LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

9 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

Wearing a wet tykables overnights will probably sleep in it for the night.

update:just woke up in very messy tykables overnights going to change into a tykables little builders otherwise i will probably start to leak most of us know that leaking isn't fun and mommy won't be impressed.

• Like 2

I am wearing a dry tie-dye mega Max: I changed three times today I think I’m well hydrated – hopefully I can keep that up, because it feels good when you are relaxed and hydrated

12 minutes ago, thickdiaperedbaby said:

In a vintage white Large Goodnites. These are so much better and thicker than the Goodnites made today!

I wonder why they don't make them the same way they used too.?????☹️

• Like 1

I am ready for bed in a dry Tykables Little Builders diaper. In the morning I will not be dry and 5 minutes after I am up, I will have a messy diaper. How do I know that? Let's just say I feel the need to go now, and I have to hold on to the solitude of the morning to enjoy a poopy diaper because as I am responding this very moment, my wife is watching television five feet away rom me and I don't mess my diaper when around her out of respect for her own "olfactory comfort."

Update: It's morning and I am very wet, and very-very messy.

Wearing dry pink mega max, with Garywear over top. Have not wet yet, but I assume that I will by the end of the night.

EDIT:  in the past four hours, I have changed my diaper at least four times, that is because of the fact that I must be dealing with bouts of either IBS or extreme diarrhea, but I am still dealing with that, and it wasn’t too bad. This tells me why I would need diapers now, and I’m glad that I do need them and use them, otherwise both of these little episodes would have been beyond ridiculous and probably very messy.

Brian ?

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information
9 hours ago, thickdiaperedbaby said:

In a vintage white Large Goodnites. These are so much better and thicker than the Goodnites made today!

I wish I could fit into the XL again. 

8 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I know, right?  I’m sure there was some sort of market research that leads to where they are today. 

• Like 1

Just finished showering and now in a fresh Abriform.

16 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

7 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

I know, right?  I’m sure there was some sort of market research that leads to where they are today. 

Likely a pure economic decision - Keep making them cheaper and cheaper until enough customers complain, then back it off just a little bit.

• Like 2

All I ever wear. The RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME BabyDoll

Northshore Supreme white. Getting ready to go and drive around for a while, though I’m getting a little irritated. Went and dropped a load, padded up and not even a few steps from the bathroom, gotta go again. Judging by the colon squeezins, not something I would want in my diaper for very long.