups or the bedsheet.  Then she came back and took my hand, walking me to a chair and sitting me down.  I reached for the child’s bowl, but she slapped my hand.

“What did we talk about?  Dollies don’t reach!”

I puffed out my cheeks in annoyance and waited impatiently for her to put it in front of me.  But she didn’t.  She went to the kitchen and got one of the bibs from the cabinets, then tied it around my neck.

“I really don’t need this,” I whined, a blush filling my cheeks.

“We’ll see,” Mira smiled, taking her own seat.  She lifted a fork-full of mac and cheese to her mouth and then reached for the airplane spoon. “Open wide, Lucy!  The airplane is coming in for a landing!”

No.  No way!  Absolutely not!  But though I kept my mouth closed, Mira didn’t change the flight path to my mouth.  The spoon crashed into my lips, spilling mac and cheese all over my bib and into my lap.

“Oh no, Lulu!  Look at the mess you’re making.  I thought you wanted to be a big dolly, like Honey.  Or are you just a babydoll?” 

My cheeks took on a new shade of pink and I opened my mouth to argue.  No words came out, but an airplane spoon went in, filling my mouth with mac and cheese.

“There we go!  Such a good girl!  I’m soooo proud of you!”

Mira’s praise only made me blush deeper, but it made me feel warm inside.  Like I did something good.  So when she made airplane sounds with the next bite, I opened wide enough for her to land the mac and cheese successfully in my mouth.  It was so easy to make me behave.

-------------------

• Like 3
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Babydoll (Dawn of the Final Day)

Chapter Thirteen

Sometimes Mira would intentionally crash the spoon into my lips and cause the cargo to spill down my bib.  It became a game for me to eat as much of the mac and cheese as possible without using my hands, just by moving my head side to side.  She sure could be infuriating sometimes!  But in the end, I ate a lot more than I lost.  Wait, was that winning?

Mira wiped my face clean of cheese and undid the bib.  My nightgown still had a handful of noodles on it, but Mira didn’t pay them much mind.  She came back to me with a bottle of chocolate milk and I whined.

“I don’t want that…”

“Chocolate milk?” she asked dumbly.

“A bottle!  Give me a sippy cup, at least.”

“Hmm.  Maybe if you use your manners.”

“Ugh…” I glared at her and sunk into my seat.  One silly sentence and I could have a cup instead.  I was already sitting in a wet diaper; how much pride did I have left? “May I please have my chocolate milk in a sippy cup?”

“Only because your unpotty training is going so well,” she teased, replacing one avenue of embarrassment with another.  She went into the kitchen and poured my milk into a sippy cup, then returned to give it to me. “Two hands.”

I drank the chocolate milk with two hands.  It was worth it.

Afterward, my sister took me by the hand and led me to the living room, where she left me once again.  I crossed my arms in a pout, watching her head up the stairs.  I promised myself in that moment to stop leaving my toys around.  It wasn’t fair to them that they had to stay somewhere until I came back for them!

I could just see the hallway mirror from where Mira left me.  My hair was creased in weird spots because of the pigtails and I probably needed to shower tonight.  The last one I had was on Friday, before Mommy left.  And I definitely needed a new shirt, because this one was covered in cheese.  Maybe that was where Mira was going: to get me some new clothes.  But she promised to change my diaper too.  Why didn’t I go upstairs with her?

A few minutes later, my questions were answered.  She brought down a pink shirt with puffy sleeves, with “Mommy’s Girl” written on the front.  It was something Mommy had to order online, and Mira and I had matching ones.  Since Mommy came into our lives, we had a lot of matching stuff.

The other thing in her hands was baby powder.  But no diaper.  That didn’t make any sense…

My sister came up to me and took my hand, walking me to the couch, and laying me down.  It wasn’t until she let go that I figured out what she was doing.

“No, not here!  Upstairs, in my room!” 

“Why?” Mira said with a smile. “No one is home.  And Mommy has changed you on the sofa a dozen times.”

“It’s daytime!” I hissed, glancing from her to the open blinds.  They were slanted up so it was nearly impossible to see into our house from the outside, but they let in a bit of sunlight. “And I can change myself!”

“Dollies can’t change themselves, silly.  That’s what little girls are for.” She walked around the table and sat at my feet.  My cheeks were already crimson and she hadn’t even started yet!  This wasn’t fair!

The tearing of diaper tapes echoed through the living room as she undid the velcro fasteners.  She lowered the first diaper and unfastened the second.  Cold air.  I hated that part!  And then a freezing cold wipe.  

“Okay, first thing when Mommy gets home, we are investing in a wipe-warmer!”

“Sorry,” Mira laughed, folding the diaper under me and wiping me clean.  This part of diaper changes was so intimate.  Like, the kind of thing you should only do with a significant other or something.  But my ex-boyfriend never did.  The only people to ever change my diapers were myself, Mira, and Mommy, in that order.  

I guess after a while the intimacy didn’t feel all that sexual anymore.  It felt familial, like the love I shared with them.  So what if I was naked, or they were touching between my legs?  That didn’t mean it had to be sexual.  Even when one of them would wipe a particularly sensitive part of me, the sensation was physical.  It didn’t impact the way I felt about them.

Anyway, I was happy that they changed my diapers.  It was so much better than changing myself, physically and emotionally.  It made me feel cute and special and loved.  Plus, I leaked less often.

After Mira balled up the used diaper - stuffer and all - she ordered me to lift my butt again.  She repositioned the outer diaper beneath my bottom and set me back down.  The outer diaper that I had been wearing all night.  The one that my giant teddy bear had been wearing the day before!

“I don’t want to wear this one,” I whined, shifting side to side on the sofa.  Mira held me still.

“Why not, Lucy?  This is Honey’s diaper, remember?  You’ve officially moved up to Honey’s level, with just one layer!  Isn’t that great?”

“No,” I said sharply. “It’s not great that I’m the same as a teddy bear!”  But a sharp slap to the outside of my thigh made me yelp, cutting off my train of thought.

“If you’d rather,” Mira said sternly, in a tone that rivaled Mommy, “we can put you back in two thick diapers with two thick stuffers.  Or you can prove you’re as big a girl as Honey is and keep your stars from disappearing until Mommy gets home.”

I sunk into the sofa as I dipped into little space.  I looked at the ceiling above with a blush on my cheeks.  The same as Honey.  Just until Mommy gets home.  That was, what… six hours?  I could do that…

“So what’s it going to be, Lulu?  Are you just like Honey?”

It was the lesser of two evils.  That, or be double-diapered.  So I nodded my head.

“What was that?”

“…I’m just like Honey,” I muttered, closing my eyes in shame.  Just like a teddy bear.  Just a dolly.  Jeeze…

“Good girl.  Now hold still.” Mira poured a liberal amount of powder between my legs and pulled the diaper up between them, patting the front in such a lovely way.  Then she sat me up.

Wow.  I had forgotten how thin just one diaper could feel.  I pushed my knees together with only a bit of resistance, shifting side to side on the couch.  After a whole day in two diapers, it felt like wearing panties!  This wasn’t such a big deal after all.

But despite the ordinary underclothes, Mira still treated me like a doll.  She posed my arms above my head so she could strip me of my nightgown, then she dressed me in my Mommy’s Girl shirt.  Not only did it fail to cover my diaper, but it barely came down to my belly button!  Six hours, I reminded myself.  Then things would go back to normal.

-------------------

• Like 2
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Babydoll (Ch. 13)

Chapter Fourteen

The rules were simple.  Stay on the couch and play video games.  Don’t sass Mira too hard or she would put a pacifier in my mouth.  In six hours, Mommy would be home and I would be in charge again.  Or, at least as ‘in charge’ as I ever was with Mommy around.

Pushing Mira down and crinkling the wings of her diaper, teasing her if she was wet, making her admit to being the baby sister… it could all wait.  It wasn’t the time for heroics.  It wasn’t worth the risk.  With so little time on the clock, Mira would be waiting for any opportunity to humiliate me.  It was best if I didn’t give her any.

Mira set up the Playstation and passed me a controller.  LittleBigPlanet, a perfect co-op game.  If I could distract myself just until Mommy got home, all this would be over.

For a while, it worked.  The game demanded a lot of my attention and I had to make sure my jumps were timed with Mira.  We talked like any two friends would talk, like kids on a Sunday afternoon with controllers in their hands.  The only difference was: ever now and then, Mira would lean over and stick a finger into the leg band of my diaper.  Obviously, I was dry.

I was the kind of girl who could sit on the sofa all day without any problems.  I didn’t get restless or worry about leg cramps.  I didn’t fidget all that much and I could put off getting snacks from the kitchen as long as I was busy.  But after a couple hours, the game wasn’t holding my attention.  I had something else on my mind.

I shifted awkwardly on the sofa and sunk into the cushions.  My feet were on Mira’s lap, and hers were up on the coffee table.  I looked forlornly at the television, then the clock on the far wall.  Four more hours…

“Lucy, are you even trying?” 

I let Mira die two times in the same spot.  I was distracted.

“Um, I don’t think I want to play right now.” I passed her the controller and she shrugged.

“Okay.  Do you mind if I play a game on my own?”

I shook my head; I didn’t mind.

Mira got up from the sofa and I watched her make her way across the room, walking all on her own.  I wasn’t sure I’d ever been so jealous of her before.

“Could we end this game a bit early?” I muttered as she switched the game disks.

“Hm?” Mira looked at the PlayStation and figured out I wasn’t talking about our video game. “Why, you aren’t having fun?”

“I didn’t say that,” I pouted. “I just… I dunno.  It’s close enough, right?”

“Ahh, are you afraid of losing your stars?” she teased, referencing the wetness indicators on my bunny diapers. 

I puffed out my cheeks in indignation.  She was so frustrating sometimes!  But that was enough of an answer for her.

“Mommy will be home in a few hours.  You can wait until then, can’t you?” Mira paused and tapped her chin. “What was it you said to me on Friday?  If you’re a big girl, you can hold it.”

I blushed a bit and sulked into the cushions.  I couldn’t argue with her, could I?  Either I wait for Mommy to get home or I admit I’m a little girl, just like she did.  But when she admitted it, I still didn’t let her use the potty.  Now the roles were reversed and I knew for a fact that she wouldn’t let me off this couch.  No, I wasn’t going to give in like she did; I was her big sister!

Mira started playing one of her RPGs, the kind with too many side-quests.  I was always too overwhelmed by games like that, but watching her play didn’t give me any anxiety.  I tried to pay attention, but it wasn’t any more distracting than playing co-op games together.  Rather, it might have been less.

“Okay there, Lulu?” Mira asked.  Her voice was high-pitched and cutesy, like she was teasing me, but there was a touch of concern in her voice.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Then I thought to ask: “Why?”

“You’re breathing heavily,” she said.  Sure enough, she was right.  My exhales were a little sharp and I was holding my breath a little bit. “If you gotta go potty that bad, you shouldn’t fight it.  No one expects you to stay dry.”

I felt my cheeks get hot.  She was fueling my pride, building me up.  As long as I had a stake in the game, I wouldn’t break the rules.  As long as I had something to prove, I’d continue to fight.  The worst part was, it worked.

“I’m fine!” I said again, with a bit more confidence, but it came out sounding like a bratty kid throwing a tantrum.  It was amazing how she brought out this side of me.

“If you say so,” she mused.  The upward inflection at the end of her sentence made it perfectly clear that she didn’t believe me.

Three more hours, then two more hours.  Mira’s video game was getting exhausting to watch and her dolly game was getting exhausting to play.  I felt so uncomfortable, and it really started to show.  I couldn’t sit still.  I couldn’t focus.  What I wouldn’t have given for Mommy to come home early…

“I wanna get up now,” I said, with an ounce of desperation in my voice.  But Mira took one look at me and shook her head.

“No, I don’t think so.”

I blinked in surprise. “What?  Why not?”

“Because I don’t want to,” she said simply, not even taking her eyes off her game.

“Then I’ll get up myself.”

“No, because dollies don’t move on their own.”

“I’m not a dolly!” I raised my voice, balling my hands at my sides.

“Yes you are,” Mira said with complete confidence. “My favorite dolly.”

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes tight, trying to focus for one stupid second.  I could break the rules.  I could get up without her permission, I could walk to the bathroom, and I could take this diaper off!  I could spank her for this whole stupid weekend and dress her up for Mommy’s homecoming.

But my games with Mira weren’t like other games.  They were indescribably complex.  They were psychological and analytical and full of contradictions.  They were tests of ourselves, and tests of each other.  They weren’t meant to be won or lost; they were made to be played.

I felt boxed into a corner.  I couldn’t move unless she was touching me, and I couldn’t undo the tapes of my diaper without her help.  I agreed to that, and I wasn’t going to cheat.  But I wasn’t going to give up, either.  All I had to do was convince her to help me.

“Mira,” I exhaled, trying to build up my confidence. “I have to use the bathroom.”

“You’re wearing it, silly,” she smiled.  I blushed a deeper shade of red.  Focus, Lucy.

“Well, I want to use the toilet.  So I’ll make you a deal.”

“Oh?” Mira paused her game and turned to look at me.  This was my chance.  If I could make it worth her while, she would take me to the bathroom.  She would undo my diaper.  I could win this game, at the expense of another.

“If you let me go,” I said slowly, formulating the plan in my head as I went along, “then next time I wear panties at night, I’ll wet the bed.”

“Huh…” Mira was clearly intrigued.

“Mommy will have to do the laundry,” I went on. “And you know her: she’ll tease me about it for weeks.  She’ll have me in diapers every single night, until I ‘prove I can be a big girl’.  She might even let you play big sister.” 

I watched Mira’s eyes light up at the prospect.  I really knew how to entice her.

“So?  What do you say?  One bathroom trip for a month of embarrassment.”

“Hm… that is a good exchange rate,” Mira mused. “But I think I’ll pass.”

“Pass?” I pushed my eyebrows together and stared at my sister in confusion. “Why would you do that?  This is a way better deal!”

“Well you see, I don’t think you’re worried about your stars at all.  I think you’re desperate because you might mess your diaper.”

I stared incredulously at her, my mouth half open in shock.  How did she…

“Ahh, see?  I was right!  And as fun as it would be to watch you play ‘bedwetter’, well… I think it’ll be more fun watching you sit here and fill your diaper, knowing you can’t do a thing to stop it.”

-------------------

• Like 3
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Babydoll (One chapter left!~)
57 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

“Ahh, see?  I was right!  And as fun as it would be to watch you play ‘bedwetter’, well… I think it’ll be more fun watching you sit here and fill your diaper, knowing you can’t do a thing to stop it.”

Oh snap I thought this was it XD

Chapter Fifteen

“Mira, I—”

“Ah, ah, ah!” Mira reached forward and grabbed the pacifier off the table.

“No!  Hey, don’t—”

It was a bit of a struggle, but Mira eventually forced the pacifier between my lips, silencing me.  Then she scooted to the end of the sofa so my feet were no longer on her lap, so we were no longer touching.

I was unable to move.  I was unable to talk.  I stared at her with wide, panicked eyes and she smiled sweetly before returning to her game.

I went over it a thousand times in my head, every possibility, every loophole.  But the fact was simple: my only way out was to wait.  When Mommy got home, the game was over.  I just had to make it until then.

“Isn’t this fun?” Mira smiled at me, knowing full well I couldn’t respond. “Remember how I said that a big girl can hold it?  That’s what you told me.  Then I admitted I was a little girl.  But you can’t even admit that, can you?  Nuh uh, ‘cause dollies don’t talk.”

I glared at my sister through my glasses, but a moment later it was washed away by a wince.  My stomach started to cramp and I sucked on the pacifier for comfort.  I felt so helpless…

“Because I admitted I was a little girl,” Mira continued, “my big sister let me fill my diaper in the kitchen.  But dollies can’t move, Lulu.  Nuh uh, so you’ll just have to do it here.”

I shook my head, balling my hands at my sides.  I couldn’t even sit up without her help.  I couldn’t get to the bathroom or take off my diaper or do anything at all.  I was stationary, like a toy she left on the couch.  My cheeks burned crimson and another ache twisted up my stomach.  I felt so helpless…

“You’ve never done this in front of me, huh?” Mira asked.  It was almost like she was talking to her sister instead of a dolly. “I’ve always been curious what you look like when you give up those silly adult thoughts, and accept being your little sister’s babydoll.  This is the last step to your unpotty training.”

She was right; I had never done this in front of her.  I’d never done it in front of anyone!  A part of me still thought it was gross, and I didn’t want her to see her big sister that way.  But I wasn’t her big sister today.  I wasn’t even a person.

I was a little girl.  I was Mira’s little girl.  I was littler than little, the kind of little that fit in cardboard boxes on shelves in the toy store.  I was quiet and still and easy to play with.  I was fun for her, and I made her happy.  She made me so happy.

I tried - I really did try! - but it was just too much for me.  I couldn’t move.  I couldn’t talk.  I couldn’t even think clearly with Mira’s words constantly pouring over me like a waterfall.  I was sinking to the depths of little space, where the pink glittery water only grew sparklier and brighter.  The surface was so far away; I couldn’t even tell which way was up.  No matter what direction I swam, I couldn’t escape it.

I pulled my knees up, so the bottoms of my feet were on the sofa, and pushed.  It was so easy, like I was meant to do it all along.  The seat of my diaper began to fill.  I scrunched up my face, took a deep breath, and pushed again.  The plastic bulged out, making room.  After thirty long, humiliating seconds, I exhaled deeply and settled into the cushions.  My cheeks were the color of fire hydrants and the room smelled faintly of what I’d done.

“Oh, Lucy!” Mira cooed. “I thought you were trying to be a big girl?”

I blushed deeply and looked away.  I couldn’t believe this…

“Honey kept that diaper dry all day, but you couldn’t even make it an afternoon.  So you aren’t ready to be a grown up stuffie like Honey, huh?  You’re just a stinky little babydoll.”

Mira unexpectedly pressed against the seat of my diaper, squishing it into my skin.  I audibly whimpered behind the pacifier and closed my legs tight in defense.  Oh.  My.  GOSH!

“Mommy should know about this,” Mira said, and I stared wide-eyed at her.  I tried to say something, but the pacifier made it unintelligible.

“Oh, you don’t want me to tell her?  Well, I didn’t want you to tell her about my accident either, and I’ve had to spend all weekend getting teased about it!  So, fair is fair.”

I watched helplessly as Mira typed away on her phone, hit Send, and returned to her game.  I whined loudly through the pacifier and tried to kick her with my feet, but she stayed just out of reach.  I had to change!

“The game is still on, Lucydoll,” Mira smiled. “Until Mommy gets home, remember?  So you just stay there and get used to your messy diapers, ‘cause I’m sure you’ll be making a lot more of them in the future.”

For the last hour, the whole room tingled with little space.  I stopped thinking about the pacifier and sucked softly, lulling myself into a sense of peace and comfort.  Every now and again, Mira would make a comment about how I needed a change.  I would blush, and my little space would come back at full force.

Then, sometime in the evening, I heard a car pull up.  Mommy’s car had a distinct sound, and I could hear it echo off the siding of our house.  I sat up dizzily and started to regain my senses.  But when I tried to stand up, Mira held my feet firmly in her lap.

“Ah, ah, ah!  She’s not home until she’s inside.”

I waited impatiently for her to do just that.  The sound of a closing car door.  The silence it took her to walk up to the porch.  I heard the clattering of suitcases.  A key turned in the lock.  Then the door opened and Mommy stepped inside.  Before she could say a word, I had taken the pacifier out of my mouth.

“Hi there, cuties!  I missed my girls so much!”

She was taking off her shoes and I was already on my feet, wearing nothing but a diaper and a “Mommy’s Girl” t-shirt.  I hurried past her to the stairs and made it halfway up before:

“Lucy!”

I froze.

“Come back down here right now.”

And I thought Mira’s voice was intimidating… I paused and turned around, heading back down to greet Mommy at the front door.  Mira was already there, arms around her neck, and kissing her once on the lips.  I sulked and crossed my arms.

“Where are you going?” Mommy asked with a smile.  If she didn’t already know, the smell would probably give it away.

“I’m just… going to change…”

“Hm?  Change what, princess?  You look so cute just like that.”

“I… um…” I blushed and looked at Mira, who smiled coyly.  This couldn’t be happening… “I, um… my… changing my diaper…”

“Into a fresh one?” Mommy asked.

“Yes, Mommy,” I muttered, knowing that panties weren’t on the table.  They weren’t even close.

“That’s good.” Mommy let go of Mira and came over to me, wrapping her arms around me in a hug and kissing me once on the forehead.  All at once, my embarrassment melted away in her simple act of love.  I missed her…

Then I felt pressure on my backside as Mommy pressed her hand to the seat of my diaper.  It squished against my butt and sent a shiver up my spine.  The embarrassment came back tenfold.

“My stinky little girl definitely need a change,” she teased, a smirk on her lips. “Actually, I hear both my girls were messy babies this weekend.”

“Mommy!” Mira whined.  The playful smile immediately dissolved into abject humiliation.

“Obviously you both have some growing up to do,” Mommy continued. “So for the rest of the week, the bathroom is off limits.  If you need a bath, I’ll give you one.  Other than that, you’ll be in diapers full time.”

“Mommy!” This time, Mira and I whined together.  This wasn’t fair - I just went through this!  But Mommy wasn’t having any of it.

“When the two of you can stop filling your diapers, maybe I can trust you to use the toilet.  But obviously we need to start your potty training from the beginning.  And if you argue with me even once, I’ll limit your diaper changes to one a day.  Do I make myself clear?”

Mira looked at me and I looked back at her.  Our games were fun, because there was always the potential for victory.  No one knew who would win until the game was finished.  But games with Mommy always ended the same way.  Mira and I knew better than to argue.  For the next week, we would have to prove ourselves to Mommy, or she might decide potty training wasn’t right for us at all.

Mira and I took each others’ hands and muttered in unison: “Yes Mommy.”

[End.]

-------------------

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Babydoll (Complete!)

What a fun story.... Poor girl though all her plans simply resulted in mutual destruction.  ??