LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone bought full plastic backed blue molicares recently?

Blue molicares are my all time favorite diaper. But I haven’t been able to find them. They are called molicare slip maxi briefs. Supposedly they sell them all over the uk. But someone on tumblr was telling me the bought some from xp medical a while back. Xp medicals website shows blue with white cloth like sides under the same name. So I was just wondering if the old style was still available in the USA? I have attached a picture of what I’m looking for. 

99C39E05-86DF-40CE-A258-1B7E876D65D1.jpeg

Yes, I have about two packs in Medium.  I like them.  The blue plastic and design is pleasing to me.  I think they are very good day-time diapers for discretion, comfort, absorbency, and confidence.  For night-time use, just to be safe I suggest a soaker for a little extra absorbency.

7 hours ago, Moochie said:

Yes, I have about two packs in Medium.  I like them.  The blue plastic and design is pleasing to me.  I think they are very good day-time diapers for discretion, comfort, absorbency, and confidence.  For night-time use, just to be safe I suggest a soaker for a little extra absorbency.

Where did you get them?

7 hours ago, Moochie said:

About that design...  I've not seen their logo before but on the diaper (that's a mock-up of the pattern, by the way), it looks like the logo on the pattern is an abstract of a man on the left and a woman on the right, embracing.  Is that correct or does anyone else see anything different?  It's an interesting logo design for sure.

This is the photo that is on just about every USA site that sells them under the slip maxi name. I was just wondering if that’s really what they are or if it’s just the wrong picture. 

439D704D-7FF3-4D90-B6DD-77F21E1CC7B4.jpeg

1 hour ago, 360dude said:

This is the photo that is on just about every USA site that sells them under the slip maxi name. I was just wondering if that’s really what they are or if it’s just the wrong picture. 

439D704D-7FF3-4D90-B6DD-77F21E1CC7B4.jpeg

I do believe they discontinued that product line. Last time I received Molicare nappies like that were around 2007/8/9.

Here in the U.K. one website describes them as having ''Breathable textile side panels for increased patient comfort.'' This is wrong for the Molicare Maxi Slip. They are plastic sided so the description here is wrong. This is on https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/molicare-slip-maxi

I have purchased many Molicare Slip Maxi for years and they have always been a plastic backed nappy. I do believe unlike some companies like Tena and Attends, Molicare are the same nappy in both Europe and America. Made in France. They don't make them in America.

molicare_slip_maxi_001_5.jpeg.45d469d6f6a87c290c56879bbccbd948.jpeg

4 hours ago, username said:

They are plentiful in the U.K. Been having a continuous shipment every month since 2017. Never had supply problems

I also love them. 

IMG_1837.thumb.jpeg.2038072afd89bb4436c43aa308c47137.jpeg

IMG_1825.thumb.jpeg.9c6d0c3d9b9e78afb35726cdf232757a.jpeg

IMG_1839.thumb.jpeg.3558c87fbdade2c74d194cc49bfbd15d.jpegIMG_1840.thumb.jpeg.4424158093cff7e283a22585b93aab97.jpeg

I buy these as well they are a great work diaper I get them from incontinence Australia not sure if the ship to USA 

Still freely available in Australia from Independence Australia although some other Molicare models have recently disappeared and been replaced by cheaper (and inferior) replacements.  In particular, the "slip premium" has been replaced by the more leak-prone and less comfortable "Molicare Elastic".  Consequentially, I've switched to the more expensive Abena.

The above Molicare was a staple "night nappy" on the 3 nappy-per-day plan I used for my first year of 24/7 but since compulsory work-from-home, I've drifted into a 2 nappy per day pattern using higher capacity diapers.  I still have a couple of bags in the cupboard but they are not seeing much use at the moment.

If I remember correctly I got some samples of these from parent giving. When I saw your post I was trying to figure out where I got those. I did check and it seems that they do still have them. But if in doubt buy a sample, that's what I did. 

• Thanks 1
On 6/28/2020 at 1:00 PM, username said:

I do believe they discontinued that product line. Last time I received Molicare nappies like that were around 2007/8/9.

Here in the U.K. one website describes them as having ''Breathable textile side panels for increased patient comfort.'' This is wrong for the Molicare Maxi Slip. They are plastic sided so the description here is wrong. This is on https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/molicare-slip-maxi

I have purchased many Molicare Slip Maxi for years and they have always been a plastic backed nappy. I do believe unlike some companies like Tena and Attends, Molicare are the same nappy in both Europe and America. Made in France. They don't make them in America.

molicare_slip_maxi_001_5.jpeg.45d469d6f6a87c290c56879bbccbd948.jpeg

So are you saying the first image is wrong and the second one is right? Assuming they just never update their websites? I guess I will just have to get a sample and find out. 

10 minutes ago, mundane said:

I buy the plastic backed molicare from

https://agecomfort.com/products/molicare-super-plus-brief.html

Or else a semi-local supplier up here in Canada.

Most sites look like they haven't undated the information on Molicare Slip Supers. On the link their still using the old Molicare product details from years ago. They stoped the Super Plus line  many years ago.

I ordered these in march locally. When I order from agecomfort at that link found via their search bar. I always receive these diapers. The same goes for when I request them from my supplier in the city. ?

20200701_110331-01.jpeg

My mistake, I see what I missed previously. I have never received the style in the first photo posted.

Edited by mundane
updated for clarity
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 11:01 AM, stevewet said:

They look like the ones I wore in my teens at night because I still wet the bed.

Yup!! wore these from about 11 till 19 when I found Abena M4, Bambino, Rearz , Atn. etc... years of testing various products I stumbled across Bettterdry. These have been my standard/goto/savemetheworldisending Diaper... For the last 5 years.