LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What can I do to make my bowel movement.

What can I do to make my bowel movement more harder?

I'm going on a mini vacation next weekend and staying in a hotel and I'm going to be using my diapers for both uses though I would like to have a nice thick bowel movement.

So what could I eat other than cheese to make it harder?

What can I do to make my bowel movement more harder?
I'm going on a mini vacation next weekend and staying in a hotel and I'm going to be using my diapers for both uses though I would like to have a nice thick bowel movement.
So what could I eat other than cheese to make it harder?

Maybe eat plenty of red meat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been on a kind of diet to loose some weight, and it has done ok!. The side effect of coarse, has been kind of getting backed up, but not in a bad way....my system is generally slow anyways, but here is what I eat almost daily, and it will produce your desired results...bigtime!:

Morning, I eat 2 large hard boiled eggs, and drink either water, of a big cup of coffee. This lasts me quite a while with out getting hungry. ?

Later in the day, say around 4 pm, I mix the following ( it might sound gross, but it isn't) :

1/2 cup of dried potato flakes (dried instant mashed potatos)

1/2 cup of instant plain oatmeal

1 can of condensed vegetable soup ( I use vegetable beef since it tastes better) ?

1 can of water.

mix all ingrediants, heat in a microwave on high for 2 minutes, remove and stir, then back in thev oven for another 2 minutes.  

remove, stir and enjoy!!!. Like I daid, it sounds gross, but if anything, it makes for just a thick veggie ( or beef veggie) stew, as the potatoes and oatmeal act as fillers / extenders. 

NOW!!! If you eat this in the say...late afternoon, it should hold you for the rest of the day. It is a low carb diet filling, but not high in fat or other stuff (carbs are what makes you fat!) 

If I do get hungry, I eat nuts...preferably almonds....any flavor. A 3oz pack will curb your appitite and help you keep going, and kill your appitite. 

On top of all this is drinking a LOT of water!! I try to drink at LEAST 2 quarts (64 oz) of water a day. Remember those potatoes and oatmeal??? They are still thirsty down there!!

I also kind of cheat here, as I take a fiber supliment, either metimucil, fiber capsules or tablets....water is important with these as well!

The "end" result...?? A HUGE, very firm, heavy,  toilet clogging load!!! For me...every couple of days...and man... It will fill up and weigh down the seat of your pants!!!! Very satisfying..

I have been going astray on this...ie:eating other stuff because of boredom, or hunger if I ate to early....or because it is there, and I don't have any Almonds ( or other nuts)

Generally though, I am happy with this. It is a double winner in it helped me loose a few pounds ( which I might have gained back due to.....ummm...'snacking' ...yeah...thats it!) But it has also helped me produce those much coveted "big firm ones" that I, and evidently others, enjoy ?

So give this a shot if it sounds interesting, and post the results if desired.....but basically that is what I have been doing, ....or 'dooing' so to speek. 

Hope this helps someone have a fulfilling day!!! ?

qwack

5 hours ago, square_duck said:

I have been on a kind of diet to loose some weight, and it has done ok!. The side effect of coarse, has been kind of getting backed up, but not in a bad way....my system is generally slow anyways, but here is what I eat almost daily, and it will produce your desired results...bigtime!:

Morning, I eat 2 large hard boiled eggs, and drink either water, of a big cup of coffee. This lasts me quite a while with out getting hungry. ?

Later in the day, say around 4 pm, I mix the following ( it might sound gross, but it isn't) :

1/2 cup of dried potato flakes (dried instant mashed potatos)

1/2 cup of instant plain oatmeal

1 can of condensed vegetable soup ( I use vegetable beef since it tastes better) ?

1 can of water.

mix all ingrediants, heat in a microwave on high for 2 minutes, remove and stir, then back in thev oven for another 2 minutes.  

remove, stir and enjoy!!!. Like I daid, it sounds gross, but if anything, it makes for just a thick veggie ( or beef veggie) stew, as the potatoes and oatmeal act as fillers / extenders. 

NOW!!! If you eat this in the say...late afternoon, it should hold you for the rest of the day. It is a low carb diet filling, but not high in fat or other stuff (carbs are what makes you fat!) 

If I do get hungry, I eat nuts...preferably almonds....any flavor. A 3oz pack will curb your appitite and help you keep going, and kill your appitite. 

On top of all this is drinking a LOT of water!! I try to drink at LEAST 2 quarts (64 oz) of water a day. Remember those potatoes and oatmeal??? They are still thirsty down there!!

I also kind of cheat here, as I take a fiber supliment, either metimucil, fiber capsules or tablets....water is important with these as well!

The "end" result...?? A HUGE, very firm, heavy,  toilet clogging load!!! For me...every couple of days...and man... It will fill up and weigh down the seat of your pants!!!! Very satisfying..

I have been going astray on this...ie:eating other stuff because of boredom, or hunger if I ate to early....or because it is there, and I don't have any Almonds ( or other nuts)

Generally though, I am happy with this. It is a double winner in it helped me loose a few pounds ( which I might have gained back due to.....ummm...'snacking' ...yeah...thats it!) But it has also helped me produce those much coveted "big firm ones" that I, and evidently others, enjoy ?

So give this a shot if it sounds interesting, and post the results if desired.....but basically that is what I have been doing, ....or 'dooing' so to speek. 

Hope this helps someone have a fulfilling day!!! ?

qwack

Instead of oatmeal could I use cream of wheat?  I'm not find of oatmeal.

19 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Instead of oatmeal could I use cream of wheat?  I'm not find of oatmeal.

Uhhhh......I guess. *shrug* you could try it and see how it tastes. With everything mixed together and heated, you can't really taste much else except the soup flavor....well...maybe the potatoes....but, again.give it a shot...can't hurt, and you may find it works......or does'nt. It's your meal...do as you see fit. ?

If you really want big and firm eat cereal and lots of vegetables and fruits. Its all natural and cleans out the pipes thoroughly. A good diet of fish and red meats and plenty of rice and pasta. Go easy on the spices like black pepper and salt, all they do is make the intestines excrete more water. If you are a big onion and garlic fan, by all means indulge. I am very regular and always fill my diaper with a good firm load. Enjoy and yes oatmeal is great, but not all of us like oatmeal. Snack on dry cereal too, you will be surprised what the end product is. Hugs and enjoy that poop !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have been trying to drop a few pounds as well. Reduced calories really hasn’t made much difference, so I have been trying to reduce my intake of carbs as well. This is hard to do since I love pasta dishes, ramen, and potatoes. I switched to cereal for breakfast, a small weight watchers dinner for lunch, then something more fulfilling for dinner. I have been interested in trying the keto diet, but seems it would be rather expensive with meat prices nowadays, and there is not a lot of veggies I really like.