LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where do you think your love for diapers began? Also do you still keep it hidden and how?

Well the first 11 years of my life I had to wear diapers either because I was a baby then bedwetter until 11 and for a couple years I had to wear diapers 24/7 during the summer because of this experimental allergy medication I was taking that I willing took at first because my seasonal allergies were so bad then because it made me have a weak bladder so I had to wear these thick bulky diapers that my mom special ordered. After I stopped bedwetting I still wanted to wear them then that turned into curiosity then when I was 16 me and some friends decided to buy a Amazon return pallet and flip all the stuff on it for a quick profit, well just kind of stuck on top and not on the manifest was a few cases of Rearz Incontrol diapers, they were in cardboard boxes that had no identifying marks so when I opened one I saw the diapers and took them home, there was about 100 of them and that reignited my love for wearing diapers 

• 2 weeks later...

Well I had the very awkward momment this morning when my daddy 99% saw I was putting on a diaper while standing up and just walk past into the bathroom and just said hello. So he either was to tired to notice or just doesn't care. Either way, not something I want to repeat anytime soon.

I fell in love with the shiny crinkly plastic surface on the diapers. I was maybe 3 or 4 and remember constantly rubbing and touching the plastic. I guess like when babies are given those toys that have all different pieces of cloth and plastic on them. Its to introduce babies to all the textures and sounds of materials I suppose. I wonder if I had been put in cloth diapers it wouldve not been so sensory with no loud sounds or shiny textures. I may not have loved diapers as much perhaps. I did indeed keep the liking for them hidden many years. I then got married and knew I couldnt keep it hidden. It would be too hard to not be truthful on this matter. it eventually wouldve been found out somehow whether it be leaving a webpage open by mistake, or a diaper picture seen by accident or even my stash being found. So I had to tell her about diapers and explain as detailed as possible. I think she wouldve reacted worse if she found out I dressed as a baby and baby items. Im just a DL which isnt all the baby stuff. So she sort of was into it a bit briefly but was just too "vanilla" as they say. She said she was in diapers for a very short time as a child because her mother hated changing diapers and wasting money buying them every week. So she never really remembers them at all and never got a liking for them. All in all though she just doesnt really participate in my liking for them and I keep the diaper thing  on my own time. 

Whenever I saw someone wearing a diaper or in a stroller or booster seat, I get a jealous feeling. ThenI started to wear diapers again when I was eight. My younger brother began potty training and started wearing pull ups, I wanted to try the huggies baby diapers, but they didnt fit me, then i tried the pull ups and they fit me well and I fell in love. I wore on and off for years, mainly due to the unavailability of diapers in the house sometimes. Despite this, my DL side has remained really strong. Recently, I had just come to terms about myself being a DL. I finally accepted the fact that I love diapers and this is who I am. So i recently started to indulge in my diaper obsession while I was living in the dorms (halls) in university. I had such a great experience one day when I was left alone int he room for the night, i put on a pull up wet it and started watching Disney movies. Then corona virus forced everyone to shut down and forced me to move back home. Ever since then I could not enjoy a diaper for hours due to fear of getting caught and disappointments. I realized that the only time I could wear is in the morning when everyone else is still asleep, it is only for a few minutes or 30 minutes at most, but at least i get to wear then. I recently bought more diapers as I started to wear more. As of now, I am hiding my diapers under a hidden area, and am trying to lose weight to fit better in smaller diapers.

I have younger brothers, so until about age 11 there was always a baby or toddler in the house. There were always smelly nappies being boiled in a pot on the stove and always cloth nappies and plastic pants hanging on the washing line. At about 9 or 10 I started taking the clean nappies out of the cupboard and putting them on myself. I still have no idea why.

My mum did actually catch me with one on in bed one night, but she just told me to take it off and stop being silly. She never mentioned it again.

I was 10 when I was forced to wear a diaper one night.  For wetting the bed.  From that night on I fell in love with wearing diapers.  My about section goes into detail about what really went on.

To a some point yes I still hide it.  My stepdad that i live with right now does not know.  But my mom does my one sister which I have 3 sisters 2 brothers well my older brother and middle sister. and a few friends know about my diapers.

I am in the minority here as most seem to have worn diapers somewhere between 4 and 14.  I was potty trained by 2 and never had any accidents.  Maybe, I had a little jealousy over others toddlers who got the attention of diaper changes.  I always got to wear the in-style underwear.  At about 14, I would put on multiple pairs of tighty-whities (even though I didn't normally wear them).  Eventually, I found out about diapers that would fit me and just really wanted to wear them so I could have a bedwetting accident.  Over the past 6 months, I have finally gotten to where I can have bedwetting accidents when I take certain steps.  Unfortunately, now  I sometimes have real accidents.  I guess Karma - I was the dry one from age 2-18 while many others had accidents; and now, I sometimes have accidents while many other DL's just wear for fun.

On 7/23/2020 at 10:32 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

Way back when Pampers first came out with tape on diapers in toddler size I saw 2 boys in only a diaper as advertisement for local store in a parade, I wanted to wear a diaper form that moment on, did my best to get put back into diapers, but that only ended up getting me a sore butt, as a teenager I started buying my own diapers, got caught many times, at 16 I purchased 2 cases of pampers and gave one to my mother, she asked about the second case, I just said they where for me and took them to my room.

I don’t hide my diapers any more and haven’t had to since 1987 as my entire family was informed that I would be wearing diapers all the time and I will be wetting them all the time, as I got tired of hiding them and come to find out most already knew that I was wearing diapers.

At my age and my wife can't do it anymore, the pampers, huggies really do make a wonderful replacement for the pleasure of sex. And I have always had a plastic / pee play fetish.

...I wet up to about 13 or 14. Mom never threatened me with diapers, but I wanted to use them after waking up in a lake of urine nearly daily. I was the oldest of four children, one sister who had to have her own room and me with two other younger brothers in the same bedroom. My mom was so kind, she just laundered the bedding everyday like it was a daily duty, although washing 5 to 6 diapers per week would have been much easier than doing the entire bed daily, but that was what she did. I also used to cut out ads from the back of magazines like GoodHousekeeping that had "bedwetter pants" or "incontinent pants" that had a reusable, washable lining in them and set the ads on my nightstand hoping mom would find them and get the hint. It never happened. I believe her thought was that she didn't want to humiliate her oldest & proudest son by making or forcing me back into night diapers like a baby, although I hoped for it daily. Now, I pretty much wear cloth diapers 24/7 but do not use my diapers for pee or messing. Will wet a disposable here & there when I get into the mood.

I was never a bed wetter, but i did enjoy taking a good solid poop in my panties from the age of about 11 to 12. I just enjoyed how it felt coming out of my anus. I would lay under my blanket on my back and just push it out, and let it spread all over my vagina. I know at that age it still was wrong, but the thrill overcame the fear of getting caught. I had learned by myself of exploring my body and bath time was fun time. I would lock the door and just about every brush handle would go up my anus. I didnt know what an orgasm was until a year later. Between the ages of 13 and 16, I was the neighborhood babysitter, and changing diapers was just natural to me. I now had a way of not ruining my panties and getting hold of diapers and making money all at the same time. Now remember this is during late 70s, there was no internet or cell phones or barely even video games, atari and colecovision were in their prime. I took home a few diapers to give it a try. I gave the diaper (pampers) a pee test, and at 13 you still can flood a pamper. The next morning I wore one under my panties and off to school I went. I held in a good poop for most of the day, and was so desperate to poop it hurt holding it back. Finally it was time to go home. I ran to the bathroom and let out all the pee I could without letting out thr monster I was holding for hours. I boarded the school bus and waited till I was one stop away. I got off the bus and walked halfway down the quiet block and just couldnt hold my poop any more. I felt the familiar feeling of the turtle head poking out and I just gave one good push. Oh my god I did it !! I said to myself. My knees got so waek and I felt like I was going to fall down. I stopped and leaned on a neighbors picket fence just to stabilize my legs. My legs were shaking and I felt a liquid expell from my vagina and it made me sweat and smile and giggle all at the same time. I had just experienced my first orgasm from pooping my diaper and did it without even touching my vagina. I shook off the cobwebs and hurried my but home. The good thing was no one home and the house all to myself. I went straight to the bathroom to examine the damage to my panties if any, the diaper held a good hard softball sized poop. I put my hand down the front of my diaper and felt the sticky spot. I rubbed my vagina just a few times and I came again. This time I sat on the toilet seat and squished the poop all over. I have never felt a sensation like that and that was the beginning of a very long relationship with diapers. I never ever told my parents or friends and kept it my secret. Now over 40 years later I still love pooping my diaper and have a beautiful wife that shares my love for poop. I still keep it to myself and enjoy chasing the feeling I experienced at 13. Diapers are made for fun, enjoy them !

• Like 7