LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Using powder

How many of you guys use powder before pooping your diapers? Is it really helpful? Does it help with smell or irritation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rarely use powder, even after a shower and I don't wear a diaper.  I don't care for the baby smell and with the cancer that talc powder can cause, I'm staying away from it!  I do slather my butt with either Vaseline or baby oil before putting on my diaper if I plan to mess it.  They do help with the clean up as it makes cleaning the mess from your bottom easier.  On the other hand, you do have to wash with lots of soap and a wash cloth to get the oil off of your skin. 

• Like 1

I always use a nice lavender cornstarch powder, whether I'm planning to mess or not. It seems to help some with irritation, dunno how much it does for smell.

4 hours ago, beallucanb said:

Don't use powder unless it cornstarch powder.

i've started using plain cornstarch from the supermarket :P 

it's easy to imbue it with your own custom smells, too! i dump about 2/3 a pound (give or take, no science here) into a quart mason jar, you need room in the jar. then add either 6-12+ Q-tips or a few cotton balls that you sprayed/dipped/dampened in your preferred scent-liquid. i have a beard oil that i like, but you can use essential oils, cologne, perfume, etc. so throw the cotton balls or q-tips in the jar, lid up tightly, and shake the hell out of it. do this once or twice a day for at least a week. then apply as usual!