LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Got A Question Any One That Know Medical Stuff

theres probably better places to ask this but i thought id ask here first. ive had a really sore arm all days it went from being in just my upper arm to being in my upper and lower arm and my back and shoulder and i havent done anything to strain it at all. my aunt and ex think i should go to the hospital cause they think it could being something with my heart but i feel fine. any one think the same thing? i guess i can kinda see it being a problem with my heart i have been really really stressed in depressed since my girlfriend broke up with me around the beggining of the month. its stupid to say but cause of that i kinda wish that it is and something will happen while im sleeping :( sorry if that bothers any one i know its stupid to think that

You can email me if you need to. I'm not up to talking personally as friends or often, but tonight is open. I can't walk away from you after reading your post. I can listen (read) about your current thoughts and give you an outside persepctive. ~not running away this time~

I am not a doctor but if those around you think you should go to the hospital, and you respect their opinion then you probably should. If it is your heart then it could be serious and any delay could be catastrophic. That said, I have found that moms tend to blow things out of proportion ;). So, if you feel fine and you have no past family history of heart disease, than you will probably be fine. Also ditto runaway's comment; if you need someone to talk to, I am a decent listener.

thanks i appreciate it if you are worried or something i might kill myself theres nothing to worry about i ment it exactly how i said it pretty much i just wouldnt care if something happened to me ive already decided if i really wanna die im gonna join the army or something i dont wanna throw my life away for nothing. its nice to know theres people that care on here that why i like posting stuff on here i think im fine with needing people to talk to luckily ive found me and my aunt have alot in common and she has helped me through this alot but maybe next time im real depressed and need a good talk ill post something on here seeing theres people here to listen. ok now on to what this post is really about lol that kinda got off topic. i think im fine but my family does have a history of heart problems and i am over weight i know that dont help plus ive been really stressed so maybe if its not better tommorow i should have it checked out. anyways thanks for the responses if any one else that know about this stuff can help me out thanks in advance for your post

I’m glad you have it worked out and posted to let us know. :thumbsup: I had planned on keeping your topic at the top until I heard back from you to make sure you were alright; glad to hear you are.

I tan swip bak into my lil comfortable self. That wuz a hard job bein big like that. :blush:

Yes, with the above mentioned facts I would definately get it checked out. If your Aunt is close enough to ask, and you want another opinion that might be a good alternative to some random online people ;)

P.s. I didn't think that you were going to kill yourself. Sometimes people just need an ear. I have two, so I think that I could share :thumbsup:

thats cool thats something that always helps when theres people out there that dont even know you that are willing to talk to ya when you need help lol last time i was real depressed and mention something like that i was playing a game and some one said want me to help ya but anyways thanks. that might have been a hard job but you did it well :thumbsup: lol. thats good wellpadded i didnt want anyone to think that but wanted to make sure if any one did they knew that wasnt anything i was considering

In 1977 I was 19 years old. I suffered from what the doctor thinks was a stroke. Go see the doc. The test could save your life.

theres probably better places to ask this but i thought id ask here first. ive had a really sore arm all days it went from being in just my upper arm to being in my upper and lower arm and my back and shoulder and i havent done anything to strain it at all. my aunt and ex think i should go to the hospital cause they think it could being something with my heart but i feel fine. any one think the same thing? i guess i can kinda see it being a problem with my heart i have been really really stressed in depressed since my girlfriend broke up with me around the beggining of the month. its stupid to say but cause of that i kinda wish that it is and something will happen while im sleeping :( sorry if that bothers any one i know its stupid to think that

I will also agree that a doctor could more than likely shed some light on the situation. You didn't say over how long it took the pain to spread. I have something simular but it took it years to develope to your state. If yours happened rather rapidly I would most assuredly consult a doctor. Take care.

i'm not a medical professional but i'm pretty sure i know what it is and i fully agree with everyone that you should see a doctor but you need to make an appointment as soon as possible!

it sounds to me like there's a moderate chance you could have a blood clot in your arm blocking the main vein which is causing your arm to swell and causing more strain then neccessary on your heart.

i have a blood clot in my leg from right above my ankle to half way up my thigh and at first i thought it was just swelling for no reason and it would go away soon but after i almost passed out in wallmart from the pain (fells a lot like getting kicked in the balls only over a much larger area) i went to my doctor which led to a 1 week stay in the hospital for observation.

my uncle had a swollen hand before he died and he told his wife he probably broke it, it turned out to be a blood clot and guess what he died from.

get it checked out immidiately, yes it's very un common for people our age to get blood clots but it still happens.

and at the doctors appointment tell him you've been feeling depressed and scuicidal and see what he reccomends, yes depression is usually a medical condition too.

please keep us updated, you've got me a bit worried about you.