LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Tell Your Age By Chocolate!

Have some Lion fun!!! Simba :D

Do this in strict order... you will find it intriguing!!

1. First, choose the number of times PER WEEK that you would like to have chocolate (more than 1 but less than 10, for sake of simplicity but a bigger number should also work).

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50 - I'll wait while you get the calculator.

5. If you have NOT had your birthday this year add 1756; if you HAVE had your birthday this year add 1757.

6. Now take away the four digit year your were born.

You should have a 3-digit number.

The first digit is the number of times you really want to eat chocolate per week.

(You may have a 4-digit number if you were greedy at step 1 - the first 2 digits will show your liking of chocolate.)

The next two numbers are....

YOUR AGE!!!!!

(Oh yes it is - don't fib!)

That's really freaky. Nice math trick. How does it work?

The original number you chose is multiplied by 2, then by 50, meaning it's multiplied by 100. Later on, after doing some stuff involving your birth year, you subtract out the hundreds--which means you've taken out all the stuff that has to do with chocolate. The part where you add five before multiplying by fifty means you're putting an extra 250 into the equation, and 1757 + 250 = 2007. So really the whole thing is just a complicated way of subtracting your birth year from 2007.

The original number you chose is multiplied by 2, then by 50, meaning it's multiplied by 100. Later on, after doing some stuff involving your birth year, you subtract out the hundreds--which means you've taken out all the stuff that has to do with chocolate. The part where you add five before multiplying by fifty means you're putting an extra 250 into the equation, and 1757 + 250 = 2007. So really the whole thing is just a complicated way of subtracting your birth year from 2007.

LoL yeah that's it.... but it's good fun tho'!!!! :D:D

Algebraically, that problem is easy to follow.

Chocolate is one the major food groups along with all the subcategories, dark chocolate, milk chocolate and chocolate milk. I have chocolate daily two or three times! I could live without coffee but chocolate deprivation would be the death of me.