LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

urges and fat stomachs

Hey guys, when I was in high school I did sit ups for cross country.  Though, I never attained that buff six pack.  Now, I  don't care for six packs either or most alcohol.  I sure can eat, so my waist has managed to ballon to 38" jean size from 32".  I guess as we get older, things don't work the same and I feel like I have urges and can't seem to hold it as well.  I feel like I have a bazillion muscles in my stomach and bladder.  I almost feel like if they aren't all tensed up, I will let loose.  I get tired of those urges since it's constantly on my mind.  But boy there are days when I can hold it, but I sure do get tired of that doing that.  Does my fat stomach push on the bladder? Do you have similar experiences?

I would definitely be considered overweight, but it doesn't seem to cause any bladder issues for me. However, a quick Google search does suggest that carrying extra weight can put undue pressure on the pelvic floor muscles, causing urinary incontinence. However, it could be a sign of something more serious, such as diabetes, so you may want to check with your doctor and not rely on a search engine or random strangers in the internet.

10 hours ago, 2sail2 said:

Hey guys, when I was in high school I did sit ups for cross country.  Though, I never attained that buff six pack.  Now, I  don't care for six packs either or most alcohol.  I sure can eat, so my waist has managed to ballon to 38" jean size from 32".  I guess as we get older, things don't work the same and I feel like I have urges and can't seem to hold it as well.  I feel like I have a bazillion muscles in my stomach and bladder.  I almost feel like if they aren't all tensed up, I will let loose.  I get tired of those urges since it's constantly on my mind.  But boy there are days when I can hold it, but I sure do get tired of that doing that.  Does my fat stomach push on the bladder? Do you have similar experiences?

Welcome to your life as a 50-something male...

You will pee more frequently as you get older.  That's a fact.  As your car gets older, 10 or 15 years or more, doesn't it drip oil or sometimes leak a little radiator fluid?  I went from a 36 inch waist in high school to a 44 inch waist now.  Age is one thing but also a belly does inhibit your bladder some.  Maybe not significantly and there are a lot of other age factors, but yes, being overweight can and does affect your bladder to some degree.

Time to talk to the Doc. That kind of thing is normal at your age and called an enlarged prostate, medically BHP, but there is an outside chance of prostatecancer