LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty regret?

I had a bunch of regrets when I was younger. I retired 11 years ago when I was 50. I lost my wife when she was 45. I haven't found a new wife and I don't regret finding a newer one. I always got a way of enjoying my life. Dates, friends and girlfriends. I like my boat, golf friends and family. I use my diapers about 5 days out of 7. So I don't have any regrets. The only regrets is when I'm traveling or vacationing with friends. I suppose I have lots of fun. Diapering, huge poos, actually gigantic loads and yes, friends and family. Regrets only when I was younger. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

No potty regret today.   I  held it for a really long time,  until I could get my diaper on.   It was hard to hold, and uncomfortable,  but now I have a really comfortable,  really full diaper on.

• Like 2

I always have potty regrets.  I rarely get to use a diaper or my pants the way I would like.  My ranking of places to poo are : 1. In my pants, 2. Ia n diaper, 3. Outdoors on the ground, and my last . but most common place is in a toilet.

• Like 2

Yes this happened to me this past Thursday.  I had just got home for work, and needed to go. The first part was massive and I was wondering if it would ever stop. Second part was two smaller one. And after seeing how much was there, instantly wishing I was in a diaper. ?

• Like 2
  • 9 months later...

Gotta bump this thread.

Sometimes it feels like I'm being trolled by my own digestive system.

I plan ahead, time my trip to the potty and eat a lot of fiber rich food before a diaper night day, ensure that my next BM would be the next morning and a soft, voluminous one ... and instead, what I get, if I need to go at all, is one that could be measured on rockwell scale, hurts to get out, and my diaper being swollen to thrice original size from heavy wetting not making it any better.

Other times, like today when I don't intend on wearing a diaper I just eat whatever, and when I go and sit on the infernal ceramic contraption, somehow I have the best release ever, soft, no extra push needed, no strain, no pain, three full diapers worth. Would have been perfect if I wore one. 

Except I didn't. Stupid me and that digestive tract of mine.

• 4 months later...

When I still lived with my parents, I didn't get to wear diapers that often and therefore, I often regretted taking big poops in a toilet instead of a diaper. But that's not much of a problem anymore since I live on my own and I have a decent amount of diapers to poop in.

• 1 month later...

I get this sometimes. Whenever I poop my pants (or sometimes nappy but less often) I strongly prefer it to be firm and large - I do enjoy messier softer loads and the sensation is still great, but different. I just detest the cleanup and find firm loads are so much easier. When I started pants pooping on purpose when I was younger I used to always do very firm poops and I guess this imprinted on what I like. So sometimes if I end up going to the toilet and doing a really firm poop I end up kind of wishing I'd have done it in my pants or a nappy - this exact regret happened a few days ago ?

Being an adult baby, I don’t regret the potty at all. Potties are only for adults, grown ups and big kids who are potty trained. Adult babies like me are never allowed to use the potty or be near the potty. I’m always kept in diapers and I’m never allowed to use the potty because I’m not potty trained. I’m only allowed to potty in my diapers. It’s why babies like me are always kept in diapers and that’s where I belong all the time, in thick padded diapers. 

• 1 month later...

Just a few minutes ago.  I took my wet MegaMax off and used the potty.  I really wanted to poop in my diaper,  but my wife will be home soon and didn't want to stink up the house.

• Like 1

No potty regrets today.  I just dropped a big, soft squishy load into my Rearz Mermaid Tales ?‍♀️. I just put this diaper on a little over an hour ago,  it's barely wet and I have the house to myself all day.  I'll be enjoying this messy diaper for quite a while. 

• 1 month later...

Definitely no regrets as I was only potty trained for about 4 years and in that time I was still wetting the bed a lot so I think I can say I was not trained 

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

Before I became i.c. , years back , I was very fascinated , and always looked into the bowl , just to see how big it was ! And I remembered , this one time , decades ago , I was out on a 4 day run ,with the M.C. , I was in , and it was like the after noon of the third day , and because of all the drugs I was doing back then , I would just get really bound up , and might go for days , with out taking a big “massive gassive” , but it was the third afternoon , on this run , and I had eaten lots of chili dogs , like 3 at a time , every 4-5 hours , but like I said , I was prolly bound up , but I felt like I really had to go ,and I went up to the out house , on the property this camp ground had rented , this section to us , and I was very used to going in an outhouse , no worries about blocking up the toilet , just squat , dump , wipe , an roll  , but on this particular time I just looked down into the hole , and right on top , not bent , folding or any thing was my giant 3” in thickness , looked like 13-15” long , giant firm poop , I saw it , and just pulled my buck knife out, and carved , my club name , just lost 5lbs here , and the date , but ever since , I have been i.c. , I have just wondered , what it would have felt like to just have one of those ,giant , firm poops in , one of my cloth diapers ? And I have have had some big , bms , in my diapers over the , years , but nothing of that magnitude ! ! ! Because today , I just like the feel of a very pooped , and wet diaper , almost always , in a thick cloth diaper ! 

Now for me, being put back into diapers and being kept in them permanently. I don't miss the potty at all. I just go in my diapers like the baby I am and keep on going.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

No potty regret today.  I did hit the urinal before I left work today,  but I saved the poopy for my diaper.  I got home, dug out a Crinklz Astronaut diaper from my stash. I  really had to go by now.  Pulled my pants down,  put my diaper on,  pulled my pants back up and pooped in my diaper. 

It's a pretty good load. Big, soft and squishy.  I fed the dog and sat down in my recliner and the poop squished all over my bottom and up between my legs.  It feels amazing right now.  Best part is that my diaper is still dry. I haven't peed in it yet, so I'll be able to enjoy it for quite a while. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Yes I definitely experience this! I will deliberately hold in a mess as long as possible to avoid the bathroom and make it to a diaper - I hate the regret of losing out and having to go in a toilet! 

• Like 1

No potty regrets this morning, but potty rejoice in my wet and messy Cushies cloth back diaper. I just walked into the kitchen to get coffee and the feeling of a warm, soft, squishy, poopy in my diaper is sooo satisfying. Sitting back down makes me shudder.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

No potty regrets today.  I held my poop in since last night and waited until I got home from work and put on a diaper before I pooped. 

It paid off and I'm enjoying a nice full,  squishy diaper. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

It's early evening and I usually don't have to go potty at this time, but surprise, I had to go poopy. Since it is early evening my wife is up and I don't mess my diaper around her out of courtesy to her, so I have "potty regret" by using the conventional adult manner to go potty. Oh well, a wasted opportunity for my waste! I am wet and will go to bed wet in a Crinklz Fairytale diaper.

• Like 1

Yesterday, I  ended up getting the runs and wasn't able to be diapered.  I sat on the toilet thinking about how wonderful it would feel to have all that diarrhea in a nice thick diaper. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Had some food the past two days that I normally don't eat. Was partially constipated for a day and when it came time mid-day, I wished I was in a diaper to enjoy it. It was a mixture of firm, and soft serve and would have been rather nice to enjoy for a while. Doesn't happen to often for me, as my normal diet results in soft serve consistency 97% of the time. 

• Like 1

Earlier this morning,  before I got diapered,  I used the potty as I didn't want to stink up the house.  The poopy was a big one.  It seemed to just keep coming our and would have felt great in the seat of my diaper.  Had I known that it was going to be so enormous,  I would have put on a NS Supreme Lite and pooped and then changed into my boosted Rearz Daydreamer that I wore all day.

• 2 weeks later...

I always have potty regret. Especially today, after pooping twice. First one was huge, 2nd was smaller but equally messy. I haven't been able fo use diapers for years now...