LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is an entry in “Kasarberang’s NON-CONtest”

Warning, this takes a chapter to get to the diaper content.

The Diaper Hack

by Bo Tox

Chapter 1

Mei-Lin Cheng, the sole creator of the single biggest advancement in blocking spam, malware and ransomware. She created a simple plug-in that works in phones, laptops and PC to block all malicious code before they can execute it. That was merely a project she created for her senior science fair project.

The algorithm she created was both simple and brutally efficient. Did I mention she was a multi-millionaire before she graduated high school, which she did early. She recently turned 18 years old, but she was a petite Asian girl with a more youthful appearance. People mistook her father for her grandfather on more than one occasion.

She sold her code to OzWare Corporation for a hefty sum. Mr. Stephan Gatz himself, the CEO of OzWare, personally signed the check and handed it to her when he purchased the rights to her algorithm. She handed him a thumb drive and a printed version of the code in a three-ring binder with only 11 pages in it. The code was elegant and compact.

Stephan tried to low-ball her on the price. Mei-Lin, though, was a very savvy negotiator, something she learned from her uncle while working for him during the summers. He taught her to never take the first offer without moving the needle in your favor. There was always room for negotiation, especially when the other person is going to you.

The rumor was he asked her not to take over his company for a few more years. Everyone present assumed it was a joke. Neither Mei-Lin nor Stephan were laughing. Mei-Lin was well on her way to being the next Stephan Gatz straight out of high school.

Mei-Lin could have easily gone to any university in the world. Most were offering her full scholarships for the prestige of having her listed as a student. She set her heart on only one school though, MIT. It solved a problem: getting away from her parents. They were loving but overbearing. What better way than to move to the far side of the country.

She didn’t like to fly, but needed to cross the entire United States to reach MIT. The sensible thing to do was rent a car. Instead, she bought her parents an RV and they traveled from San Francisco, California to Cambridge, Massachusetts via the scenic route. She wanted to see Mount Rushmore, the Grand Canyon and Mammoth Cave on her way east. Her parents, proud Chinese-Americans, were more than happy to indulge their gifted daughter.

It took the Cheng family two whole weeks to trek across the United States and visit the sites Mei-Lin had on her bucket list. They arrived two days before the dorms opened. This gave the family plenty of time to learn their way around the city.

Once the campus housing opened, Mei-Lin’s mother and father helped her move her belongings into the door room. MIT did a mandatory first-year on-campus housing rule in place. The room wasn’t terrible. She was ecstatic to be away from home and her parents for the first time in her life. She kissed them goodbye and sent them home in the RV.

Her first year of classes were easy enough. She was a genius. Mei-Lin tested out of basic hours and taken dual credit classes to get a lot of the general educational classes out of the way. She wanted to take more advanced classes, but those were full of upper-level students. She, too, would have to pay her dues and cover the basics if she were to achieve her goals.

The first year seemed to last more than two semesters of nine months. She felt she was wasting her time in some classes, but she got through it. When registration for her sophomore year opened, she wrote a script to register 10 minutes before the system allowed it, just in case the clocks were off on the system. She knew from working with her uncle how sloppy some technicians could be with the basic stuff.

The next morning she rose at 5:00 AM to see what her code won her. From the logs she was reading, the first successful attempt to register was 12:00:12 AM, so someone had the clocks synched. Her successful schedule landed four of the five classes she desired with one of her alternates. Not bad. She would improve the code for next semester.

She could have carried more than 15 hours, but she wanted to have a little fun next year now that she was out from under the oppressive environment that was her home life. Her parents meant well, but they were constantly pushing her to achieve more. As Asian-Americans, they wanted their child to live the American dream. Already a millionaire at 18 wasn’t good enough for them?

Mei-Lin’s parents wanted to come pick her up in the RV, but she instead opted to stay in the Cambridge area for the summer and intern with a local company that her uncle helped her find. Uncle Woo had connections all over the country. He was the one that helped her get her first job while in high school.

While most of her contemporaries were flipping burgers and asking if you wanted fries with that, she was getting her A+ certification and doing customer support for her uncle’s networking and small systems business. The following year she passed the test for her CCNP and her uncle paid her the same as any other employee.

With her resume, she quickly found an internship with a security company in the area. Though Mei-Lin didn’t need the money, she wanted to keep her skills current and expanding. Her goals and dreams seemed to converge quickly.

There was only one slight problem with her plan. She needed to find off-campus housing for the summer, but she was shy about living alone. As a diminutive girl, she always feared being alone in a place.

Her father would never condone her living off-campus and straying from the regimented life he had enforced while she was under his roof. Her mother, however, was a kindred spirit. When Mei-Lin confided in her mother, she wanted to rent a house or an apartment, her mother told her about an old college friend of hers that had a daughter that was attending MIT. She gave Mei-Lin the friend’s daughter’s info and suggested she see if they could be roommates.

• Like 3

Chapter 2
April Thornton was the epitome of the ugly duckling that became a beautiful swan. She was tall and awkward as a young girl, larger than her peers throughout most of her early school years. She was perpetually shy, though brilliant in her own right.

She also had a problem that haunted her. She was a bedwetter. She couldn't help it. Her body and her ability to remain dry at night was one of the last things to catch up and mature.

Her mother didn't see it that way. Mrs. Thornton tried to help her daughter get dry at night, but she convinced herself April didn't want to stop wetting the bed. Mrs. Thornton thought April wet the bed for attention. With that mindset, her mother put her daughter in thick cloth diapers and heavy plastic panties every night.

April woke nearly every morning soaked despite having nothing to drink after 7:00 PM. She wished she could stop, but it wasn't something she controlled. Her bladder would have to catch up to her growing body.

If being a bedwetter was not bad enough, having an uncaring mother was worse. Mrs. Thorton berated her daughter and ridiculed her nearly every morning. She had to wait for her mother to let her out of her diapers before April was forced to rinse them out.

The humiliation didn't end there. She was forced to hang the urine-stained diapers and plastic panties to dry on the clothesline in pleasant weather. There, for all to see, were April's diapers and plastic panties, blowing in the wind.

April often walked to school in nice weather to avoid the bus driving down her street. When she rode the bus, she walked to the end of the block to ride with others in the neighborhood that lived on the corner. That worked for a few years.

As luck would have it, a new family moved in two houses down from April and the bus stopped every day. While some of April's friends knew she had a problem, it soon spread around the entire school that April was a bedwetter. This made her more introverted than ever, and she soon withdrew into books because books didn't tease her.

She was dry for a night or two a week. She pleaded and begged her mother to stop diapering her. Her mother agreed to it only if she were dry for an entire month first. April did her best and finally achieved a full month of dry nights.

Though April had rid herself of the need for diapers, the long and tumultuous years of being forced to wear them had left a mark on her mentally. The need was gone, but the desire remained in the recesses of her mind, waiting for an opportunity to arise.

• Like 2

Chapter 3
Mei-Lin called the number and the pleasant sounding female voice answered, “Hello, April speaking.”

“April, this is Mei-Lin,” she started, “Our mothers were college friends and my mother suggested I see if you would be interested in rooming with me off-campus.”

“Mei-Lin, yes, my mother mentioned she had a friend who’s daughter was a student,” said April, “I’d love to get out of the dorm. I’m working at a place downtown this summer and that would work out for me.”

“Great!” said Mei-Lin, “I have a place picked out and if you like it I can put down the deposit today. Can you meet me at the address I’ll text you, say around 11 AM today?”

April’s grin was clear over the phone, “Oh, that would be great! I’ll be there!”

The girls met in person for the first time at the front door of the house Mei-Lin had hoped to rent. It was a two-story row house, like many in this part of town. It was older but updated with modern fixtures and HVAC.

The girls couldn’t have looked more different. Mei-Lin was the cute but smaller, five-foot, three-inch Asian with short-cropped jet black hair. April was the prettier, tall one, five-eleven in bare feet with a fair complexion and blonde hair well past her shoulders. Mei-Lin, being not as endowed in the chest as April’s amply blessed bosom, were the oddest of couples. Despite their differing appearances and personalities, the girls had similar intellects and got along well.

April toured the house with Mei-Lin. The place was as cute as a button. The leasing agent explained the rules and fees. Mei-Lin didn’t bat an eye at the cost. April had to think about it. Half of that was a lot of money, especially for a girl on a budget.

When they finished the tour and Mei-Lin asked April, “What do you think? I want it.”

April did a little mental math and it looked monetarily tight for her limited finances, “It is nice but it might stretch my bank account a bit beyond my comfortable budget.”

Mei-Lin, not wanting to lose this opportunity, suggested an option, “You let me have the bigger bedroom with the bathroom and I’ll pay all the fees and utilities. You only need to pay half the rent after we get moved in. Deal?”

April saw that as saving her a considerable sum, money she could use elsewhere. She held out her hand to shake, “You have a deal!”

“Great! It is a perfect location, but I can’t stand to think of living alone in a place,” said Mei-Lin.

Mei-Lin put down the deposits and signed the papers. She was to be the responsible party for all debts. Her last dividend check from her investments would pay the rent for a year. She could afford it and much more. She suggested April take Mei-Lin’s credit card and get the water and gas turned on in Mei-Lin’s name. The tall blonde took orders well and Mei-Lin felt good giving them. She enjoyed having a subordinate.

What Mei-Lin didn’t know was that April had been doing what other people told her all her life. Her mother was always pushing her to do more, but never the things April wanted to do. She was naturally submissive from years of being directed where and when to do everything.

Once they took possession of the keys, the girls moved their belongings into the house. Mei-Lin went shopping for a bedroom suit and some living room furniture. April went along but only bought a nice mattress. She found a used bed frame and a dresser cheap on Bobslist for $100.

This gave Mei-Lin the idea that perhaps April’s lack of funds could be useful in other ways. Mei-Lin hadn’t dated in high school or her first year at MIT. She wasn’t even sure if she like guys. She liked April though, but she wasn’t sure if she liked her sexually. It was all new to her.

What Mei-Lin didn’t know about April was that she had been a bedwetter growing up. Her mother ridiculed her mercilessly. She didn’t make many friends because of it and she was eager to please Mei-Lin. She wanted to call Mei-Lin a friend.

All the teasing and belittling didn’t stop April’s bedwetting. The only thing it accomplished was turning her into a closet diaper lover. She hadn’t worn a diaper in years, but now, with her own room and access to a private bathroom, she had the overwhelming urge to wear a diaper again.

• Like 4

Chapter 4

Well before the new semester started, April was walking by a pharmacy on the way home. Mei-Lin often worked late, so April stopped in to look around. She meandered toward the incontinence aisle and her heart skipped a beat as she saw a bag of adult diapers with the image of the product on the package. She touched it and let out a sigh.

In a rare burst of courage, she purchased the bag of diapers in her size and carried them in the black bag back to the house she shared with Mei-Lin. She hid them under her bed, trying not to be too excited. She dared not open the package now or she would surely explode. She would save that for bedtime.

When Mei-Lin arrived home, April had fixed supper. It was a crockpot chicken dish she had started before she left. April finished the rice side dish and had it on the table when Mei-Lin returned from putting her backpack away.

"How was your day?" April asked Mei-Lin.

"Busy! Wow, nice supper," said Mei-Lin, "You seem chipper today."

"I'm in a good mood is all," said April, not hinting at her shopping trip earlier that resulted in diapers hidden under her bed.

The two young ladies ate, the tall blonde and the raven-haired Asian, chatting about different things. Mei-Lin noticed how happy and docile April seemed this evening, more than usual. Perhaps there was an opportunity now. April was insecure about her appearance, and Mei-Lin would use it to her advantage.

"Well, the meal looks great, but I don't want to eat too much," said Mei-Lin, "I'm trying to keep from gaining too much weight this semester. The Freshman 15 was hard to get off."

April looked at the vast quantity of food she had prepared, "Oh, I should probably watch what I eat, too. I gained too much last year."

Mei-Lin followed with, "I am back to what I was before I started and I have kept it off all summer. I could help you if you like."

April bit, "Oh, would you? I have no self-control around sweets and breads."

Mei-Lin thought to herself, "How easy that was. She is very suggestible."

April, eager to get to her room, loaded the dishwasher and headed to her bedroom, "I need to get up early tomorrow. Good night."

April slipped into her room and closed the door softly, being sure to lock it. She quickly pulled her package from beneath the bed and placed it on the comforter. She looked at it, ran her hand over it before opening it along the seam. The diapers were packed tight and several poked out the top of the bag once freed from their compressed state.

Her heart pounded in her chest as she pulled one of her first diapers in several years free of the bag. It hung on the edge of another diaper and partially pulled it out with it. The white rectangle unfolded into an hourglass shape with absorbent fluff in the middle. It disappointed April to see how thin the diaper really was. It did not live up to her imagination. Still, it was a diaper and she felt a tingle as she smoothed it flat, preparing to put it on.

April unbuttoned her jeans and pulled her panties to the floor, stepping out of everything below the waist. She sat on the bed and moved to the center of the diaper. The old feelings came rushing back in a gush, overpowered her. She fell back onto the bed for a moment, savoring the feeling of fluff against her bottom.

Once her pulse slowed and her senses settled, April pulled the front of the diaper up and fastened herself into her first diaper in several years. She ran her hands over the front, feeling the material and hearing the crinkle under her fingers. She pulled the sheet up and calmed her mind before falling asleep.

• Like 3

Chapter 5

The next morning April awoke to her alarm. She stretched and yawned after turning off the alarm. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she sat on the edge of the bed. She stood to go to the bathroom and immediately froze. The crinkling sound startled her as she moved.

She pulled up her t-shirt to reveal her diapered bottom half. Her eyes relaxed as she remembered the scene last night with a smile. Her need to empty her bladder didn't seem as urgent now. She felt her diaper-covered crotch. It was dry. She breathed a sigh of relief. A smirk crossed her face as she relaxed her muscles and felt the sudden warmth spread between her legs.

April nearly squealed but covered her mouth with her hands before squeezing her diaper to be sure it had really happened. As soon as she had finished emptying her bladder, she felt a little guilty after all those years. Then she realized she needed to dispose of it before she left her room!

In a panic, she ripped the tapes off, wincing at each one as the sound echoed in her head. She rummaged through her makeup kit, what little she used, and found her cleaning wipes. She used several to wipe herself clean and put her underwear on from last night. She took a deep breath and rolled the diaper up. She placed it in her garbage can with a tissue covering it.

April was the first up and started breakfast for herself, a bowl of cereal with some blueberries was all she felt like today. She was still feeling naughty about the diaper she wore last night. She would have to dispose of it and make sure she didn't let anyone see what she had done.

She developed a routine, go to bed early, put on a diaper and remove it once she wet it upon waking in the morning. Things worked like that for the few weeks until classes started. The routine need a tweak because she and Mei-Lin were getting up at the same time. At least they didn't compete for the bathroom.

So far, April was sure she had committed no mistakes and accidentally allowed Mei-Lin to learn of her naughty little night-time secret. She had used up most of the diapers and only enough for a few more nights remained. If she was to continue this indulgence, she would have to buy more, but there was a problem. Mei-Lin was home most evenings when April returned.

April plucked up her courage and bought another bag at the nearby pharmacy. The bag was concealing the contents but not the shape. The tall blonde girl entered the home and rushed to her room, but Mei-Lin stopped her.

"What have you got there?" asked Mei-Lin.

April blushed, "Nothing, I picked up a few things I needed."

Mei-Lin, exercising her budding dominance over April, moved toward the bag and said, "Let me see. You know you should eat nothing that will make you gain weight."

April tried to hold the bag tight, "It is not candy."

Mei-Lin looked at the contents of the bag in surprise, "What's this?"

April stammered, "It's, well, I, you see."

Mei-Lin pulled the bag of diapers from the shopping bag and sat them on the kitchen counter, "Do you have a problem, April? Have you seen a doctor?"

The tall blonde's face was beet red with embarrassment as she told a white lie, "I, I'm a bedwetter."

"Well, take these to your room then," said Mei-Lin, "We can talk more about it after dinner."

Mei-Lin prepared a quick dinner for the two of them, salad and baked chicken breast with steamed vegetables. April returned to help with the dishes, still slightly flushed. They ate in near silence as both the young ladies pondered the implications of April's revelation.

Mei-Lin broke the silence, "OK, you have a medical problem. There's no reason to be ashamed."

April blushed again, "OK. It is only that growing up it was very hard for me."

Mei-Lin pushed the issue further, "However, since you often nap on the couch, I think you should wear your diaper as soon as you get in from classes. Agreed?"

The suggestion stunned April, "Oh, it isn't like that."

Mei-Lin cut her off, "I paid for the couch and chairs. I think it is only fair you protect my investments. Can you afford to have them cleaned or replaced?"

April hung her head, "No, I suppose not."

"Good girl," said Mei-Lin, "As soon as we finish eating, I will go with you and help you get your diaper on."

"But I've been doing it myself," said April, "There's no need for help."

Mei-Lin's face tightened, "Nonsense! I know how your self-control and discipline are lacking. You need managing and direction for your own good."

"Yes, of course, you are right," was all April could muster as flashbacks of her mother diapering her appeared in her mind.

They cleaned the table off and Mei-Lin followed April to her room. She pulled the diaper bag from under the bed and handed it to Mei-Lin. She opened it and pulled one from the bag and examined it carefully.

"These don't look very thick," said Mei-Lin, "Do they hold enough?"

April bowed her head, "Yes, they are more than enough."

Mei-Lin spread it out on the bed while April looked on. Mei-Lin, charged with adrenaline at the power dynamic she was experiencing, quickly setup the change. April was torn between the desire to wear the diaper and the humiliation at her roommate knowing her secret.

Mei-Lin said, "Off with your pants."

April hesitated, and Mei-Lin reached for the belt and opened it. Next she unbuttoned and pulled the zipper. April's jeans fell to the floor. Mei-Lin pulled her panties down, revealing April's wispy blonde bush. Mei-Lin felt a tingle all over at the sight of the taller girl, naked from the waist down.

Without a word, April sat on the spread-out diaper. Mei-Lin adjusted it under her roommate and pulled it up snuggly between the blonde's legs. She taped it on and rubbed the material, electrified by the power and how easily her roommate submitted to her will.

That was the first of many nights Mei-Lin diapered April. Both girls knew what was going on, but neither wanted to admit the obvious. Mei-Lin was infatuated with April and April was enjoying the attention that came with her diapering.

There was a gradual, imperceptible change to the relationship between the two girls. It developed from the initial help with April's diet and progressed to where Mei-Lin guided the pretty blonde's ever major activity.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 6
The new semester started and both of the young ladies were busy with schoolwork. Things were hectic, but stability soon returned as they worked out their routines. Mei-Lin even solved a persistent computer problem for April that was causing frequent crashes.

All was going well for the roommates when things settled down into the standard daily march to the end of the semester. Mei-Lin diapered April every evening as soon as she got home. That was until April came home late one evening with the stench of cheap beer on her.

Mei-Lin turned sternly to her roommate, "You've been drinking! You smell like a brewery!"

April smiled, "There's this cute assistant professor. He is my degree advisor. He also lectures my seminar class. Several of us went to the pub to start a study group and the assistant professor dropped by for a beer with us."

Mei-Lin didn't miss a beat in her response, "Well, you didn't call or text. I worried about you."

"I'm sorry," slipped out of April's mouth.

Mei-Lin shook her head, "Well, it better not happen again. Come, it is time for your diaper."

April followed the smaller woman to her room like an obedient puppy. There she removed her clothes. Mei-Lin pulled a diaper from the bag that was no longer hidden under the bed.

"I'm sorry I missed supper," said April.

"Yes, you will be more sorry," said Mei-Lin as she pulled the larger girl over her lap on the bed.

Mei-Lin spanked April's bare bottom hard with her bare hand. April cried after the first smack. Mei-Lin gave her five firm swats before she stopped. Mei-Lin tugged at April's shoulder and she sat on the bed next to Mei-Lin. The opportunity she had hoped for emerged when April put her head on Mei-Lin’s shoulder.

"I deserved that," sniffed April, "I know I did. I'm so sorry to have let you down."

Mei-Lin kissed her roommate on the lips, "It's OK. You forget. You need someone to look after you, to take care of you. That's who I am."

The girls fell back onto the bed. It was Mei-Lin's first serious romantic encounter and April's first time with another woman. They were gentle with one another and explored each other. Mei-Lin stopped short of either of them climaxing and diapered April for the night. Mei-Lin slept with April that night in her bed. They cuddled that night and fell asleep in each other's arms.

April awoke to Mei-Lin's hand in her crotch and a question, "Even with all that beer, how are you dry this morning?"

The blonde blushed and tried to cover her lie, "I, uh, I don't wet every night."

What April didn't know was that Mei-Lin had checked her trash every day and every diaper was wet that she found. April was lying to her.

"No, that is not it," said the smaller, black-haired girl as she rubbed April's crotch through the diaper, "I think you LIKE to wear diapers."

April couldn't utter a word as she was quickly building to an orgasm from Mei-Lin's hand and her diaper desires. April kissed her as she exploded into her diaper. With Mei-Lin's hand still on the other girl's crotch, she felt a sudden warmth spread beneath the material.

"April, did you wet?" asked Mei-Lin.

April didn't speak, but moved her head up and down with a grin. Mei-Lin kissed her again and worked her to another blissful orgasm before Mei-Lin opened the girl's diaper and sent her to the bathroom for a shower.

While April was in the shower, Mei-Lin composed herself. She used her laptop with an anonymizing proxy to conduct some hasty research into diaper fetishes. She wanted to find out more about what made her kinky roommate tick.

If she were to make dominating her naughty blonde roommate a worthwhile hobby, she needed to know what buttons she should be pushing. She quickly bookmarked a few sites for later reference and took her turn in the shower. Mei-Lin relieved her pent up sexual desire with the shower wand on the pulsation setting while fantasizing about April.

• Like 2

Author's note: To get as much of the story in by the contest deadline of September 20, 2020, I'm accelerating my release schedule!

Chapter 7
Over the next month, the dynamic between the girls solidified into a firm Domme and compliant submissive relationship. April did as she was told and in return Mei-Lin pleasured her in diapers almost every evening after her diapering.

Mei-Lin would not allow April to pleasure her to climax until April was near her own climax, but Mei-Lin withheld her release until April was begging, pleading, offering anything to finish. Mei-Lin remained in full control. April's tongue was very talented and Mei-Lin was as addicted to April's tongue as April was to her mistress giving her diapered orgasms.

It was a trivial task to condition April to cum only in her diapers. She soon became dependent on Mei-Lin for her diapered sexual releases. It was an easy progression for Mei-Lin to make every decision, large or small, for her pet. From her breakfast choice to what to wear, Mei-Lin told her plaything when and where.

Despite the attention from Mei-Lin, April was still hopelessly crushing on her advisor, the assistant professor. Mei-Lin instructed the leggy blonde on how to carry herself, to walk confidently, holding her head up. She also controlled the blonde's diet, keeping her trim and skinny. Mei-Lin had April doing yoga with her and firmed up her legs, tummy and bottom.

Still, the blonde girl would act up periodically, small bouts of rebellion and often over the most insignificant things. Once, she wanted lemonade instead of tea and threw a fit. This would always earn April a spanking. Mei-Lin had learned that 10 strokes was the sweet spot for April. Any less and she didn’t receive enough and would act up again. Any more and she was too sore to be playfully horny. After exactly 10 strokes, she was aroused, dripping and eager to please.

Mei-Lin found a haircut and style that accented the blonde's cheekbones. The two went shopping and she dressed April in flattering colors and styles at Mei-Lin's expense, hoping to attract the assistant professor's desirable gaze. April finally told Mei-Lin the name of her hopeless romantic interest, Raylin Simpson.

It wasn't only for April that Mei-Lin did these things. Every time the hopeless romantic came home, pining over Raylin, she was horny and eager to please Mei-Lin, who took advantage of it. Mei-Lin had April so horny that the blonde would lick her to orgasm at least once or twice while begging to explode in a diaper. Mei-Lin never let her toy experience an orgasm without a diaper and she thoroughly conditioned her to only desire her ecstasy while wrapped in a diaper.

In the meantime, Mei-Lin had kept researching the various diaper fetish tendencies that April had exhibited. Several websites were prominent in her quest for understanding. She already knew her own proclivities towards domination and April was perfectly submissive. The intersection of kinks was stimulating with many possibilities.

The forum Mei-Lin found that often had the answers and discussions that she was looking for, the intersection of BDSM with diapers, was Diapered Dungeon. Mei-Lin setup an anonymous email account through a proxy and joined the site so she could learn more. Her handle was MzThistle.

It didn't take long before she started private message discussions with a like-minded person who went by the handle DdiaperDDom. She asked him about the different terminology, what AB, DL and ABDL stood for. He was most helpful and they communicated almost daily.

She soon found her new online friend immensely enjoyed seeing pictures of diapered women being dominated. Mei-Lin had shared some images she had found on the web that she also liked. She imagined herself as the dominant one though her small size didn't lend itself to that fantasy. She gained trust with DdiaperDDom. They moved their conversation to email where the responses were quicker and more detailed.

Mei-Lin divulged that she was working to be the dominant partner of her diapered submissive roommate. Spankings were an intergal part of the scene. DdiaperDDom wanted to know more and soon they were emailing several times a day as the two probed each other's minds for details they both craved. He even let slip that he would enjoy being on the diapered and submissive end of a dominant relationship.

The revelation that her messaging friend also desired to server a mistress thrilled Mei-Lin. She dreamed of having another subject to play with, to diaper and spank. It would be heaven for her, but it was only a fantasy.

• Like 1

Chapter 8

One day, after DdiaperDDom had been exchanging emails with Mei-Lin for a week, she noticed something uniquely different about his emails. As a security-minded person, she had looked at the headers of his emails. That is equivalent to the route the mailman takes to deliver your letter. Early on, they were from a secure server in Estonia that masked his identity. Lately, he had become careless and didn't always use his proxy.

Mei-Lin searched through the headers and determined it was coming from an IP address range she was familiar with. Ones registered to MIT. Her buddy, DdiaperDDom, was located somewhere on MIT's campus! Perhaps he was a student? What luck!

Mei-Lin knew this wouldn't take too long to track down. She traced the IP through several routers and switches. She soon isolated it to the Chang Building. She went from searching for a needle in a haystack to searching for a red cherry in a sack of black beans.

Upon further investigation, she noted the user responses corresponded to the gap between classes. It was from a dedicated system, not one of the library systems or a student with a roaming laptop. Using a bit of her old security skills, she ran a detection program against the system to fingerprint it.

Mei-Lin didn't get a username or ID, but she got an ID number of the system itself. MIT had matching asset tags on all school-issued equipment. Now it would require a bit of legwork to track it down to the physical location.

All the while Mei-Lin was sleuthing her way toward her quarry, she was increasing her domination of April with the tips she had learned. She directed the blonde to give her two oral orgasms before she diapered her.

If April failed to make her mistress come soon enough, Mei-Lin would spank her the required 10 strokes with a hairbrush until her bottom was an angry shade of red and her lower lips dripping with desire. Mei-Lin knew April displeased her on purpose. She was happy to oblige.

Afterward, Mei-Lin would diaper her and rub the blonde to a quick and blissful release before setting her face-first back between Mei-Lin's thighs to finish what she started. What a glorious tongue she possessed.

The next morning, Mei-Lin let April out of her diaper with a kiss and sent her to the shower. After Mei-Lin showered, April requested some help with her PC again. She was having difficulty with a classroom attachment from her crush, the assistant professor. It was an easy fix. April merely needed to update her browser to support the newer file format.

What jumped out at Mei-Lin was the IP address, the same IP address that Mei-Lin had been hunting for the last few days. Could it really be April's hopeless love interest, Raylin, was DDiaperDDom? She decided today was the day to track down her prey and confirm the identity.

Mei-Lin had one class, then a free period before her next session. It was on the same side of campus as Chang Hall. It would not be far out of her way. With any luck, she would know the location and possibly the identity of her elusive online friend before the end of the day. If it was Raylin, things were going to become very interesting very quickly.

Class was over and Mei-Lin entered the Chang Building to search around. She looked Raylin up in the office directory and found his office on the second floor. She walked up the steps and approached his office. The door was closed but not locked. He must be in class.

A curious Mei-Lin entered the office. She noticed nothing that would give Raylin away as a diaper aficionado. She looked for the asset tag on the back of the system unit. There it was, a match for the one she was hunting. She sent a magic packet to the IP address from her phone to confirm. Magic packets are a way techs can wake up a sleeping computer remotely so they can perform maintenance.

All Mei-Lin wanted for now was to confirm that Raylin's computer was her target system. His system came to life and the logon screen appeared. He sent the emails from this system. She had her man, or rather her next submissive.

She hastily scribbled a message with a cartoonish diaper outline in the corner on a sticky pad. She signed it MzThistle and carefully hid it under his keyboard. She left the office as she had found it and closed the door behind her. She had a smile from ear to ear. It was her destiny to be the cat in this game. The mouse wouldn't know what hit him.

• Like 1

Chapter 9

DdiaperDDom sent MzThistle, aka Mei-Lin, a message explaining some finer details of BDSM regarding diapers as portable bondage. Unlike handcuffs, collars or other visible restraints, diapers would go unnoticed under normal clothing while removal of toileting ability would still dominate the submissive physically and mentally.

That gave Mei-Lin several ideas. She used her proxy address to order some fetish items from the web. The return on investment for the small price she paid was potentially high. She set her plan in motion.

Mei-Lin sprung her trap on her prey. Her email stated:

I know who you are. Look at the sticky note on the back of your office keyboard. I signed it MzThistle. Reply when your hands stop shaking if you dare but while your pulse is still racing.

When she received her reply 15 minutes later, it read:

There was no note under my keyboard. You have probably scared some poor person half to death with your sadistic little prank.

The next exchange elicited a unique response. Mei-Lin called his bluff:

Mr. Simpson, do you really want to play this game? I could have exposed you but I haven't and I won't as long as you as you are an obedient little boy.

Tomorrow, wear a blue tie. Be on the lookout for a girl with a pink bow in her ponytail. She will have further instructions for you, but you must ask for the note in her back pocket.

After that exchange, Mei-Lin didn't check her secure email again that day. She wrote the note she sealed in an envelope addressed to Raylin Simpson. She made love to April that night, supercharged at the favorable turn of events. Her power was expanding beyond her dreams.

The next morning, Mei-Lin slipped the note to Raylin into April's back pocket before she finished her shower. Then, she did April's blonde hair in a ponytail with a pink bow. She hoped Raylin would play along. What choice did he have?

"April, I think today is a day Raylin will speak to you," said Mei-Lin.

April smiled, "I don't know. He barely notices me."

Mei-Lin smiled and brushed a stray strand of hair from her face, "I'll make you a deal. If he is wearing a blue tie, you must see him before class. If he has any other color tie, you are off the hook. Text me what color his tie is today when you go to class."

April, ever the smart girl, "He has a blue tie he wears some time. What are the odds?"

Both of them laughed about it and Mei-Lin, "I don't really care what color his tie is. I'm giving you some incentive to make a step in the right direction."

Mei-Lin tiptoed to kiss April and sent her on her way.

• BoTox changed the title to The Diaper Hack (Chapter 9 - 9/09/2020)

Chapter 10

Raylin watched all morning in his first class of the day for a girl with a pink bow in her ponytail. Nothing in the first class. His second class also netted no pink bows. He had held up his end of the request and wore a blue tie. Did his mystery stalker back out?

It quite surprised him to see one of his students and one he also advised with a ponytail tied in a pink bow. It was April Thornton, an accomplished student but timid. He would have never pegged her as the dominant type. Perhaps it was an act, a persona she used in public?

April nervously approached him. She texted Mei-Lin that Raylin was wearing a blue tie. He greeted her as she approached. It pleased April to see him. Raylin smiled and as she was about to turn to find her seat, he cleared his throat.

"April," he started, "Do you have a note for me in your back pocket.“

It puzzled April, as she checked her pockets reflexively, "I don't... wait! This has your name on it. That's strange."

He took the note and placed it in his own pocket, "I like your ponytail."

"Thanks," said April.

Raylin smiled and added, "Class is about to start. Please take your seat and we will get started."

It rattled Raylin during most of the class and he was glad for it to be over. He took the note to his office and opened it in private with the door closed. His fingers trembled as he opened the envelope. The note read:

Raylin Simpson,

I know your secret and I wish you no harm. However, you will need to submit to my demands. In return, your wildest dreams may come true. Mine certainly will.

Wear a diaper under your clothes tonight and drink a large glass of water. Email when you are prepared. Await further instructions by email.

Mei-Lin was patiently waiting that evening for the email from Raylin, confirming he had followed the instructions April had delivered. When April arrived, she tossed her book bag onto her shelf by the door.

Mei-Lin informed her, "We are going out tonight and you will need to wear a diaper for me."

April thought a second, "What's the occasion and why do I need a diaper?"

At Mei-Lin's insistence, "Don't worry. It is a precaution. I know how you are. Now, put on your pretty red dress and we will go to dinner."

April put on her favorite dress after Mei-Lin had diapered her. It covered her diaper well, but she was nervous. She had never worn a diaper under her clothes and never out in public. Mei-Lin fluffed April's blonde hair and selected black flats for her feet.

The email she was expecting arrived. Raylin confirmed he was wearing a diaper, drank a glass of water and was awaiting further instructions. She replied that he should go to the restaurant across from his office building and reserve a table for four. He should order a beer for himself and wait for company.

While the blonde dressed in a flowing dress that disguised her diapered bottom, Mei-Lin wore tight jeans, a black t-shirt with a tweed blazer and leather walking shoes. She pulled her hair back with a hair clip.

With a wicked smile, Mei-Lin commanded April, "Come, dear, we have a dinner reservation with an old friend of yours."

April questioned, "A friend of mine?"

Mei-Lin smiled, "You will see. It's a surprise."

• BoTox changed the title to The Diaper Hack (Chapter 10 - 9/10/2020)

Chapter 11

It took the women 15 minutes to walk to the restaurant where they would hopefully meet Raylin. April immediately saw him and made a small wave before Mei-Lin nudged her in his direction. She was nervous he would notice her bottom was fuller, diapered. He looked like he was waiting for someone.

April whispered to Mei-Lin, "Why did you make me wear a diaper to meet Raylin?"

Mei-Lin whispered back, "In case you are nervous you won't have to worry about any minor accidents.”

The two ladies approached the table and Raylin said, "April, nice to see you."

She acknowledged him, "Nice to see you to, Professor Simpson."

Raylin's eyes grew wider and his mouth hung open. He realized these attractive women were his dinner companions for the evening, "Please, take a seat."

Before they could say more, a waitress arrived and asked for drink orders. April looked at Mei-Lin, who nodded. She ordered two beers for her and Mei-Lin. Then the waitress was off while they looked at each other in a brief silence.

Mei-Lin was the only one that knew both of her dinner companions were wearing diapers and she was not ready to reveal everything yet. She mostly kept quiet and listened to the interaction between April and Raylin as they explored what the evening would hold.

Raylin, upon seeing April and her smaller companion, assumed April was MzThistle. It seemed plausible. Was April the Domme he'd been communicating with all along? Was Mei-Lin the sub in this arrangement? It made sense that April would know where his office was and could have left the note under his keyboard.

Mei-Lin remained quiet and observed in great detail. It was clear April had a crush on Raylin. He wasn't an ugly man, but he was an inch shorter than April and his brown hair fell over his eyes until he pushed it aside.

The waitress returned to take food orders, "Has everyone made a selection?"

Raylin motioned, "Ladies first."

April looked at Mei-Lin, who pointed for her to go, "I'll have the baked salmon filet without the rice and a side salad."

The waitress looked at Mei-Lin, "I'll have the same as my friend."

Raylin's turned, "I'll have the Hawaiian chicken with mashed potatoes."

The waitress noted it all and went to turn in the orders. Everyone took a sip of their beer. Each was in their own thoughts. Raylin was thinking of April diapering him. April was imagining making out with Raylin. Mae-Lin was considering what to do with her subs-in-training after dinner. Mei-Lin broke the awkward silence.

"So, Raylin," started Mei-Lin, "You teach one of April's classes?"

Raylin spoke to Mei-Lin, but his gaze quickly turned back to April, "Yes, I'm also her advisor."

It was clear to Mei-Lin that Raylin assumed April was the master of the group. What a surprise it would be later when she revealed who was truly in charge. The possibilities unfolded in her mind. She tingled all over in anticipation.

When the meal was over, April resisted the temptation for dessert, knowing Mei-Lin would not approve. Raylin and Mei-Lin didn't indulge either. When it came time for the check, Raylin graciously picked up the tab. He left a generous tip and the three of them walked to the exit.

"May I walk you ladies home?" asked Raylin.

April, flattered by her luck with her crush, answered, "That would be very nice. You don't mind?"

Raylin smiled, "It would be my pleasure."

Mei-Lin walked with them. She listened closely to see if she could hear April's or Raylin's diaper rustling. She thought she heard a muffled sound once, but she couldn't be sure. It thrilled her she had two people wearing diapers at her bidding.

When the three people, two ladies and a man, arrived at Mei-Lin and April's home, Raylin looked anxious and confused. April was smiling but still shy around her crush. Mei-Lin opened the door with her keycode and invited everyone into their living room.

• BoTox changed the title to The Diaper Hack (Chapter 11 - 9/11/2020)

Chapter 12

April was getting nervous. Mei-Lin suspected she had wet herself at least two, maybe three times, in the two hours she had been away from home with all the fluids she had with her meal. Raylin had noticeable beads of perspiration on his brow. If he wasn't already wet, he was close to desperation.

Mei-Lin broke the awkward silence with a revelation for Raylin, "April, come with me to the bathroom. I think you need your diaper changed."

Raylin choked back a gasp while April's eyes went wide and her face blushed hotly.

"Mei-Lin, what are you doing?" asked April while trying to smile and remain calm.

Raylin attempted to leave, "Perhaps I should be on my way."

Mei-Lin held up a finger, "Not so fast. MzThistle will deal with your diapered bottom shortly. Have a seat and wait your turn."

April turned to face Raylin, who was now very red-faced and gingerly taking a seat in the padded easy chair. What had Mei-Lin said? April's mind raced, trying to make sense of the situation. Mei-Lin took her hand and led her to the hall bathroom.

Mei-Lin closed the bathroom door and unzipped the back of April's dress, "Step out, dear. My, you have really soaked your diaper. I'm surprised you didn't complain."

April looked away, "I wouldn't have said anything in the restaurant. Would it have made a difference if I had told you?"

"Probably not," said Mei-Lin, as she spread the changing mat, "Lay down. Raylin is waiting his turn."

As April lowered herself to the floor changing pad, "You said Raylin was diapered? How do you know that?"

Mei-Lin smiled, "Because I told him to come to the restaurant diapered. Just like I told you to wear a diaper. You've been trying to get him to notice you, right?"

April shook her head, "Yes, but not like..."

"Like what? To notice you wear diapers?" finished Mei-Lin, "You two have more in common that either of you ever knew. I'm making it possible for your relationship to go to the next level, under my watchful eye."

She changed April's diaper but Mei-Lin wouldn't allow her to put her dress back on, "Please, Mei-Lin, let me have my dress back."

"April, haven't I been helping you get your weight under control?" questioned Mei-Lin.

"Yes, Ma'am," was all April could utter.

"Now, trust me to move you in the right direction," said Mei-Lin, "You are wearing your sexy bra and Raylin likes diapered women. Besides, he will have his turn shortly."

Mei-Lin opened the bathroom door and walked back to the living room. April stuck her head around the corner. Raylin sat quietly in the chair. She took a half step into the hall. Raylin looked in her direction and his jaw dropped.

"April," he started, but Mei-Lin cut him off.

"Come, Raylin, your turn," said Mei-Lin as she motioned for him to follow her.

Raylin stood without saying another word. He passed April, her diaper rustling, as Mei-Lin directed her to take a seat on the couch while Mei-Lin tended Raylin in the bathroom. April's blush was very apparent. Raylin couldn't help but stare at her diapered middle as he left. He entered the bathroom and Mei-Lin closed the door behind them.

• BoTox changed the title to The Diaper Hack (Chapter 12 - 9/12/2020)

Chapter 13

Mei-Lin ordered Raylin to stand still while she unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. As he stood there, his pants slowly dropping to his knees, he gulped hard. He had been an obedient boy and worn a diaper as instructed.

Mei-Lin let out a giggle when she saw it was an adult baby diaper with colorful wooden blocks on it. He had visibly soaked his diaper from the water she ordered him to drink before he left his home and the several beers he had at dinner.

"Take off your shoes and shirt, too. Then fold your pants. Leave them here with me. You will not be needing them for the rest of the evening," she said.

He didn't respond quick enough and Mei-Lin smacked his rear. He silently complied, his eyes looking toward the mat. When he handed the folded pants to Mei-Lin, she pointed to the floor. He moved to the same mat April had used moments ago. He was nervous and excited, confused about what was happening and what he wanted.

Mei-Lin spoke to him as she untaped his soaked diaper, "Now, you need to understand something. You are safe with me. As long as you obey my rules and do as I say, I will do nothing to embarrass you in public or put your job at risk."

She rolled up the soggy diaper and put it in the trash with April's used diaper. She slid one of April's thin diapers under Raylin. It was lucky her roommate and Raylin had similar waist measurements. He instinctively lifted his bottom for her. She could tell this was exciting him despite his hesitation. She taped it on snug enough. She had practiced for some time with April and was good at it.

Mei-Lin offered Raylin her hand to rise and he asked, "How did you find me? I thought I was being careful."

Mei-Lin chuckled, "You sent your private email from your work computer. Your IP address gave you away."

Raylin shook his head, "Why are you doing this?"

She looked at him, "Because I can. That is reason enough for me."

Slowly, Raylin rose. His crinkling diaper announced his return to the living room. Mei-Lin directed him to sit next to April on the couch while Mei-Lin sat in the chair and looked at her handiwork. She could hardly wait to test her new pets.

"It embarrassed April when she exposed her diaper," started Mei-Lin, "Raylin, are you embarrassed to have your diaper on display?"

"No, Mei-Lin," he said.

"Hmm, I think you should call me master," said Mei-Lin, "NO, you both should call me Mistress!"

Raylin answered her, "Yes, Mistress."

"Very good, April. Raylin is also wearing a diaper. What do you think about that?"

April looked shyly at Raylin, "He's cute."

Mei-Lin queried her, "He's cute, what?"

April added, "He's cute, Mistress."

"Very good. Raylin, April is wearing a diaper and her sexy lace bra. Do you like what you see?" Mei-Lin asked.

"Yes, Mistress," said Raylin, "I do."

"April, tell Raylin how you feel," said Mei-Lin.

April eyes darted around, chasing some imaginary item on the floor, "No, I don't think I can."

Mei-Lin used her sternest voice, "April, tell him or face the consequences."

April shook her head no in defiance of her mistress. Her fear of punishment was less than her fear of expressing her crush on Raylin. Mei-Lin turned and left the living room for her own room.

• BoTox changed the title to The Diaper Hack (Chapter 13 - 9/13/2020)

Chapter 14

When Mei-Lin returned to the living room, she brought with her a large wooden paddle. She carried it in her right hand and swung it into her left palm. It was a substantial instrument. Tonight was its christening across April's bottom. Where did Mei-Lin get that?

April's eyes were wide and she tried to speak, "I'm sorry, Mei-Lin, Mistress Mei-Lin."

"Too late," said Mei-Lin, "Come here, across my lap."

April slowly stood and walked to her mistress's chair. She kneeled across Mei-Lin's lap. She yanked April's diaper down and bared the blonde’s smooth, round bottom. The first stroke landed on her behind with a crack. Raylin could not look away. Mei-Lin continued the blows until she had landed 10 swats on the blonde's rear. Red streaks criss crossed her creamy behind.

Mei-Lin pulled the girl’s diaper back into place and sent her back to her seat, "Raylin, I saw you watching April's ass. Did you have naughty thoughts? Stand up."

"No, Mistress," said Raylin, but his diaper had a bulge that caught him in a lie.

"Raylin, assume the position over my lap," instructed Mei-Lin with authority.

He complied reluctantly, "Yes, Mistress."

Mei-Lin pulled his diaper down, commenting, "Next time I see your bare bottom, I want your entire diaper area hairless."

"Yes, Mistress," he said from his position over her lap.

Mei-Lin swung the wooden paddle as hard as she could. Raylin jumped with the first one. It surprised him a small woman like Mei-Lin could muster such an intensive blow to his bottom. Five strokes later, she pulled his diaper back across his rear. He returned to his seat. That went so well, Mei-Lin wanted to see if there were limits to what they would do for her.

"April, go to the kitchen and fill a pitcher with water and bring two glasses with you," she said, "I want to see how well those diapers hold up."

"Yes, Mei-L, Mistress Mei-Lin," said April.

She returned with a large blue pitcher and two drinking glasses. Mei-Lin took the pitcher and poured the glasses equally full. She placed a glass on the coffee table in front of each of them.

"Drink up," said Mei-Lin.

Raylin sipped on his for two or three gulps. April looked at her glass and turned it up, drinking it all in one go. Mei-Lin smiled and poured them another glass each. April slammed hers like she was drinking tequila. Raylin needed a few gulps to get his water down.

"Now we wait and have a conversation," said Mei-Lin, "April, tell Raylin how long you have had a crush on him."

April had lost some of her shyness, "Only since the first time we met for advising on my degree program. I thought you were classically cute."

Raylin blushed, "I noticed you, too. As an advisor and an instructor, I shouldn't become involved with my students."

They chatted for a while. Mei-Lin mostly listened and interjected a question here and there to keep the discussion going. She noticed April tapping her knees together after 30 minutes. Was she trying to keep her diaper dry? Was her bladder urging her to void?

Mei-Lin poured the last glass of water from the pitcher for each of her diapered playthings, "Drink up. I want to see which of you wets first."

It took another 20 minutes before Raylin gasped and the wetness strip in his diaper faded from yellow to blue.

Mei-Lin laughed, "April, feel Raylin's diaper. Rub it until he can't stand it anymore. Raylin, rub April's diaper until she wets herself as you did."

April put her hand out but hesitated to touch his wet diaper. Mei-Lin moved closer and guided April's hand to Raylin's crotch and forced her to stroke him. He was already firm. Mei-Lin took Raylin's hand and positioned it on April's mound and started him rubbing her where it would do the most good.

Raylin wasn't able to hold back for very long. April and Mei-Lin both saw him tense up in his abdomen and between his legs. April didn't care, she was feeling the tingle in her diaper and wanted more. She ground into Raylin's hand. Her breathing was shallow and quick as Raylin let out a gasp. His rubbing pushed April to her climax and a full release of her bladder.

Mei-Lin chuckled, "Congratulations! You came together!"

When it was over, she had April change Raylin's diaper. His shrinking member no longer stretching his diaper. Next she had Raylin change April's diaper and help Mei-Lin put her to bed. She gave Raylin his clothes. Once he dressed, Mei-Lin walked him to the door.

You can change the diaper when you get home, but I want you to put another one on. Be here at six o'clock tomorrow evening and bring more of those thick diapers if you have any left," said Mei-Lin.

• Like 1
  • BoTox changed the title to The Diaper Hack (Chapter 14 - 9/14/2020)

Chapter 15

The whole next day, Raylin replayed the events of the previous night. Was he imagining it? Did he dream the whole thing? His phone showed his track for the evening and he had spent several hours at the home of Mei-Lin and April, Mistress Mei-Lin.

April and Raylin exchanged knowing glances before the class started, but they said nothing. Raylin couldn't help but wonder if a diapered April attended his class. He wondered if April thought the same thing about him?

April returned home for the day after her last class and she waited for Mei-Lin to put her in a diaper. She was so horny thinking of Raylin that she would spontaneously explode at the slightest touch of her diaper. Mei-Lin inwardly beamed. It firmly established her control in April's mind.

"Not so fast. Raylin will be here at six. We'll have a little supper and some fun later," she said.

April let out a disappointed sigh, "OK, I'll help with supper. What are we having?"

Mei-Lin responded, "Chicken wraps, salad and diet lemonade. Get the lettuce washed and I'll make the wraps."

How effortlessly April fell under Mei-Lin's control. Raylin had tumbled into her lap much easier than she could have hoped. It boosted Mei-Lin's ego at her recent accomplishments. It was time to unleash her long repressed creative side.

Raylin arrived promptly at six o'clock. He brought in a backpack full of something. Mei-Lin hoped it was the thick diapers. She finished the wraps and the lettuce tossed into a large salad bowl. April was setting the counter for them. Mei-Lin hugged Raylin and patted his bottom. He was definitely diapered. She tingled at the prospect.

"Right on time, Raylin," said Mei-Lin, "Did you bring some of your thick diapers?"

Raylin nodded, "Yes, Mistress. They are in my backpack."

Mei-Lin smiled, "Great! Let's get April into one of them and both of you need to strip down to just your diapers. I enjoy seeing them. Don't you?"

Raylin nodded in agreement, his thoughts expressed as bulging in his jeans. April blushed at the thought of being diapered in something thicker than the store diapers she had been wearing. It made her underwear moist at the prospect.

Mei-Lin pointed the way to April's bedroom, "Raylin, I'd like you to do the honors with April."

He grabbed his backpack and trotted to catch up. April spread out the changing mat on her bed. Raylin pulled out one of his diapers. They were three times as thick as the store brand and an inch wider. He spread the garment out and worked his way along it, shaping it into a cup in the center.

April stripped off her shoes, skirt and panties. It distracted Raylin, seeing her blonde pubic hair. He wanted her and she wanted him. Mei-Lin broke their staring session by clearing her throat.

"Oh, you two won't be having sex tonight," said Mei-Lin, "Not until I say so. I have something to enforce it."

Mei-Lin went to April's closet and opened a box she had stored there earlier in the week. Once she found out Raylin was both April's sex object and her own diaper fetish cohort, she knew she would need a few things. The box contained a rubber-lined steel chastity belt. She displayed it for her pets.

April blurted out, "What is that?"

"You forget the 'Mistress' in that question," said Mei-Lin with a hint of a sneer, "This will protect your virtue when I'm not around. Your pleasure will be when I say so. Look at what I had engraved on it."

She held it for April to read out loud, "Mistress Mei-Lin's Pussy!"

Mei-Lin fastened the metal band around the blonde's waist and pulled the center strap up between her legs. It clicked in the back with a satisfying metallic echo. The key went on Mei-Lin's keychain. The belt covered April's slit in a solid metal band. The only sizeable hole was in the rear.

"Mistress, how will I use the bathroom? It is solid in front," said April.

Mei-Lin stated, "That is the diaper chastity model. Your void will leak out any way it can. That's why you will wear diapers from now on."

April's mouth hung open. Mei-Lin made a circular motion with her finger to continue. Raylin taped the diaper on April over the chastity belt. The process visibly excited him. He applied her diaper expertly, probably better than Mei-Lin could have.

April explored her new diaper. The padding was gloriously thick and the padding was incredibly loud. If she were not at home, the noise would have been very embarrassing. Then she felt her mound. It was unyielding. The metal band obstructed any attempt to touch her sex. Her shoulders slumped.

"Don't worry, April, Raylin will get his own gift with his diaper change," said Mei-Lin, "Now, off with your clothes. Nothing but diapers for you two tonight."

Raylin's eyes grew wider. He dropped his jeans to reveal a large wet spot high on the front of his diaper. Mei-Lin patted it lightly. April unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her white bra and erect nipples. Raylin pulled off his polo shirt and both of her submissives were just like she liked them.

"Come, time for dinner," said Mei-Lin as she left the room, expecting to her subs to follow. They were all seated, two in diapers, one not, and they passed plates around. They spoke of their day. Nothing interesting happened, but Mei-Lin could tell there was a knowing glance between April and Raylin. She guessed they had both wet themselves.

When they cleaned the kitchen to Mei-Lin's satisfaction, she called her pets for inspection. April had a small wet spot but plenty of capacity left. Raylin had soaked the front of his diaper and it still aroused him. That wouldn't do.

• Like 1
  • BoTox changed the title to The Diaper Hack - Complete (Chapter 19 - 9/19/2020)