LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

3 minutes ago, Diapered Butt said:

Because I get my diapers for free because I am incontinent from a medical condition, I don't have the fancy baby adult diapers. I am wearing the maximum absorbency Depends Diaper with tabs. 

Is it a good diaper??

4 hours ago, Diapered Butt said:

The best part is they are free. :)  They are are great fit as well around my legs so no leaks for when I go out. 

That's great! We don't baby leaky all over the place now do we?! That's why baby needs his diapers!?????❤️?❤️?

7 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's great! We don't baby leaky all over the place now do we?! That's why baby needs his diapers!?????❤️?❤️?

No, I do not want to leak especially when out with my caregiver.  These diapers have been great though. When I am out for an extended period of time I can fill them pretty good before I have to be changed. Now if I am out and go poo poo in it ,we find a family bathroom to change me pretty quickly because of the smell. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Diapered Butt said:

No, I do not want to leak especially when out with my caregiver.  These diapers have been great though. When I am out for an extended period of time I can fill them pretty good before I have to be changed. Now if I am out and go poo poo in it ,we find a family bathroom to change me pretty quickly because of the smell. 

Does your caregiver like changing your dirty diapers????❤️

9 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Does your caregiver like changing your dirty diapers????❤️

Miss Jen is a Certified Nursing Assistant and is a complete professional. Yes she is also a sweet friend but she has no trouble at all changing my messy diapers. 

Miss Jen is a Certified Nursing Assistant and is a complete professional. Yes she is also a sweet friend but she has no trouble at all changing my messy diapers. 

That's good to hear buddy, and I bet that makes you an happy baby!??☺️????????❤️?❤️?

6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's good to hear buddy, and I bet that makes you an happy baby!??☺️????????❤️?❤️?

Yes it does. It makes for a happy and safe and secure baby. I am going to have lunch and then take my nap. I will be back later. 

Yes it does. It makes for a happy and safe and secure baby. I am going to have lunch and then take my nap. I will be back later. 

Sleep well baby!???❤️??❤️?? May you sleep with the angels!???❤️

19 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Sleep well baby!???❤️??❤️?? May you sleep with the angels!???❤️

Thank You, I finished my yum yum lunchie and now waiting for a dry diaper before I go down for my nappy. 

8 minutes ago, Diapered Butt said:

Thank You, I finished my yum yum lunchie and now waiting for a dry diaper before I go down for my nappy. 

That's right! Baby got have a fresh diapie!????☺️❤️????❤️

I have been enjoying a little more variety and have started to wear some of my cloth diapers instead of disposable diapers. I am up absolutely soaked and messy in my cloth diaper and blue print plastic pants.. You sure feel the wet cloth diaper a lot more than a disposable diaper. The messy feels about the same. I have a disposable insert for messes that should help with an easier clean up. I think I got the inserts from Rearz.

I very rarely try to wear a diaper to bed because I just can't sleep in diapers well, if at all.  I have the house totally to myself for a couple days so yesterday after work around 3:30pm I put on a Prevail cloth backed diaper stuffed with a Fit-Right diaper and 2 pairs of plastic pants.  Around 10pm I changed my wet diaper, slatered up with diaper rash ointment and pinned on a thick cloth diaper with my Gary wear waterproof pants.  I did get some sleep but I got up about 4:45AM this morning.  I woke up several times to pee but just rolled on my back and let go in my diaper.  Still in it now and it has capacity left.  Nice to be in a wet cloth diaper for a change.