LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How old were you when you started wearing diapers?

asta

Potty trained at 7.

Forced into diapers at 6 for non parental road trips until I was 13.

Frequent Bedwetter from 8-16.

Increasingly frequent accidents in my pants during the day from 9 to 14.

I stopped having wetting accidents at 14. 

I realized at about 19 that I missed the family forcing me to be diapered on trips. I discovered pull-ups (which weren't a thing when I was growing up). I wore pull-ups for most of my college years then I got married and he was the opposite of my family and insisted that I hold it on trips. I had one accident and it didn't end pleasurably for me. 

I left him, met a new guy who also didn't want me to be able to go to the bathroom without thinking. I left him in 2017 so at 29 I discovered that I actually really really enjoyed diapers. 

My current partner/ husband knew this going in. He supports me and buys me all the diapers and pull-ups I need. He also helps me when he's not working to ensure that I am changed promptly and that I don't get rashes or any other issues. He's firmly strict about helping remind me that I need to be diapered before bed, and that I need to at the very least be in a pullup during the day. 

• Like 1

I want to say 13-14, somewhere in there. I remember it was middle school, but can’t exactly pin down the year. I managed to get some Goodnites in a not-so-great method, and became hooked ever since. I will say I had thoughts for years before as a kid wanting to wear them again, but I never acted on it until that age.

My first memories of nappies are from when I was still in them the first time. I can recall wetting my pants somewhere near 3, promptly resulting in a grouchy mum, and a cloth nappy foe me. I also remember a fascination with nappies, I liked touching them.

My next memories are at age 5, discovering a container of baby nappies and plastic pants in a storage room. That started my more overt nappy wearing where I would try to sneak those nappies to bed with me, returning them in the morning. Somewhere in there at about age 6, I let myself wet the bed a few times to try and get back into nappies, instead getting my nose rubbed into the mattress while being yelled at.  Regardless, I kept wearing the nappies I found until they didn't fit.

After that, nappies were in short supply. I would steal them from extended family members during visits, although baby nappies didn't fit any more. My first memory of buying them is at about age 13, saving up my pocket money for the rare occasions my mum was out. They got me through my early teens.

At age 17, I bought my first adult nappies, those horrible belted things. They served the purpose, scratched the itch until I started using towels and plastic pants.

My first actual adult nappies were tena supers. They leaked regularly, although that may be because I was filling them to capacity when I wore.

Memories after that aren't as clear because there were so many occasions. I did try abstaining at times, but the desire always came back.

• 1 month later...

Around 30 for me. I was watching a late night show and Daily Diapers website was mentioned. I had a look purchased a pack of nappies from a pharmacy (I was so nervous). Been hooked since.

• 8 months later...

I started making diapers with Kleenex and toilet paper around 8-9. I would also steal diapers from the nursery at church. My dad did the children’s services so we would go when there wasn’t anyone else there, so I would sneak in there when he was busy.

My dad had me start helping out at our family store when I was 11. I would bike to the Dollar General near me and spend my paycheck on baby diapers/pull-ups/wipes. I could fit into size 6 diapers pretty well. Once my parents got me a debit card and checking account I started ordering thing online, my parents only caught me once. I told them I had trouble keeping dry at night and they bought it.

Things really changed when I got to college, while I wore less frequently due to roommates and being busy, I finally tried adult diapers. My first pack was the certainty tab-briefs from Walgreens. That was also when I started occasionally using diapers for #2. I only worked part time but saved up to order some ABU Simple Ultra, that’s when I found out just how good premium diapers were.

I’m now 22 and living on my own. For the past year I have been 14/5 and 24/2 on the weekend, using my diapers 90% of the time for #1 and 50% for #2. Hoping to eventually be 24/7 but don’t currently wear at work since my scrubs are a bit thin and I’m afraid even my daytime diaper will show through. I’ve tried a couple times and don’t think anyone has noticed but have always chickened out to going full-time. Still wouldn’t go #2 in them at work, especially working around patients, still think it’s rude to be going #1 around them anyways since I am not incontinent.

8 when started playing with an old box of Pampers I found when staying at my grandparents place. That was pretty casual and infrequent though. I remember the summer when I was 12 being the turning point when it got a LOt more intense and I started buying my own and wearing every chance I got (mainly at night, when my family was asleep)

• 1 month later...

I was 12.  For some reason always had a fascination with the, (Commercial and seeing diapers in the store, and friends who has younger siblings that wore).    I ended up buying a pack of pullups from the town store ( rode by bike 5 miles) and got them home as quickly as possible.  After that i found my friends grandmother had to wear diapers and wore depends briefs and attends briefs.  I remember always going over and they would be laying out so i would snag a few. (Grandmother was in a home at that point and they had no need for the diapers).  At the age of 16 i told my best friend who was a girl and she worked at the local pharmacy where I would get old packs that would be tossed, and she would get me a pack for my birthday.  At the age of 18 i bought my own cases of attends and it grew from there.  Been a diaper lover for 25 years now, and have tired countless brands.  Current diaper stash is close to 600 diapers and counting.

I was 21 yrs old when I got put back into diapers. because I couldn't use the potty anymore and my folks along with my doctors felt that it was best that I stayed in diapers than to be using the potty. I couldn't use the potty anymore because of of medical issues that made it impossible for me to potty like an adult, big kid or grown up anymore. So the day I got thrown back into diapers, my folks threw out all my adult underwear and they replaced them with adult diapers. Since then, I've been kept in diapers and never got the chance to potty train and instead I was diaper trained and trained to go in just my adult diapers instead of the potty.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my story.

I was in middle school and had the house to myself. My parents took my siblings to swim practice so I knew I'd knew i would have a few hours to myself.

My sister is a few years younger than me but fully potty trained. We kept pullups for her in the house as a "backups" for trips or sleepovers.

At the time, i was in the habit of wearing her panties any chance i got to be alone in the house. As soon as my family left I'd run to her room, open her drawer and "play" with them.
I loved all the soft fabrics and designs. All my boy underwear were tighty whites up until almost high school. But she had princesses, unicorns and cartoon characters on her panties. And i wanted some for myself for awhile. 

I would also routinely play with her Barbies while alone. I used to play with them when i was younger (my parents were very loving and accepting) and my sister inherited my collection when she was born. And she also got her own.

Well, this time when i went to grab a Barbie, the bag of pullups fell from the shelf too. I immediately got curious. I barely remembered wearing diapers/pullups as a kid.

but these ones had Disney Princesses on them! and i could squeeze into her panties (just barely) so why not try a pullup.

I ran in the bathroom and slid into it. It felt electric seeing Ariel and Cinderella playing on my pullup. I even forgot about the Barbie i sat on the counter (who watched me model the pullup)

I left it on for awhile as i cleaned up my sisters room, putting away the panties and dolls i played with. Then about 20 mins before my family was due to arrive home, I decided i would try wetting the pullup.

I ran into the bathroom and just went. it felt AMAZING! but then  i began to leak and i panicked. I jumped in the tub and ripped off the pullup. I threw down a whole roll of toilet paper trying to clean up the leakage on the floor .

I ended up rushing to our neighbors house (it was trash pickup day) and throwing the pullup in their bin not more than 2 minutes before my family got home.

Thankfully i wasn't caught haha. The urge to wear pullups faded but has since come alive again in the last few year. I'm currently wearing girls goodnites a few times a week and trying to squeeze into pullups again. 

• Like 1

I wanted diapers and plastic pants right after I was out of them. Then when I was six I found one of my old diapers in a rag bag I pulled it up on myself and pooped it, I then hid it under my bed but it was found and nothing was said to me. Then for a few years on and off I would do the towel thing but never used it. Then at 11 I found a pair of toddler size gerber plastic pants in the street and I very aroused. But once  I got my own place at 23 I started wearing every weekend up till now.

• Like 1
On 9/3/2020 at 11:27 AM, Alex Bridges said:

About ten minutes old probably.

And after a brief respite (get it?) from about ages 3-12, I tried a diaper again one thanksgiving weekend at the family lake house where someone had left one in the room that had a crib in it. From there, the odd diaper episode when I had access to one, which was really just me holding it against myself and peeing.

It escalated to me faking bedwetting on and off from grades 8-11, wearing during the day when I could get away with it and buying them myself when I could. Stole a package of high quality diapers from a nursing home I volunteered at in 12th grade. I’d occasionally went to the lake house on my own and spent the weekend diapered through high school.

Had my own apartment beginning second semester of sophomore year of college and started wearing regularly. This is when I wore outside the house for the first time.

I became almost 24/7 about four years ago. Still pretty much in that phase, except wearing even more these last six months because I’m working from home. When the office reopens, I’m only going to go once a week, so my 24/7ness should continue with that minor exception and a few other places.

My friends and I were 9 to 11.  I talked my two younger friends into trying on some diapers and they said it sounded fun.

We had a diaper club in Fort Wayne and eventually had more than 10 regular diaper wears playing all over the Crestwood subdivision by 1962.  Only cloth diapers and plastic pants.  Sometimes we wet our diapers and changed each other.  One of the guys older sisters enjoyed seeing us all in diapers and usually washed our diapers.

• Like 1

Similar to Princess Sophie99, I used to create makeshift diapers from toilet tissue and Kleenex at about the same age, around 8 or 9.  I followed that up when I created my own space to hide and dream in abandoned equipment piled behind my dad's shop, (there was lots of it so I made what I called my private forte) and started to collect old dish towels and some similar old thin bath towels for this purpose in my forte.  Unfortunately, after being used as diapers and left to dry there, they soon smelled to high heaven and had to be discarded which they were again under the piles of metal out there.  Funny when years later while collecting this pile for scrap, old rotted bits of yellowed cloth were noticed, and I suggested maybe an animal drug these things into this pile?  I picked up my habit again in mid twenties, when working on the road in remote locations, I would on occasion pick up a package of adult diapers and enjoy a drive around the countryside in the evening in my wet pampers.  Later in my working career when traveling to distant locations and staying in hotels, I would pack a diaper bag for the overnights in hotels, and spent many a night in wet diapers prior to my retirement.  Now, it is on special occasions that I get to enjoy my diapers, but as my water works continues to deteriorate, and I am already using daily incon pads in my panties, it may be soon that I will get my wish and find diapers are a daily occurrence.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was in college so around 21 -22 years old started buying diapers and just cheap ones wasn’t till much later that I found the good stuff to order online. First diaper I tried was Crinklz. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I was probably 5 or 6 in the early 1950s and already out of diapers.  For reasons that I cannot explain, I had a desire to poop in my underpants.  There were no diapers in my house, so I would stuff old towels or old pillow cases found in the basement into my underpants and poop.  I would get excited whenever I was around a toddler who was still in diapers. It was the 1950s and rubber pants were always visible.   The sight of their rubber pants would drive me crazy.  I even tried making rubber pants with old shower curtain material, but that didn't work out so well. This all happened when I was 6,7,8 years of age.  I was not able to acquire real cloth diapers or rubber pants that fit me until I was approximately 25 years of age.  As I've said in other posts, I'm almost 74 years old and I still love pinning on cloth diapers with my plastic pants.  I feel safe, secure and a little babyish (helpless) when wearing and using.  They excite me too.  Many happy endings in my diapers.

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...

I was between 11-13 when I started to wear diapers occasionally. It wasn’t until I moved out of my parents house at around 20 and got my own apartment that I went and bought some goodnites training pants and was able to wear them more often cause I wouldn’t have to worry about getting caught wearing them by my parents. 

20 hours ago, Goodniteswearer89 said:

I was between 11-13 when I started to wear diapers occasionally. It wasn’t until I moved out of my parents house at around 20 and got my own apartment that I went and bought some goodnites training pants and was able to wear them more often cause I wouldn’t have to worry about getting caught wearing them by my parents. 

I never had to worry about being caught by my folks. Everyone knew I wet the bed and my nappies were on Show for all to see stacked by my bed.

On 5/31/2022 at 6:06 AM, Kawaharu said:

I was 21 yrs old when I got thrown back into diapers due to my medical conditions and my disability

At 21 I was just about dry at night finally and stopped wearing nappies later that year. I always slept in them even after that following a night on the beer.

1 hour ago, stevewet said:

At 21 I was just about dry at night finally and stopped wearing nappies later that year. I always slept in them even after that following a night on the beer.

At 21 I tried to stay dry but I couldn't and I was thrown back into diapers and they never attempted to potty train me anymore. Instead they keep me in diapers and diaper train me.

I can't possibly remember any of the wearing a diaper when I was young. I re-started wearing diapers at age 66. Alway been a fan of wetting and pooping in my undies or makeshift diaper. I was wetting one day and the thought occured to me I ought to try diapers. Did it and have been hooked since. That was about 9 months ago.

• Like 1