LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That's My Fetish (Completed 7/17/20)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This will be a fairly short story, only a couple of parts and it will be TONS lighter than my other stories...at least I think so, I suppose you guys will be the ones to decide that. The concept is VERY loosely based on actual events and the title is straight up from this gif:

vqMOTbo.gif

In case anyone was wondering. Anyway, we have so much time and so little to do...strike that, reverse it. On with the story!

One

Ending And Beginning”

The music played softly in the background as she sat on her bed, hands folded on her lap as she looked down at them. She’d been trying to get the words to come out for the better part of five minutes now, and she knew that if she looked at him she’d be completely unable to say them altogether, so she focused on her hands, her slender fingers fidgeting and flitting over and between one another as her heart thumped in her chest.

“Look, I know that whatever you have to tell me is bad, so just rip the band-aid and tell me already.” he said, his voice heavy with worry and concern for her.

She breathed in deeply and exhaled sharply. “I cheated on you.” she blurted out.

A song change accompanied the creak of the chair he was sitting on as he leaned back against it, his teeth running over his tongue as he started to speak but stopped as the gravity of the situation hit him. “When?” he asked numbly.

She shook her head. “When I was on vacation with my family over the Summer.” she confessed. “My sister and I met some guys on the beach and-” she stopped, realizing that thinking about the event was exciting her and this wasn’t the time for that.

“Why?” he asked, his voice quavering as though he were struggling not to cry.

She wanted to look at him, to see if he were really about to cry, but kept looking at her hands as she shrugged. “I was away from you and someone else paid me attention the way you do.” she told him.

He scoffed. “Attention?” he asked. “You fucked another guy behind my back because you weren’t getting attention from me while you were half a country away?!” his voice rose, the sadness from before abandoning his tone for outright anger.

She wondered if he’d hit her, if maybe his anger would turn into forcefulness and dominance that would possibly give way to a bit of the roughness she’d found on the beach that night, her neck lightly bruised from the stranger choking her as he fucked her beneath the stars. “I’m not saying this is your fault or anything.” she told him.

“You’re goddamned right this isn’t my fault!” he shouted, standing from his seat abruptly, the chair shooting backward into the wall behind with a loud thud. “We’re done.” he said. “I’m done with you.” he added as he went to the bedroom door and threw it open and stormed out of her house and out of her life.

*****Several Years Later*****

She scrolled through the photos and rolled her eyes. “Ooh, look at us, so happy.” she mockingly thought as she stopped on a picture of her ex and his new girlfriend at Disney World sharing a Mickey Mouse pretzel in front of the castle at the entrance of the park.

Since they’d broken up she’d obsessed about him, her guilt over cheating on him making her believe that she could win him back in time if she could just show him what a mistake it was for them to be apart. She’d stalked his social media profiles and hated his new girlfriend from the moment she’d seen her.

Maggie, the new girlfriend was, in her opinion, a stupid little girl that didn’t deserve to have such a wonderful boyfriend. She couldn’t see what the attraction was, Maggie was so short and slight where she was buxom and curvy, Maggie wore cute outfits that screamed “I’m a cute girl!” in bright colors where she was more subdued in her attire, leaning toward dark colors and things that painted her as an adult woman rather than a perpetual child. Even her hair was trying to represent her as a little girl, often in pigtails, the fiery red of it done up that way making her look like a little clown, where she would sometimes have her black hair in a loose ponytail but more often than not just let it drape over her shoulders in classic elegance.

More pictures of the trip loaded as she scrolled, Maggie waving to him and the camera from her seat inside a Dumbo shaped ride cart, looking like an absolute idiot as she smiled widely.

“Little bitch probably isn’t even tall enough to ride real rides.” she thought with a sadistic smirk.

The next picture was Maggie with Winnie the Pooh, her happy smile and her denim shortalls making her look all the more like the overgrown child she appeared to desperately want to be. The last picture was him and Maggie on the tram, him taking a selfie of the two of them as she lay sleeping with his arm around her, hugging her to him.

She stared at the picture, at the sleeping girl and his smile as he held her to him and she scoffed as her mind created a story to go along with the photo, one where Maggie had fallen asleep on the tram because she truly was nothing more than a little girl and had had such a big day in the park that she could barely keep her little eyes open for long enough to get on the tram back to the hotel. She imagined that he’d tried to wake her up when they’d arrived back at the hotel, but when she wouldn’t get up he’d simply picked her up and carried her, the mental image of her legs dangling sleepily behind him as she slept with her head on his shoulder, his strong hands supporting her denim clad bottom as they moved through the hotel.

Her hand slipped down between her thighs as she imagined “bumping” into them as they got off the elevator, commenting to him how sweet he was to spend his vacation babysitting, hiding her smirk as little Maggie wet herself in her sleep, drenching his shirt with her accident. Her fantasy self had offered to help him clean up, leading him back to her room, which was right near the elevator, and he’d put aside his annoyance at Maggie’s accident to agree, following her into her room and dumping the brat onto the bed as she helped him strip his shirt off, kissing his neck softly and moving downward as she worked his belt and dropped his pants and boxers for him, smiling up at him from her new position in front of his growing hardness. The fantasy ended with him taking her from behind on the bed next to the pathetic little Maggie who had taken to sucking her thumb while she slept next to the adults.

She pulled her wet fingers from between her thighs and slumped back in her chair with a contented sigh. “That was a weird little fantasy.” she thought absently as she wiped her hand clean with a nearby towel, looking at the picture of him and the sleeping Maggie on the tram. “But what if it wasn’t just a fantasy.” she wondered.

Working for hours on her computer, she set up a rather ingenious trap for little Maggie, a message sent to her social media from a dummy account made to look authentic that, when opened, would give her a backdoor into the girl’s device, whether that was a computer or her phone, it didn’t really matter, she could do what she needed to with either. The account was made to look like a friend from school that wanted to reconnect, the kind of thing a little fool like Maggie wouldn’t think twice about opening up the moment she saw it, and by then her fate would be sealed.

Later in the evening she got a notification that the message had been opened, first on the girl’s laptop and then on her phone, for some reason, giving her access to both without any issue. Waiting until the middle of the night, when she was sure Maggie would be asleep, she tapped into the girl’s computer and began setting everything up. She created a subfolder named “Nothing” within the “Program Files” folder inside the Windows folder to keep Maggie from accidentally stumbling on it and filled it with things she’d found when she searched for “Adult little girl”, finding it hard not to laugh when she saw pictures of grown women wearing little outfits not too dissimilar from Maggie’s chosen attire, some playing with toys on the floor, others sucking on pacifiers as they colored, but most with either visible diapers on beneath their clothes or naked save for a diaper or training panties. Further digging had sent her down a rabbit hole of stories about women being reduced to second infancy by their significant others, photos of grown women in highchairs and cribs drinking bottles with their thick diapers on full display.

She made a bookmark folder on the girl’s browser with a chain of folders inside to make it look like it had been purposefully hidden by Maggie herself, and loaded it with the story and photo sites she’d found as well as several video sites that had shown her how not at all weird her earlier fantasy had been. With things set up, she turned off her computer and slipped into bed to fantasize about Maggie being discovered as the secret pervert she was by her boyfriend and, being the caring and compassionate man he was, he would devote himself to indulging the girl’s desires, turning her into a helpless baby and leaving him to be snatched up by his suddenly reappeared ex who would show him what a grown up woman could do for him. With a smile on her face and the milky afterglow of climax washing over her, she went to sleep eager to continue with her plan the following day.

The new day dawned with her sipping her coffee as she went to various sites related to Maggie’s newfound interests and began to build an online persona for the girl, who went by Baby Maggie, of course. She posted on a forum about how she wished her boyfriend would baby her, that she really wanted to wear thick diapers and have him take care of her like a good Daddy should. The onslaught of responses made her laugh, the sheer number of men offering to be her Daddy was actually surprising to her, and she took things a little further and did some roleplaying with a few of them just to make sure the evidence was good and damning.

She tapped into the girl’s phone and set up a tracker so she could see where she was and made sure that there were videos saved in a hidden folder to illustrate that Baby Maggie wanted to be able to see these naughty things wherever she happened to be.

With the groundwork laid, she stalked the girl’s social media and waited for an opening, like a romantic dinner with her boyfriend a few days later that she used the tracker to see the location of and arranged for a little run in with the happy couple to put herself back into his mind so that when everything started to fall into place she’d be fresh in his thoughts.

She dressed up in her nicest dress, a lovely black number that made her ample cleavage impossible to ignore, and her heels that would leave her towering over the diminutive Maggie when they bumped into one another. She arranged for a date with some random guy she’d seen a few times, someone she could abandon without fear of argument, and waited for him to pick her up, linking her own phone with Maggie’s so she could mess with the girl while she was out.

The restaurant was a classy place, too fancy for Maggie, she thought as she waited at the hostess station with her date, his hand groping her ass as he stood beside her. She remembered the last time she’d been with him, the secret trip to the restroom of the bar they were at, the way he’d forced her to her knees to service him as he gripped her throat, the smell of the restroom filling her nostrils as she took him into her mouth. She brushed the less than pleasant memory aside as the hostess grabbed their menus and led them through the restaurant, her phone showing that they were not far from the other couple, her looking around as they were seated bringing a smile to her face as she saw little Maggie in a sweet floral printed dress across the dining area, laughing at something her boyfriend had said and covering her mouth to be respectful to the other diners.

When she saw him her heart skipped a beat. He was wearing a gray dress shirt with a deep purple tie, his beard trimmed short and his short afro perfectly formed to make him look so dapper and sexy, even more so when looking at his date. Maggie’s red hair was in a ponytail rather than her trademark pigtails, but her floral printed dress made her look like she was dressed for Easter egg hunting rather than a romantic meal with her boyfriend. She could see the girl’s legs swinging lazily beneath her chair, her chunky sandals abandoned on the floor bringing a smirk to her face.

“What are you staring at?” her date asked as he turned to look where she was looking.

She sighed and focused her attention on him. “Look, if you do something for me, I’ll make it well worth your while.” she told him, her own shoe slipping off as she stretched out her leg and touched her toes to the head of his manhood through his pants, feeling it stir and stiffen instantly.

He swallowed hard. “What do you want?” he asked.

“I thought that was you!” she declared happily as she neared the other couple’s table with her date in tow.

He looked up from his meal, his eyes going wide in surprise when he saw her. “Hey, Melanie!” he said in forced politeness. He cleared his throat, “Maggie, this is Melanie, we were friends in high school.” he told Maggie. “Melanie, this is my girlfriend, Maggie.” he said, finishing the introduction.

Maggie smiled up at Melanie from her seat. “Nice to meet you, Melanie.” she chirped politely as she extended her arm to shake the girl’s hand.

Melanie took the smaller girl’s hand in hers and shook it, marveling at just how petite the girl was in person. “It’s lovely to meet you too, Maggie!” she cooed in syrupy sweet mock sincerity.

Her date cleared his throat.

“Oh, where are my manners, this is Gabe, my boyfriend.” Melanie said as she released Maggie’s hand and gestured to her date. “Gabe, this is Derrick and Maggie.” she said. “Derrick and I dated in high school.” she added.

Maggie looked to her boyfriend. “Dated, huh?” she asked.

Derrick nodded. “That’s right, I’d forgotten that we’d actually dated.” he said.

Melanie hid her anger at his attitude toward their relationship and turned back to Maggie. “We won’t take up anymore of your time, I just wanted to pop by and say hi to a familiar face.” she explained.

They all said their polite goodbyes and Melanie and Gabe departed, her feeling good about the encounter and him looking forward to collecting on his reward for going along with whatever had just happened.

Using her access to Maggie’s computer, Melanie tapped into the girl’s bank account and checked out her spending and savings habits over the year, figuring out where she could set aside money to allow her to do some shopping for Baby Maggie. Creating a program that would siphon untraceable amounts of money into a holding space every time Maggie money was added to the girl’s account, she went to work creating wish lists on various sites for adorable diapers and baby clothes, using the girl’s shopping histories on clothing websites to ensure that she got the right sizes for everything.

With her plans regarding Maggie up and running, she set her sights on Derrick, reaching out to him on his social media with a simple message, “Hey, Derrick, I wanted to just say that I hope I wasn’t intruding the other day when I ran into you, it just isn’t often that I bump into old friends at random and I guess I just wasn’t thinking. Maggie is really cute and I’m happy that you’re happy.”. She sent the message off and decided to take a break from her computer to think more about her eventual takeover of Derrick’s heart.

She imagined Derrick coming home to find all the packages she’d ordered in Maggie’s name, setting them aside for her until she got home and then when she opened them up and found perfectly sized baby clothes and diapers, that she would swear up and down she hadn’t ordered despite all evidence to the contrary, Derrick would assume she was playing a game and insist that she put the items to good use. She imagined him messaging her and confiding in her everything that was going on with Maggie, inviting her over when she pretended not to believe him and then she’d arrive and see Baby Maggie on the floor in her bulky diaper and precious baby clothes and seduce him in front of her, the poor thing crying as she watched the last vestige of her adult life choose a real woman instead of a helpless little baby. The fantasy made her wonder absently if she herself wasn’t secretly into girls in diapers, at least from a domination and humiliation standpoint, but she banished the thought away as her phone alerted her that she’d received a message.

“Mel, no worries, you weren’t intruding, it was good to see you again and with someone that makes you happy.” he’d written.

She sent him a friend request after a few hours had gone by, just so she didn’t look too eager, and smiled when she got the notification that he’d accepted. “We’ll be together soon, my love.” she thought as she plugged in her phone for the night and slipped off to sleep thinking about all the fun she was going to have with poor, defenseless Maggie in the very near future.

To Be Continued...

• Like 5
10 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

Love the start!

Then you're gonna LOVE the finish! All caps is more powerful than lowercase, so you'll have more love later...hopefully.

11 minutes ago, CynthiaCM said:

This story has seriously grabbed my attention. Mel is such a wonderfully hateable character and I'm excited to see where this all goes. Great stuff!

Awesome! I'm leaning really hard into that "love to hate" zone and I'm glad to know it's working!

50 minutes ago, TheMommyM said:

Okay, this is a little more my speed! Obviously, you could come out of nowhere with some kind of nightmare hellscape, but as it is now, I'm wholly on board with this story, well done! :D

I was hoping you'd give this a shot! I promise, no hellscapes in this one. :)

Two

A Conversation Between A Spider And A Fly

After a few days Melanie was sitting very pretty in her scheme. She’d continued talking to Derrick off and on and things were going quite well between the two of them. The subject of her infidelity all those years before came up and they’d talked about it like two rational adults and he’d forgiven her after they’d come to the agreement that she was young and stupid when she’d done what she did, and nobody is really good at making life choices at that age. The subject shifted to Maggie after a time, and things got really interesting for her when Derrick began to open up about the girl.

“I’m sure you saw the Disney pictures.” he’d said.

She’d brought them back up for a refresher, smirking at the image of Maggie thickly diapered beneath her already childish outfit. “Yeah, you guys look so happy!” she’d said.

“Oh, we were, some of us more than others.” he’d told her. “That trip was kind of exhausting, if I’m being honest.” he confessed.

She’d sat forward in her chair at the prospect that tea was about to be spilled about the precious little Megan. “I’m sure walking around the park in that heat wasn’t the funnest.” she’d offered, careful not to tip her hand.

“Ha, true enough, but it was more than that.” he said. “Maggie is great and I love her to pieces, but, she’s very much a little girl at heart.” he said. “Being in a place where kids are the prime target, it was like I was babysitting a lot of the time or something.” he explained.

She laughed out loud as she’d read his message, ecstatic that he’d shared the truth about Maggie but also that the truth was in line with her original assessment. “I saw the tram picture,” she’d written, hesitating before adding, “poor little thing must’ve had a big day.” as a way to commiserate with him but also share that he wasn’t the only one that saw Maggie as a little girl.

“Yeah, she kind of had a sugar and excitement crash as soon as we sat down.” he shared. “I actually had to carry her back to the room she was so tired, good thing she’s so small.” he explained.

She began fingering herself as she read his message, sure that she had to be dreaming that her own fantasy was more or less the actual truth. “She’s lucky to have someone that looks out for her and takes care of her as well as you.” she told him, surprising herself with actual sincerity rather than the pretend emotions she’d been using when talking to him.

He’d been silent for a long while after that, but finally came back with “Would you be okay with getting coffee or something sometime?” to which she pretended to be reluctant about but ultimately agreed to.

She’d gone sensible for the coffee meeting, a t-shirt and jeans and a pair of old sneakers, a wisp of makeup just to make her feel presentable, and a quick brush through the hair to make her look aloof about the meeting. When she’d seen him walk in she marveled at how great his body looked in his tight shirt, the collared affair from the restaurant hiding his muscular physique unfortunately well. They’d hugged when he came to her table, friendly but nothing more, and she breathed in deeply of his almost cinnamon smelling cologne, adding the finer details to her memory bank for later use.

“Everything okay?” she’d asked after he’d gotten his coffee. “You kind of jumped to ‘let’s get coffee’ out of nowhere.” she said with a wry chuckle.

He’d nodded and then sighed. “We were talking about Maggie, and you said that she was lucky to have someone to take care of her,” he began, “and it got me thinking about everything about her, and I realized that I really do take care of her.” he explained. “I make her food, I drive her around.”

“You carry her back to the hotel room.” she added.

He chuckled and nodded. “And to bed when she falls asleep on the couch during a movie.” he confessed.

“So, are you feeling used or something?” she asked.

He shook his head vehemently. “No! Nothing like that, I’m happy to take care of her, I love her.” he said.

“But?” she’d asked.

“But, sometimes it doesn’t really feel like an adult relationship.” he told her. “Like, when you and I were dating, we were still stupid kids, but we did things together that couples do, like go to movies that aren’t kids movies and go to concerts instead of complaining that the music is too loud, stuff like that.” he explained.

“So,” she began. “if I’m understanding you correctly, Maggie is, for lack of a better word, kind of a baby?” she asked, knowing she was walking a razor thin line but daring to push him to where she wanted him to be.

He chuckled and took a drink of his coffee. “It’s like you already know her.” he said. “I know it sounds bad for me to say this about the woman I love, especially to an ex, but, sometimes I-” he stopped. “Nevermind, it’s not cool to talk about this, I’m sorry.” he told her.

She’d taken a gamble and placed her hand on his. “Hey,” she’d said, looking into his caramel colored eyes, “you don’t have to say anything if you don’t feel comfortable with it, but maybe talking about your feelings will help you to make sense of everything and strengthen your bond with Maggie.” she told him, impressing herself with how good she was at manipulating people.

He sighed again and looked around to make sure that no one was within earshot and then leaned in close to whisper to her. “Sometimes I treat her more like a kid because it’s easier to deal with her if she sees me as an authority figure.” he confessed.

If public masturbation were legal, she would’ve been on her back on the table practically breaking her fingers with how furious she’d be going at it when she heard his confession. Everything she’d thought about Maggie was true, and Derrick was already primed and ready to treat the girl younger than her station, when he learned about the baby stuff she’d set up for the girl it would literally be like taking candy from a baby.

She feigned surprise as she composed herself. “I’m not really sure what that means exactly, but I don’t think it makes you a bad person if that’s what you’re worried about.” she told him.

He’d remained silent for a while after that, thinking about what he wanted to say, but finally spoke again. “Okay, at Disney, she saw this princess dress that she absolutely adored but it was ridiculously expensive, and I told her so and she started whining and pouting and it was pretty late in the day, so I knew she was tired and tried to keep things calm and under control, but she just wouldn’t stop bugging me about it and I,” he hesitated and sighed again, “I threatened her with a spanking.” he finally said.

Despite her best efforts, she let out a louder than expected laugh and quickly collected herself. “I’m sorry, it’s just that, well, for me, spankings are kind of a turn on, but no one’s threatened me with a spanking in public since I was like four.” she told him, blushing at the realization that she’d just confessed her sexual enjoyment of spankings given the context of their conversation.

He nodded. “I know, and I didn’t actually mean it when I said it, like, I wasn’t actually going to take her somewhere and spank her, but just saying it, knowing that it would quiet her down made me feel less like her boyfriend and more like-” he stopped.

“Her father?” she offered, steering clear of the word “Daddy” for fear that it might be seen as a sexual title and possibly negate his later belief that Maggie was too little for him.

He nodded grimly. “She apologized for like five minutes straight and begged me not to spank her.” he explained. “I finally got so tired of that that I bought her a churro just to make her happy and forget about the threat.” he said.

“Did it work?” she asked, genuinely interested.

He nodded. “She was instantly happy and forgot all about the,” he paused, “unpleasantness.” he finished.

She nodded. “And things like that are pretty common?” she asked.

He sighed. “Sometimes, yeah.” he told her.

“But it’s not that bad, right?” she asked, getting the gambling urge again. “I mean, it’s not like you actually have to take care of her, like she’s a baby or something.” she clarified, her heart rate increasing as she played her hand.

He looked at her for a moment and she was sure that was the end of the conversation until he finally spoke. “If I tell you something, do you promise it stays between us?” he asked solemnly.

She nodded and put her hand on his again. “Derrick, I’m trying so hard to win back your trust and be your friend again, I would never jeopardize that by sharing something you told me in confidence.” she told him.

He inhaled deeply and exhaled sharply through his nose. “She, sometimes,” he began, taking great care in choosing his words, “has a problem when she sleeps.” he finally said.

Her heart swelled and disbelief filled her mind, but she calmed herself and decided to probe deeper to see if he was saying what she thought he was saying. “Like sleepwalking or something?” she asked dumbly.

He shook his head and looked around again, leaning in once more to whisper to her. “Bedwetting.” he told her simply.

It was then and there that she knew she would have no trouble whatsoever taking complete control over Maggie’s fate and before long would have her man back, possibly with a wretchedly adorable little plaything to tease and humiliate until she got bored and convinced him to dump the little brat off at a firehouse or something.

She let her eyes go wide as she looked at him in feigned disbelief, stifling a chuckle. “I’m sorry, it’s not that it’s funny, it’s just that, well, it’s not all that surprising if I’m being honest.” she told him.

He looked at her quizzically. “Why’s that?” he asked.

She shrugged nonchalantly. “Well, remember Casey Deveroux from school?” she asked, winding up a whopper of a lie for him.

He nodded but furrowed his brow. “Smaller girl that always got rides from her parents?” he asked.

She nodded. “Yeah!” she exclaimed. “See, I had a sleepover one year and my mom made me invite girls I never really had anything to do with, and Casey was one of them.” she explained. “Turns out, Casey’s parents were like super overprotective of her, something to do with being an only child or something, and they like kept her in this weird protective bubble where she was basically a little girl all the time at home.” she explained, scanning his face for any kind of hint that he was questioning her story, but finding none, she pressed on. “So, when her mom dropped her off she pulled my mom aside and explained that Casey wet the bed and needed “protection” because of it.” she said, using her fingers as air quotes.

“Protection?” he asked.

“She had to wear those bedwetter pants when she slept.” she explained.

He nodded his understanding.

“Anyway, she had this like Barbie ass sleeping bag and a stuffed animal and I tried to keep people from picking on her, but then they found her nighttime pants and they demolished her with name calling and teasing, and before I could get things under control she was wetting her pants and crying as she ran to my mom so she could call her mom and go home.” she explained. “When I went out to check on her she was on the couch with my mom in her bedwetter pants and her shirt sucking her thumb while my mom hugged her and tried to calm her down.” she finished.

He sighed and looked down at his empty coffee cup. “I wish I could say that Maggie’s never behaved like that.” he said. “Truth is, she’s honestly been worse.” he said grimly.

She genuinely looked at him in shock. “Worse how?” she asked.

His phone began to ring and he excused himself to take the call, explaining that it was Maggie.

Her mind went to the dark fantasy place she’d come to know quite well, imagining Maggie in a sodden diaper, sleeping with her thumb in her mouth as Derrick bustled around the house taking care of things. She imagined the girl waking up to toddle out to him, thumb still in her mouth as she went to greet him and get her sagging diaper changed only to stop in her tracks and squat down, filling the seat of her diaper just as he rounded the corner and shook his head at what a baby she truly was.

“I have to go, crisis mode at the house.” he explained. “Thank you for talking to me, it really helped me to be able to vent some of this stuff to someone without them actually knowing Maggie.” he told her, hugging her a little more firmly than when he arrived before jetting out of the coffee shop.

She shared his sentiments about talking and offered her ears for anytime he needed them and smiled to herself as she watched him leave, wondering if “crisis mode at the house” was code for Maggie being fussy and needing Daddy to get her into her diaper and jammies for a long overdue nap. She finished her coffee and threw the cup away, knowing that things were going to be even easier for her than she initially thought.

To Be Continued...

• Like 4

This girl has all the makings of a psycho 'mommy' and I can't help but wonder if Maggie might actually be interested already. I have this feeling it's going to backfire on Melanie... Will definitely keep checking in with this!

1 hour ago, CynthiaCM said:

This gets better and better.

Glad you're enjoying it! :D

52 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

This girl has all the makings of a psycho 'mommy' and I can't help but wonder if Maggie might actually be interested already. I have this feeling it's going to backfire on Melanie... Will definitely keep checking in with this!

Nothing is as it seems. Maybe there isn't even a Maggie, maybe she's all just an imaginary construct created in the mind of a deeply disturbed individual to help come to terms with her own budding fetishistic nature...or maybe everything is as it seems and I'm throwing a metaphorical smoke bomb to cover my escape...

Thanks for reading! :D

1 hour ago, TheUnknownAuthor said:

Nothing is as it seems. Maybe there isn't even a Maggie, maybe she's all just an imaginary construct created in the mind of a deeply disturbed individual to help come to terms with her own budding fetishistic nature...or maybe everything is as it seems and I'm throwing a metaphorical smoke bomb to cover my escape...

Now you sound like me with my stories. :D

Three

Fruition”

After that first coffee get together things were very productive between Derrick and Melanie, they messaged each other regularly, starting with him apologizing for his hasty departure from the coffee shop and explaining, much to Melanie’s delight just what the nature of the crisis Maggie had been experiencing was. As it turned out, the girl had been trying to be helpful by washing the sheets, and had managed to put too much soap in the washing machine leading to a foamy disaster that had threatened to overtake the kitchen beyond the laundry room, once the mess was cleaned up though, it was discovered that something red had gotten mixed in with the white sheets and created new pink one’s that had shrunk due to improper temperature setting and no longer fit on the bed.

Another coffee get together was arranged shortly after the incident, and Derrick arrived to it frazzled, opening up further about Maggie’s behavior and eventually confirming that she wore protection to bed.

“It used to just be every once in a while,” he told Melanie, “but then it became more frequent and the bedwetting pants we’d gotten for her couldn’t handle the job so…” he had trailed off and seemed to have abandoned his thought altogether until Melanie had reassured him that he wasn’t wrong for talking about a problem that impacted him as well as Maggie. “I insisted she wear something that would work better.” he finally said.

Melanie had kept her composure, finding it almost impossible to do so when he explained that, because of the girl’s size, they’d gone with actual Pampers for her.

“Do you know how weird it is to have to put a baby diaper on your significant other before bed because you need to make sure it doesn’t leak?” he asked rhetorically.

Over the course of the year since the first coffee meeting, it became more and more regular for them to meet and discuss everything that was going on. Derrick began opening up to her about things without her coaxing him, and she learned so much about Maggie and the inner working’s of the couple’s relationship that she started to see that maybe she wasn’t “stealing” Derrick from the girl, maybe she was stepping into a role that made more sense given Maggie’s obvious shortcomings as a girlfriend. She learned that the bedwetting had continued, becoming a nightly constant and that Maggie no longer seemed to want to concern herself with handling it.

“She used to get up and get in the shower and put her diaper into a plastic bag and throw it out after she’d gotten dressed.” he’d told Melanie. “Now, I’ll find her downstairs eating cereal or something in her wet diaper.” he explained.

“It sounds like she’s getting lazier because you’re looking after her.” Melanie had offered. “Talk to her about it and find out why she’s not looking after herself.” she added.

As it turned out, according to Derrick, Maggie simply liked the way Derrick changed her over her doing it herself, something that had come to light when she’d sobbingly confessed it to him after he seemed angry when he asked her.

Melanie, deciding that Maggie had dug a good enough hole for herself already, set to burying the girl in it by going shopping with the fairly impressive amount of money she’d siphoned from the girl’s accounts over the year. She bought the most babyish diapers, clothes, and toys she could find along with bottles and pacifiers and sent the lot of it directly to the couple’s doorstep, her heart pounding as she confirmed the purchases and sealed Maggie’s fate.

Derrick coincidentally went radio silent around the time the packages showed up as delivered, and Melanie, at first figured he was busy getting the baby settled into her new role, but when the silence continued for several weeks without him responding to her messages or even getting onto his social media, she began to worry that maybe things had gone disastrously wrong and that her scheme had resulted in some kind of tragic confrontation.

“Hey, sorry I haven’t been around, things have been, well, let’s just say I’ve been busy. I was wondering if you’d be okay with coming over for dinner sometime to talk about everything that’s been going on here.” he’d finally messaged.

She knew she wanted to go, but she needed to make sure it wasn’t going to end in a giant jealous argument that would sever their bond entirely. “Are you sure Maggie is okay with your ex coming to dinner?” she asked.

“She won’t mind.” was all he’d said in his reply.

Melanie was sufficiently worried now, the weeks of lost contact and now Maggie not minding another woman coming over for dinner was very concerning, much as she hated to admit it. “Is everything okay?” she asked. “You didn’t like kill her for wetting the bed or something, right?” she’d added, only half joking as the real reason he might’ve harmed her was due to Melanie’s own meddling.

“LOL, yes, I killed her for wetting the bed.” he responded. “I think maybe you’ve been watching too many crime shows or something.” he said. “Maggie’s fine, and I’ll send you a pic with today’s newspaper if you need proof.” he told her, using several emojis to illustrate that everything was fine and that he was joking.

Much as she wanted the offered picture just to satisfy her curiosity, she agreed to come to dinner a few days later and spent the time between obsessing about what to wear and how to do her hair and makeup, unsure if this was her moment to cement things between she and Derrick. In the end she’d fallen back on simplicity, a nice top and jeans so she looked casual but enticing and did a little extra with her hair and makeup to ensure that if things were moving forward she was ready.

She rang the doorbell a few minutes before the time they’d agreed upon and stood on the porch for a moment waiting, hearing Derrick call out to her that he was coming and to just wait a second.

If people truly could fall over from shock, she would have when the door opened. Derrick stood at the door with Maggie on his hip, his meaty forearm supporting the girl’s thick pink diapered bottom encased in the lavender onesie she’d purchased for her, her thin arms draped around his shoulders and her scrawny legs around his waist. The girl’s red hair was tied into little pigtails that danced as she turned her head to face Melanie and revealed the Winnie the Pooh pacifier bobbing gently between her lips as her fair cheeks flushed and she quickly buried her face into Derrick’s chest.

“Come on in, I was just finishing up dinner.” Derrick said, stepping aside to allow Melanie entrance into the house.

Melanie floated into the house, her head swimming at the sight of Maggie exactly where she’d wanted her to be and Derrick inviting her over to see the girl the way she was giving her little doubt that she’d succeeded in her plans. “Am I early?” she asked.

Derrick closed the door and shook his head. “Nope, right on time.” he said.

“Oh, I just thought that-” she began as she moved to the living room behind Derrick as he passed her, and saw the playpen full of toys off to the side and the laundry basket full of clean and folded baby clothes on the floor beside the couch.

Derrick set Maggie down in the playpen and touched his fingertip to the girl’s nose with a silly voiced “boop” before turning back to Melanie. “That you’d be having dinner with a grownup couple?” he asked.

Melanie nodded softly as she stared at Maggie in the playpen as the girl picked up a stuffed animal and cuddled it as she sucked her pacifier.

“Well, that’s kind of what I wanted you to come over to talk about.” he told her. “Let’s talk in the kitchen though, I need to keep an eye on dinner.” he said.

Melanie followed him into the kitchen, staring at the highchair at the table with the little pink plastic bowl with the suction cup bottom on the tray as she entered.

“Wine?” he asked her.

She turned her attention to him and nodded. “Yeah, please.” she said.

He poured two glasses and brought her one as she sat down at the table and he went to the stove to stir the pasta.

“So, things have changed.” she finally said as she took a big drink of her wine.

He took a drink of his and nodded. “Yeah, I’m sure you’re probably more than a little shocked, sorry about that.” he told her.

She nodded and looked back at Maggie. “I wasn’t expecting her to be-” she paused, not really sure what to say, “What happened?” she asked.

He took another sip of his wine. “Well, apparently, all of the bedwetting and childish behavior was her trying to get me to baby her.” he said. “A bunch of packages showed up full of diapers and baby stuff, clothes and things, and when she told me she had no idea where they’d come from I took a look at her computer and found not only the orders she’d placed, but also adult baby sites she’d gone to where she’d had several conversations about her desire to have me baby her and be her Daddy.” he explained.

Melanie feigned shock. “Wow.” she said dumbly.

He nodded. “She tried to tell me that she had no idea what any of it was, that she’d never gone to any of those sites and never ordered anything, but all the evidence was there and I finally got tired of her lies and gave her exactly what she wanted.” he explained. “After a few spankings she was much more willing to accept that she was getting everything she secretly wanted.” he added.

“I can’t believe she would lie to you even after everything was out in the open.” she told him.

“I think she got cold feet, like she decided she was going to go through with it but then when everything arrived and she had no way out she let her shame trick her into thinking she could play it off as something other than what it was.” he said. “I understand, but I hate being lied to, so I gave her everything she wanted all at once without giving her any more chances to try and get out of it.” he added.

Finishing her wine she went to get another glass. “So, why am I here?” she asked as she poured.

He held out his own glass for her to pour him some. “Well, we’re friends and you’ve been there for me to talk to about things and this is certainly a thing I need to talk about.” he told her. “Plus, I like seeing you.” he added with a smile.

Her heart skipped a beat as she set the wine bottle down and took a sip from her glass. “I like seeing you too.” she told him, her seductive tone slipping out as she watched him prepare dinner.

Dinner was a surreal experience to say the least. Maggie was set down in her highchair, a baby duck yellow bib with “Daddy’s Girl” written on it in pink bubble letters was tied around her neck and her little plastic bowl was filled with spaghetti while Derrick set plates of chicken parm in front of Melanie and himself. As the two grownups ate with knives and forks, Maggie lifted handfuls of saucy noodles to her mouth and slurped them noisily, giggling as sauce began to spread over her cheeks and chin.

Melanie found herself staring at the girl, unable to believe that she had completely fallen into her role as the baby of the house in such a short amount of time. “She doesn’t seem to have a problem with things now.” she told Derrick.

He nodded. “Like I said, spankings are quite effective for getting naughty little girls to fall in line.” he said. “Isn’t that right, baby?” he asked the messy faced girl.

Maggie flushed and nodded. “Yeth, Daddy.” she said without hesitation, her mouthful of spaghetti slurring her speech.

Melanie took a drink of her wine and squeezed her thighs together as the pleasant tingle of arousal built in her womanly folds as she took in the beauty of her victory over Maggie. “Has it been hard on your relationship having her this way?” she asked nonchalantly as she speared a bit of chicken onto her fork.

Derrick sighed. “Yes and no.” he told her. “Yes because there is no relationship anymore, and no because being her Daddy makes so much more sense than being her boyfriend.” he explained.

Melanie coughed as she swallowed her bite wrong. “You guys broke up?” she asked in shock as she drank more wine to calm her tickling throat.

He nodded. “It’s hard to want to be intimate with someone when you change their poopy diaper or bathe them or give them a bottle and read them a story before bed.” he explained, reaching his hand out and placing it on Melanie’s. “That’s the other reason I was hoping you’d come over for dinner.” he told her.

Melanie stared in disbelief at his hand on hers. “I don’t understand.” she told him, playing dumb so he’d say exactly what she wanted to hear, what she wanted Maggie to hear.

“I don’t want to be a single Daddy.” he told her. “I was hoping that if you got to know Maggie as she is now you’d come to care for her as I do and maybe be her Mommy.” he explained.

Melanie looked from Derrick to Maggie, her head swimming. “That’s going to take time to get used to.” she told him.

He nodded. “Absolutely, I didn’t think you’d want to move in tomorrow or anything, I just thought that maybe you’d consider coming around regularly and get to know Maggie and see how she lives now so you know that you’re not doing anything wrong by being with me.” he explained.

She downed the rest of her wine and smiled at him. “I think I can do that.” she said with a wink.

After dinner, Maggie was cleaned up and put back in her playpen while Melanie and Derrick cleared the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher before he grabbed a bottle from the fridge and warmed it in the microwave.

“It’s close enough to bedtime, and I’d like some grownup time with you.” he explained as he took the bottle and retrieved Maggie from her playpen, taking the girl to the couch to cradle her on his lap and insert the bottle into her mouth.

Melanie followed him and took a seat on the smaller couch across from them, smiling at just how sweet and caring Derrick was with his new baby. “She’s pretty adorable.” she confessed as the quiet little nose breaths of the nursing girl filled the silent room.

Derrick nodded. “She really is.” he said quietly, kissing Maggie’s forehead softly.

Maggie began to squirm softly on his lap, whining softly through the nipple of the bottle until the quiet was disrupted by a very unladylike expulsion of gas from within her diaper followed by a slight crackling sound as a lump began to form in the fabric on the seat of her onesie.

“Oh, Maggie, Daddy was hoping you’d save that until the morning.” Derrick told the girl, getting a soft giggle from her that sent milk dribbling down her cheek.

Melanie pinched her nose as the smell of the girl’s mess reached her.

“Sorry about that.” he told her.

Melanie shook her head and took a deep breath as she stood and moved to the other couch, taking a seat beside Derrick as she smiled at Maggie and reached out to tickle the girl’s tummy. “It’s fine, she can’t help doing what comes naturally to babies.” she said.

Derrick smiled at the interaction as Maggie giggled and squirmed on his lap. “I think she likes you.” he said softly.

Melanie smiled and looked up at him. “I hope so if I’m going to be her Mommy.” she said.

Derrick looked at her and returned her smile, leaning in to kiss her softly on the lips.

The kiss was everything Melanie had been missing in every romantic encounter since she and Derrick had broken up, passionate and tender. As they kissed the sound of air whistling from the now empty bottle distracted him and he broke the kiss to set the bottle on the coffee table and hoist Maggie upward so she was facing over his shoulder before he began to gently but firmly pat the girl’s back bringing a loud belch from the infantalized young woman followed by a steady hissing sound that became more like water flowing into a pool from within her diaper as her bladder let go.

“If you’d like to give me a hand changing her, we can put her to bed and finish that kiss.” he told Melanie in a tone dripping with arousal.

Melanie nodded and followed behind him as he carried Maggie upstairs after putting her pacifier back into her mouth, the girl looking at her over his shoulder as she sucked her pacifier and struggled to keep her drooping eyelids open.

At the top of the stairs they turned left and headed down the hall to a door beside the open master bedroom door, the door was painted the same light lavender as the girl’s onesie, her name spelled out on the door in brightly colored plastic letters on a plaque that looked like it could double as a changing pad or baby blanket with pastel sheep and stars on it.

Melanie’s eyes went wide as the door opened and she was greeted to a fully nursery, a white crib beneath the window with soft, colorful shapes and characters on the mobile above, a changing table near the door with stacks of cloth and disposable diapers on the shelves beneath the padded top. The plush pink carpet was littered with toys and the smell of powder and used diapers filled her nostrils as she noticed the diaper pail beside the changing table Derrick was laying Maggie down onto, unbuttoning the onesie and removing it from the girl before he clipped a safety strap across her midsection.

“I’ll make this quick.” he told Melanie.

An electronic series of repeating tones came from his pocket and he pulled his phone out and sighed. “It’s work, I’ve got to take this, can you watch her for me?” he asked. “She should be fine as long as she has her bear.” he said as he pointed to the stuffed bear on the shelf above the changing table and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Melanie reached up and grabbed the bear and brought it down to Maggie who took it eagerly and hugged it tightly. Smiling at the girl, naked save for her soiled and discolored diaper, Melanie felt a surge of power and reached out to run her fingernails across the girl’s bare thigh.

“It’s funny how things end up, isn’t it, sweetie?” she asked rhetorically. “I mean, when I first saw you in those Disney pictures I guessed you were just a silly little girl playing dress up, somehow tricking someone like Derrick into dating you, but when I thought about the inequity of you having a man like him when you should be playing with dolls while I had to put up with useless losers, well I couldn’t let that stand, could I?” she asked, again not expecting a response.

Melanie’s nails traced up the girl’s bare thigh, over the plastic shell of her diaper and up her tummy. “I figured a stupid little girl like you wouldn’t notice that someone had hacked your phone and computer, and look at that, I was right.” she said with a malicious chuckle.

Maggie stared up at her with wide eyes.

Melanie pressed her fingers to the face of the girl’s pacifier and held her other index finger to her lips. “Shh, it’s too late for either of us to do anything about this now, sweetie.” she whispered. “I’m glad to see that the things I purchased for you, with your money of course, are getting good use.” she said. “I’m surprised at just how quickly your Daddy set this precious nursery up for you though, but I guess he wanted to make sure you had a room all to yourself so you wouldn’t disturb us when you made a stinky in the night.” she said, playfully waving her hand in front of her face.

The door opened and Melanie took her hand from Maggie’s pacifier and leaned down to blow a raspberry on the girl’s stomach, making her squeal and giggle as Derrick entered the room.

“Well, I guess she’s in good hands.” he said, walking up beside Melanie, his hand brushing over her backside, lingering for a moment longer than just an accidental touch.

Melanie nodded and smiled. “I’m pretty good with kids.” she lied.

“Why don’t you head to the other bedroom and hang out while I change her and get her in her pajamas.” he said as he moved into position and opened Maggie’s diaper without waiting for a response.

The sight of Maggie’s mess sent Melanie out the door as requested without protest and to the other bedroom where she slipped off her shoes and wondered if she should surprise him by being naked when he arrived. With a shrug she stripped off her clothes and lay on the bed on her side, posing as seductively as possible.

A few minutes later he entered the room and beamed widely when he saw her. “Well well, you read my mind.” he said as he made his way to the bed and sat beside her while he took off his shoes and shirt.

She had started playing with herself as she watched him disrobe, moving to the top of the bed as he stood and dropped his pants and boxers, his gorgeous, muscular form turning to reveal his impressive manhood.

He climbed onto the bed and mounted her, taking her wrist gently into his hand as he guided it to a strap on the side of the bed and secured it around her wrist, doing the same with the other one as she watched and bit her lip.

“Mmm, I think I’m going to like this arrangement.” she told him sultrily.

He moved to the end of the bed and secured her ankles in two more straps and stood up from the bed to look at her, his smile turning into a full laugh. “I honestly didn’t think it would be this easy.” he said.

She furrowed her brow. “I don’t under-” she began to say.

“Shut your fucking mouth!” he yelled.

She jumped at the sudden aggression, genuinely afraid to try and speak again.

“You think you’re so fucking smart, don’t you?” he asked. “Trying to manipulate my life so you can get me back is as pathetic as it is insane.” he said as he moved to his clothes and began dressing.

Fear and confusion were swirling around in her mind. “I didn’t-” she started.

“Oh, but you did.” he said. “Maggie noticed that her computer and phone were being a little weird and asked me to take a look at them for her.” he explained. “Turns out, a sloppy hacker had sent her a message that gave them a backdoor into everything, I watched your digital footsteps and wondered why in the world a hacker would bother going to adult baby sites on her devices, and then you “bumped” into us at the restaurant and I knew it was you.” he told her.

She swallowed hard and struggled against her bonds. “Derrick, I-” she started before he cut her off.

“So, I hacked you back, using your friend request, I mirrored my account and used that to tap into your system, confirming everything you’d done to Maggie.” he explained. “From there, I set up a nice little insurance policy in case tonight didn’t go the way I wanted it to.” he said cryptically.

“What did you do?!” she shouted.

He chuckled. “Nothing, as long as you play by the rules.” he told her.

“What rules?” she asked.

He took a seat on the end of the bed and put his hand on her thigh. “I took the liberty of drafting up some paperwork that, if you sign, will ensure your safety.” he said.

“And if I don’t sign it?” she asked.

He shrugged. “Well, let’s just say that you’ll be looking at quite a long jail sentence for everything you’ve done, as well as everything I’ve done in your name.” he told her.

She struggled more against her bonds and felt the helplessness of her situation setting in. “Please, Derrick, you don’t have to do this, I’ll leave you both alone forever!” she pleaded.

He shook his head. “I can’t trust you, Mel, never really could.” he said. “But, I can promise you that if you do as I say you’ll learn to be a sweet little girl that Daddy can trust absolutely.” he told her.

The gears clicked into place and she shook her head. “You’re not seriously going to try and make me like Maggie, are you?” she asked.

Shimmying up the bed so that he was over her, he leaned in and whispered. “Of course I am, that’s my fetish.” he said before he began to laugh as Melanie began to cry.

Epilogue

A New Life

It had been a rough year for Melanie. She’d learned that Derrick had set her up to make it look like she’d been stealing identities and embezzling money from people online for years and the case against her seemed airtight assuring her a lengthy jail sentence if she didn’t comply with his wishes. She’d also learned that Maggie had been involved in the entire setup, the bear Melanie had given her on the changing table being a nanny cam that recorded her confession of what she’d done to Maggie, giving more ammo to the other evidence against her.

The paperwork Derrick had drafted was a power of attorney and adoption paperwork that ensured that Derrick was her legal guardian and that she was willingly declaring herself mentally unfit, giving him the ability to take care of her and control her life. She’d begged and pleaded until she was hoarse, but found herself signing away her life in the end.

It took exactly two weeks from the time she moved into the house for Derrick to break her resistance, it turned out that spankings were indeed a very strong motivational tool, and he was a supremely good motivator. Her room was at the other end of the hall from the nursery she’d seen that night, a nursery sized to accommodate her larger body complete with diapers and clothes of her own. The constant humiliation and degradation sapped her willpower quickly, with Derrick rewarding her every time she used her diaper with a few minutes of attention from a vibrating massage wand, she learned to use her diapers as often as possible to give herself more and more chances to cum, something that was made easier in a wet diaper and even easier than that, much to her dismay, in a messy diaper.

Maggie returned to her adult life, though Derrick did keep her in training panties around the house, praising her for using the potty in front of Melanie to twist the dagger whenever possible. Melanie would glare at the girl from her playpen as she flitted about the house without a care in the world, her thin training panties on display while her own bulbous crotch mocked her from within her babyish attire. Maggie only played baby when Derrick wanted her to, which wasn’t as often as Melanie would’ve though, but she assumed that he didn’t want two babies to look after all the time.

By the time they announced their engagement to her six months later while Derrick held her on his lap as she nursed her bottle, she was already a helpless bedwetter and had more and more trouble telling when she needed to go to the bathroom during the day, a fact made apparent as her diaper began to warm and swell as she nursed and blushed at the adulthood and romance robbed from her. She’d cried herself to sleep that night as she listened, as she often did, to the sounds of Derrick satisfying his bride to be while Melanie could only futilely hump a stuffed animal and give up once the effort made her fill the back of her diaper well before she even began to get aroused.

On the day of the wedding she was dressed in her flower girl outfit, her thick diapers crinkling beneath as she waddled down the aisle and clumsily dropped her flower petals like Mommy had taught her to. She saw Daddy standing ahead of her in his white tuxedo and absently thought about how attractive he was, feeling the heat building within her diaper and beginning to whimper as a tantrum built when she realized it was just her peeing. Her own mother stepping in to take her hand and lead her to her seat on the hard pew, a pacifier finding its way into her mouth as the music signaling Maggie’s arrival began to play.

Resting her head against her mother’s breast and suckling her pacifier softly, Melanie wondered what would become of her when Maggie eventually got pregnant and Mommy and Daddy had a real baby to take care of, but she pushed those thoughts out of her mind as she pushed something else into the seat of her diaper, thinking how pretty Mommy looked in her dress and how happy she was to be loved and taken care of by her Mommy and Daddy.

The week she spent with her mother while Mommy and Daddy were on their honeymoon pushed her over the edge, the humiliation of her mother changing her and feeding her and telling her that she was actually happy that Derrick had stepped in and brought her to heel was too much for her to handle and she mentally slipped into a blissfully ignorant second infancy to match her outward appearance. By the time Mommy and Daddy came to pick her up she was firmly ensconced in her newly accepted babyhood and no longer saw the man she’d fought so dirtily to win from the woman she’d tried to ruin, she saw her loving parents and waved goodbye to the woman she’d come to see as her “Nana”, an older woman that wasn’t her Mommy or Daddy before she was led to the car and driven back home to finish the nap she’d started a few minutes down the road.

The End

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Wow, that was, just wow. I wqs very surprised that Derrick had countered hacked her and holy, stacking a bunch of identity theft claims. Insane.

It did seem a bit suspect how in line with Melanie fantasies, Maggie's behavior was. I'm guessing that it was all an elaborate story to bait Melanie into going through with her plan?

Not gonna lie, the sudden ghosting from Derrick hurt a bit, I've had a close friend do that to me and to this day, I don't know why they just dissapeared and stopped speaking to me. So that hit a bit close to home, but in Melanie's case, seems more than deserved.

I have to say, I was impressed, Maggie played her part perfectly, although Melanie really was foolish, because that was the clue, she was playing it way too perfectly. It was way too convenient, very suspect. And that was her downfall.

Curious to know what would've happened if Melanie hadn't been so cocky as to gloat to Maggie and thus give the confession. I'm sure that that bear recording was a big part of the plan.

Although, if I understood fully,  to some extent, Maggie did play Baby sometimes for Derrick, even after Melanie was "adopted".

Also, is there some part that you still haven't posted? Because you titled the last part, "Epilogue One" yet it's the only Epilogue, making the "One" kinda redundant 

13 hours ago, CynthiaCM said:

What an amazing story and that twist was just stunning. I loved it!

Yay! Thank you so much for reading, I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

6 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Wow, that was, just wow. I wqs very surprised that Derrick had countered hacked her and holy, stacking a bunch of identity theft claims. Insane.

It did seem a bit suspect how in line with Melanie fantasies, Maggie's behavior was. I'm guessing that it was all an elaborate story to bait Melanie into going through with her plan?

Not gonna lie, the sudden ghosting from Derrick hurt a bit, I've had a close friend do that to me and to this day, I don't know why they just dissapeared and stopped speaking to me. So that hit a bit close to home, but in Melanie's case, seems more than deserved.

I have to say, I was impressed, Maggie played her part perfectly, although Melanie really was foolish, because that was the clue, she was playing it way too perfectly. It was way too convenient, very suspect. And that was her downfall.

Curious to know what would've happened if Melanie hadn't been so cocky as to gloat to Maggie and thus give the confession. I'm sure that that bear recording was a big part of the plan.

Although, if I understood fully,  to some extent, Maggie did play Baby sometimes for Derrick, even after Melanie was "adopted".

Also, is there some part that you still haven't posted? Because you titled the last part, "Epilogue One" yet it's the only Epilogue, making the "One" kinda redundant 

The way I saw it, there's only so many scenarios that could've played out as far as Maggie's behavior was concerned and it just so happened that Melanie and Derrick were on the same page with regards to a fetish lifestyle for her, perhaps they weren't all that different after all...

The ghosting was necessary to establish a time window where it was at least a little plausible for there to be such a dramatic shift in Derrick and Melanie's relationship as well as set up an entire nursery. Is it realistic? No. Am I a good writer because of it? Probably not. :P

Ah hubris, how many men and women have you put into diapers over the years? But yeah, if Melanie had just kept her mouth shut she still would be being blackmailed and still would've ended up where she did, she just would've confessed after a sound spanking rather than willingly because gloating.

So, Maggie truly was Derrick's baby, that WAS his fetish all along, and, on a long enough timeline, Melanie probably would've been exposed to it years earlier but she cheated and their relationship ended. The bit about Maggie wearing training panties after Melanie was with them is where the life they had is moving forward because there's a new player that's never going to move forward and changing and caring for two babies is too much for a single Daddy.

I fixed the epilogue thing, initially there was going to be a few of them that checked in over time and saw the extent of Melanie's downfall, but I thought better of it because it would've just been my other story, Tick. Tock. and nobody needs another one of those running around. So yeah, I wrapped the epilogue up with her succumbing to her treatment and resigning herself to her new life which would make this a "happy" ending...I guess.

Thank you so much for reading and discussing your thoughts and feelings, I hope I addressed everything to your satisfaction but if not feel free to respond and I'll take another crack at it! :D

1 hour ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Loved this especially sending her to be babysat by her own mother on their honeymoon :)

I'll never fully let go of unrealistic scenarios in my stories, will I? :D

Thank you for reading, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

• Like 1

I'm going to count this as a happy ending, it's dark and twisted, but nobody got hurt and the bad guy got what was coming to them, also a wedding happened and those are always happy, well done! You'll be writing romance stories before you know it! :D

30 minutes ago, TheUnknownAuthor said:

I'll never fully let go of unrealistic scenarios in my stories, will I? :D

It's fiction you're allowed to make thing up.  Otherwise the world would only consist of car repair manuals, forward cost projections, and risk statements.  Which would be horrible and I refuse to contemplate such a dreary awful world.  Well done :)

17 minutes ago, thedman said:

Wow, I love that plot twist, I legitimately didn't see it coming which doesn't happen often in these stories, BRAVO

The genesis for this story was always the twist, I had to work backward from that to see how we ended up there. I'm glad it not only worked but managed to keep you guessing! Thank you for reading, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

15 minutes ago, TheMommyM said:

I'm going to count this as a happy ending, it's dark and twisted, but nobody got hurt and the bad guy got what was coming to them, also a wedding happened and those are always happy, well done! You'll be writing romance stories before you know it! :D

You got me, I'm secretly a hopeless romantic. My next story will be about a former married couple that currently finds themselves as unwilling adult babies to separate families...because reasons, and while they have no memory of their previous lives or marriage, they find themselves falling in love with one another day by day on the playground where their nanny/babysitter's take them every afternoon. You'll laugh, you'll cry, maybe even pee when you read "Slide With Me" coming Summer 2061. :P

In all seriousness, I'm glad you found something of mine to come back for and not send you running away in terror. Thanks for coming back and giving my work another shot!

13 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

It's fiction you're allowed to make thing up.  Otherwise the world would only consist of car repair manuals, forward cost projections, and risk statements.  Which would be horrible and I refuse to contemplate such a dreary awful world.  Well done :)

Are you kink shaming my love of car repair manuals?! I am so triggered right now! :P

I know it's fiction, but I like to keep at least a modicum of realism with the things I write, even if they are just dumb stories for babies. I guess the issue is that very rarely do circumstances line up for these scenarios to actually occur in a realistic way, but a boy can dream, right?

2 hours ago, TheUnknownAuthor said:

I know it's fiction, but I like to keep at least a modicum of realism with the things I write, even if they are just dumb stories for babies. I guess the issue is that very rarely do circumstances line up for these scenarios to actually occur in a realistic way, but a boy can dream, right?

Humans are weird. We've been here ages. Parents are terribly influential on their children.  So I don't think nobody has wanted to do the stuff in this story before because history.  Some of the tech related details maybe.  We like making up and telling outlandish stories since we learned to communicate it seems :)

• Like 1
On 7/18/2020 at 1:04 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

Humans are weird. We've been here ages. Parents are terribly influential on their children.  So I don't think nobody has wanted to do the stuff in this story before because history.  Some of the tech related details maybe.  We like making up and telling outlandish stories since we learned to communicate it seems :)

Truth is stranger than fiction though, so, while it hasn't happened yet...that we know of, there very well could be an instance of something like one of these stories that exists in reality. Maybe a secretary HAS blackmailed their boss for sexually harassing them by putting them in diapers. Perhaps a husband or wife has taken the initiative to teach their lazy spouse a lesson by forcefully regressing them.

This is why I hate the diaper dimension as a thing that exists, it's become this stem cell for any situation to "explain" why something outrageous is possible rather than just making an implausible situation realistic in our own world. I get why people are drawn to it, but it feels like a crutch for people that don't want to try to use as a template to make storytelling easier, obviously great writers use it to add something more to the narrative, but those people are the exception and not the rule.

I will get off my soapbox now. :)