LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I just got my first cloth diaper

So I just got into cloth diapers. For years I've used disposable ones, and they suck lol. I got them from a local supplier and it is a godsend. It holds so much! But on to the main point. I have some questions: 1 how often do I change? (I had 3 full accidents before I changed) 2 is there any you all recommend? 3 Is it ok to wash them daily?(I bought 4 pairs plus vinal pants for them) I had the first pairs on for 6hrs each. Please don't make fun of me I'm new to this

I applaud your going to cloth, and of course would not make fun of you. I should hope no one else would either, no reason to. 
So, the question of how often you should change. It will be more often then your disposables for sure. But it depends on many factors. If you’ve wet, you shouldn’t wait to long to change out, even once. But again, it depends somewhat on how much you wet. If you wet once, and really soak it, don’t sit in it to long. Urine will turn into ammonia, and that will irritate skin. Cloth diapers, unlike disposables don’t have a lining, to keep the urine away from your skin. If you can feel your diaper is wet from urine, probably a good idea to change it out as soon as possible. You said, you had 3 full accidents. What’s important is, how long a time frame this occurred in. If it was say 3 hours, then you know you’re good at least that long, if you didn’t feel irritated. Some people are more easily irritated from stale urine, then others. 
You second question, I’m not quite sure what you’re asking for? What type of cloth diaper, or what brand? I like flannel diapers. I believe they work well, and are quite comfy. There are a few good vendors out there. https://www.babykins.com/ , https://www.plastic-pants.com/ , and https://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com/ 

There are more, but that’s a good start for you. 
Your third question, daily washing is fine. Actually, it’s best to deal with a wet cloth diaper as soon as possible. But remember, any fabric will eventually wear out, from washing, and constant use. Don’t worry to much though, your cloth diaper should last you a good long time with proper care. If you use fabric softeners, it will shorten the life of the diaper. Some people use them anyway, and just anticipate replacing more often. That’s up to you. 
Here is a good link, that can give you more information on washing cloth. It deals more with soiled baby diapers, but good info regardless.

https://www.verywellfamily.com/how-to-wash-cloth-diapers-p2-293766

Good luck, I hope this can help you.

Oh, I wanted to just mention about plastic pants too. Extra care is needed for them too. Best to do is, just rinse them in soap and cold water in the sink. Then hang them to dry, maybe in the bathtub, or shower, but never out in the sun! You can help the drying, if you towel dry them before hanging them up. The waist and leg bands take the longest to dry. 

Hi.  You'll find plenty of threads about this if you search around on here.  Don't leave wet nappies more than 48 hours before washing them.  Wash at 60 degrees C (not cooler).  If you wear full-time you'll have a full machine load anyway in 48 hours or less.  Soiled nappies need dealing with straight away - clean them off as best you can, then leave them soaking until you can wash them.  You don't need to soak wet nappies, although some people do.  Get a container with a lid for your wet nappies - I use two plastic buckets with lids.

How often to change depends on how absorbent your nappies are.  I need 2 or 3 during the day, and another for overnight.

Don't use fabric softeners or dryer sheets, they will leave a coating on your diapers.

If you need to put your plastic panties into the was, use a lingerie bag to protect them.

Change when you feel uncomfortable or before you leak. I like wet diapers, so I tend to stay in them longer.

Don't forget you can add more layers for absorption (and waddle).

There's a few different types of cloth diapers out there. 

There's the traditional pin-on diapers which need to be folded, pinned on, and require plastic pants to be worn over top.  However these do last the longest out of all types of cloth diapers. 

There's also pocket diapers, which have a waterproof outer layer and a pocket on the inside for absorbent inserts.  This is the most versatile type, as you can change the number of inserts to make it more absorbent or discreet.

A third type are all-in-ones.  These are probably the most convenient type although some require plastic pants. 

With all cloth diapers, it's important to use baby powder or barrier cream as that will help prevent diaper rash.

I’ve just got cloth diapers the ones that need folding due to the fact that I’m not experienced in folding and pinning them I’ve folded them so they fit in my pocket diapers.

On 8/8/2020 at 5:53 PM, Heartless 10101 said:

So I just got into cloth diapers. For years I've used disposable ones, and they suck lol. I got them from a local supplier and it is a godsend. It holds so much! But on to the main point. I have some questions: 1 how often do I change? (I had 3 full accidents before I changed) 2 is there any you all recommend? 3 Is it ok to wash them daily?(I bought 4 pairs plus vinal pants for them) I had the first pairs on for 6hrs each. Please don't make fun of me I'm new to this

Hi and welcome to the retro-world of washable diapers! When I was born in 1964 although several brands of disposables had been invented, Pampers were not widely sold. Besides, my family only believed in classic gauze diapers, pins and vinyl panties.

Wash your diapers as soon as practical, at least every other day. Don't wear the same diaper more than 6 hours or maybe 8 at night.

Gotta go now.

• 3 months later...

...I didn't care for the folding of diapers to make it the right size, so now all 30 or so of my diapers are strictly the "pre-fold" type from "AdultClothDiaperCo" which I absolutely just love. To me, a correct sized pre-fold cloth diaper is the best one can get, to me, anyways. Have pre-fold gauze daytimes, gauze nighttimes, birdseye daytimes, birdseye nighttimes & gauze contours. I love them!!! Wouldn't trade them for anything and took the advice of several here including Angela above about cloth diapers & their differences. Thank you Angela and the others that convinced me on what to try and what to go with.

• 5 weeks later...

Once you are.IC there are  no accidents ,just your body.an diapers doing there job. Your body.jss to eli.inate waste , your diaper has to Control it.

I use cloth also ,no am changed by the clock , every 4 hours I need to be cathererized so it's a good change point, my diapers can control 6 hours however always knowing should.spmething come up and a change  can't   be done you R

e  oberex can't be done you.are covered,I.cant change myself anymore ,so you may be different ,however having an.esyabloshed routine will keepn you from having emergencies needing a change.

The more you wasb them and break them in the softer and more 2nd skin like they become.