LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Have Messy Accidents?

I have IBS and sometimes have messy accidents as a result.  I'm diapered 24/7 because I never know when it's going to happen.  One minute I'll be fine and the next I'll be cramping up and everything will be coming out before I have time to do anything about it.  Do any of you have accidents?

I do get diarrhea from time to time. I have messed my diaper in my sleep but not alot. Now that I'm in diapers 24/7 I mess my diaper on purpose. 

• Like 1

This past Sunday, after seeing my girlfriend, I came home and took a nap. I woke up some time later with an intense feeling in my stomach. No sooner did I get out of bed than my bowels evacuated themselves on the spot. I was wearing underwear instead of a diaper but that was maybe the third time this year I had a sudden unholdable urge to go out of nowhere that ended as soon as it began. All in my underwear. I genuinely loved it each time. Felt incredibly babyish.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I do, some months more than others. Sometimes I don't plan things out well and sometimes I just don't make it. 

A few weeks ago, I was going to use the toilet after work before the long commute home (even though I didn't have to go) but a coworker started chatting me up and asked for a ride home. I thought I'd be okay but I felt the urge after I dropped her off and couldn't hold it until I got home. Nothing embarrassing or messy happened but I really don't want that situation to happen while someone else is in the car even if I am diapered. 

Last week, I was doing laundry in the basement without a diaper on. I felt the sudden urge to go and ran upstairs. Before I could get to the bathroom, I had wet and messed myself...

The messiness of my bm is a large part of why I’m less inclined to fill my diapers, on purpose anyways. I have been taking probiotics for a few weeks when I go to bed. It has helped quite a bit, though when I try to mess, it isn’t as much, and I end up with a bigger bm when I use the bathroom at work. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have had a couple of messy accidents in my panties in as many months now and clean up is the worst part by far.  It seems that with the fiber supplements I take before bed and a poor choice of things for breakfast, I am susceptible to quick needs for a bathroom on occasion.  If I don't make it like in these cases, I have a mess to deal with, the severity depending on how close I was to the toilet.  The pads I use for urine leaks are no use to these situations, but not sure I am quite ready for a real diaper yet.

I have messy accidents all the time. I wear diapers 24/7 due to total bladder and bowel incontinence from a ruptured disc in my lower back. I don't know I need to poop until I start getting a contraction and when that starts, the poop starts filling my diaper within about 5 seconds.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Sure do.

I had underlying continence issues for a big portion of my life before I went into diapers, but I had been out of diapers for several years before I went into them.

After about a year of wearing them I started messing them voluntarily. After about 9 months of that I tried to not mess my diapers and failed. I still had partial control then but it's declined since and I would say I've had pretty much zero messing control since about the beginning of 2017.

• Like 1