LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How did you tell your wife or partner of your love for nappys/diapers

how did you tell your wife or partner about your love of nappies / diapers??  and what was her reaction?? 

I opened up to my girlfriend two months into our relationship because I knew she was special and I wanted her in my life. My love for diapers stemmed from trauma when I was very young so I prefaced with that story and came clean about how they are a stress reliever and make me feel secure and good about myself. She was shocked for sure but when I met her next I showed her what adult diapers look like and we continued to talk about them intermittently. She was very supportive because she loves me and we continued to take small steps to normalize it in our relationship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Forced2wet said:

The three partners that have known were all told in different ways.......and all joined in with me

amazing story of how you told your ex-wife and new partner, i hope your story gives others the confidence to tell their partners. my wife also knows of my love for wearing nappies. i will share my short sstory of how i told her soon ?

1 hour ago, triggernum2 said:

amazing story of how you told your ex-wife and new partner, i hope your story gives others the confidence to tell their partners. my wife also knows of my love for wearing nappies. i will share my short sstory of how i told her soon ?

I look forward to reading.

Since I posted my tale in the story forum I have got a new partner (in the photo) who knew about my ‘interests’ before we got together (we met online)

My current wife of 35 years was introduced to my diapers on our 3rd date when she put her hand down my pants and found the diaper I was wearing,  she only asked whats that, I said my diaper,  she said oh ok, she put her hand inside the diaper and said and its wet also, but it did not stop her.

• Like 1

I told my partener who became my wife many years ago on a holiday in Bulgaria.  We were staying in an all inclusive hotel for two weeks and the weather was absolutely terrible it rained and rained. So we spent most evenings at the bar getting drunk and one particular evening about three days into our holiday we started discussing different things we would like to try during sex to add more excitement. We had alot of drinks and i was getting braver and braver but i still couldn't bring my self to tell my partner about my love of nappies. We discussed some more ideas and eventually after a few more beers and shots i asked my future wife to hand me her phone so i could type her a message out explaining one of my darkest sexual desires.... she handed me her phone so i began typing and explaining my fetish and intrest in nappies eventually when i had finished my essay in text message on her phone explaining my feelings for nappies i handed her the phone  back and she started to read.... my heart was pounding, i didn't know what to expect i generally thought the love of my life was about to finish with me. After about 5 minutes of her reading the huge msg i had written out she just looked up at me and thanked me for my honesty and the to my suprise she asked me if i would like to go to the 24hr supermarket to buy some nappies to have some fun with i was in total shock but i agreed. We finished our next round of drinks and headed off to the supermarket to buy some nappies. The only nappies i had ever used up until this point were large baby nappies i was 21years old and had been stuffing babies nappies in my pants for years since i was 5. So we arrived at the basic 24hr holiday complex supermarket and my partner took me to the medical section to look for adult sized nappies again i was in complete shock because i didn't even know adult sized nappies existed. Unfortunately for me they didn't have any adult nappies in, so we went straight to the infant section and bought some nappies. The rest of the holiday i spent sleaping in a baby nappy stuffed in my pants. The weather was terrible, the sex was awesome and i spent everynight wearing protection. during the last few days my partner told me when we arrived home she would take me to get some big boys pants from our local drug store boots that would actually fit me, i was so excited to arrive home. True to her word on the very next Saturday we went into to town to boots and she brought me some incontinence pants called "poise incontinence pants" i will never forget this day as long as a live, finally i had opened up to somebody about my fetish and they understood me and helped me. Later that day we arrived home from shopping and we got into bed and straight away i tried these poise incontinence pants out they were amazing to be because from age 5 i had been using small baby nappies. Time passed and i must of used 5packets of poise pants for night sleaping. Then i asked my partner if she knew of anywhere that sold adult sized nappies and she responded she was unsure but we would look together on line. We looked on some incontinence websites and found a brand called lille adult nappies. i ordered 3packets all in one go it was amazing. my partner and wife to be was totally cool about it and i had many nites wearing my new adult sized nappies to bed. Eventually i married my partner and we had three wonderful children and we are still together now. My wife still knows of my love of nappies and when ever im stressed out i talk to her and im still allowed to wear nappies to bed to help me combat my stress levels its fantastic for me, i dont always wear probably once or twice a week. ? I love my wife so much for being there for me and understanding my nappy needs. 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, triggernum2 said:

I told my partener who became my wife many years ago on a holiday in Bulgaria.  We were staying in an all inclusive hotel for two weeks and the weather was absolutely terrible it rained and rained. So we spent most evenings at the bar getting drunk and one particular evening about three days into our holiday we started discussing different things we would like to try during sex to add more excitement. We had alot of drinks and i was getting braver and braver but i still couldn't bring my self to tell my partner about my love of nappies. We discussed some more ideas and eventually after a few more beers and shots i asked my future wife to hand me her phone so i could type her a message out explaining one of my darkest sexual desires.... she handed me her phone so i began typing and explaining my fetish and intrest in nappies eventually when i had finished my essay in text message on her phone explaining my feelings for nappies i handed her the phone  back and she started to read.... my heart was pounding, i didn't know what to expect i generally thought the love of my life was about to finish with me. After about 5 minutes of her reading the huge msg i had written out she just looked up at me and thanked me for my honesty and the to my suprise she asked me if i would like to go to the 24hr supermarket to buy some nappies to have some fun with i was in total shock but i agreed. We finished our next round of drinks and headed off to the supermarket to buy some nappies. The only nappies i had ever used up until this point were large baby nappies i was 21years old and had been stuffing babies nappies in my pants for years since i was 5. So we arrived at the basic 24hr holiday complex supermarket and my partner took me to the medical section to look for adult sized nappies again i was in complete shock because i didn't even know adult sized nappies existed. Unfortunately for me they didn't have any adult nappies in, so we went straight to the infant section and bought some nappies. The rest of the holiday i spent sleaping in a baby nappy stuffed in my pants. The weather was terrible, the sex was awesome and i spent everynight wearing protection. during the last few days my partner told me when we arrived home she would take me to get some big boys pants from our local drug store boots that would actually fit me, i was so excited to arrive home. True to her word on the very next Saturday we went into to town to boots and she brought me some incontinence pants called "poise incontinence pants" i will never forget this day as long as a live, finally i had opened up to somebody about my fetish and they understood me and helped me. Later that day we arrived home from shopping and we got into bed and straight away i tried these poise incontinence pants out they were amazing to be because from age 5 i had been using small baby nappies. Time passed and i must of used 5packets of poise pants for night sleaping. Then i asked my partner if she knew of anywhere that sold adult sized nappies and she responded she was unsure but we would look together on line. We looked on some incontinence websites and found a brand called lille adult nappies. i ordered 3packets all in one go it was amazing. my partner and wife to be was totally cool about it and i had many nites wearing my new adult sized nappies to bed. Eventually i married my partner and we had three wonderful children and we are still together now. My wife still knows of my love of nappies and when ever im stressed out i talk to her and im still allowed to wear nappies to bed to help me combat my stress levels its fantastic for me, i dont always wear probably once or twice a week. ? I love my wife so much for being there for me and understanding my nappy needs. 

I’m glad it worked out for you. 
Does your wife join in? Changing you etc? Or are you just allowed to wear around her? 

These days i just wear to bed for comfort once or twice a week and my wife is cool with that. She has put my nappy on a handful of times but its not really her thing. Last year on my birthday was the last time she did it for me, she knows i appreciate it and it makes me happy and she says "we all have to have something we enjoy" . Its my birthday in 6days time and she asked me what i wanted, i gave her a cheeky smile and said the same as last year please , so fingers crossed i get a special 10 minute change from her. That would be the best gift ever.  When i first shared my fetish with her years ago she got slightly more involved but that died down after time. Im just happy that she knows and i can wear some nights. 

2 hours ago, Forced2wet said:

I’m glad it worked out for you. 
Does your wife join in? Changing you etc? Or are you just allowed to wear around her? 

3 hours ago, triggernum2 said:

These days i just wear to bed for comfort once or twice a week and my wife is cool with that. She has put my nappy on a handful of times but its not really her thing. Last year on my birthday was the last time she did it for me, she knows i appreciate it and it makes me happy and she says "we all have to have something we enjoy" . Its my birthday in 6days time and she asked me what i wanted, i gave her a cheeky smile and said the same as last year please , so fingers crossed i get a special 10 minute change from her. That would be the best gift ever.  When i first shared my fetish with her years ago she got slightly more involved but that died down after time. Im just happy that she knows and i can wear some nights. 

Nice, I hope it works out well for you.

I asked for something similar for my birthday last November, I sent my G/F a text saying what I would like because it was important to me that I didn’t verbally ask so I could imagine/pretend that it was her idea.

Below was the text I sent her and whilst it wasn’t perfect it was still a great day ?

Birthday Present.

With my birthday coming up please don’t spend any money on me for a birthday present, I don’t need anything bought for me as I don’t need anything but if possible, what I’d love for a birthday treat is I would like to have a baby day.

By this I mean a ‘proper’ baby day, rather than the usual dress me in one nappy and forget about me until I leak day. A day you don’t take a submissive role at every opportunity and stay in charge of me for your pleasure.

I’d like you to take real control for a day, the only conversations we have are you treating me like a  little kid, teasing me I’m your nappy boy, you feed me all my food & drink from bottles/cups with a bib, you let/make me play like a child with toys or colour/draw whilst you watch.

If (when) the initial nappy change gets me hard, tell me why you’re going to wank me off, how nothing I can do will stop you making me wear nappies and plastic pants. Encourage me to cum so you can get me padded up. Do the same for every change if I get excited. I hope at some point I’ll go soft :) )

Talk to me throughout the nappy change process, tell me the powder is for making me smell sweet and stop me from getting sore. Tell me about the thick nappy you’re putting me in and what you’re going to make me do in it. Talk me through the plastic pants choice and why you’re making me wear them.

Tell me you’ll Keep my nappy/plastic pants on show all day so you can see/hear them because you want to keep an eye on your big baby, just put me in a ‘special’ t-shirt or onesie.

Tease me throughout the day about how I’m wearing a nappy and plastic pants, that I’m just your nappy boy, tell me that I must let you know when I need to pee and encourage me to use my nappy because that’s what you want and why I’m wearing it. Cuddle me until I fill my nappy and tell me I’m a good boy when I do. Rather than ask me, check to see how wet I am and if I need a change by either standing me in front of you, pulling my plastic pants down and testing inside of the nappy or doing it as a surprise when I’m not expecting it by sticking your finger in the cuff of the nappy.

Give me cuddles, stroke my hair and pat my padded bum, even offer your nipple for me to suck whilst cuddling (if you’re okay with that).

Act like it’s what YOU want to do, for YOUR pleasure and enjoyment rather than you’re doing it for me only because I like it and want you to.

If you decide to give me the experience on my actual birthday day and want to go out in the evening to the pub/club, to get ready to go out bath me, dry me with a fluffy towel and dress me in normal clothes. (Maybe put me in my silky knickers so whilst I’m out I’m constantly reminded that you’re in charge)

But throughout the night, whilst we’re out, remind me that as soon as you get me home you’ll be putting me back in a nappy and plastic pants for the night and then when we do get home carry out your threat/promise.

Tips that might help

I really like being constantly reminded I’m being MADE to wear a nappy by you.

I really really like being constantly told I’m wearing plastic pants and the reasons why. (Because I’m going to wet my nappy and all babies need extra protection against leaks etc)

I like being gently teased and embarrassed in a caring way but I’m not keen on being verbally abused.

You can threaten me with a spank if I don’t do what I’m told but I’m not into physical punishment at all. A loving gentle spank on my nappy bum by hand is the maximum and would be quite cute.

The idea is that I don’t want to be a nappy baby, but you encourage/ tell me to be. You encourage me to wet and eat like a baby, all with praise and cuddles because YOU want me to.

I’m sending you this via email (not discussing it verbally) so it feels like all of the above is YOUR idea and not me asking you yet again to indulge for my pleasure and benefit.

If you feel like all the above is too much for you, that you can’t give me the experience I would like it’s really not a problem. The last thing I want is for you to feel disgusted taking part in something that is out of your comfort zone.

But if you don’t think you can manage the above just please tell me either verbally or reply to this email, I promise I will understand, not get annoyed or feel rejected, we will just continue with current night wearing.

I will always love you and nothing will ever change that x

28 minutes ago, Forced2wet said:

Nice, I hope it works out well for you.

I asked for something similar for my birthday last November, I sent my G/F a text saying what I would like because it was important to me that I didn’t verbally ask so I could imagine/pretend that it was her idea.

Below was the text I sent her and whilst it wasn’t perfect it was still a great day ?

Birthday Present.

With my birthday coming up please don’t spend any money on me for a birthday present, I don’t need anything bought for me as I don’t need anything but if possible, what I’d love for a birthday treat is I would like to have a baby day.

By this I mean a ‘proper’ baby day, rather than the usual dress me in one nappy and forget about me until I leak day. A day you don’t take a submissive role at every opportunity and stay in charge of me for your pleasure.

I’d like you to take real control for a day, the only conversations we have are you treating me like a  little kid, teasing me I’m your nappy boy, you feed me all my food & drink from bottles/cups with a bib, you let/make me play like a child with toys or colour/draw whilst you watch.

If (when) the initial nappy change gets me hard, tell me why you’re going to wank me off, how nothing I can do will stop you making me wear nappies and plastic pants. Encourage me to cum so you can get me padded up. Do the same for every change if I get excited. I hope at some point I’ll go soft :) )

Talk to me throughout the nappy change process, tell me the powder is for making me smell sweet and stop me from getting sore. Tell me about the thick nappy you’re putting me in and what you’re going to make me do in it. Talk me through the plastic pants choice and why you’re making me wear them.

Tell me you’ll Keep my nappy/plastic pants on show all day so you can see/hear them because you want to keep an eye on your big baby, just put me in a ‘special’ t-shirt or onesie.

Tease me throughout the day about how I’m wearing a nappy and plastic pants, that I’m just your nappy boy, tell me that I must let you know when I need to pee and encourage me to use my nappy because that’s what you want and why I’m wearing it. Cuddle me until I fill my nappy and tell me I’m a good boy when I do. Rather than ask me, check to see how wet I am and if I need a change by either standing me in front of you, pulling my plastic pants down and testing inside of the nappy or doing it as a surprise when I’m not expecting it by sticking your finger in the cuff of the nappy.

Give me cuddles, stroke my hair and pat my padded bum, even offer your nipple for me to suck whilst cuddling (if you’re okay with that).

Act like it’s what YOU want to do, for YOUR pleasure and enjoyment rather than you’re doing it for me only because I like it and want you to.

If you decide to give me the experience on my actual birthday day and want to go out in the evening to the pub/club, to get ready to go out bath me, dry me with a fluffy towel and dress me in normal clothes. (Maybe put me in my silky knickers so whilst I’m out I’m constantly reminded that you’re in charge)

But throughout the night, whilst we’re out, remind me that as soon as you get me home you’ll be putting me back in a nappy and plastic pants for the night and then when we do get home carry out your threat/promise.

Tips that might help

I really like being constantly reminded I’m being MADE to wear a nappy by you.

I really really like being constantly told I’m wearing plastic pants and the reasons why. (Because I’m going to wet my nappy and all babies need extra protection against leaks etc)

I like being gently teased and embarrassed in a caring way but I’m not keen on being verbally abused.

You can threaten me with a spank if I don’t do what I’m told but I’m not into physical punishment at all. A loving gentle spank on my nappy bum by hand is the maximum and would be quite cute.

The idea is that I don’t want to be a nappy baby, but you encourage/ tell me to be. You encourage me to wet and eat like a baby, all with praise and cuddles because YOU want me to.

I’m sending you this via email (not discussing it verbally) so it feels like all of the above is YOUR idea and not me asking you yet again to indulge for my pleasure and benefit.

If you feel like all the above is too much for you, that you can’t give me the experience I would like it’s really not a problem. The last thing I want is for you to feel disgusted taking part in something that is out of your comfort zone.

But if you don’t think you can manage the above just please tell me either verbally or reply to this email, I promise I will understand, not get annoyed or feel rejected, we will just continue with current night wearing.

I will always love you and nothing will ever change that x

Wow what a birthday present. If your GF went along with it all she is very special keep hold of her and role on November 2020's birthday. im exactly the same i never want presents or money, i like the things that come free like abit of role play. I would like to be kept in a nappy all day and reminded about why im wearing it all day and a few changes. im not really an AB but your experience sounded alot of fun to me. ?

4 hours ago, triggernum2 said:

Wow what a birthday present. If your GF went along with it all she is very special keep hold of her and role on November 2020's birthday. im exactly the same i never want presents or money, i like the things that come free like abit of role play. I would like to be kept in a nappy all day and reminded about why im wearing it all day and a few changes. im not really an AB but your experience sounded alot of fun to me. ?

Yeah, it was a day to remember (I think I posted pix in the photo section here/ Twitter)

As I mentioned before, she knew about this kink before we got together and she said it was one of the things about me she that interested her.
 That said,, her involvement has lessened over our years together which made my birthday request a little more special.

I was always told that if you don’t ask you don’t  get. ?

I’m sure you know your wife’s boundaries by now so you’ll know what requests she’ll find acceptable and even if it’s something she feels she is unable to accommodate it’s a good way to express your desires.

I hope it works out well and obviously let us know how you got on. 

7 hours ago, Forced2wet said:

Yeah, it was a day to remember (I think I posted pix in the photo section here/ Twitter)

As I mentioned before, she knew about this kink before we got together and she said it was one of the things about me she that interested her.
 That said,, her involvement has lessened over our years together which made my birthday request a little more special.

I was always told that if you don’t ask you don’t  get. ?

I’m sure you know your wife’s boundaries by now so you’ll know what requests she’ll find acceptable and even if it’s something she feels she is unable to accommodate it’s a good way to express your desires.

I hope it works out well and obviously let us know how you got on. 

i think it will just be my wife putting me in a nappy for bed time. But its going to be 30degrees here on Friday, might be to warm to wear to bed. She has done one other thing with me a couple of times which i have really enjoyed, after putting a nappy on i have cuddled up to her and she has pretended that her breasts have milk in. Then lifted her top and told me to suck her nipple and pretended to nurse me and whlist i am suckling away she tells me  "i had better not wet my nappy"   "im a big boy and shouldn't wear nappies"  "i need to keep dry".  when this happens its amazing and i guess its the closest thing ive done which is AB. This might be my birthday request but i think i would be better to talk to her about it first. It hasn't happened for a long time because after an argument a while back she bought up my nappy wearing and said a few nasty things, im sure it was just in the heat of the moment. But it kind of made me back off with it abit. After it all died down i started wearing to bed again occasionally and she has been cool with that for the last 12months. 

5 hours ago, triggernum2 said:

i think it will just be my wife putting me in a nappy for bed time. But its going to be 30degrees here on Friday, might be to warm to wear to bed. She has done one other thing with me a couple of times which i have really enjoyed, after putting a nappy on i have cuddled up to her and she has pretended that her breasts have milk in. Then lifted her top and told me to suck her nipple and pretended to nurse me and whlist i am suckling away she tells me  "i had better not wet my nappy"   "im a big boy and shouldn't wear nappies"  "i need to keep dry".  when this happens its amazing and i guess its the closest thing ive done which is AB. This might be my birthday request but i think i would be better to talk to her about it first. It hasn't happened for a long time because after an argument a while back she bought up my nappy wearing and said a few nasty things, im sure it was just in the heat of the moment. But it kind of made me back off with it abit. After it all died down i started wearing to bed again occasionally and she has been cool with that for the last 12months. 

Of course, if you’ve had that upset previously then you’re probably right to talk about your birthday ‘treat’.....and sooner rather than later.

I hope it works out well for you this week and of course you must let us know how you got on.

It’s interesting that your wife allows you to wear (and I assume wet) in your marital bed but not ‘take part’ She is obviously comfortable with it to a certain extent so you are one of the lucky ones to have found a partner who allows you to be yourself where many here have failed ?

yes i will let you know and yes im allowed to wet. I don't always wet though alot of the time i just wear for comfort and wearing helps me sleap. i probably wear twice a week. I've asked for a treat and she said i can have one for my bday weekend ???

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 10:19 PM, triggernum2 said:

yes i will let you know and yes im allowed to wet. I don't always wet though alot of the time i just wear for comfort and wearing helps me sleap. i probably wear twice a week. I've asked for a treat and she said i can have one for my bday weekend ???

So? How did your birthday ‘present’ go? 

It didn't ?.   Ended up arguing and spoiling the whole weekend. We are on the mend now so maybe i can ask for a late bday present bedroom treat ?. Thanks for asking though. I will keep you posted 

2 hours ago, triggernum2 said:

It didn't ?.   Ended up arguing and spoiling the whole weekend. We are on the mend now so maybe i can ask for a late bday present bedroom treat ?. Thanks for asking though. I will keep you posted 

Sorry to hear that!

if you don’t mind me asking was it the ‘request’ that caused it?

In my experience, even the partners who take part as caretakers in this thing sometimes gave their moments. Only last Monday night my G/F was spoiling for a drunken argument which I wouldn’t rise to and she ended up throwing loads of disposable nappies, a pair of plastic pants & a onsie at me accusing me for caring more about nappies then her.

Like us, I’m sure it’s just a blip ?

No it wasn't the request that caused it because i didn't ask her. But during the argument my nappy using also came up so i know exactly what you mean on that one. Im just going to lay low with it for a little while and concentrate on getting back on track with my wife i would never choose my fetish for nappies over her no way. Im sure once the dust has settled and we are all happy again i will be able to discuss it all with her. Are you two sorted now?? nothing worse than an argument but sometimes it can clear the air. ?

1 hour ago, Forced2wet said:

Only last Monday night my G/F was spoiling for a drunken argument which I wouldn’t rise to and she ended up throwing loads of disposable nappies, a pair of plastic pants & a onsie at me accusing me for caring more about nappies then her.

I guess she realized that the truth hurts!  Especially when she gives you good reason to think that way with her attitude and actions!

1 hour ago, triggernum2 said:

No it wasn't the request that caused it because i didn't ask her. But during the argument my nappy using also came up so i know exactly what you mean on that one. Im just going to lay low with it for a little while and concentrate on getting back on track with my wife i would never choose my fetish for nappies over her no way. Im sure once the dust has settled and we are all happy again i will be able to discuss it all with her. Are you two sorted now?? nothing worse than an argument but sometimes it can clear the air. ?

We talked about it the next morning, she was so apologetic but since then I haven’t worn at all, although I don’t really dress up much these days, maybe once a month for a couple of days stint.

We’ll see what occurs when I next get the urge.

25 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I guess she realized that the truth hurts!  Especially when she gives you good reason to think that way with her attitude and actions!

That is a partial truth.

When we met she was aware of this side of me and so was quite clear that it wouldn’t go away nor would I want it too as it makes me happy.

So I do feel a little betrayed that she now obviously has an issue with it

20 hours ago, Forced2wet said:

We talked about it the next morning, she was so apologetic but since then I haven’t worn at all, although I don’t really dress up much these days, maybe once a month for a couple of days stint.

We’ll see what occurs when I next get the urge.

That is a partial truth.

When we met she was aware of this side of me and so was quite clear that it wouldn’t go away nor would I want it too as it makes me happy.

So I do feel a little betrayed that she now obviously has an issue with 

She just probably wanted to talk with you about something else and brought up your wearing to get your attention. I wouldn't feel betrayed or i doubt its an issue because you have always been open about it. Just talk to her to see if thes anything going on her life that she wants to discuss. Ladies love a chin good wag ???

5 hours ago, triggernum2 said:

She just probably wanted to talk with you about something else and brought up your wearing to get your attention. I wouldn't feel betrayed or i doubt its an issue because you have always been open about it. Just talk to her to see if thes anything going on her life that she wants to discuss. Ladies love a chin good wag ???

Talk???? I’d rather find a new relationship ?

The thing was, I hadn’t said anything about nappys  or wearing, although I was on my phone viewing this site & my DL twitter account.

I know she feels like I keep things about this side of me secret, which I s’pose is true, but we had a joint account here that she had full cessation too and never used.

has your argument lien over?

Have you ‘dressed’ for bed since?