LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How did I only just discover crinklz!

Ames

After a few months of not being able to wear as much as I would have liked to, I finally have some time off work. Having just had payday, I decided to get some diapers that I have yet to try. Crinklz were the first ones and man I have been missing out! They are so comfy and not overly noisy. They may become a fave of mine. Happy DL guys and gals. 

Stay safe x

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

...I only own cloth diapers, but Sunday I was with a "mommy" and she put me in four 2 tape ABU Cushies over the time I was with her due to need changed many times. I will admit, they did feel nice & comfy. I think I may have to get some!!!

Crinklez are great. They fit super well, look good, hold a lot, are very comfy wet and dry, and are almost as cheap as northshore supremes. (Side note, northshore supremes are nice but, when first wetting, the padding gets very hard and stiff until you wet enough for it to get squishy.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, Johaylo said:

Crinklez are great. They fit super well, look good, hold a lot, are very comfy wet and dry, and are almost as cheap as northshore supremes. (Side note, northshore supremes are nice but, when first wetting, the padding gets very hard and stiff until you wet enough for it to get squishy.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

I'm in the UK I don't think we get northshore or at least I haven't seen them yet. I'm still fairly new to the game but having great fun working my way through 

14 minutes ago, littleTomás said:

Crinklz are my favorite diaper, so it's always nice when someone "sees the light" and discovers the best diaper out there ?

I can see why they are your favourites. I took my daughter to football practice and my kids to the river and it has been so comfy. The fit is lovely too. Definitely a winner for me 

7 hours ago, Ames said:

After a few months of not being able to wear as much as I would have liked to, I finally have some time off work. Having just had payday, I decided to get some diapers that I have yet to try. Crinklz were the first ones and man I have been missing out! They are so comfy and not overly noisy. They may become a fave of mine. Happy DL guys and gals. 

Stay safe x

Hi, ive never tried crinklz where did you order them from??  im also in the uk. 

42 minutes ago, triggernum2 said:

Hi, ive never tried crinklz where did you order them from??  im also in the uk. 

Hey, 

I ordered them from the website https://uk.eu.abuniverse.com/#shop

There are a bunch of different diapers on there. I'm gradually working my way through them at the moment. These are my latest order. 

IMG_20200804_140148.jpg

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Ames said:

Hey, 

There are a bunch of different diapers on there. I'm gradually working my way through them at the moment. These are my latest order. 

IMG_20200804_140148.jpg

thanks, they look cute. ive tried alot of brands over the years but never any with print on. i usually use medical ones. ID super slip plastic backed or drylife slip both plastic backed 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, triggernum2 said:

thanks, they look cute. ive tried alot of brands over the years but never any with print on. i usually use medical ones. ID super slip plastic backed or drylife slip both plastic backed 

No worries. These ones aren't as cost effective as the medical ones but I do like to indulge from time to time. I have found that these ones feel nicer and hold a little better. The prints are really cute too. 

8 minutes ago, Ames said:

No worries. These ones aren't as cost effective as the medical ones but I do like to indulge from time to time. I have found that these ones feel nicer and hold a little better. The prints are really cute too. 

are they very absorbent too?? 

8 minutes ago, triggernum2 said:

are they very absorbent too?? 

I think so. I have only been actively wearing diapers for around 9 months and I have found that the Abdl diapers seem to last longer before they become uncomfortable or leak. I work nights too and I can usually make one last the shift before needing to change. With some pvc pants to lessen the bulk

I think so. I have only been actively wearing diapers for around 9 months and I have found that the Abdl diapers seem to last longer before they become uncomfortable or leak. I work nights too and I can usually make one last the shift before needing to change. With some pvc pants to lessen the bulk

14 minutes ago, Ames said:

ive never tried any abdl brands but i will definitely give them ago. i also work nights and usually wear after my shift to help me sleap and also the are great if you wake up needing to pee after drinking tea all night, you don't have to get out of bed and break your sleap ?

11 minutes ago, triggernum2 said:

My favourite time of day is finishing work, changing into a clean diaper and getting comfy with the bed to myself for some sleep. ?I hope you find as much satisfaction from abdl brands as I do. 

My favourite time of day is finishing work, changing into a clean diaper and getting comfy with the bed to myself for some sleep. ?I hope you find as much satisfaction from abdl brands as I do. 

any nappy is good. but im excited to try an abdl brand, i do like the teddy print alot. im exactly the same after a night shift i get back home and chill for an hour then off to bed by myself and put a nice fresh nappy on. i love un- folding them out of the packet. Sometimes its the only thing keeping me going on the night shift. We all have to have something to luck forward to.?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, triggernum2 said:

any nappy is good. but im excited to try an abdl brand, i do like the teddy print alot. im exactly the same after a night shift i get back home and chill for an hour then off to bed by myself and put a nice fresh nappy on. i love un- folding them out of the packet. Sometimes its the only thing keeping me going on the night shift. We all have to have something to luck forward to.?

We do indeed. The ones with the little blue bunny have held the most so far and the one with the bears are the crinklz. They come in packs of 15 so a few more for the price. I hope you get the chance to give some of them a try. Feel free to message me if you need to know anything else or just fancy a chat. 

12 minutes ago, Ames said:

We do indeed. The ones with the little blue bunny have held the most so far and the one with the bears are the crinklz. They come in packs of 15 so a few more for the price. I hope you get the chance to give some of them a try. Feel free to message me if you need to know anything else or just fancy a chat. 

I will definitely try, probably do an order in the morning ?

7 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

I can't WAIT to test them myself:  One of my Favorite Cartoons (Quick Draw McGraw) comes to mind:  Put On a Crinkles Diaper, and you feel like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sa32ZoS6mk

heehehehe

Brian

I have never heard of that cartoon. It looks cool though. You need to try them. 

51 minutes ago, astrodiaper said:

I love the astronaut prints and they hold up well for me anyways. 

I haven't tried the astronaut prints. If they hold up as good as the originals have then I'm sure I will try them soon enough 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ames said:

I haven't tried the astronaut prints. If they hold up as good as the originals have then I'm sure I will try them soon enough

They're good.  I've got some I use on the rare occasions I can't wear cloth (eg when on holiday).  Look good, they hold up pretty well & hold plenty.

8 minutes ago, Stroller said:

They're good.  I've got some I use on the rare occasions I can't wear cloth (eg when on holiday).  Look good, the hold up pretty well & hold plenty.

Thank you, I will keep that in mind going forward 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Ames said:

Hey, 

IMG_20200804_140148.jpg

Crinklz are awesome! They hold a lot, are very comfy, and seem to fit me well. The next on my list to try is PeekABUs. Have you happened to try those yet and can compare the two? Planning on ordering some in October once I get the house to myself for a while

• Like 1