LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No wrestling knowledge or interest is necessary to enjoy this story of humiliation, regression, and babying so don't worry if you don't like wrestling :)

---

Michael Flint is a superstar wrestling bad boy. After one too many scandals he is fired by his company and left searching for work. He finds himself "blackballed" from most of the industry and only one company is ready to take a risk on him.

Before he even gets in the door Michael makes an enemy of the new company's star, Alyssa Stanton. She has an interesting idea for settling the score which one of them will end up regretting.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to TWENTY-NINE EXCLUSIVE stories that only my patrons get to see.

If you are interested please consider giving my Patreon page a look :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

“This is the final straw!” Vince Turner shouted down the phone.

“Boss, I don’t even know why she is complaining!” Michael Flint replied from his couch, “Women thank their lucky stars when I give them attention.”

“You slapped her ass in the hallway in front of the rest of the locker room!” Mr. Turner raged, “And she showed me the texts you’ve sent. This could be in a textbook as the perfect definition of sexual harassment!”

“Agree to disagree…” Michael said casually.

“Do you know what this could mean for my company?” Mr. Turner was practically screaming and the sound of something being thrown against a wall echoed down the line, “This isn’t the territory days. You can’t just do whatever you want no matter how big of a star you are!”

“Look, the way she was dressed and-” Michael began.

“No, Michael!” Mr. Turner said, “I have no choice but to let you go. You’re fired.”

“Fired!?” Michael suddenly sat up and took notice, “But I’m your biggest star! My merchandise sales have made you a billionaire! Hello? Son of a bitch!”

It was too late. Mr. Turner had hung up the phone leaving Michael sitting on his couch. The twenty-eight year old professional wrestler threw his phone down next to him on his couch. Despite being young Michael had a lot of experience in the wrestling business and had wrestled all over the world, unfortunately he had also been fired all over the world. He had a reputation for being a guaranteed money maker but also for his bad behaviour.

Michael Flint was a notoriously cocky and arrogant man. By itself that made him difficult to work with but when combined with the sexual harassment complaints he attracted it made him a high risk worker for most companies. The only way he had survived in the business as long as he had was his natural charisma which made whichever promoter he worked for a lot of money.

“What was all that shouting about?” Sophie walked into the living room of the very large house to find her husband looking furious.

“I… I’ve been fired.” Michael finally said.

“Again?” Sophie rolled her eyes but seemed otherwise unconcerned, “Oh well, why’s that got you so worked up? You can just get a job a different company.”

“There aren’t any left…” Michael said as he put his head in his hands.

“What do you mean?” Sophie asked with furrowed brows.

“I mean I’ve been to all the major companies.” Michael slipped down the seat as if he were physically deflating, “Japan, Europe, Mexico, here… I’ve been through all of them. There’s nowhere left.”

“But… But…” Sophie suddenly looked a lot more concerned as she looked around at the large and extravagant living room, “We have a mortgage! We’re still paying for half of this crap!”

“Don’t you think I know that!?” Michael hissed angrily.

“You need to find something.” Sophie said simply, “Sooner rather than later.”

“Thanks for the pep talk.” Michael muttered as his wife walked out of the room.

Michael spent the afternoon on his laptop. He fired off e-mails to every wrestling company that could afford him, he had long since burnt his bridges with his cocky attitude but he was hoping someone would forgive him. He even picked up the phone and got in contact with the few wrestlers in the business who still liked him, he left no stone unturned in his attempts to drum up some interest in himself. By the time the sun set and the smell of dinner drifted into the living room Michael had received nothing in return for all his efforts. He didn’t realise just how much scorched earth he had left behind

When Michael walked through to the large dining room he found Sophie already sitting down and starting to eat. He sat in his usual seat and picked up his knife and fork.

“Why were you fired?” Sophie asked before Michael could even take a bite.

“Oh, you know, backstage politics stuff…” Michael certainly didn’t want his wife to know about the real reasons.

In all honesty Michael’s womanising had started before he had ever even met Sophie. He had always been what his friends called a “player” and took pride in the amount of girls he had slept with. Getting into wrestling and travelling around the world only gave him more opportunities to sleep around. After he met Sophie he settled down for a few months but it didn’t last, even after they were married Michael refused to change his ways. Every other night he would be on the road and more often than not he would bring a woman back to his motel room. It was easy to pick up women when you had fame, money and a fantastic body.

“What’s the plan?” Sophie asked, “You can’t just sit at home not getting paid.”

“Jesus, Sophie, I know!” Michael was feeling stressed enough without this badgering, “I’m trying, alright?”

Dinner was eaten in silence that evening. Both Michael and Sophie had a lot on their minds and they separated after dinner without a word. Sophie went straight upstairs whilst Michael went back to the couch.

For hours Michael surfed the internet lazily. He laid back and spent half his time reading random forums and the other half watching nostalgic wrestling clips. Every half an hour or so he would go to his e-mail inbox but no one seemed keen to talk to him. Michael started feeling really scared that he had managed to get himself blackballed from the entire wrestling industry.

It was as Michael was reading a wrestling forum where a great many people seemed to be taking joy at his misfortune in a thread titled “Michael Flint Fired… AGAIN!” that he found a possible lead. Someone had written a couple of paragraphs of insults and then said the line “Maybe PEW will pick him up.”

“Prestige Extreme Wrestling, eh?” Michael said to himself as he searched the name.

Michael hadn’t heard of this company before but they seemed to be growing a cult following. They had sprung up very quickly and advertised themselves as “real” wrestling. Anyone who has followed wrestling for any period of time will know that the action is scripted. The athletic feats are tremendous and the stories told can be very entertaining but the results of the matches are predetermined. For a company to advertise itself as having “real wrestling” seemed to suggest that they were different. Michael was intrigued by the promotion but his interest was secondary to his financial needs, he quickly sent off an e-mail to try and set something up. The company was smaller than he was used to but beggars can’t be choosers.

Michael fell asleep on the couch not long later. He was worrying about the finances all the way up to the moment he fell into unconsciousness.

---

Michael was woken up the next day as the curtains were ripped open. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, he felt stiff from the awkward makeshift bed and as he looked over to the window he could see a distinctly female silhouette.

“What time is it?” Michael asked tiredly.

“Time you went looking for a job.” Sophie said simply, “It’s already mid-morning. I’m not going to let you use this as an opportunity to be lazy.”

Michael stood up and stretched. He felt his bones creak as they complained about the uncomfortable night. As a wrestler he was used to difficult sleeping situations when on the road but since he had become a star he was far more used to exquisite hotel rooms. He stumbled out of the living room and went up to the bathroom. He showered and prepared himself for the day and by the time he had wrapped himself in his dressing gown he was feeling a lot more awake.

Sophie was sitting in the living watching television and when Michael walked in she shot him a frustrated look. Michael ignored his wife, it was this sort of stuff that made his eye wander whilst on the road. He turned on the laptop and went straight to his e-mail. His eyes widened and he felt a lurch in his stomach when he saw an e-mail from PEW.

“We would be very interested in signing you. Could you give us a call?” The short e-mail was signed by Elliott Page.

“Hey, would you look at that.” Michael turned the screen towards his wife triumphantly, “I told you I’d sort something out.”

“You don’t know how much they are offering yet.” Sophie said as she looked away, “Once I know we aren’t going to have to sell the house I’ll give you kudos.”

Michael sighed. He typed the phone number provided on the e-mail into his phone and walked out of the room. He walked out into the large garden and sat on a deck chair as the phone started to ring. It was answered by a gruff voice.

“Hello. This is Prestige Extreme Wrestling.” The voice said. It didn’t sound overly friendly.

“Hi, this is Michael Flint. I sent you an e-mail la-” Michael started to say.

“Ah yes. Here’s our offer. $250,000 a year plus £75,000 for each win.” Elliott said, “You know our fights aren’t scripted, right?”

“I do… but that is only a quarter of what I was making elsewhere.” Michael hoped there was some room for negotiation.

“If you don’t like it you can negotiate elsewhere.” Elliott replied sternly, “If you aren’t interested I can just hang up and-”

“No. No, I’m… I accept the job.” Michael said with a sigh, “When do you want me to start?”

“Come to our show next week.” Elliott said. If he was happy to sign Michael he showed no sign of it, “You can sign the contract and we can show you off to the crowd.”

“OK. Tha-” Michael was just about to thank his new boss but the phone had already been hung up.

---

Prestige Extreme Wrestling was nowhere near the size of the companies Michael had been used to working for in recent times. The other companies had all had a global reach, PEW was very much a national company. Outside of the USA it seemed like very few people had heard of this new promotion.

Despite it’s newness PEW had actually grown extremely quickly and it was clear from the contract they were offering Michael that they had big plans for expansion. They had noticed that fans were tired of the same old shows that many of them had been watching for decades and so they were presenting something new to a rapidly growing cult-like fan base. The fans loved how real it was though Michael wasn’t sure how much of that was just marketing.

Michael had hit the gym hard in the last week to try to make up for his laziness in recent times. He was far from his best shape but he had never been the most athletic wrestler in the world. As the venue for the show came into view Michael started to see some of the major differences between this and other companies. To his surprise there were already lots of people queueing outside. The venue wasn’t the huge arenas and stadiums that the global brands inhabited, it was more modest though far from small. Rather than the army of production trucks and personnel Michael could only see a couple of trucks and some much less professional looking people wandering around.

Michael Flint drove around to the talent entrance and parked up. He saw some people milling around but nobody he recognised, he smiled confidently to himself as he noticed he had the nicest car by far. He parked up and got his gear out of the trunk, as he walked to the building he saw a woman who was well-built. As she walked in front of Michael he glanced down to check her out, the woman turned to see him staring.

“Can I help you?” The woman looked understandably annoyed.

“I’m just checking out the view.” Michael said cockily, “You may know me, I’m-”

“I don’t give a shit who you are.” The woman shook her head in disgust and walked away.

“Bitch…” Michael muttered. Michael was rather taken aback, he wasn’t at all used to being talked to like that. Couldn’t this woman see he was paying her a compliment by ogling her?

The woman walked quickly into the building and Michael followed. He looked around and saw a hive of activity as people were bustling around setting up the arena for the matches that would start in a few hours. Michael walked around and saw the dressing rooms as well as catering but the one office he was looking for eluded him.

Michael eventually stumbled on Elliott Page’s office. Rather than a big grand room it looked like any other, just one of many that lined the corridor. In other companies Michael had worked at the boss was always located in the biggest and most luxurious room. He knocked the door and was quickly told to enter.

The office was as unspectacular as the door had suggested. The room was small and cramped with a cheap desk that was buried under paperwork. Elliott Page was sitting behind the desk smoking a cigarette, his face was gruff and his crooked nose made Michael wonder if he had previously been a wrestler.

“Ah, Michael Flint, right?” Elliott said without standing up.

“Yes, sir.” Michael said respectfully as he sat on down on the only other chair in the room.

Elliott shuffled through some papers without looking up at Michael. Michael waved his hand in front of his face to try and disperse the smoke but it was a forlorn task. He looked around the room but there really was nothing to look at, there was little in terms of decoration. It looked to Michael like a small independent wrestling company office rather than the bigger national promotion it was trying to be.

“Sign this.” Elliott said gruffly as he shoved a piece of paper across the desk.

Michael looked down to see his contract. Far from the multipage document he had signed at the major companies this was just two sheets of A4 paper. Michael looked over it all but there was one bullet point that stuck out.

“”I will promise to abide by stipulations before, during and after matches.“” Michael read before looking up, “I know promoters often put stipulations in matches to make them more interesting but I’ve never seen it in a contract from any of the other promotions.”

“This isn’t one of the other promotions.” Michael said gruffly, “He still wasn’t looking up from paper he was writing on.”

“I just do-” Michael started.

“Are you going to sign the thing or not?” Elliott finally looked up, “Because if you don’t want to work here you can leave. I’m a busy man.”

Michael wasn’t used to being talked to this way but knew he had no other options. If he didn’t sign this contract he simply wouldn’t have a job in the wrestling industry. A regular job was very unappealing to a man that had grown used to the spotlight. He picked up his pen and signed the bottom of the contract without further delay.

“Great!” Elliot smiled for the first time, “I’ll show you around.”

“I thought you were busy.” Michael frowned.

“Not too busy that I can’t welcome my newest star.” Elliott stood up and walked towards the office door.

Michael thought his new boss was a very strange person but that was hardly unusual in the wrestling industry. He got up and walked out of the office, most of what he was shown was fairly standard for a wrestling promotion and he shook a lot of hands with a lot of wrestlers who often seemed star struck by him. Michael appreciated being the biggest name around and his ego loved all the attention he was getting.

As Michael was led out of the dressing room he was listening to Elliott describe how the bonuses work. He wasn’t looking where he was going and he suddenly felt himself bumping into someone. He turned angrily to see the same woman from the car park now leaning against the wall.

“Watch where you’re going!” Michael yelled angrily as he dusted down the front of his suit, “Jesus, are you blind? This suit is worth more than your job I’m sure.”

“Excuse me?” The woman stood back up straight and walked right up and into the face of Michael.

“Mr. Page, who is this nobody?” Michael asked without breaking eye contact with the tall woman.

“Erm, Michael Flint, allow me to introduce Alyssa Stanton… Our world champion.” Elliott said slowly.

Michael frowned and couldn’t hide his shock whilst Alyssa curled her lips into a self-satisfied smile. Michael looked at Elliott and then pointed at Alyssa, when the promoter slowly nodded Michael looked back to the PEW world champion. He looked her up and down before breaking into a wild smile himself, he started chuckling and took a step back.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry…” Michael repeated himself through his laughter. He brought a hand up to his mouth as he tried to regain his composure.

“We promote equality.” Elliott said, “We have a woman’s division but if women want to compete with men we let them. Our former champion held the belt for a full year before Alyssa came along and beat him.”

“Was he a child?” Michael was still laughing, “I’m sorry but there’s no way a woman could compete with a man.”

As Michael spoke Alyssa’s hands clenched into fists. She was literally shaking with rage and wanted nothing more than to punch this obnoxious asshole in the mouth. If Elliott hadn’t been standing right there she might even have done it.

Growing up Alyssa had always had to fight people who were bigger than her. She was the only girl in a large family. She was the youngest of five siblings and with parents that worked as many hours as they could get it meant she was often left with the boys. She quickly learnt how to scrap and fight, she became good at it and it launched her into her current career. She was proud of who she was and where she had come from, to have a man laugh at her and say she wasn’t capable made her beyond angry.

“Now, Michael, come on…” Elliott could see the warning signs flashing in Alyssa’s eyes.

“Sorry, I just thought I was joining a legitimate sports organisation.” Michael was practically doubled over with laughter, “Clearly your guys are all just little babies if she can beat them.”

“Enough!” Alyssa shouted. Her face was red and she practically had steam coming out of her ears as the taunting became too much.

“I’m sorry Aly-” Elliott started to say as he tried to placate his angry champion.

“Me and you at the next show.” Alyssa growled through her teeth, “You want to see who’s just a little baby? Me and you for the championship and the loser has to be a baby for the other for a year!”

“A baby?” Michael asked. His laughter had stopped, he was intrigued about any opportunity to win gold.

“Diapers, bottles, spankings…” Alyssa threw her hands up, “The complete baby.”

Michael took a moment to think about the unusual stipulation. It wasn’t unusual for wrestling matches to include interesting or strange stipulations as a way to drum up interest but this one seemed weird even for wrestling. He imagined humiliating this angry woman and it made him smile. He knew how these things work, if you lost the stipulation you would have to play it up on the televisions shows or at events but otherwise they meant nothing, at home you would just be normal. It seemed like there was very little downside to this idea especially because he was one hundred per cent confident he would win. Winning the world title in his first match would be a great way to prove he still had what it took.

“You’re on.” Michael smiled confidently, “Just don’t expect any mercy from me.”

“Mr. Page? Can you sort that contract out for the next show?” Alyssa said with intensity.

“Well, we did need a main event…” Elliott said as he scratched his chin, “Are you sure you want this match, Michael?”

“Worried about the value of your new star?” Michael raised his eyebrows, “Don’t think he can beat a little woman?”

The words “little woman” showed Michael’s contempt for Alyssa but it didn’t reflect reality all that well since Alyssa was the same height as he was. He was smirking as Alyssa rolled her eyes impatiently, this was just the kind of toxic masculinity she was used to in such a male oriented profession.

“If you are both happy I’ll get the contracts drawn up.” Elliott looked from one of his stars to the other. They were both nodding their heads, “Alright then, I’ll go start that process now. Michael, if you’ll excuse me I have some calls to make. Feel free to look around, we have a plan to present you to the crowd tonight.”

Michael nodded and shook his new boss’s hand. Once Elliott had walked away he turned back to Alyssa.

“I guess I’ll see you next month… baby.” Michael taunted the PEW world champion.

“Tell me…” Alyssa started confidently, “Do you prefer baby blue or fire truck red? I’ll have to plan accordingly for your new wardrobe.”

Michael let out a bark of a laugh and walked away. He didn’t see any way he could possibly lose a match to a woman. In a legitimate sporting contest he was sure he would crush Alyssa, his only concern was making sure it lasted long enough to be entertaining for the fans.

Later that evening Michael Flint stood just to the side of the curtain watching the show. He was quite frankly shocked by what he saw even though he tried to maintain a poker face. The fighting was more intense than he had imagined and the fans seemed to go wild over it. There was nudity, blood, no-holds-barred and everything else in between. This was a long way from the sanitised version of wrestling that existed in the mainstream.

“We’re not in Kansas anymore…” Michael muttered to himself shortly after seeing one guy hit the other in the head with a steel chair. Blood immediately ran down the poor victim’s face as the crowd oohed and aahed before baying for more violence.

Just before the main event Elliott Page made his way to the ring and introduced their shock new signing. Michael Flint walked out from the entrance and was greeted by a wall of noise. He wasn’t a stranger to loud crowds but there was something extra intense about how rabid the people were. He slapped a few hands and waved as he climbed into the ring. When Elliott announced the main event of the next show it was greeted by a lot of cheering, it seems the match would be hotly anticipated.

Walking back through the curtain and meeting some of the other wrestlers Michael was pulled aside by his new boss. Mr. Page was smiling so widely it looked almost painful.

“I don’t believe it!” Elliott Page exclaimed, “Next month’s show is already sold-out!”

“Already?” Michael was shocked, “But the arena’s still emptying.”

“Yeah, and half those people went straight to the box office for tickets and the others ordered online.” Elliott laughed, “It looks like you and Alyssa are going to be great together!”

When Michael drove home later that day he felt very happy with his first day. Whilst he had seen more violence in the ring than he expected he was still sure he could win any contest, especially against a woman. He had never lacked for confidence and he knew that in one month he would easily beat Alyssa Stanton and as world champion he could, to a large extent, choose his challengers.

• Like 2

Pretty interesting story so far and I like where this is headed. I have some critique if you are interested. Not on your writing skills, more on the setting.

No wrestling knowledge or interest is necessary to enjoy this story of humiliation, regression, and babying so don't worry if you don't like wrestling :)

---

Michael has to deal with training, the big match itself... And then the ramifications.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to TWENTY-NINE EXCLUSIVE stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

The next few weeks were spent very differently for Alyssa Stanton and Michael Flint.

Michael spent most of his time in his large mansion. He went out at the weekends and partied as much as he could. He enjoyed flashing his cash and a few times ended up going home with a woman, when he finally snuck back home early the next day his wife never questioned where he had been. Michael suspected she knew of his extra-marital activities but it seemed like if no one confirmed what was happening she could happily pretend everything was fine.

Michael’s trips to the gym continued but he was hardly straining himself in there. He spent more time looking in the mirror and posting to social media than lifting any weights. He knew he wasn’t in the best shape of his life but he justified his laziness by saying he didn’t need to be, he was fighting a woman after all.

For Alyssa things couldn’t be more different. The young woman lived well within her means and owned an apartment that was coincidently in the same city as Michael. It may have been small but it was in a great neighbourhood and it was everything she needed. There was no partying for the world champion, she spent her days doing media commitments and personal appearances. Her evenings were spent in the gym pushing herself to be bigger and better than she had ever been before.

After her exhausting workouts Alyssa would go home and start watching tapes of Michael Flint. She would study her future opponent carefully, she knew all his previous matches were of the staged variety but she could learn a lot about how he moved and the fighting style that he preferred. She felt like she was learning a lot.

By the time the day of the fight came around both competitors were feeling supremely confident and they both arrived at the stadium expecting a victory. Michael pulled up in his sports car and grabbed his stuff from the trunk. He marched straight into the arena and ignored the group of fans that had arrived early to get autographs. He went straight inside and to the private dressing room he had demanded.

The evening went by quickly and Michael didn’t even feel the nerves that usually went through him. He knew Sophie would be in the audience and this should be the easiest win of his career despite all his other matches being pre-determined. He got dressed and waited for his time. There was a knock on the door after a couple of hours of quiet relaxation.

“Yeah?” Michael yelled out from the couch where he was laying down and reading.

“Five minutes, Mr. Flint.” A voice called out.

Michael stood up and did a few stretches before finally leaving his room. He was naked except for a pair of tight blue trunks that had “Flint” printed on the back. He walked through some of the corridors until he reached the position right behind the curtain. For the first time he saw his opponent. Alyssa looked so focused that she didn’t even notice Michael standing a few feet away, there were some security making sure the two fighters didn’t get at each other before the bell rang. The air of excitement was like electricity. You could feel the tension and even though they couldn’t yet see the crowd there was an electric feeling coming off them that made Michael’s hairs stand on end.

Alyssa went out first and the crowd roared their approval as she made her way to the ring. Michael waited for his music to start before stepping out himself. He got a warm reception as well though a significant part of the crowd weren’t cheering, they didn’t think much of the hotshot superstar coming into their domain. It seemed Alyssa, the home grown girl, would be the crowd favourite for this one.

“No problem…” Michael muttered to himself as he smiled and posed, “I’ll win them over by beating their champion. Time to show them what a real wrestler is supposed to look like.”

The title belt was held up in the air to show the crowd and then the lights dimmed as an excited muttering filled the crowd. Alyssa was in a low stance whilst Michael stood with his hands out in front of him.

The bell rang and Alyssa immediately charged forwards. Michael was taken by surprise as Alyssa came straight at him and her arm reared back, he was just able to dodge out the way before the punch landed. He staggered to the side as he heard hoots and hollering from the audience, he knew the fights were legitimate but he didn’t expect Alyssa to be so aggressive.

Michael was just about to put his fists up again when Alyssa charged him again. This time she jumped and threw a leg out in front of her, her foot rose high and smashed into Michael at stomach height. Michael bent over and gasped, the kick winded him completely.

Michael needed some time but he wasn’t going to get it. Alyssa grabbed his arm and before he knew what was happening she had swung one leg around the back of his head. She pulled down with that leg and used her other one, across Michael’s throat, to start choking the male wrestler in a triangle chokehold.

Alyssa dropped backwards on to her back and could see Michael’s panicking eyes as he was pulled down with his head trapped between Alyssa’s powerful legs. Alyssa was sweating from the effort but her lips curled into a small smile as she saw Michael struggling to free himself.

Michael knew he was in a desperate situation and he tried to fight free of this choke hold. He couldn’t get his arm away from Alyssa and his legs couldn’t get any purchase on the mat to lift him up. The crowd noise started to die away and the light was fading. Michael knew he was losing consciousness as his brain was starved of oxygen. He couldn’t submit and lose to a woman, he desperately thought about how to get out even as his brain cells shut down from the lack of oxygen.

Michael’s eyelids became heavy and everything went completely black. From somewhere far away he felt the hold get released and the ringing of a bell. It took him a minute to come back around and when he looked up he saw Alyssa standing on one of the corner turnbuckles with her hands in the air, the world title belt was wrapped around her waist. He was in shock, could it be true that he had lost the match?

“Sorry, man.” The referee was leaning over Michael and started talking when he saw the wrestler was conscious, “You were completely out. I had to stop the match.”

Michael remained silent and stared at the ceiling in shock. He slowly turned his head to the side and saw, in amongst the cheering fans, Sophie looking frankly embarrassed to be there. He lifted his arm to gesture to her but he didn’t have the strength. His view was suddenly interrupted by Alyssa who was waving for some people to come out from the backstage area.

The cheering intensified but Michael couldn’t see why until he heard new footsteps on the ring. Several more wrestlers had come out and were hugging Alyssa, Michael could see a huge diaper in one of their hands whilst another held a comically oversized baby bottle and pacifier.

The wrestlers that had just come down to the ring grabbed Michael’s arms and held him down to the mat. As Michael regained his strength he tried to stop this madness from happening before he was publicly humiliated but he was still weakened from the short match and was no match for the grinning wrestlers.

Michael was kicking his legs out to try and stop the humiliation but when he heard the crowd break into loud laughter he realised how he must look. In trying to prevent a humiliation he was only further humiliating himself. Eventually his feet were grabbed and held down leaving Michael helpless. Alyssa got down on her knees between the legs of the prostrate Michael.

“Alyssa… Please…” Michael gasped as he saw her evil smile, “We can forget all this still. The crowd won’t care!”

“I’m not doing this for them.” Alyssa chuckled, “I’m doing this for me and every other woman you’ve harassed or used.”

Michael gasped as he felt his wrestling trunks getting pulled down in the middle of the ring. He was soon fully exposed in front of the audience who were laughing and cheering. Michael looked out to where his wife was sitting just in time for her to shake her head in disgust and leave her seat. He had expected the diaper to go over the wrestling trunks, to be completely naked in the ring was mortifying and was made worse by the television camera filming the whole spectacle.

The large disposable diaper was unfolded and Michael could see that it was even worse than he had imagined. He had expected a plain white diaper like the ones giving to older people who needed help but what he saw was a diaper covered in pictures of little teddy bears and building blocks spelling “BABY” in big bright letters. Michael couldn’t imagine why such a thing would exist.

The diaper was pushed roughly under Michael’s ass and he felt the soft padding separating him from the canvas. The crowd were so loud Michael could barely hear the wrestlers surrounding him but he could tell they were all taking great delight in humbling the big shot who despite signing with their company was still an outsider.

The front of the diaper was pulled up between Michael’s legs and then pushed down over his genitals. He was in shock at what was happening, it had only been a couple of minutes ago when he had walked out feeling as confident as ever in himself and now he had lost a fight to a woman and was on his back as a diaper was put on him.

Michael felt the diaper get pulled tight and then taped closed. He saw the wrestlers moving away from him and that was when he noticed the television cameras filming the whole scene along with all the phones in the crowd recording what was happening. Michael started to get up but he was quickly stopped as Alyssa sat herself on top of his chest pinning his arms to his side and leaving him helpless.

“We aren’t done yet, baby boy.” Alyssa smirked as she waved the bottle in the air. The crowd reacted noisily.

“Enough is eno-” Michael was trying to plead for mercy when the teat of the large bottle was pushed between his lips.

“The sooner you drink this the sooner you can go to the back.” Alyssa said as she held the bottle in place with the little latex nipple inside his mouth.

Michael felt utterly humiliated. He sucked on the bottle and felt the warm milk within fill his mouth. He swallowed it and found more milk coming. Alyssa seemed determined not to let him go until the whole bottle was finished. When the bottle was finally pulled away Michael felt incredibly full. The crowd were coming unglued with laughter at the scene.

Michael stumbled to his feet and let out a large milky burp. He could feel the diaper rubbing against his legs as he looked out at the crowds revelling in his embarrassment. Whilst Alyssa was distracted throwing the bottle into the crowd Michael took his opportunity to slip out of the ring. Forced into a slight waddle he hurried back down the aisle with the crowd jeering him. He couldn’t relax until he was out of sight.

Michael hurried back through the curtain where he saw more people laughing at him. Workers and employees stared open-mouthed at this giant man dressed in just his wrestling boots and a diaper.

“What are you looking at?” Michael snapped a small man wearing a headset nearby.

Michael jogged away to where his dressing room was and as soon as he was inside he ripped the diaper off. He angrily tore at the padding and through it at the opposite wall, fluff was scattered everywhere as it came out of the holes.

“Fuck this company.” Michael growled angrily as he hurriedly got dressed. He didn’t even pause to shower as he wanted to get home as soon as possible.

---

By the time Michael got home he was feeling exhausted but his humiliation felt as bad as ever. He pulled up his phone and looked at some of his favourite news websites, he was horrified to find that pictures of his match were posted everywhere. It felt like everyone in the world had now seen pictures or video of what had happened. This was great publicity for PEW but for Michael it was a disaster.

Michael climbed out of his car and slowly walked into his house. Sophie had managed to get home before him but she seemed to already be in bed, the house was silent and the lights were off. Michael walked up the stairs to the bedroom where he found his wife lying down, she was facing the door and her eyes were open. She stared at Michael but didn’t say a word.

It was tradition for Michael to have sex after a big night in Michael’s career but the room couldn’t have been less sexually charged at that moment. Michael stripped naked and climbed into the bed, he scooted across the mattress and went to put his arm around his wife. Sophie simply turned over and showed him her back.

“Sophie, babe, you don’t need to worry I’m going to ignore that stupid contract.” Michael said quietly, “I lost but it made the news… Any publicity is good publicity, right? I’m not going to wear these stupid diapers.”

“Yes you are.” Sophie replied coldly.

“What do you mean?” Michael asked with confusion.

“Do you even read your contracts?” Sophie asked with an edge to her voice that could’ve cut steel, “This isn’t just another wrestling company. The contract you signed is legally binding. When you told me about the stipulation I got concerned and showed a lawyer, he said it’s watertight.”

“I’ll break the contract and get a job elsewhere then.” Michael shrugged even though Sophie couldn’t see him.

“You don’t get it.” Sophie sounded deeply frustrated, “If you break the contract you will have to pay back the money already paid to you as well as damages. How many times have I told you to get a lawyer to look at these contracts?”

“H-How much would the damages be?” Michael asked in alarm.

“Let’s just say there would be some considerable downsizing.” Sophie said, “But you should be OK in a one bedroom apartment since I will certainly not be there with you.”

“W-What!?” Michael asked in alarm.

“For all my sins I love you.” Sophie sighed sadly, “But I’m not going to stand by as you give up everything we’ve worked towards. I’m going to sleep. Goodnight.”

Michael let out a deep sigh and fell back against the mattress. He had no idea how ironclad the contract was but now everything felt a little scarier. The stipulation had said he was to be a baby for a year, the company couldn’t honestly expect him to go through with that… could they?

• Like 1

Hmm wonder who is going to want to wrestle  the new baby-man  Well other pissed of women but how many iof them are also wrestlers?  Hmm maybe they'll get him a playpen and a baby rattle to keep his tiny  baby brain amused and entertained to show up in for the year? To see how actual grownups behave? :)

• 2 weeks later...

---

If Michael thought he was going to get out of his stipulation easily he is shown just how wrong he is. He finds a very unwelcome surprise when he goes downstairs and then even more unwelcome surpises soon after.

---

My Patreon now has an option for annual membership. That means you can pay for a full year up front and not worry about it for 12 months! I'm also offering a 16% discount (the maximum Patreon will allow) which essentially gives you two months for free!

---

When Michael finally woke up the next day he immediately had to shield his eyes from the bright light that streamed through the curtains. As the memories of the previous day came back to him he groaned. He was aching quite a bit from the match but the biggest bruises were to his sizable ego. He reached over to his wife’s side of the bed but found it empty and cold, Sophie must’ve got up some time ago.

Michael was about to roll over and go back to sleep when he heard laughter from the bottom floor of the house. It sounded unusual, it wasn’t Sophie’s normal laugh that was for sure. Michael sat up and swung his legs out of bed, his body still felt sore from the night before. He put his dressing gown on as he thought about the conversation he had with his wife. He wasn’t sure what he was going to do but it couldn’t be true that the contract was unbreakable, maybe he would be able to reason with Alyssa and get released from it. He would try to contact her a bit later once he had worked out what to say.

Michael yawned as he went to the bathroom to go through his normal morning routine. Once he had showered he felt a lot better and it was with a bit more spring in his step that he put his robe back on and went downstairs. He walked down the hallway and heard noises coming from the kitchen that made him pause, it sounded like Sophie was having a conversation.

Opening the kitchen door Michael’s eyes flew wide open and he almost fell over from shock. He grabbed hold of the doorframe as he looked at the kitchen table where his wife was sitting and chatting to Alyssa!

“Oh, hello Michael!” Alyssa said brightly when she looked around.

“We were just talking about you.” Sophie added as she sipped her coffee.

“I… What are you doing here?” Michael asked pointedly.

“Don’t be so rude.” Sophie chastised her husband, “I’m sorry about him, I really am. Sit down, Michael. I’ll make you some breakfast.”

Michael stepped forwards and sat down. Alyssa was looking at him with a smug smile when she blew the steam coming off her coffee. Michael noticed that the visitor was using his favoured mug. He didn’t know what was going on and he didn’t like being left out of the loop especially after what had happened the previous day.

“Are you feeling alright?” Alyssa asked, “I didn’t hurt you too bad I hope.”

“I’m fine.” Michael replied. He didn’t want to show Alyssa that she had hit a nerve but he couldn’t help blushing.

Michael’s breakfast was placed in front of him and he started eating despite not feeling particularly hungry. Alyssa and Sophie were getting on very well, they were talking almost like old friends whilst Michael sat silently on the other side of the table. He ate as fast as he could with the hope that once he was done he could usher Alyssa out.

“I can see that you’re not wearing a diaper.” Alyssa said casually when the conversation slowed down.

Michael was already red and he almost choked on his cereal when Alyssa mentioned the word “diaper”. To Michaels shock and frustration Sophie giggled.

“I take it you filled it up and had to…” Alyssa started to continue.

“I did not!” Michael interrupted indignantly, “I ripped that thing off as soon as I could.”

“Tsk, tsk…” Alyssa shook her head, “You’re breaking rules already? What a naughty baby.”

Michael frowned at the guest but was distracted when Sophie burst out laughing. She covered her mouth with one hand and waved the other in front of her face it looked like she was trying to say sorry but couldn’t get it out. Michael was only left angrier at his wife’s reaction, she was supposed to be on his side. He slammed his fist on the table and then decided diplomacy might be the better option.

“I wanted to say congratulations.” Michael forced his face into a smile, “Alyssa, you beat me fair and square. Don’t you think we could drop this whole diaper thing? It just seems so unnecessary, maybe I can give you some money or something.”

Alyssa sipped from her coffee again. She knew Michael was waiting on tenterhooks and she enjoyed letting him hang there for a while. Michael looked over to her wife who was just looking down at the table with pursed lips. He wondered how long Alyssa had been here and what they had been talking about.

“No.” Alyssa said simply.

“Th-That’s it?” Michael leaned back and shrugged in exasperation, “You’re being totally unreasonable!”

“Unreasonable?” Alyssa finally put her drink down, “What seems unreasonable to me would be agreeing to something, signing a contract to do it and then trying to weasel out afterwards.”

Michael rolled his eyes and threw his hands in the air. He didn’t know what he could possibly offer Alyssa to get out of this situation. Almost immediately Alyssa’s face became serious and she stood up pushing her chair out behind her. Michael felt a little intimidated by the sudden change, out of the corner of his eye he saw Sophie giving Alyssa a strange look but it wasn’t of fear.

“You should be thanking me for not immediately phoning my lawyer and taking your house!” Alyssa shouted, “The fact you’re still arguing shows how little you seem to care. That ends now.”

Alyssa marched around the table and Michael instinctively flinched. The intimidating woman grabbed Michael’s arm and pulled him off the chair. Michael shouldn’t have been surprised at Alyssa’s power but he was. He stumbled as she pulled him towards his own living room. The door was already open and Michael was shoved inside.

“What the hell!?” Michael couldn’t stop himself from exclaiming as he saw all the boxes in the room.

The room was full of boxes. It was too much for Michael to take in at once but he saw a picture of a highchair on the side of one box and a crib in another amongst a plethora of other bright colours, boxes were piled several high and scattered around the room. As Michael’s shocked brain tried to process everything he noticed that on the floor in front of the boxes was a baby blue plastic mat.

“I’ve been doing some shopping since you’re going to need to make some changes… in more ways than one!” Alyssa laughed at her own joke.

Michael was still processing everything when Sophie casually strolled in and sat on the couch pushing a box to the other end. Michael saw perhaps his final hope of salvaging his dignity from this whole debacle.

“Sophie?” Michael said delicately, “You’re not going to let her do this, are you?”

Sophie was sitting back and she just shrugged her shoulders. She moved one leg over the other and looked from Alyssa to Michael and back again. Michael was desperate for her to try and reason with Alyssa but she didn’t seem inclined to. This was all so crazy, he could only imagine what the boys in the locker room would say if they could see this.

“Come on then. No time like the present.” Alyssa said brightly as she walked over and crouched down next to the plastic mat.

“But-” Michael started.

“I swear if you try and delay this any longer I will call my lawyers and you can start packing up your things.” Alyssa suddenly sounded very serious.

Michael was still in shock but he knew he was cornered. There was nowhere to go and despite hesitating for a few seconds he realised that surrender was the only option. He couldn’t believe he was going along with this but he stepped forwards and then laid down on the changing mat. The smiling face of Alyssa filled his vision and she wasted no time in pulling the cord of the dressing gown apart and opening it up.

Michael instinctively covered his genitals despite being exposed the previous night. Alyssa slapped his hands and forcibly placed them by his side leaving Michael completely exposed. She suddenly flicked Michael’s limp penis causing the embarrassed man to jump.

“You poor woman.” Alyssa turned to Sophie, “You know I have some toys that would do a better job than this. Some of them are two-player…”

Michael was shocked at the implication but as he lifted his head he thought he saw his wife blushing slightly and smiling. Michael felt like all the foundations of his life were shaking and he was forced to question everything he knew. Alyssa pushed his head back down against the floor and then ripped open a packet of diapers. Michael could barely dare to look but he forced himself to turn his head and see the thick diapers that were about to be wrapped around him. The padding looked predictably thick but what really shocked him were the little cartoon designs all over the outer plastic.

“The first diaper of many.” Alyssa looked like she was in her element, “Just think, Michael. Once this goes on you’ll only be out of them for bath times!”

Michael cringed as he thought about what a year in diapers would be like. There must surely be a way out of this, he just had to humour Alyssa until she got bored and released him from this infantilised nightmare.

Alyssa took a long time opening the diaper and flattening it out. She knew that every second tormented Michael and enjoyed letting him experience the agony for as long as possible. She eventually placed her arm underneath Michael’s knees and then rolled him back so his feet overhung his head. She pushed the diaper underneath his butt and then lowered him down on top of it.

The face Michael was making made Alyssa smile widely as she slowly lifted the front and covered his crotch up. She deliberately leaned on his dick as she pulled the tapes tight and closed the diaper. She placed a hand on the puffed out padding and pushed causing the air to escape. Every little torture she could inflict on Michael made the situation all the sweeter.

“There you go. That isn’t so bad, is it?” Alyssa asked sarcastically.

To Michael this felt like the end of everything he knew. His wife was now watching him getting emasculated and seemed perfectly content to go along with all of this. He had felt so sure that nothing would come of that stupid stipulation but now it looked like it was taking over his life. The great piles of baby equipment Alyssa had bought only seemed to make this treatment feel all the more permanent.

“Your Mommy and I need to discuss some things.” Alyssa said happily, “Be a good boy and start putting some of this furniture together, OK?”

Michael scoffed. As if he was going to help put together the very things that were used to humiliate him. He sat up and folded his arms across his chest in silent defiance. It was clear that Alyssa saw his small attempt at standing up for himself and was ready to quickly put it down.

Alyssa grabbed Michael’s arm and dragged him across the floor towards the couch. Michael flailed but he was no match for the very strong woman. His diaper crinkled loudly as he kicked out his legs. He was hoisted up and didn’t know what was happening until he found himself lying face down over Alyssa’s lap. Michael’s face ended up over Sophie’s legs thanks to where she was sitting and as he turned his face towards her he saw her look down on him with contempt.

Michael felt Alyssa’s strong arm on his back holding him down. He had a moment to think before the first spank arrived. He gasped in shock and jerked forwards as Alyssa slapped his backside. The plastic of the diaper made a loud noise that echoed around the living room. The first spank was followed by a second and Michael started feeling a stinging sensation on his rear end. A third, fourth and fifth followed and Michael felt humiliation saturating him. He thought he was about to drown in shame.

After ten spanks the punishment finally ended and Michael pushed himself off Alyssa’s lap. He put a hand on his burning rear end as he stood in front of her in shock. Alyssa stood up in front of him with the same serene smile as usual, it didn’t look like she had even broken a sweat.

“Are you going to do as you’re told?” Alyssa asked Michael with raised eyebrows.

Michael nodded his head and looked down at the floor fearfully. He felt like he had woken up as confident as ever and yet in such a short time period had been reduced to what he was now. He looked at the boxes without wanting to touch any of them, he knew he would have to get to work because Alyssa was serious about this.

“Come on.” Alyssa said to Sophie, “We have much to talk about.”

Michael stood by meekly as Alyssa led Sophie out of the room. He was left alone and took a deep shuddering breath as the humiliation of what had happened washed over him. After a minute he realised that if Alyssa came back and he hadn’t put anything together he might be in even more trouble. Michael saw that the nearest box, and one of the biggest, was for a playpen. With a shiver Michael started opening the box and poured the contents on to the floor.

The instructions were confusing but Michael started to make some headway after a while. After ten minutes he had started to put the poles together and after thirty minutes he had completed one side of the baby prison. As he looked at the white bars without enthusiasm he wondered what his wife and Alyssa were up to. It felt like ages had passed and they hadn’t come back, he would normally go looking for them but he thought better of it.

Halfway through putting up the second side of the pen the living room door opened and Michael was mildly surprised to see Sophie’s head poke around the door. Her cheeks looked a little rosy and she was smiling in a strange sort of way. She looked over to Michael and either the forlorn look on his face or the playpen he was building caused her to start giggling. Michael watched indignantly and did his best to cover the embarrassing diaper.

“Alyssa and I are heading upstairs.” Sophie laughed again and had to briefly pause to compose herself.

“Why?” Michael asked with a hint of concern.

“Oh, we just need to put furniture together and stuff…” Sophie said with a shrug.

“Stuff?” Michael repeated suspiciously.

“Well, I mean…” Sophie started.

“You don’t need to answer him.” Alyssa’s voice came from the hallway, “Babies only get to know what you want them to know.”

“Right.” Sophie said as she giggled again, “If you need us just yell or cry or do whatever you babies do.”

“But-” Michael reached out but it was already too late. Alyssa had closed the door and he heard banging as boxes were dragged upstairs shortly afterwards.

• Like 3

---

Michael is left to build his new furniture but when the women return he finds his embarrassing situation getting worse. He isn't helped by his new bedroom...

---

My Patreon now has an option for annual membership. That means you can pay for a full year up front and not worry about it for 12 months! I'm also offering a 16% discount (the maximum Patreon will allow) which essentially gives you two months for free!

---

Michael was left alone. He sighed in frustration as he continued to work on the playpen, it was a boring and repetitive task and it took quite a while to set it up. By the time he had finished he was feeling hungry and thirsty though both were trumped by the uncomfortable feeling in his bladder.

Michael bit his bottom lip as he walked to the door and peered up the stairs to where his wife had disappeared with Alyssa seemingly ages ago. He knew they expected him to use his diaper but the thought was horrifying to him, he hadn’t abandoned all hope that he might be allowed to be an adult again once they got bored but wetting himself would be the death knell of that idea. Michael thought about walking upstairs and speaking to Sophie, maybe he could persuade her to let him use the toilet. He was just about to take a step when he remembered Alyssa was up there as well. The spanking was still very fresh and Michael wanted to avoid a repeat performance at any cost.

Abandoning hopes of going upstairs, Michael walked back into the living room. He was starting to get fidgety now, it seemed like as soon as he noticed that he needed to pee the desperation started to grow very quickly. He started pacing the room but every step brought loud crinkling and reminders of the thickness between his legs. He hated the feel and sound of the diapers so he sat down on the couch, it didn’t do a lot to help.

It felt like the diaper was mocking him. He was so desperate to use the bathroom and one was available close at hand but Michael couldn’t go to it. The longer he waited the more the diaper seemed to entice him. It was becoming less and less repulsive to imagine wetting himself if it got rid of the desperation and pain that was starting to build. Minutes started to feel like hours and there was still no sign of either of the women.

Michael was quickly reaching crisis point. He was completely preoccupied by his bladder and one hand held his lower tummy whilst the other squeezed through the padding. He knew he must look like a toddler doing the potty dance and he was thankful no one could see him. He tried to distract himself with anything he could think of; he counted the bars of the playpen he had just built, the number of boxes Alyssa had brought in and estimated how much she must’ve spent.

All the mental games and physical attempts at comfort could only delay the inevitable for so long though. Michael was past the point of endurance and quite suddenly he felt himself pee a little, it was just enough to feel the heat in the diaper but it already represented defeat. The game was up and Michael’s control slipped even further, a second spurt of hot piss warmed his crotch. It was now like a dam that had been holding back a flood, the pressure caused cracks that allowed a little water to escape and soon afterwards the whole thing crumbled.

Michael closed his eyes and took a deep shuddering breath as he felt his bladder win the war. Warm urine seemed to almost pour out of him as he suddenly felt the soft padding warming again. The warmth spread out from the front of his crotch and he could feel the wet area encompassing his balls and then even further back. The padding was absorbing as fast as it could whilst Michael helplessly sat on the couch soaking it like a baby.

Michael put his head in his hands as he felt the padding swelling up between his legs. Nothing felt quite as emasculating as wetting himself like this. When the flow finally ended the feeling didn’t stop, the wetness spread around the front and back of the diaper slowly creeping but tickling with every millimetre.

Michael stood up and immediately noticed the diaper sagging between his legs. Against his better judgement he reached down and cupped his hand underneath the bottom of the diaper. He pushed up slightly and felt the weight in his hand, he was already feeling ashamed but now he felt like he had hit rock bottom. He wanted nothing more than to get out of the soaked padding as soon as possible but he had to wait nearly another hour before he heard footsteps on the staircase.

With his head bowed Michael faced the doorway as it opened. He forced himself to look up after a few seconds of silence and saw Sophie standing in the doorway. She looked slightly breathless and her hair wasn’t as immaculately done as it had been earlier in the morning. Michael frowned but when he saw his wife’s gaze drop to his diaper he immediately ducked his head again.

“Oh my God!” Sophie suddenly exclaimed, “Alyssa! He’s done it!”

Michael heard footsteps hurrying to the living room door and then the door pushed open further as Alyssa came to look in. She led the way into the room and stood right next to Michael. She reached down and just like Michael himself had done she cupped a hand under the crotch of the diaper.

“It’s so heavy!” Alyssa exclaimed with a giggle, “Come feel it.”

Michael felt like some new toy that was here for the women to poke and prod. His bottom lip stuck put as his wife hurried forward and joined in the assessing of the wet padding. Michael tried to tune out all the comments the women were making but it was nearly impossible to do.

“Enough!” Michael finally exploded. He continued in a hiss, “Could you just get me out of this diaper?”

“Not yet.” Sophie said as she placed a reassuring hand on Michael’s back, “The diaper can still handle much more.”

“But…” Michael started.

“Finish building all this new equipment and we’ll talk.” Alyssa said wickedly.

Michael looked at the pile of boxes with dismay. The warmth around his crotch was already very off-putting and now he was being told it could be many hours before he would be allowed a change. Sophie walked into the living room and turned on the television. Michael looked at her longingly like a puppy wanting to go for a walk.

“You should get to work.” Sophie said as nodded her head to the unopened boxes.

Michael almost felt like crying as he turned away from the couch and looked at the boxes again. He pulled the nearest one towards him, it had a picture of a highchair and a baby on it. Michael frowned, there was no way he would ever fit into a child’s highchair.

Before Michael could turn around and speak Alyssa sauntered back into the room. She was holding a large baby bottle which she tossed the way of Michael. Michael fumbled it but eventually got control, he looked down in horror at the infantile cup that was full of milk.

“This is thirsty work.” Alyssa said, “That’s for when you need a drink.”

“I’m not using this stupid thing…” Michael muttered as he dropped the plastic bottle to the ground.

“We’ll see.” Alyssa giggled as she sat down. To Michael’s horror he watched as the female wrestler put her arm around his wife.

“What are yo-” Michael was quickly interrupted.

“Get to work.” Alyssa said loudly.

Michael muttered to himself and felt embarrassed as he opened the box of the highchair. He poured all the pieces out and then set about putting it all together. He quickly realised that he wasn’t dealing with a regular highchair, this had clearly been made for an adult, of course, it was meant for him. He had no idea they made this sort of stuff for adults.

As much as Michael hated to admit it he was beginning to see that Alyssa was right and he was quickly getting thirsty. After an hour and a half of work he started looking over to where the bottle sat, he saw the sweet albeit warm milk inside and licked his parched lips. He saw his wife looking at him from the couch and he quickly got back to work, as thirsty as he was he absolutely refused to use a bottle.

When Michael finally finished the highchair several hours had passed and he was extremely thirsty. Despite being in just a diaper he found himself sweating from all the work he had been doing. He was sat on the floor in front of the completed highchair and looking at the bottle longingly. One of his hands absentmindedly touched the front of his diaper, the smooth plastic felt so alien. The burst of warmth that had accompanied his wetting had disappeared, it now felt cooler and much more uncomfortable.

The thirst was getting too intense and Michael wasn’t used to not having his needs met. He took a deep steadying breath and leaned forwards on to his knees, he reached out and grabbed the bottle. He turned his back to the two women on the couch and brought the latex teat to his mouth. Eventually his thirst overcame any reservations he had and Michael started sucking on the artificial nipple, the milk within was extremely welcome in the wrestler’s mouth.

Michael downed the whole bottle and then put the vessel down. He didn’t dare look over his shoulder where he knew Alyssa and Sophie were watching him. The milk seemed to trigger something because it was just after he put the bottle down that he felt his bladder complaining again.

The second wetting was a lot less traumatic than the first. It was possible the wet padding was a trigger to let his body know it was alright to let go. He climbed to his knees and then felt a burst of heat, he almost surprised himself with how readily his body wet the diaper for the second time.

“I think your baby needs a change.” Alyssa said from somewhere behind Michael.

“We should probably show him what we’ve been doing upstairs.” Sophie agreed.

Michael was still on his knees feeling the heat creep around his diaper when he heard movement from the couch. He was blushing wildly when his hand was taken by Sophie. He looked up into his wife’s face and saw disdain.

“Come on.” Sophie said.

Michael slowly climbed to his feet with his diaper rustling around his waist. He felt the padding hanging low and when he looked down he could see the huge dark patch that now seemed to envelope most of the diaper. He was sure the women would be able to see what he had done.

Michael had Sophie in front of him and Alyssa behind as he walked up the stairs. He was shocked at how much the diaper around his waist had swelled up and had to admit he was looking forward to getting out of it. As they reached the master bedroom Michael turned to enter but he was stopped by the female wrestler.

“Not this one.” Alyssa said with that familiar superior smirk.

“What do you mean?” Michael frowned, “This is my bedroom.”

“Over here, baby.” Sophie waved for Michael to walk down the landing to her.

“I’m not a baby.” Michael muttered darkly.

Michael followed his wife’s directions and walked to the end of the landing where the guest bedroom was located. As he approached the door was pushed open by his wife and when he stepped in he felt like he had walked straight through to a completely different building.

The guest bedroom had been very bare previously with just a single bed and chest of drawers being the only furniture. The bed had been removed completely and it’s stead stood a large white crib. There were bars around every side but the one that faced the rest of the room was lowered to allow entry. It was mostly plain white except for the words “Baby Michael” etched in blue cursive on the headboard.

There were boxes of baby toys pushed up against the walls and on the wall opposite the crib was a large changing table that was a similar white to the crib. The shelves had stacks of adult diapers as well as creams, powders, wipes and anything else a mother would need to change a baby. It was clear the room wasn’t finished but Michael suddenly realised what his wife and Alyssa had been doing for at least part of the time they were upstairs together.

“What do you think?” Sophie asked. She sounded nervous as if she was hoping Michael would like it.

“This is-” Michael was angry and was about to give his wife both barrels when he felt Alyssa’s hand rubbing the back of his wet diaper. Memories of his spanking flooded his mind in the same way that he had flooded his diaper.

“It’s… fine.” Michael forced himself to say for fear of punishment, “But Sophie don’t you-”

“Ooh, stop right there.” Alyssa said as she closed the door to the guest bedroom and walked around to stand in front of Michael, “You should probably call her Mommy from now on.”

“But-” Michael’s head slumped in embarrassment.

“It’ll help you embrace your new position.” Alyssa said.

Michael took a deep shuddering breath as he tried to absorb the latest indignity to befall him. Before he could work out what to say Sophie took his hand and pulled him towards the changing table. He was initially reluctant to climb up but when he saw Alyssa moving forwards to “help” he decided to jump up himself.

“What a good baby for Mommy.” Sophie smiled. She seemed to have totally embraced Alyssa’s idea.

Michael tried to ignore the creeping feeling of dread that filled him as Sophie grabbed some supplies for the inevitable diaper change. Alyssa came over and Michael was forced to accept the pacifier she was holding. He felt the amber latex on his tongue and found it not even remotely soothing.

“Such a wet little boy.” Alyssa commented needlessly.

Michael whimpered softly as he felt his masculinity leaving him. The tapes of his diaper were loudly pulled away causing the tight underwear to slacken quite a bit. The saturated front of the diaper was lowered down revealing the man’s crotch underneath. Alyssa helped Sophie by rolling Michael’s legs back. Both women started giggling.

“Aww, look how red it is!” Sophie said as both women looked down at Michael’s recently spanked bottom.

Michael wanted to disappear and he hid his face behind his hands as if that would make him invisible to everyone else. He jumped suddenly when a cold baby wipe was pressed against his most sensitive area. He didn’t appreciate the fresh round of laughter as he was slowly cleaned by the two women, they certainly seemed to be in no rush much to Michael’s chagrin.

Eventually the wet diaper was pulled away and as the two women discussed it Michael thought about trying to get up and leaving before Sophie could get a fresh diaper ready. He thought better of it though and a few seconds later he saw a fresh diaper being unfolded, the misery must’ve shown on his face.

“Don’t worry, baby.” Alyssa said in mock sympathy, “Only three hundred and sixty four days to go after this one.”

The realisation that this was all just beginning and there was no end in sight made Michael’s start sobbing. He got no sympathy from his wife who slipped the new diaper underneath him and taped it up. Finally, Michael was allowed up and she wiped his eyes with his hands as his new underwear crinkled even more loudly than the last pair.

“I think it’s nap time for this little one.” Alyssa said, “The poor thing’s overtired.”

“I don’t need a nap…” Michael moaned. He hated everything that was happening.

“Don’t be cranky.” Sophie said softly as she guided her husband across the room to the crib.

“Please…” Michael pleaded as he looked at the two women. He saw no mercy.

Michael climbed up on the mattress with a loud sob. As soon as he was on the mattress the crib railing rattled up and locked into place. Michael looked along the railing but saw no way to open it from the inside. He sat back on his padded rear with his legs out behind him.

“You have a rest.” Sophie said, “We’ll come get you in an hour or so.”

Michael watched forlornly as his only way out of the crib walked out of the room and closed the door behind them. Michael laid back on his back and stared up past the mobile dangling above him to the ceiling. This all felt like an unreal nightmare still.

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

---

Revelations abound as Michael settles into the new routine and discovers he may have to put up with Alyssa for a while yet.

---

---

Michael had a fitful nap where he kept drifting off and then jumping himself back to reality. He just couldn’t get used to all of the new things around him. The room looked different, the diaper constantly rubbing against him made it impossible to forget and the bars of the crib towered over him oppressively. It was impossible to relax in such an atmosphere.

When the door to the nursery opened Michael quickly sat up. He looked to the doorway and was very disappointed to see Alyssa walk in. He despaired of the female wrestler and was starting to wonder if she was ever going to go home. He was covered up by his blanket as Alyssa walked straight over to the side of the baby bed.

“Did you have a nice rest?” Alyssa asked in syrupy baby talk.

“No.” Michael replied in his deadpan voice.

Alyssa reached through the bars and under the blanket. Michael couldn’t avoid her probing hand as he couldn’t scoot out of range. He felt the woman’s palm press against the bottom of his diaper as she probed for wetness.

“Still dry.” Alyssa sounded almost disappointed, “Oh well, it won’t last.”

Michael sighed in relief as the hand was withdrawn. Alyssa deliberately placed her foot be the bottom corner of the crib and pressed down. The side of the crib rattled down and hit the floor with a thump. Michael threw the cover off himself and gratefully dropped to the floor, he stretched his legs gratefully, even though the crib wasn’t that cramped he had felt very claustrophobic in there.

“Let’s see what you have to wear for the afternoon.” Alyssa said as she walked over to the closet.

As the door opened Michael could see all manner of outfits hanging up and he marvelled at how much money Alyssa must’ve spent on everything. He tried to ignore the feeling in his bladder as he waited for Alyssa.

“This looks adorable!” Alyssa finally exclaimed as she unhooked an outfit and brought it out into the room.

Michael felt himself instantly flush red as he watched Alyssa bringing over a navy blue onesie with a stitched anchor over the breast. Hanging from the coat hanger was also a sailor’s hat which was white with the same navy blue trimmings. It looked like a baby’s Halloween costume that had been somehow expanded for an adult.

“Can’t I just wear normal clothes?” Michael asked. He knew he sounded like he was whining but he couldn’t stop himself.

“Of course not.” Alyssa responded as she put the clothes on the edge of the crib and started removing them from the hanger, “A deal’s a deal.”

Michael cringed but didn’t dare offer any more resistance. He lifted his arms over his head as Alyssa pulled down the onesie. The material felt very thin and it clung to his body as it was pulled down. When Alyssa knelt between Michael’s legs to snap the front and back together the male was unable to hold himself back any longer.

Michael felt his bladder relaxing with remarkable ease and a flood of hot urine started to pour forwards and out of his body. He felt a little twitch in his penis before the pee burst out of him and into the front of the diaper. He prayed that Alyssa didn’t notice as he wet himself whilst being dressed.

Alyssa was pushing the poppers together when she suddenly felt the outer plastic of the diaper warm up. She paused what she was doing and looked at the white padding, a darker spot appeared and quickly began to spread.

“Don’t think you’re getting a change just yet, mister.” Alyssa laughed.

If it was possible to die of shame Michael was sure he would’ve done it there and then. The worst part was that he couldn’t stop pissing himself until his bladder was finally empty. Even after he had stopped he could feel the wetness creeping around him, a constant reminder of what he had done.

Once the onesie was put on and the hat rested on his head Michael was taken downstairs. He glanced into the living room as he was led past and was surprised to see all the boxes had disappeared. The women had clearly been very busy whilst he had been laying down.

Michael could feel the onesie pulling the diaper up closer to his body. The warmth of his recent accident felt even more humiliating and intense as it was held against his body like a warm sponge. The plastic crinkled with each step and even as Michael tried to stop himself waddling he felt the padding expand as it sucked in the remaining moisture.

“Ah, just in time for lunch!” Sophie was dishing out some food as Michael came in but he barely heard a word she said.

In front of the table where Michael’s chair usually sat the highchair that he had built earlier was peering over the table like an obelisk. Seeing it in his usual place brought home the reality that he was going to be expected to use it. Indeed, Alyssa led Michael forwards to the elevated seat and indicated that he should climb in. Michael looked to his wife but she was still sorting out lunch.

Michael stepped up and felt Alyssa pat his padded rear a couple of times before he could turn and sit down. The diaper had many disadvantages but at least it cushioned his butt against the hard wood of the baby chair.

“Doesn’t he just look like the sweetest little thing?” Alyssa said as she sat down.

“Yeah, I should’ve put him back in diapers years ago.” Sophie giggled as she looked around. Michael was worried about how well his wife was taking all this.

Michael scowled in his chair as Alyssa slid the tray across and locked it in front of him. He would’ve normally complained long and loud about this situation but it just didn’t seem worth it. The contract was ironclad and he definitely did not want to be punished again.

As lunch was set out on the table Michael waited for his share. His cut up sandwiches and fruit pieces were placed on a plastic baby blue plate whilst his drink of milk was given to him in a bottle. Unlike the morning where he had tried to avoid the bottle for as long as possible Michael picked it up straight away and started drinking.

Whilst everyone ate their lunch quietly Michael was aware that Sophie and Alyssa kept exchanging little glances and smiles. Eventually he because sure that something was up, a suspicion that was confirmed when Sophie sat back in her chair and took a sip of her coffee. She looked over to Michael and the diapered man suddenly realised that she wasn’t looking at him the same way anymore. Rather than the big strong man she used to fawn over she was looking at him like something that deserved her pity. It angered Michael and his impotence in being unable to respond only frustrated him more.

“Michael, there’s something that me and Alyssa have decided on and we feel it’s time you should know.” Sophie said as she placed her mug on the table.

Michael didn’t like the sound of this but he knew they weren’t asking for his opinion. He waved his hand in the air impatiently when Sophie hesitated for a few seconds.

“We’ve decided it would be best for Alyssa to move in with us.” Sophie continued after a small pause.

“What!?” Michael’s eyes bulged almost as much as his diaper did.

“She needs to make sure the terms of the contract are kept…” Sophie continued though she suddenly looked quite evasive.

“She can’t stay here!” Michael was desperate. It felt like his sanctuary walls were crumbling, “Please, Sophie, she-”

“This is what I mean.” Alyssa looked at Sophie with a wicked smile, “If I’m not here who will remind him that he is supposed to call you “mommy” now?”

“There’s… there’s nowhere for her to stay!” Michael tried to appeal to his wife’s reason, “We don’t need her here. I can be good and follow the contract!”

“She’ll be staying in the master bedroom.” Sophie said. Her cheeks were blushing a rosy pink.

“But… Where will you be?” Michael asked Sophie with a dawning realisation.

“She’ll be in there with me!” Alyssa exclaimed. She had clearly lost patience with Michael and Sophie. It started to feel like she was going to have to spell everything out.

“But…” Michael’s head was spinning as he tried to comprehend what he was hearing.

“I’m sorry Michael.” Sophie said, “Alyssa is showing me a whole new world.”

Michael was flabbergasted. It was only last night that he had gone to sleep next to his wife feeling fully confident everything was going to be fine. Now he was sitting in a wet diaper in a highchair listening to Sophie announce she was going to sleep with Alyssa!

“You can’t!” Michael’s eyes were filling with tears and his voice wavered with emotion.

“You don’t think I know all about those affairs you’ve had!?” Sophie suddenly exploded, “One after the other… I put up with it because the lifestyle was too good to lose. The money, the fame, the parties… It was worth putting up with your extracurricular activities. Now that I’ve met Alyssa I’ve realised I don’t need to put up with it anymore.”

“But she’s a girl!” Michael felt tears starting to roll down his cheeks. Alyssa had taken his dignity and now it seemed like she was taking his wife. In less than a day Michael’s whole world had crumbled.

“She’s a woman. Welcome to the twenty-first century!” Sophie corrected Michael, “Unlike you who are a little boy. I’ve always been bisexual, you knew that going in. I remember you telling me it would be “hot” for me to get it on with another woman. Such a male way of thinking, using your little head instead of the big one.”

Michael couldn’t stop from sobbing in his highchair like a baby. This must be a nightmare, there’s no way reality could be this cruel to him. Everything Sophie had said was true. Michael had been with more women than he could count since meeting Sophie and she had told him of her bisexual tendencies way back when they first met. Michael had always thought it was hot to imagine his wife with another woman but never in his wildest dreams did he think it would be in these circumstances.

“Don’t worry though. You can stay with us.” Sophie said with a smile, “I guess you’ll just have two mommies!”

Michael’s frustration and anger suddenly boiled over. Alyssa’s smug face became something that he hated more than anything on Earth, she represented all that was wrong in his mind. He raised a shaking arm from his side and grabbed the now empty plate on his highchair tray. He reared it back and then threw it as hard as he could towards the female wrestler sitting only a couple of feet away.

Maybe Alyssa was expecting it or maybe she just had lightning fast reactions thanks to her athleticism but almost as soon as the plate left Michael’s hand she ducked out of the way. The plate sailed over her head and hit the wall above the oven, it made a loud noise but bounced harmlessly to the floor.

Michael reached for his bottle determined to hurt the woman who was hurting him but Alyssa grabbed his wrist as quick as a flash. She effortlessly moved across and moved the highchair tray out of the way. She grabbed Michael and lifted him into the air with his arms pinned to his side. It was with relative ease that she started carrying him out of the kitchen.

“Let me go!” Michael yelled as he tried to kick Alyssa, “Bitch!”

Michael was manhandled up to his bedroom with Sophie following behind looking shocked. Alyssa threw him down on to the ground and before he could get up she had his head in a chin lock. She had one of her arms wrapped around Michael’s head and she squeezed hard causing the diapered man to yelp.

“This is happening whether you want it to or not.” Alyssa hissed in Michael’s ear, “Are you going to be a good boy?”

Michael could barely breathe as he felt the arms around his head and neck tightening. Just like the previous night in the ring Michael was being made to submit by a woman. He tried to pull her arms away but she wouldn’t be budged. He was quickly reduced to gasping for breath.

“Are. You. Going. To. Be. A. Good. Boy?” Alyssa repeated. Every word was punctuated by a squeeze of her well defined arms.

“Yes…” Michael gasped.

Michael felt like he was on the verge of passing out when Alyssa finally released her powerful grip. She stood up and let Michael recover, when he turned to look at the woman who had so easily manhandled him he saw her pointing at the crib. Michael felt his neck with his hand and coughed a couple of times but the fight had been taken out of him. He climbed tearfully on to the mattress.

Sophie stepped forwards looking a little flustered. She raised the bars of the crib until it clicked into place. Alyssa walked over and put her arm around Sophie as Michael clutched the bars in front of him.

“Have a nice little nap.” Sophie suggested with a flash of a smile, “You’ll feel better after some shut eye.”

Michael watched as the two women walked away towards the door. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing with his wife cuddling up to the female wrestler. Alyssa stopped just before exiting the room.

“Oh, if you take that onesie or diaper off before we come back you’re going to regret it.” Alyssa said with a smile. She closed the door behind her as she left.

Michael was left in silence and he slumped back on to his diapered butt. The wet padding between his legs had cooled dramatically and was getting a little uncomfortable. He leaned against the bars at the back of his crib and let a shuddering sigh. He laid himself down on his side and hoped that when he woke up everything would be better.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

---

Michael finds himself in a new routine with several disagreeable changes.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to THIRTY stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

“Wakey wakey!” An annoying sing-song voice broke into Michael’s subconscious and quickly roused him from his sleep.

Michael opened his eyes with weariness and immediately remembered where he was. He would’ve loved some more time in blissful ignorance of his situation but he noticed someone was poking him in the back of his diaper. He rolled over to see Alyssa with a bottle in one hand and her other hand reaching through the bars.

“Here, take this.” Alyssa passed the bottle of milk through the bars, “I’ll let you out when you’re done.”

Michael picked up the bottle and looked at it tiredly. He felt utterly defeated and like his life had been taken away. Things had changed so utterly completely in such a short amount of time that it felt like the old Michael was dead. It felt like it had been weeks since his last wrestling match when it hadn’t even been twenty-four hours.

Michael raised the bottle to his lips and started sucking the milk down. He felt tremendously thirsty and he no longer cared that Alyssa was right in front of him watching him debase himself. The sweet liquid felt wonderful and he drank it all down relatively quickly. He dropped the bottle to his side where it rolled away from him and hit the bars.

“Good baby!” Alyssa praised sarcastically.

Alyssa stepped on the release lever on the floor and allowed the rails to rattle down to the ground. Michael slid forwards and dropped his feet to the ground, he stretched because despite the crib not being small it just felt so much more cramped thanks to the bars.

As Michael put his hands in the air to stretch Alyssa walked over and unceremoniously put her hand between Michael’s diaper and the onesie. She prodded and poked but must’ve already known he needed a diaper change. Michael had to bite his tongue to stop himself from shouting at the person invading his life.

“What a wet little boy!” Alyssa commented with the high-pitched voice usually reserved for babies, “Hop up on the table.”

Michael shuffled forwards to the changing table and lifted himself on to it without any enthusiasm. He felt miserable but also helpless, there was nothing he could do to stop this. He laid back as Alyssa began to undo the poppers on his onesie.

“Where’s Sophie?” Michael asked.

“That’s not how a baby should talk.” Alyssa smiled evilly as she pulled the front of the onesie over Michael’s belly.

“Where’s… Mommy?” Michael sighed and had to swallow what remained of his pride to ask the embarrassing question.

“She’s downstairs.” Alyssa chuckled.

“Are you two really…” Michael felt pained to ask.

“Yes.” Alyssa replied simply.

As Michael stayed quiet in deep thought the sound of tapes being ripped from the front of his diaper filled the room. It felt so wrong to not be trying to stop this but he knew he was no match for Alyssa. As the front of his padding was lowered he shuddered from both the embarrassment and the cool air.

Alyssa was in no rush to change Michael’s diaper and the young man was forced to lay quite still minute after minute whilst his diaper area was cleaned up. The soaked padding was pulled away and held up by Alyssa, she smirked as she looked from Michael’s blushing face to the used disposable.

“I think I’ll put this right… here.” Alyssa said as she turned the diaper upside down and started lowering it over Michael’s face.

Michael realised what was happening a little too late and he tried to push Alyssa’s hands away but she overpowered him as usual. Michael repeatedly tried to tell Alyssa to stop and he cringed from revulsion as the padding soaked with his urine was moved closer and closer to his face.

“I want you to see what you’ve done!” Alyssa growled.

Michael’s resistance was short lived and easily beaten by Alyssa. His arms relaxed and the soggy padding was soon laying against his face. The smell of his piss filled his nostrils and he felt the few drops of urine not already absorbed dripped on to his skin. He groaned with disgust.

“Relax.” Alyssa said as if Michael was making a mountain out of a molehill, “It’s only till I finish changing you.”

“Please… Hurry…” Michael gasped. He didn’t even want to breathe under the diaper that felt like it was wrapping right around his head.

Michael felt his legs get lifted and folded back and heard fresh crinkling. When he was lowered back down he felt the softness of a fresh and dry diaper. Compared to the one he was currently wearing on his face it felt like the softest mattress he had ever experienced. It felt like an age passed before Alyssa pulled the front of the diaper up and taped it closed.

“There you go.” Alyssa said happily, “As easy as that.”

Michael didn’t waste a second. He reached up with his hand and knocked the heavy diaper off his face, it hit the edge of the table as it fell to the floor with a squelch. Michael gasped at the fresh air as he quickly sat up.

“You’re just a big sissy really aren’t you?” Alyssa giggled.

Michael chose not to respond. He was seeing exactly what Alyssa was capable of and he definitely didn’t want to antagonise her any further. The situation he was in was quickly feeling very real and even more permanent. The humiliation, the diapers, Alyssa stealing his wife, it was too much for Michael to take and as he laid back down on the changing table he loudly sobbed, his despair grew and grew until he was bawling his eyes out. He looked and sounded just like a toddler who had just been denied a treat. Was he really supposed to live like this for a year? What would be left by the end of it?

“We’ve got some lovely clothes for you to try on.” Alyssa said as she walked over to the closet and opened the doors.

Michael looked into the closet of the former guest bedroom and felt sick. Inside the small storage space was a plethora of childish outfits. They were tightly squeezed in so it was hard to tell exactly what was in there but it all appeared so colourful and garish. Michael could see some onesies as well as full body sleepers alongside shirts and shorts.

“Do you want to pick something out?” Alyssa asked, “Or shall I?”

“I’ll do it…” Michael was still sobbing a little as he slid off the table and on to the ground.

Every step brought a loud crinkle as he walked across the room and looked into the closet. He obviously didn’t want to wear anything that was in there but he didn’t have a lot of choice. He pawed through the outfits without much enthusiasm and found nothing that looked like it would suit a fully grown adult.

“Come on.” Alyssa said impatiently as she tapped her foot, “We haven’t got all afternoon.”

Michael sighed and finally pulled something out almost by blind luck. A turquoise onesie with little yellow ducks all over it. On a child it would look adorable, on Michael it would look ridiculous. He pulled it out anyway, he really didn’t care what he wore since the outfits were all as embarrassing as each other.

“A wonderful choice!” Alyssa was beaming as she took the onesie and pulled it over Michael’s head.

Michael wasn’t given a moment of respite. Alyssa took his hand and immediately started pulling him downstairs as if she were a little girl and he was her new doll. Michael’s thighs rubbed against the plastic of the diaper in a way that he was sure he would never get used to. The smell of dinner was already starting to drift through the house as Michael was pulled into the living room. The gate for the playpen was open and Michael was corralled inside it. Alyssa shut the door behind him and simply walked away.

Michael sighed as he watched Alyssa walk off. He scratched his exposed leg as he looked around. The playpen was full of toys for a baby and he guessed this was what was supposed to occupy his time now. No internet or video games, now Michael only had toy cars and little action figures to play with.

As if to emphasise the difference Michael heard laughter from the kitchen as he sat down. He looked through the bars to the door and wondered what was going on out there. His mind immediately went to the idea of Sophie and Alyssa cuddling each other or kissing. He shuddered.

For an hour Michael was left alone in the living room. He stayed where he was next to the gate as if afraid to look around at the toys and teddy bears surrounding himself. He felt a need to pee as he pulled his knees up to his chest and he did little to stop it from happening. He relaxed as best he could and soon felt hot piss pouring out of his body and into the padding. He sighed in frustration and could feel himself blushing. It might be getting easier to physically wet himself but mentally and emotionally it was as hard as ever.

“Ready for din-dins?” Sophie’s voice suddenly startled Michael and he felt an increase in the flow into his diaper for a couple of seconds.

“Yes… Mommy.” Michael replied quietly.

“Ooh, calling me Mommy already? What a good boy!” Sophie praised her husband but her smile wasn’t warm as she opened the gate.

“Alyssa told me to call you that.” Michael muttered.

“How thoughtful of her.” Sophie stated, “Isn’t she wonderful?”

Michael didn’t respond. He could feel tears in his eyes again but he blinked them away as he walked through to the dining room. He kept his head bowed as he started to climb into the highchair again. He felt a hand on his butt as he climbed and the pee soaked padding was pushed against his skin like a sponge.

“Wet already!” Sophie seemed positively excited by this. It was scary to Michael how quickly she was getting into this new dynamic.

Michael froze in place and heard Alyssa hurrying over as if there was some unique sight Sophie wanted her to see. Michael felt a second hand on his rear followed by Alyssa’s giggling. He was forced to just stay bent over as his wetness was checked and probed by his two female tormentors. They described the feeling of wetness and heat for each other whilst Michael had to wait with increasing impatience.

Eventually the hands went away and Michael was finally able to turn around and sit down in the childish seat. He was pouting as the tray was moved and locked into place in front of the diapered man. Michael hated everything to do with this but didn’t know how to stop it without losing everything he cared for. He hoped this was all just a phase and that Sophie would get bored of her fling with Alyssa and then would help him.

Dinner for the two women looked amazing. Sophie had prepared a lovely looking beef casserole for the pair of them whilst Michael was given a bowl with steaming brown mush in it. There were little green and orange lumps as well as bottle of milk.

“What is this?” Michael asked with disgust as he looked at the food in front of him.

“That is baby food.” Sophie said as she reached over and stirred the food with the spoon, “Cottage pie with peas and carrots I believe.”

“Lucky baby.” Alyssa acted impressed with the sad looking meal.

“You can’t expect me to eat this.” Michael looked up angrily

“I can and do.” Alyssa replied, “Though if you don’t want to that’s fine. You can just go to bed hungry.”

Michael clenched his fists at the injustice of everything. He didn’t know what to do, he wanted to shove the bowl of food off the tray but at the same time he was feeling hungry. The women had no second thoughts about eating their food and tucked in with relish. Michael saw their meals and felt intense jealousy, his steaming bowl of mush didn’t fill him with anticipation.

Michael scooped some of the food up and raised it out of the bowl. It didn’t look any better close up and he turned the spoon upside down to let it all pour back into the bowl. He pushed the bowl to the outer edge of the tray and put the spoon down. Despite his appearance he still had a tiny amount of dignity left and he wouldn’t be forced to eat this horrid dinner.

Michael could see Alyssa look up as he pushed the bowl and she smirked for a second. He wasn’t going to lower himself to the level of eating baby food, he would simply go on hunger strike if he had to. He folded his arms in front of his chest as a gesture of defiance.

Dinner took forever and Michael was left watching the two women eating their lovely dinners whilst he went hungry. He contented himself with picking up the baby bottle and drinking from it. By the time he was finally allowed out of the highchair he was already feeling hungry but he was simply led away from the table and into the living room.

“Do you want to go in your playpen?” Alyssa asked as if she were talking to a baby, “Or you can go in your bouncer? We have a rocking horse we could bring out as well. What would you like to do?”

Michael simply shrugged and scowled. He didn’t care what he was going to do since it was all as embarrassing as everything else. He hated every minute of this life.

“Come on, sweetie.” Alyssa encouraged Michael with a couple of swats to his diaper, “Pick one or I’ll choose for you. I can promise you won’t like what I select.”

“Playpen.” Michael finally muttered as he imagined Alyssa getting her way with a shudder.

“What was that?” Alyssa asked as she tilted her head towards Michael.

“The playpen, please.” Michael forced himself to say more loudly.

Alyssa smiled and then tussled Michael’s hair. She stepped forwards and opened the gate of the pen and held it open for Michael to walk inside. Michael stood in the centre with no plans to do anything else. Maybe his defiance showed on his face because Alyssa didn’t immediately leave the room.

“I’ll be in with my lover in a minute.” Alyssa smirked as Michael barely repressed another shudder, “You had better be playing with something when we come in.”

Michael watched Alyssa leave the room and wanted to punch a wall with his pent up frustration. He took several deep breathes and eventually brought himself under control. When he heard footsteps coming towards the living room he quickly sat down on his padded behind and grabbed the nearest toy to him to make it look like he was playing. The toy was a truck that zoomed forwards when you pulled it backwards a little bit. He laid on his front and started aimlessly playing.

Alyssa walked back into the room with Sophie a few seconds later. Michael’s wife had brought another bottle for him and she placed it next to his head. Michael sighed and watched Alyssa and Sophie sit down on the couch and turn on the television. As bold as anything Alyssa reached her arm around and cuddled up close with Michael’s wife. He felt so emasculated to allow this to happen whilst he laid on the floor in his wet diapers.

Michael tried to ignore the loving display on the couch and drank some more of his bottle whilst playing with his toy cars. Shortly after Michael had found a few other small cars and started to do little races he felt the need for the bathroom growing. He didn’t even hesitate to relax and almost before he knew it a fresh wetting warmed up his diaper.

Michael played listlessly until nine o’clock when Alyssa nudged Sophie and nodded towards the man. Sophie nodded and stood up, she reached over and took the baby bottle before heading to the kitchen. She returned a couple of minutes later with a fresh bottle of milk. Sophie opened the gate to the playpen.

“Come on.” Sophie said to Michael.

“Where are we going?” Michael asked without getting up.

“It’s bed time. I don’t want a cranky baby.” Sophie smiled.

“But it’s only-” Michael started to complain.

Alyssa loudly cleared her throat. Michael looked over and saw the female wrestler giving him a very pointed look. He sighed and after a moment of hesitation he climbed reluctantly to his feet. Immediately he felt the saturated padding hanging low, the tapes were pulled taut as the diaper sagged low between his thighs. Michael slowly waddled out of his playpen and towards the stairs.

Michael followed his wife up the stairs and into the converted nursery. He noticed that Sophie didn’t even need to check him she just started getting a fresh diaper ready. Michael clambered up on to the changing table with some difficulty and laid down on his back. He was undressed and the tapes of the diaper were pulled away.

“You’re a very wet baby tonight.” Sophie giggled as she lowered the front of the diaper. The smell of urine burst out into the air before slowly diluting into the air.

“I didn’t have much of a choice.” Michael practically growled.

“Come on now, don’t be like that.” Sophie grabbed a handful of the nearby baby wipes.

“I can’t believe you and Alyssa… you know.” Michael muttered sadly as his sexual equipment was wiped clean.

“We’ve been through this.” Sophie rolled her eyes, “Now be quiet or I’ll get Alyssa to change you.”

Michael wanted nothing to do with Alyssa so folded his arms across his bare chest and let Sophie continue the change. Sophie pulled the diaper away and taped it closed before dropping it in the diaper pail. Michael could enjoy the fresh air for a few seconds before a fresh diaper was unfolded and slipped under his waist.

The front of the clean diaper was pulled up and taped closed. Michael watched Sophie step back and lower the bars of the crib. He dropped off the table and felt the new much lighter diaper hugging him. He climbed into the crib and heard the bars rattle up behind him almost immediately.

“Have a good night, baby.” Sophie said as she left the room.

Michael wanted to call out and say something that might make his wife realise that she was making a terrible mistake. He tried to think of anything that might get her back on his side but he came up empty and as the door closed all he could do was sit back on his padded butt and lay down. The room wasn’t even dark thanks to the relatively early hour and Michael stared up at the ceiling in silence. He had nothing to do but think about his horrible situation.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

---

Michael has to endure the worst night of his life. Sophie and Alyssa get very acquainted with one another whilst Michael has a lonely night inside his new crib. When Michael can no longer resist his bodyy's urges he finds his situation even more humiliating than he ever imagined it could be.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to THIRTY stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

At some point Michael must’ve fallen asleep because he all of a sudden found himself opening his eyes to darkness. He wasn’t immediately sure what had woken him up but as he rolled over he heard someone bang against the wall next to his door as if they were falling against it.

“Shh, you’ll wake my baby!” Sophie said. Her voice was muffled but clear enough for Michael to understand it. She sounded like a little girl doing something naughty, her voice was slightly higher than normal and she was giggling. Michael thought she must be drunk.

“You’re the one walking into everything!” Alyssa’s voice responded.

“God, this is going to take some getting used to.” Sophie continued. Michael could hear more bangs as they walked past the door.

“What will?” Alyssa replied.

“Gee, let me think…” Sophie replied sarcastically, “Being in a relationship with a woman, how amazing you are and, oh yeah, the fact that my husband is now a freaking baby!”

Both women laughed as Michael felt his cheeks redden. He felt like he was blushing so deeply he could light up the darkened room with his embarrassment alone. The footsteps carried on past his bedroom door and into the room just beyond. The crib was pushed up against the wall and Michael was able to put his ear against it to hear the two women beyond. It was mostly quiet but Michael could hear the springs in the mattress moving.

Michael was feeling a flood of different emotions. He desperately wanted to pull himself away from the wall but he couldn’t. Shame and anger fought with sadness and envy as he imagined the two women behind the wall. Alyssa now in his place in his bed next to his wife was living the life Michael wanted and up until the last couple of days had had.

After several minutes of silence Michael heard the sounds that made him feel sick. It started quietly but slowly grew. Moans that he recognised to be his wife, the springs on the bed moving occasionally in the passion that was being experienced. Michael punched the wall in anger but it did nothing to quell what was happening just feet away from him.

Michael pulled away from the wall but as the moans got louder he could still hear the excited gasps and snatched breaths. He tried to cover his ears but the sounds felt like they were boring into his brain. As he tried to distract himself he relaxed his body and felt heat bursting forth against the inside of his padding and splashing against his crotch. With a shudder of humiliation Michael wet his pants completely until his bladder was fully emptied.

There had never been a moment so humiliating and emasculating for Michael than right there and then. He wanted to burst into tears but what remained of his pride stopped him. Nonetheless, wetting a diaper in a crib whilst his wife got intimate with another woman next door felt like the bottom of a deep hole that Michael would never be able to climb out of.

As Michael wallowed in his sadness he heard the moans growing from next door. He thrashed around on the bed and despite his strength the baby bed was more than a match for him, he felt so utterly helpless.

Even more embarrassing than his wet diaper Michael could feel his manhood starting to grow. Despite feeling the furthest from sexy that he ever had in his life his genitals were reacting to his wife’s moans in an almost Pavlovian response. He hadn’t relieved himself in a few days and it seems his body was feeling pent up.

“Stop it…” Michael moaned and whined at both his wife and his penis.

Michael’s dick grew steadily and the young wrestler could feel the sensitive glans rubbing against the warm and freshly wet padding. He wanted to deny how good it felt but it was difficult, every movement pushed himself against his diaper and caused him to moan just like his wife.

Michael tried resisting his wandering hands but the overwhelming urge to touch himself soon overcame his ability to control his feelings. His hands slowly snuck underneath his cover to the diaper that was tenting out slightly. The warmth of the wet padding only increased the tingly sensations running through his nerves.

With trepidation Michael touched the smooth outer plastic of his diaper. Just feeling his fingers running across the top caused him to shudder, he felt embarrassed to admit that the wet diaper was making him more sensitive than ever before. He lowered his palm against the bulging padding and pressed down. He felt his hard dick squeeze between the wet padding and his belly. Michael was unfortunately small enough in the pants department that he could point upwards without causing an issue with the waistband of his diaper.

The wall next to the crib banged a few times with what Michael assumed was the headboard bouncing off it. He cringed and yet couldn’t stop from touching his diaper. As the banging became more rhythmic Michael started to apply more pressure, he felt pleasure flood his system as he moved his hand up and down. He let out a little moan as he listened to the noises from next door and imagined what might be happening.

Michael let out a little grunt as he rubbed himself. He had never had much stamina and as he started lifting his hips to create more friction he soon found himself reaching orgasmic bliss. He started humping his hands and despite his embarrassment he loved the way it made him feel. He bit his bottom lip to stop himself moaning and then saw his pacifier lying unused next to his pillow. He picked it up and shoved it into his mouth without pausing his pleasure.

Just as the activities next door seemed to reach a fever pitch Michael let go of anything holding him back. He started thrusting up into his cupped palms in a desperate bid to relieve himself into his diaper. He felt only a moment of regret as his body tensed up and then with an explosive shot Michael felt his orgasm roll over him. He pulsed his creamy milk into the front of the padding and thrust for the last time before finally relaxing.

With his energy spent Michael felt nothing but shame and embarrassment. He rolled over with his pacifier still in his mouth and managed to fall asleep shortly afterwards despite the continuing banging against the wall.

---

Michael was the first to wake up the next day. He immediately felt remorse over the previous night, both his wife’s “fun” and his own reaction to it. He sat up causing his diaper to crinkle, the waistband stuck to his belly and when he pulled it away he realised his dry cum had acted like a glue. He shivered in disgust.

It was only just getting light outside and Michael knew he would likely be alone for quite a while. He wondered when his wife and her girlfriend had finally gone to sleep, he couldn’t stop the images of what they were doing from forming in his mind. With nothing to distract he could only sit and ruminate on everything that had happened.

A problem started to grow a few minutes later and Michael was faced with the sudden realisation that his humiliation was set to get even worse. A growing pressure in his belly seemed to signal that he was going to complete the set, having already been number one and number three in his diaper number two looked set to be coming sooner rather than later.

Michael held on as long as he could but after a while the pressure was growing intolerable. He knew deep down that one way or another he was going to end up filling his diaper, there was no chance either of the women would let him use the toilet. He struggled to even consider pooping himself, his brain just rejected the idea outright.

Michael couldn’t get out of his crib and the longer he went the more shame and panic he felt. There was a deeply instinctual feeling that came from his years of toilet training and he felt a need to run away and hide as the process of messing came closer. He let out a little whimper as he looked around at his cage and felt like an animal. He considered calling out for help but knew none would be forthcoming.

The pressure was reaching intolerable levels and Michael was twisting and turning to keep everything under control. His diaper crinkled as he fought to win a battle that would inevitably be lost. Eventually his body was practically screaming that it needed to evacuate the waste in his bowels and Michael climbed up on to his feet. He still wanted to stop himself from messing but his body had taken over. He felt like an automaton being controlled by something outside of his body.

Michael squatted down low and closed his eyes. His cheeks went red and tears started streaming down his face as his little hole started to dilate. A large turd pushed past the boundary of his body and hit the back of the diaper. It held his delicate hole open and for a second everything was in balance until his body, sensing relief was in it’s grasp, forcibly pushed down. Michael gasped as he felt the turd push against the back of the padding and spread in every direction.

Once the soiling had started it was impossible to stop. Michael pushed down a second time and felt a second turd push out of him, it was only slightly smaller and softer than the first one. Michael felt incredibly dirty as the sticky mush filled the space in the back of his pants. He felt more like a baby than ever before as he reached around and felt the lump. Despite not having a choice he couldn’t believe he had done this.

Michael’s body wasn’t finished though. Just as he thought he was done with the messing he felt his body push almost beyond his control. Multiple smaller poops emerged into the diaper and spread around and down towards his genitals. By the time he was done he was panting and felt a slight burning on his sensitive ring. The smell was already starting to escape into the air around him. He felt so incredibly dirty.

“I can’t believe it…” Michael gasped to himself. He could feel sobs queueing in his throat but he tried to hold them back. He didn’t want to cry like a baby on top of everything else.

With Michael’s diaper already filled he had no hesitation to release his bladder as well. After a moment of stillness piss shot out of hit twitching dick and splashed against the disposable underwear. He sighed as he finally finished. The padding expanded and grew heavier as it absorbed everything pouring into it. In a single minute the diaper had gone from clean, dry and relatively comfortable to feeling like his own personal swamp.

The diaper was much heavier now and Michael gently prodded it between his legs. The extra weight was pulling it down slightly and exposed a tiny gap between the leg bands and his skin. It was clearly making the smell worse. He tried to manually lift the diaper to close the gaps but quickly let go when he felt the hot sticky feeling on his skin.

Michael was frozen in his squatting position. Every small movement seemed to spread the messy accident a little more and he wanted to avoid that at all costs. His legs were starting to cramp up though and he knew he wouldn’t be able to hold this position until one of the women arrived.

With the muscles in his legs practically screaming for release Michael finally gave up and gingerly lowered himself to the mattress. He felt the pile of sloppy mess press against him and like mud under a boot it oozed and squeezed as he compressed it. By the time he was sitting on his butt the poop had spread drastically. It was a miracle none had leaked out though when Michael dared to look down he could see that parts of the padding had turned brown.

It felt like an age before Michael heard sounds from elsewhere in the house. It started gradually with the creaking of floorboards in the master bedroom next door. The springs of the mattress moved and Michael thought he might finally be getting a change.

The movement stopped as suddenly as it had started and then after a loud laugh he heard the springs on the mattress moving again. His heart fell as he heard the same noises as the night before. A shiver ran through his body as he realised his wife and the female wrestler were yet again going at each other. It was hard to know what was worse; his own personal situation or the one happening next door.

Despite everything Michael felt his dick stiffening within the dirty confines of his diaper. The pee and poop acted as a lubricant as his cock twitched and grew. If the previous night had been humiliating this was even worse. He resisted touching himself and instead laid still listening to what turned out to be a protracted session of love making. He could only imagine what his friends would think if they could see him like this.

The two women made no attempt to keep their voices down and Michael had to endure hearing his wife orgasm under Alyssa’s touch. He could only imagine what they were doing in there, he had never been able to make his wife scream like she was now. Eventually the two women stopped though Michael assumed it was only through lack of energy. Despite how humiliating it would be to have his stinky diaper changed he prayed that one of them would be coming in as soon as possible.

There was still a wait of a few minutes and Michael found himself getting increasingly impatient. He hated that whilst the women were living a life of pleasure he was trapped in his crib in his own foul waste. You wouldn’t keep a real baby like this, Michael thought darkly, so why are you letting me stay like it?

• Like 2

---

Michael has to endure the worst night of his life. Sophie and Alyssa get very acquainted with one another whilst Michael has a lonely night inside his new crib. When Michael can no longer resist his bodyy's urges he finds his situation even more humiliating than he ever imagined it could be.

---

---

When the door to the nursery finally opened it actually took Michael by surprise. It wasn’t Michael’s wife who walked inside but Alyssa. Michael sat up and felt his jaw drop open in utter shock.

Alyssa was walking in with a thin robe dangled from her shoulders. She hadn’t even done it up and underneath the thin material she was completely naked except for a large strap on that was shiny from various liquids. Michael was no prude but he was scandalised the wrestler would just walk in like this.

“It stinks like shit in here.” Alyssa said with a face screwed up in disgust. She followed Michael’s shocked gaze down to her crotch, “Oh yeah, sorry. You wear this long enough you forget it isn’t real!”

Alyssa reached behind her and after a little fumbling the strap-on dropped to the floor with a loud bang. She simply stepped out of the small harness and carried on towards the crib. She was smiling widely as she approached and Michael didn’t know whether it was because of the sex or because he had embarrassed himself so badly.

“Your first messy diaper!” Alyssa smiled even wider as she stepped on the release and lowered the side of the crib, “How does it feel?”

“Just get me out of this thing.” Michael growled through his teeth.

“Come on, that isn’t the way for a baby to ask for a diaper change, is it?” Alyssa stopped Michael from sliding out of the baby bed.

Michael knew what the domineering woman wanted him to say but he felt like he had to resist. He refused to say anything and tried to get out of the bed again. Alyssa’s hand held him in place and refused to let him go.

“Come on…” Alyssa spoke as if she were encouraging a grouchy toddler, “Use your big boy words.”

“Please could you change my diaper?” Michael finally said with every word feeling like a knife in his back.

“Why does your diaper need changing?” Alyssa asked. She was taking great pleasure in prolonging this agony.

“You know why…” Michael growled.

“Maybe if I leave you here for an hour you’ll know what to sa-” Alyssa started before being loudly interrupted.

“Because it’s poopy!” Michael exclaimed like an annoyed toddler, “Happy? I crapped myself and now I need a diaper change… Can you just do it?”

“Of course I can, sweetie.” Alyssa replied as she finally let Michael get up, “See? All you had to do was ask.”

Michael planted two feet on the ground and stood up. His diaper stuck to him in a most uncomfortable way. He reached around behind him and did his best to pull the sticky padding away from his skin. Almost as soon as he had created some separation he felt Alyssa spank him a couple of times and push the poop back against him. Michael winced and shivered.

Michael clambered up on to the changing table and gently laid himself down whilst Alyssa gathered a fresh diaper and the changing supplies needed to take care of the mess. Michael knew not to bother complaining or asking to change himself, the only thing that would get was further punishment.

“I hope we didn’t keep you awake last night.” Alyssa chuckled as she stepped between Michael’s legs and placed all the supplies in easy reach, “Your wife sure is loud.”

Michael balled his fists up but didn’t say anything. He didn’t want to admit that he had indeed been kept up by the two women and he certainly didn’t want to tell Alyssa what he had been doing whilst listening. He hoped the biological disasters in his diaper would at least cover his shameful excitement from the previous night.

Alyssa pulled the tapes off the front of the diaper and let the front drop open. The smell immediately got worse, it was bad enough to bring tears to Michael’s eyes and he cringed in abject embarrassment.

“Ugh, you really did a number on this.” Alyssa waved her hand in front of her face, “Your wife is lucky she didn’t draw the short straw on this one!”

Michael cringed and his face blushed ever redder with humiliation and frustration. His legs were lifted into the air by the strong woman who then started the long process of cleaning him up. Unwanted tears ran silently down Michael’s cheeks as he endured this embarrassment in silence. It felt like an age had passed before he was lowered down on to a fresh diaper.

“Why are you doing this?” Michael asked as the new diaper was pulled up between his legs. He tried to keep his quivering voice under control.

“You didn’t want to stay in your messy diaper, did you?” Alyssa smiled wryly.

“I mean… Why are you ruining my life?” Michael continued, “Is this all because I disrespected at the show?”

“You don’t think I’m so petty as to let that little incident control everything I do, do you?” Alyssa smiled as she pulled the diaper tight and started taping it closed, “No, the truth is you are just the worst example of your gender. The fact that you have a smoking hot wife is just a bonus for me.”

“I can change…” Michael muttered, “I’m sorry for everything I’ve done but I can change!”

“The only changing you’ll be experiencing is when we’re changing your shitty diapers.” Alyssa laughed, “Let’s get you dressed and downstairs.”

Michael slipped off the changing table and landed on his feet. His diaper crinkled loudly as he took a couple of faltering steps, he looked down and felt certain that he would never get used to this humiliation. His mind forced him to think of the other wrestlers he knew and what they would say if they could see him now. A nasty thought appeared in the front of Michael’s mind.

“Erm, Alyssa?” Michael said hesitantly as the female wrestler looked through the closet of clothes.

“Yes?” Alyssa replied impatiently.

“You… You haven’t told anyone else about this, right?” Michael asked as he played with his fingers. He felt intensely fearful of the answer.

“What’s the matter?” Alyssa teased, “Don’t want the big macho men to know what an itty bitty baby you are?”

“Just answer the question.” Michael didn’t want his tormentor to mess around.

“Don’t worry.” Alyssa said as she started pulling out an outfit, “Your secret is safe. For now.”

Michael took a deep breath of relief. At least his colleagues and potential future employers didn’t know what had been happening beyond the initial humiliation in the ring. Maybe if he was lucky he could keep it that way and still have some kind of career after all this.

Michael shivered belatedly at the last couple of words Alyssa had said and he resolved to do everything he could to keep everything that was happening secret. He would be ruined if people knew what he was doing, his tough guy persona would be obliterated in an instant.

“I think this would be appropriate for lounging around the house.” Alyssa said as she presented her choice.

Michael actually felt alright about what he was seeing. Alyssa’s choice wasn’t really infantile at all, in fact it was as bland a clothing choice as he could’ve hoped for. It was simply a plain white t-shirt. Doing his best to hide his satisfaction Michael raised his arms to allow the shirt to be pulled over his head. Once it was all the way down he found that it barely covered the waistband of his diaper leaving the padding exposed, he waited for whatever clothing was chosen to go with it.

“Alright, let’s go.” Alyssa said as she reached to take Michael’s hand.

“Go?” Michael repeated, “But what about pants?”

“Silly baby!” Alyssa chuckled, “Pants would just make it harder to check you!”

Michael closed his eyes and realised he should’ve known Alyssa’s plan. It was like there was a humiliation quota that Alyssa had to make sure Michael was following and the plain shirt had to be balanced with the embarrassment of having his diaper open to be seen by anyone who looked his way. He only prayed that Alyssa was being honest when she said he would be staying at home.

Michael followed Alyssa downstairs and into the kitchen where he sat in his highchair to start another day of humiliation. After breakfast he was taken to his playpen with two bottles of milk, he was simply told to “play” and then left alone for a little bit. When Alyssa came back half an hour later and saw Michael still sitting and doing nothing she quickly became annoyed.

“Why aren’t you playing?” Alyssa asked with her hands on her hips.

“I just don’t want to.” Michael shrugged as he looked around at the toys lining the edge of the toddler pen.

“What you want really doesn’t matter.” Alyssa threatened, “I want you playing like the baby you are by the time I come back or those spankings you’ve had will feel like gentle love pats, do you understand?”

Michael sighed and nodded his head. His butt still bore the bruises of his spankings and he absolutely did not want to find out what one of Alyssa’s harsher punishments might be. As Alyssa left the room Michael looked around for the least humiliating toys he could play with. He saw some colouring books and pens which he pulled towards him, he sighed as he opened to a random page and started drawing.

As Michael sat cross-legged on the floor and coloured he felt the urge to pee and just let it go. With a sigh he felt his penis twitch a little as urine shot out of his bladder and started spouting into his padding. The hot piss hit the front of the diaper and splashed down between his legs where it collected and soaked in. When Michael looked at what had happened he could see the darker shading of the wet area.

All Michael could do was ignore it and continue wetting. He didn’t even look up when Alyssa and Sophie came to check on him, the only way to protect himself from more punishment was to make sure he kept them happy. He drank his bottles and coloured all the way until lunch which was served in his pen. After lunch he was forced to play until dinner and then after that he had to play until his early bedtime. The only breaks in the monotony were the humiliating diaper changes. He barely spoke a word to anyone all day and had to watch as his wife and her new girlfriend snuggled on the couch. The most galling part of Michael’s new routine was having to lay in his crib every night listening to his wife sleep with another woman.

The routine didn’t change and for a whole week Michael was forced to endure the same embarrassments. It never got any easier to use his diapers or get changed and he hadn’t even started getting used to the padding that constantly pushed his legs apart. One of the worst parts of everything happening was that as well as being treated as if he was little he was also getting smaller physically. With no opportunity to go to the gym Michael’s muscles were fading fast.

Michael quickly lost track of the days since they were all the same and he rarely thought about anything further in the future than his next diaper change. Another thing Michael stopped thinking about was his diaper usage. With no reason to hold on to his bladder or bowels he had stopped thinking about it for the most part.

It was in the early afternoon with Michael sitting in his pen with his toys that Alyssa walked in. There wasn’t anything unusual about that but instead of sitting down and watching television she stood on the boundary of the playpen.

Michael tried to ignore the woman as he faced away in a diaper that was already quite wet. He didn’t need to look around to her to know she was staring a hole in the back of his head. Michael felt a palpable sense of dread, he didn’t know what the female wrestler wanted but he knew it couldn’t be good.

“Get up.” Alyssa finally barked, “Time for a diaper change.”

Michael jumped when she finally spoke but was left somewhat surprised. At this point he was used to an unannounced diaper check before any changes, he didn’t even feel particularly wet. He stood up as he was told anyway and turned to face Alyssa who was already opening the gate of the playpen.

“I’m not that wet…” Michael muttered as he approached Alyssa.

“I don’t care.” Alyssa replied flippantly, “You need a new diaper before we go out.”

Michael froze suddenly as he tried to process what he just heard. He slowly turned to look at Alyssa with horror, he hadn’t factored in being taken out like this. All the time he had spent as a baby had been at home in the privacy and comfort of his own home, surely Alyssa couldn’t take him outside in diapers.

“Go out?” Michael repeated with a big gulp, “I… I can’t…”

“Come on.” Alyssa had no time to listen to Michael and she pushed past and grabbed his arm on the way.

Michael was dragged out of the room and stumbled up the stairs to what had become his nursery. He was filled with fear over what was to happen next but knew better than to complain, his punishments after previous attempts at fighting back had been enough to take the fight right out of him. As they went through the door to Michael’s bedroom he saw Sophie standing to the side and looking less than confident.

“Get up.” Alyssa commanded as she pushed Michael towards the changing table.

Michael had grown used to these short sharp commands from Alyssa or Sophie. It was like they were issuing commands to a pet who wouldn’t understand anything more complex than the most basic instructions.

Michael was quickly stripped naked. His only slightly soggy diaper was peeled off and then pulled away. He was used to being naked in front of the women though it didn’t make it any less embarrassing, he didn’t pay much attention to the change since his input wasn’t required and he had been through multiple of them each day. However, something very different caught his eye and caused him to suddenly sit up.

“No! I absolutely will NOT wear that!” Michael may have been cowed into submission but he still had limits.

Alyssa was wearing a wide toothy grin and holding up a bright pink disposable diaper. She waved it with her hand, the small but quick movements caused the plastic to rustle loudly. The pink padding had little princesses printed on it and was clearly not supposed to be worn by a man, it’s very existence in the room was an affront to Michael’s masculinity.

“What’s the matter, baby?” Alyssa teased, “Does the little boy not like girly things?”

“I wear your stupid diapers, isn’t that enough?” Michael growled through gritted teeth. It felt like if he didn’t put his foot down now he would be degraded more and more by the crazy woman.

“Maybe he has a point…” Sophie’s quiet voice only just carried across the room, “I mean, what’s wrong with his regular diapers?”

“Nothing’s wrong with them.” Alyssa shrugged, “But I’m saying he’s wearing one of these today.”

Michael didn’t know what to do. He was shocked by the pink padding but perhaps even more surprised that his wife had actually seemed to be on his side. He looked over to her to see her shrug and avert her eyes. She seemed different, just a little less sure of herself than she had been recently.

“Now, lay down.” Alyssa continued after a few moments of tense silence, “Unless you want to go out in the full outfit that comes with this diaper…”

Michael clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. Yet again the emasculated wrestler had to fight the urge to spring forward and take Alyssa down. It was a battle he couldn’t win, especially after losing so much muscle mass from lack of exercise and a diet of mostly baby food. After a deep breath and with his cheeks turning the same colour as the diaper he laid down. He looked over to Sarah again and this time saw her leave the room, Alyssa either didn’t notice or didn’t care.

Michael felt his legs being rolled back bringing his rear end into the air. He heard some rustling and then was lowered back down. He felt the soft padding underneath him, it dented slightly under his weight with the padding on the table moulding to fit his derriere.

The front of the diaper was pulled tightly up between Michael’s thighs. His legs parted to make room for the thicker padding that was flattened against his skin and tapes tightly closed. It felt like any other diaper but Michael was more humiliated than ever before.

“You look beautiful.” Alyssa giggled as she ran her hand down the front of the smooth plastic pushing out the air trapped inside, “Like an adorable princess.”

“Just… Get me dressed.” Michael muttered in humiliated defeat, “And no feminine crap.”

Michael dropped down off the changing table and looked in the mirror at himself. He shuddered at just how loud the pink underwear was, it wasn’t just noisy but it was bright and colourful, it felt very different from the white diapers Michael was used to.

Michael was dressed in a fairly conservative suit for which he was thankful. The pants gave him plenty of room and his diaper was nicely hidden. It was a small ray of sunshine on a day clouded by the diaper he was going to be taken out in. He was taken out to the car and found himself looking around in fear at what neighbours might be seeing, it was the first time he had been out of the house in quite a while.

“Where are we going?” Michael asked. His heart was hammering constantly and adrenaline flooded his system. He constantly had to fight the urge to run away and hide.

“A baby can’t be cooped up all the time.” Alyssa said vaguely.

“Sophie?” Michael asked hoping for more information.

“I… Alyssa, are you sure this is a good idea?” Sophie asked. She looked nervous.

“You’ve got to trust me.” Alyssa replied to the woman who had become her girlfriend. Michael saw the woman’s hand rest on his wife’s thigh.

• Like 3

---

Michael is forced out of the sanctuary of his home but he doesn't know where he is going. With Alyssa and Sophie with him he is taken somewhere he didn't expect but which promises humiliation.

---

---

Michael bit his nails as the car drove down the main roads and into town. He saw the buildings growing denser as the car drove down busy but familiar streets. He was racking his brains trying to think of places they might be going, being kept in the dark was terrifying and he kept adjusting his pants to try and hide his diaper even more.

“Ah, here we go.” Alyssa said as she turned the car into a busy car park. Michael finally saw the signs and he stopped fiddling with his pants as he read the advertising.

“Wrestlefest ’20.” Michael read quietly, “America’s Premiere Wrestling Festival. Special guests: The two biggest stars in the American wrestling scene, Michael Flint and Alyssa Stanton.”

“Aww, he’s already learning to read!” Alyssa cooed condescendingly, “They grow up too fast!”

“I never agreed to this!” Michael was upset. He never attended fan festivals, conventions or did anything that had him in contact with wrestling fans in general and that was at the best of times. As he currently was he wanted to stay away from everyone.

“I agreed for you.” Alyssa said as she flashed a special pass at security and was pointed through to VIP parking, “It’ll be nice to meet your fans. They’ve been wondering where you’ve been I’m sure.”

Michael swallowed nervously. He had been uncharacteristically quiet since his defeat to Alyssa and he knew the internet would be buzzing with questions about where he’d been. The situation was rife with possibilities for Michael’s humiliating secret to be exposed. A tremor went down Michael’s back as he tried to remain calm, cool and collected. A conveyor belt of potential disasters went through his mind.

The car parked in a bay near the convention hall and everyone stepped out. There were big cheers from the metal fencing nearby as some of the fans shouted and waved autograph books. Alyssa waved and blew a kiss whereas Michael moped behind the car and tried to remain hidden. It was only when Alyssa elbowed the diapered male that he looked up and gave a reluctant wave. He was like a teenager being dragged out of the house against his will and making sure everyone knew about it.

Michael was mortified about his situation and yet powerless to get out of it. He had always relied on his strength and force of personality to get his way and now he had been stripped of both, he felt naked despite all the clothes and the hideous pink diaper. He could only meekly follow his wife and Alyssa as the two of them went into the backstage area.

“Ah, Mr. Flint and Miss. Stanton! Please, come this way, we have your special dressing room just like you requested.” An eager young man with glasses and a clipboard hurried over to the two VIPs as soon as they stepped through the door, “A very unusual request but under the circumstances it is understandable.”

“Good, thank you.” Alyssa replied and she led the group through the corridors.

Michael felt sickened to be there. It wasn’t just his humiliating attire that was causing his bile to rise though. Around the corridors were all kinds of “washed up” wrestlers, men broken down after decades in the business and now hobbling around. Michael hated looking at what very well could be his future if he continued in the ring, these old men sharing war stories of their lives on the road, men who had made and recklessly spent fortunes represented a glimpse into a possible future that Michael was striving to avoid. He chafed as he walked through people that he always did his best to avoid.

“Don’t touch me!” Michael suddenly lashed out when he felt someone touching his shoulder with an autograph book.

Eventually the trio reached the changing room and Michael was rather annoyed to see that his name wasn’t on the door. He was the last to step inside and found the strangest dressing room he had ever been into.

It was a private room and clearly Alyssa had been very specific about what she needed. There were two mirrors on the wall surrounded by lightbulbs along with a very nice looking leather couch and a television in the corner. There were lockers and a separate room for a bathroom. It reminded Michael of a hotel room in many ways, it was clearly designed for temporary comfort. The special requests were more focused on the other end of the room and Michael was horrified to see a large changing table pushed against the wall, it had clearly been hastily and inexpertly constructed but seemed ready for use.

“It’s great being a star.” Alyssa said as she sat on the couch and patted the seat next to her urging Sophie to sit down, “You can request anything, no matter how strange, and they will do it no questions asked!”

Michael let out a deep breath and watched his wife as she sat down next to Alyssa. Something seemed different, Sophie seemed a little more reserved and her arms folded as she sat down. Her face wasn’t full of joy but rather concern.

“What do we do next?” Michael hesitantly asked.

“They’ll be letting the fans in soon.” Alyssa said as she looked up at the clock on the wall, “I hope you’re ready because we have a long day of autographs and photos ahead of us.”

Michael balked at the idea. Hours upon hours of face time with crowds of people, it was his idea of hell. He didn’t know what to do in the meantime and decided that he should probably do what he did at home. Michael dropped down and sat on his padded butt with his legs folded in front of him.

Half an hour went by in relative silence with only the television making sound before there was a knock on the door.

“Come in.” Alyssa beckoned.

The same harried looking man who greeted them opened the door and stepped inside. When he saw Michael sitting on the floor he seemed to lose his train of thought for a second. He shook his head to regain his train of thought and looked up to the women on the couch.

“Erm, the queues are forming if you guys are ready.” The man said with a nervous smile, “And I want to thank you both for doing this. This is the best business we’ve had since we sta-”

“That’ll do.” Alyssa interrupted the gushing organiser, “We’ll be out very soon.”

“Yes, of course, great. I’ll be wandering around if you need me.” The organiser quickly closed the door and his footsteps rapidly moved away. No doubt he had a thousand other things to take care of.

“Well, I suppose we ought to get ready.” Alyssa said as she stood up and walked over to the bags that Sophie had carried in.

“Get ready?” Michael repeated, “Aren’t we just going out like this?”

“Of course not.” Alyssa replied with a chuckle at Michael’s density, “Those people aren’t waiting for Alyssa and Michael “the people”, they are waiting for Alyssa and Michael “The two biggest stars in the American wrestling scene!” You read the sign.”

Michael wasn’t sure what Alyssa really meant by that but he wasn’t going to argue. Sophie placed the bag on the couch and then stood back, she was biting her nails which Michael couldn’t remember her ever doing before. He wanted to ask if she was alright but he knew Alyssa didn’t like the two to talk frankly. The cuckolded man’s fear of Alyssa was stronger than his concern for his wife at that point.

Michael was ordered to strip down which he did with a lot of hesitation. He was left in just his pink diaper which to his great shame was already a little wet. He couldn’t even remember wetting himself which caused a sinking feeling in his tummy, it seemed he was getting so used to the thick padding between his legs and not going to the bathroom that he had simply stopped paying attention to his body.

“Here, get dressed.” Alyssa tossed a plastic bag Michael’s way.

Initially Michael felt a great relief. He had seen Alyssa getting dressed in her wrestling attire and if he was going to be expected to do the same his diaper would be completely on show if he could get his trunks over it at all. However, the bag was too heavy to just be trunks and it seemed there was some more substantial clothing in there, it appeared that not even Alyssa could be that cruel.

Michael’s initial flare of hope quickly faded though as he reached in and pulled out a very familiar baby blue garment. This was one of Michael’s onesies, the one Alyssa made him wear more than any other. He dropped it on to the bag and simply stared, his brain was at maximum capacity and struggling to process what was happening. He couldn’t be expected to be dressed like a baby when facing the crowds!

“You can’t be serious…” Michael shook his head, “You’re crazy if you think I’m wearing this out there.”

“I am serious.” Alyssa responded sharply, “I believe in kayfabe and upholding the business. You have a gimmick to uphold.”

Michael rolled his eyes and sighed. Kayfabe was an old wrestling term that essentially meant keeping up the pretence that everything that happened was real and legitimate. Usually it meant things like good guys and bad guys not hanging out together outside of the show, staying in character in public and that sort of thing. Michael couldn’t remember a time when keeping up kayfabe meant dressing like a baby but he could see Alyssa’s point, he had lost a match that meant he had to be a baby for a year. If he turned up at the show as if nothing ever happened everyone would be left confused and thinking what they were seeing wasn’t legitimate. Kayfabe was largely dead now as most of the world knew the ins and outs of each show but it was still on the wrestlers to keep the act up, in essence their entire lives became a performance. In a wrestling federation that said it was real fighting, if Michael was seen to renege on the stipulation it would do himself and the company he worked for a lot of harm.

“Alyssa, I’m wearing the damn diapers, I’m dressing up however you want me to at home and doing what you say…” Michael took a deep breath. His voice was shaking uncharacteristically, “Don’t make me go out there like that.”

“Put on the onesie.” Alyssa replied simply. Her sharp eyes glinted with threat.

“Alyssa, maybe we cou-” Sophie started to speak from the side of the room.

“No, Sophie.” Alyssa cut her off unceremoniously, “We can discuss this at home. The baby will do as he is told or will be spanked and forced to do it anyway.”

Michael reached down with a shaking hand and picked up the thin onesie. He threw one more glance towards Alyssa and his wife hoping for mercy but finding none. He pulled the onesie over his head and let the soft material run down his body. His fingers shook as he reached down and pushed the poppers together between his legs. He didn’t think it was possible to be more embarrassed but when he looked in one of the mirrors he could clearly see the bright pink plastic of his nappy underneath the taut onesie.

“Honestly, I don’t know what you’re moaning about.” Alyssa said with a shrug, “Those fans saw the match. They know what to expect.”

Michael wasn’t sure he agreed with Alyssa in the slightest. He had seen plenty of wrestlers show up to these sorts of events without their costumes, certainly none had gone so far to protect such an embarrassing gimmick.

“Just a couple of things to complete the outfit.” Alyssa said as she reached into the main bag again.

Michael let out a whine. Every time he thought he had hit rock bottom the floor gave way and he dropped even further into a black hole. He couldn’t even imagine what Alyssa had planned to make the situation even worse, he was almost bullish in his mind thinking that the female wrestler should do her worst because there was no way he could feel lower than he already did.

Alyssa reached into the bag and pulled out two small items that Michael recognised well from home but couldn’t believe had been brought to the convention. A pacifier with a large bulb was handed to one of Michael’s hands and in the other an empty baby bottle.

“I want that pacifier in your mouth the whole time unless you have permission to remove it.” Alyssa said. Seeing Michael open his shocked mouth she continued, “If you do take it out you can expect a punishment right over the table in front of the fans.”

Michael shook his head in disbelief of how far Alyssa was willing to push this. He felt like a broken man who had everything taken from him, he popped the pacifier into his mouth and held the bottle to his side. The light blue of the pacifier and onesie only seemed to emphasise how red his face had gone. At least it would give him an excuse to not talk to the fans.

“Right, I think we’re ready then.” Alyssa said with a clap of the hands that made both Michael and Sophie jump, “Sophie, you can come out with us if you like but you don’t have to hang around if you don’t want to.”

Alyssa led the three of them to the door and opened it without a care in the world. Michael hesitated next to the doorway knowing that humiliation was waiting for him on the other side.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

---

Michael is forced to face his fans and the general public at the wrestling convention. He is keen to do anything and everything to stop from embarrassing himself any more than he already has been.

---

---

As soon as the door opened Michael and Alyssa ware met by the sounds of dozens of camera phones going off and people cheering. Michael heard catcalls and laughter too, this was his first public appearance since the match and it was clear people were itching to see him stick to the stipulation just as much as Alyssa was.

A table was set up at the head of the line and Michael sat down with his wife on one side and Alyssa on the other. He looked around nervously before bowing his head to look at the table. The line started to shift as people moved forwards and approached the wrestlers.

“I… I just wanted to say I love your work.” Gushed the first person in line as he approached Alyssa with a poster to sign, “Both of you!”

“Thank you!” Alyssa replied with a smile, “And what’s your name?”

“Nick!” The man said excitedly.

“Well, it’s good to see you, Nick. Thanks for coming out.” Alyssa said as she signed the poster and slid it along the table.

With the poster in front of him Michael picked up his pen and quickly scrawled his name on it. He didn’t even look up from the table as he wrote, it was plain to everyone that whilst Alyssa was happy to be there Michael would rather be anywhere else on Earth.

“I saw your match with Alyssa…” Nick said as he took his poster and started rolling it up, “I was wondering how it felt to-”

“No questions.” Michael grunted around his pacifier without looking up, “Next!”

A rhythm was soon established where Alyssa would smile, shake hands and take pictures with each person whilst Michael miserably signed the posters and avoided all contact. It felt like they were there for hours and yet every time he looked up he would see the line still stretching off into the distance. After an hour he was unable to hold back his bladder any longer. He stopped moving mid-signature and relaxed, it took a couple of seconds before the pee shot out of him and soaked the front of the pink padding. He finished the signature and looked at his wife in embarrassed silence, she couldn’t seem to look him in the eye and looked almost as embarrassed to be there as Michael was.

“Do you need a diaper change?” Alyssa soon asked loudly to the delight of the crowd who no doubt didn’t know how complete this treatment was.

“No…” Michael growled as he chewed threateningly on the latex bulb. He suddenly felt it give way as his teeth pierced one layer of the pacifier.

The signing continued as Michael started shifting in his seat. At first he thought he was getting a stomach ache for some reason but with a chill that momentarily froze him he realised he had yet to have his daily bowel movement. He swallowed and looked up at the line again, it still seemed to be impossibly long as it snaked around the large hall.

Michael swallowed nervously and tried to hide how anxious he had suddenly become. He bit his nails in between signings and stopped paying attention to what was going on around him, it felt like the minutes were stretching into hours and the line didn’t seem to get any smaller. He tried to resist the growing pressure by relaxing a little and letting out some gas but each time he farted it felt like all he was doing was pushing the turds closer to his exit hole.

“Are we nearly done?” Michael muttered around his pacifier.

“In a rush?” Alyssa replied sarcastically.

“I’m just… I’m getting hungry.” Michael lied as he felt a rumble deep in his bowels.

“Well we have a scheduled lunch break in… half an hour.” Alyssa said as she checked her watch, “You can wait for your baba till then.”

Michael sighed and returned to signing the posters. He never looked up but he could hear pictures being taken. The only thing he would say was “no comment” or “no questions” whenever someone started talking to him.

“Are you alright?” Sophie piped up with the first words she had said since leaving the dressing room as she touched Michael’s shoulder.

Michael pulled his shoulder away but didn’t reply. He was too distracted with his internal feelings and hurt by Sophie’s betrayal. He thought it was rich that she would start pretending to care now, with his current levels of physical discomfort and humiliation he absolutely didn’t want to talk to her.

Fifteen minutes before lunch things were reaching critical mass. Michael was now barely able to sit still and his brain was practically screaming at him to get up and run to the bathroom before it was too late. He was intensely aware of all the cameras around him, there was nowhere to hide out here in front of everyone.

As soon as the staff stood up to say that the wrestlers needed a short break Michael stood up. Despite his embarrassing situation he didn’t care if people saw the diaper underneath his onesie, he had to get away from all these people. Unfortunately for Michael he wasn’t as coordinated as he had hoped and as he stood up he knocked the edge of the table causing it to tip over spilling promotional material all over the ground. Everyone looked over including the staff that was announcing lunch. Michael felt the eyes of everyone in the vicinity falling upon him, it was all the more incentive to get away.

Michael took a couple of steps before a cramp felt like it twisted his intestines in knots. He froze in place and let out an involuntary grunt of pain. He had his back to the crowd who were watching, the silence in the nearby area was only broken by the sounds of action from elsewhere in the convention hall.

It was like something out of Michael’s worst nightmare as he felt and heard himself breaking wind heavily. There was no way anyone within earshot couldn’t know what just happened and that it was about to get even worse. Michael couldn’t move because his hole was open and being held that way by a firm log that was poking into his padding. Every muscle in Michael’s body was telling him to push and the only way he could stop it was to be as still as a statue. People were whispering and Michael felt like a spotlight had fallen on himself. Sweat was dripping from his forehead.

Michael was never going to be able to hold this position forever. His body was straining itself and slowly he was forced to bend over and squat. The poop seemed to almost burst out of his body as if it had suddenly became unclogged. With a tremendous shifting feeling Michael felt his diaper bulge out behind him pushing the onesie he was wearing with it. He didn’t know if people could see the bulge but they almost certainly heard him grunt and with everything else it wasn’t hard to work out what had happened. There was a loud rumbling sound as the waste spread out suddenly.

Michael slowly straightened back up and as he did so he felt his fresh excrement press against his skin. It felt slimy and sticky and Michael had an almost primal need to want to get rid of it. The sound of a few people laughing in the shocked audience suddenly reminded Michael he was in public. With eyes shimmering with tears and a face going an ever deeper shade of red he awkwardly but hurriedly waddled away through the door from which he had first emerged.

Without slowing down Michael waddled his way down the hallway desperately fighting back tears. He saw backstage workers and other wrestlers staring at him as he passed by and could hear their whistles and cat calls when they got a whiff of the smell he was leaving behind him. Michael felt as if he was leaving a visible trail of stink that was wafting up out of the diaper, he felt like a cartoon skunk. He reached the door to his dressing room and pushed against it, to his horror it was locked.

“Why is this locked!?” Michael exclaimed as all eyes in the vicinity turned to him, “Unlock this door right now!”

Michael looked around and saw the overworked employee from earlier looking his way. He seemed a lot less harried now and was idly chatting with a semi-famous wrestler who had never been half the star Michael was.

“Open this door!” Michael yelled down the corridor, “Do you know who I am!?”

The worker quietly excused himself and started walking down towards the changing room door. He was smiling confidently as Michael’s red face threatened to explode with either fury or tears, both seemed equally likely. Michael felt emasculated as he realised even this guy barely out of his teens was laughing at him.

“Keep your pants on, baby.” The worker said snidely as he put his key in the lock and turned it.

Michael was stunned and was about to unleash a verbal volley on this nobody when he heard laughter erupt around him. Michael spun around and saw everyone laughing at his expense. Abandoning any pretence at keeping his composure he pushed the door and burst into his changing room. As the door closed the laughter became muffled but still audible. Despite the messy load that was in his diaper and tickling his skin Michael leaned against the wall and slumped down to the ground. The lumpy pile of crap squashed between his ass and the diaper, it spread out over the padding and coated Michael in excrement. He brought his knees up to his chest and rested his head against them. He quickly lowered his knees and hurried away from the door when he realised just how much worse the smell was when his head was closer to his underwear.

A minute later the door opened again and Alyssa walked in with Sophie just behind. Alyssa was wearing the biggest smile whilst Sophie looked more apprehensive than ever. Michael couldn’t look at them for long, he was too embarrassed by what had happened.

“Alright, well we have an hour for lunch and then-” Alyssa started.

“How can you act like everything is fine?” Sophie suddenly said. She didn’t shout but her voice was louder than Alyssa and drowned the female wrestler out.

Michael looked up at his wife after the unexpected outburst. He could see that Sophie looked full of empathy and regret. He averted his eyes before anyone saw him looking up.

“Something wrong?” Alyssa asked with a frown.

Sophie raised her hands as her eyes went wide as if she was saying “well duh!” She looked over to her husband who was still slumped down on the floor. Her face was full of sadness. Whether it was from second hand embarrassment or sorrow about her husband’s position she couldn’t be sure.

“We have to go home.” Sophie said simply as she folded her arms in front of her chest.

There was silence for a few seconds and everyone just kind of looked at each other. It didn’t seem like anyone was expecting this sudden outburst from Sophie least of all Alyssa who was distinctly taken aback. The wrestler stepped forwards and went to place a hand on Sophie’s shoulder but the latter pulled away.

“Can we talk about this?” Alyssa asked.

“We can talk at home.” Sophie replied.

Michael felt like he was watching a soap opera and was very intrigued at the unexpected development. He had assumed all was perfect between Sophie and Alyssa if the sounds coming through the wall were anything to go by but maybe there was trouble in paradise after all.

• Like 3