LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The second pooping

I know that many of us enjoy that nice big poo. Lots of them do one and then clean up and move on. I've read that many of them just do a quick poo and a few minutes later they have regrets. But I wonder how many of us don't have regrets. I know I certainly don't. In fact, I stay in my messy diapers as long as I can. I always use Nullo (internal deodorant) so the smell issue is mostly gone. Maybe just a little pungency. Never a problem for me. I always use plenty of zinc oxide paste to keep me from diaper rash. Cleaning up? It can be sometimes but it's not a real issue. So, for those of us who don't have any problems, we like to have another load in the same diaper. In fact, I actually love having multi-loads. I've always used some "fiber loading" and end up having multiple poos. Having that second poo is as fun as the first. A third? Great. I've even been wearing the same diaper for 24 hours. Sometimes a 48 hour on a "special day". I just use a great disposable over a nice, thick cloth pull-on diaper and plastic pants.  How many people do a second (or third) diaper pooping? Do they have multiple massive loading on the same diaper? Tell us, please.

I have taken three laxative pills before bed time. Yes thick overnite cloth diapers and locking rubber pants, I love these rubber pants. In the morning I use two saposatories and dring a big glass of prune juice and stand back for in an hour or so it starts and lasts maybe three or so hours, one after another until I have a full saggy diaper. When I sit it squishes all over inside and feels so good. Some times I put on my heavy black rubber rainsuit and knee hi rubber boots and walk all over the house  maybe vacuming or in  the internet and keep ing everything cleen. What a treat this is, give it a try. I will come several times dressed like this and maybe sstay in this for three or four hours.    OOPS now you know what real fun is. 

3 hours ago, diaperjack101 said:

I know that many of us enjoy that nice big poo. Lots of them do one and then clean up and move on. I've read that many of them just do a quick poo and a few minutes later they have regrets. But I wonder how many of us don't have regrets. I know I certainly don't. In fact, I stay in my messy diapers as long as I can. I always use Nullo (internal deodorant) so the smell issue is mostly gone. Maybe just a little pungency. Never a problem for me. I always use plenty of zinc oxide paste to keep me from diaper rash. Cleaning up? It can be sometimes but it's not a real issue. So, for those of us who don't have any problems, we like to have another load in the same diaper. In fact, I actually love having multi-loads. I've always used some "fiber loading" and end up having multiple poos. Having that second poo is as fun as the first. A third? Great. I've even been wearing the same diaper for 24 hours. Sometimes a 48 hour on a "special day". I just use a great disposable over a nice, thick cloth pull-on diaper and plastic pants.  How many people do a second (or third) diaper pooping? Do they have multiple massive loading on the same diaper? Tell us, please.

I found something you might be interested. A colon cleanser, it takes 15 days and is wonderful.  It is two pills a day and byi the second or third day it starts working and it ewill clean you out and fill diaper after diaper.  I have uised it three times in thie last few years and I tell you it is fun  and will fill your diapers and this also depends on all fulll your colon is. About 20 dollars at amazon.  It is called colon detox and cleanser and I willl buy it again.

37 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Done it many time, presently recovering from severe diaper rash after spending 24 hours on the same wet messy diaper. 

Diaper wearing can be a lot of fun  I went shopping for a sexy french maid outfit and found one in pvc and very short, got a wig and do my housework in this outfit..  Thick cloth diaper and locking rubber pants and the very short maids outfit and my knee high rubber rain boots.   Must complete all house work before changing and I tell  you sometimes a full poopy and wet diaper is removed. A lot of fun. If I stand the rubber pants do not show but just a little bend and they and the chain do. 

1 hour ago, deacon said:

Diaper wearing can be a lot of fun  I went shopping for a sexy french maid outfit and found one in pvc and very short, got a wig and do my housework in this outfit..  Thick cloth diaper and locking rubber pants and the very short maids outfit and my knee high rubber rain boots.   Must complete all house work before changing and I tell  you sometimes a full poopy and wet diaper is removed. A lot of fun. If I stand the rubber pants do not show but just a little bend and they and the chain do. 

Omg this is hot! ?

Keep up the good (house)work! Sounds a lot of fun ?

1 hour ago, Andyh298 said:

Omg this is hot! ?

Keep up the good (house)work! Sounds a lot of fun ?

I do a lot of stuff like this, lite bondage and long walks in diapers and locking rubber pants, most here just sit around and poop and pee   in diapers  and that is fun but move up to exciting and keep diapered. 

6 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I like to go outdoors in just  thick diapers (multiple layers) and do what ever yardwork needs doing.

The attached photo is from last year lawnmowing.

received_862658200779833.jpeg

Most dit inside and pee and poop in their diapers, glad to see some afr getting out. I like to put on a athink cloth diaper and locking fubber pants and running sho9rtshorts, short shorts and go to a park for a walk and listen to the swish the rubber makes and watch to see if others can hear it. I am ok as long as dI do not bend over for this would allow folks to see but other than that You cannot see for you are looking down not up, it is a real turn on. Keep the grass cut and looking good. 

For my original post, I said I liked to have a second (or third) pooping. My question was that I asked if others did a couple poops too? In the same diaper? I'm not worried about wearing out side in diapers or other stuff. Just double or third poos. Do you?

Yes, jI have pooped two or three times in the same diaper. I have taken three laxatives before bed and one in the morning and two suppository's.  That will give me three real good poops and it is loading up a diaper very full and feels so good. I will put on rubber rain pants and knee hi rubber boots and go use the computer for hours with no mess. Then jump in shower and clean up. this is a lot of fun  and I have done it many times. I also use a condom and a cock ring over it to keep it on as not to getuti..  I reallly love to talk to you, you do fun things as do I. When I do this three poop or more I always use locking rubber pants for I never have had a leak. 

On 8/27/2020 at 8:26 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

Done it many time, presently recovering from severe diaper rash after spending 24 hours on the same wet messy diaper. 

I've gone 36 hours in a wet and messy diaper.  I messed it several times and it felt soo good.   I didn't use any cream and ended up with a pretty good diaper rash.   But it was worth it. 

I messed my Abena M4 diaper an hour ago, then 10 minutes later again.  Not quite sure if this qualifies as a second messing or just an extension of the first poop in my diaper...don't care, it feels wonderful to sit here in my messy diaper.  I plan to enjoy this for several more hours before changing.