LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Here Is A Furry?

I am wondering who is a furry here. Please post what animal you are and why or how you chose that particular animal. Feel free to post even if you are just slightly furry.

I'll start out by saying I am a tiger. I would go as far as saying I'm a siberian tiger. I love the snow. I like white tigers better but I like playing in the snow better. I was called "tiger" by my dad when I was younger. I would say that is the reason for my choice. I even had a blanket that had a tiger on it. It looked similar to the one in the link below.

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/b...e_1948_58004029

i would say im slightly furry and my animal would be a Timber Wolf I'm not positive why i chose this animal I often used to pretend i was one as a kid Ive just always liked them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm becoming more and more interested in the furry stuff. I alrdy have a non babyfyr badge commision by Marci. I'd love to go to the midwest furfest to see what its like but how would i tell my brother?

• 2 months later...

how could i miss this before? *cries*

i'm a furry too! lil'fur bunny me! :)

brer

It's okay Brer Bunny. I could have sworn that I'd responded to this thread a while back. (I'm a wolf cub, by the way. Lot nicer than Brer Fox though. Here's a pic.)

I am new to babyfur but I think it is very cool!

I am a snow leopard! I fell in love with one at zoo many years ago when I was a kid.

They are endangered now so I "adopted" one.

https://secure.worldwildlife.org/forms/acdev/adoptionCenter_1.cfm?sc=AWY0800WCG00&searchen=google

I thought about being a bear because I love to EAT (salmon especially)

I love to sleep.

I am warm and cuddly but If your mean to me or my family i will claw your eyes out! lol

Can a person be 2 babyfurs?

• 7 months later...

I'm a kind of a babyfur, my fursona is grown up but, he also has a tendency to show up as a cub. His name's Houston wolf by the way and he's a polymorphic wolf cub, so he's usually a wolf but he has a way of turning into other creatures at times. I'd love to find somewhere to RP since babyfur.com isn't running right now. *looks sad* But it's nice to see I'm not the only furry on here.