LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Board Problem

I noticed in the last few days that when I post using the Quick post/ fast reply feature that I am automatically logged out and lose that data, and have to logg back in. But if I use The reply or add post it allows it to go through. I also am not automatically being logged in when I arrive at the site as it has done for at least a year. I havent cleared my cookies or anything, and don't recall setting anything new in my browser (Netscape).

Any one else having simular problems, or if anyone can tell me what may have been clicked different in my browser I would appreciate the responce. I had a nasty virus last week but thats gone and I even back dated my set-up from a month ago and still no luck resolving this issue.. Thanks :huh:

I have the same prob that the board doesn't remember me when i login again and i am using IE and its not browser seatings cause i have this prob on m other PC as well.

It's not "fixed" more of a duct-tape situationf or now, changed how the cookies work until I figure out what's wrong with the good cookie (the one with the chunks and chips!)

I noticed this here and staying logged in for MSN. it all started after a security hotfix was installed, also noticed yahoo will only keep you logged in for 2 weeks.