LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Women’s Onseie- Trying to find: Help please!

I am looking for a women’s onesie that has the style, cut, and find a a stretchy/hugging camisole. An extra seam at the waist and maybe some less stretchy fabric (or at least supportive/strong) would be ideal.

What I have in mind is for day to day use; very utilitarian just like a camisole typically is.

I can’t find any onesie that has

A scoop/v neck

——which limits my choices for tops.

Onesies that are cut with breasts in mind, and then actually contour back to the rib cage/torso. (Therefore allowing for tighter fitting tops , since you don’t have a 3 inch gap of air between the bottom of your boobs, and the top of the diaper.

Still looking for the wider crotch to more evenly support the diaper (rather than support panties, surgical recovery etc). Normal buttons would be nice at crotch, but I could do hooks.

I also am, like typical camisole wanting it sleeveless, with the shoulder bands being just slightly wider than a regular bra, and not much wider max than a sports bra.

Extras! A scoop back option.

I know camisoles can come in different fabric types so I’d really prefer the stretchy, thinish, clingy/compression and form fitting.

With what I have in mind I could get these in standard colors. Including white, beige, and black.

With the cut I am thinking I would expect the onesie to hug the edge of the diaper at the waist (no one with concealment as I have other stuff for that).

I’ve been searching far and wide and have tried the onesies available from kins, Northshore, and zip medical.

I’m slightly surprised something doesn’t exist like this that is marketed towards the medical incontinence community. Surely there has to be women who are still mid career, or if disabled for other reasons still care about their own fashion choices.

I’ve considered Etsy or the like but would rather not depend on custom ordering/one person.

Likewise many of the abdl outlets are slightly better, but tend to have only loose fitting/printed stuff which I definitely do not want.

Price point I’d think around $50 US would be reasonable for a higher quality/durability item.

If anyone has ideas on this, knows where one can be purchased, or knows of an Etsy store that fits the bill please let me know.

PS. Ladies, is this something that you would be interested in having available for purchase? I would consider this the female gender version the “Golf Shirt” onesie for men.

Thanks!

Boy ah er Girl you are talking a custom fitting to the infinity level.

Not exactly an everyday item found in the average department store (if one is open with the virus).

Might browse eBay if you haven't and find a seller that sells ABDL clothing and make an inquiry about custom alterations.

ETSY would be right up the alley for the custom application but where to find one - browse for something close and inquire.

Alternatively maybe split a onesie at the waist mating a well fitting top of your design to the bottom with  your requirements.

Think along the line of maybe a leotard top mated with onesie bottom.

Have a tailor/seamstress close by see what can be conjured up.

With a wide crotch diaper panty possible to split the crotch to accommodate the snaps - your HOOKS !

In this day and era age if you can imagine it - it can be done - Price being perhaps the only problem.

10 hours ago, BlakeJordan said:

I am looking for a women’s onesie that has the style, cut, and find a a stretchy/hugging camisole. An extra seam at the waist and maybe some less stretchy fabric (or at least supportive/strong) would be ideal.

There was a Etsy seller who made custom Onesies.  Over a year ago someone posted a link in the forums to me so I could order some but I do not know what happened to it.

Thank you everyone! Sometimes you just can’t find the right words for google gods.

[mention]willnotwill [/mention] these fit my description exactly! I just ordered the amazon one as it was the only one I could easily verify if it were 2 or 3 snaps.

But oh girl! I am definitely gonna have to rethink my wardrobe a bit with some the cute (and adult acceptable) onesie options. I was already heading towards skirts for ease of change...so many options!

Thanks again everyone! I feel so hopeful I can continue to have some semblance of fashion. The fact that “cute” is back in with the millennials certainly helps expand my appropriate options besides “women’s business casual”