LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

army of ants in diaper

I was walking on a trail in Southern CA, it was a very dry location up in the mountains where I was at, and I was off the trail a little. I took my shorts off for a minute and sat down on the dirt in a squatting position for a few minuets. I didn't see it, but I sat the bottom of my diaper down next some kind of ant project with hundreds of them. I didn't feel them at first maybe because of the sweat and I had a lot of baby powder in the diaper. All the sudden I started feeling little pinches all over. It kind of freaked me out at first, but was kind of fun as it felt like a bunch of tingles as they moved around on my skin. So I just walked back to the bathrooms about a mile away. It was an intense feeling walking back. I don't know what kind of ants they were, but there had to be about 50 or more in the diaper when I took it off. I carry wet wipes so I wiped myself down. I don't seem to have any marks. But I know some ants can really be bad. I think I got lucky. They were little red and brown looking ants. Not real big.

If it's hot, and you squat, you could get bit and have a fit.  Ant's in your diaper, can make you hyper, you run to the John to make them all Gone.  You look in the mirror and what does appear?  After your dash you discover a rash!  You look but you see, it's not from your pee.  It's ants that bite hard but now your on guard!  Next time you sit, just for a bit, put down rugs so you won't get bugs! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 6/27/2020 at 4:24 PM, crawling-in-diapers said:

I was walking on a trail in Southern CA, it was a very dry location up in the mountains where I was at, and I was off the trail a little. I took my shorts off for a minute and sat down on the dirt in a squatting position for a few minuets. I didn't see it, but I sat the bottom of my diaper down next some kind of ant project with hundreds of them. I didn't feel them at first maybe because of the sweat and I had a lot of baby powder in the diaper. All the sudden I started feeling little pinches all over. It kind of freaked me out at first, but was kind of fun as it felt like a bunch of tingles as they moved around on my skin. So I just walked back to the bathrooms about a mile away. It was an intense feeling walking back. I don't know what kind of ants they were, but there had to be about 50 or more in the diaper when I took it off. I carry wet wipes so I wiped myself down. I don't seem to have any marks. But I know some ants can really be bad. I think I got lucky. They were little red and brown looking ants. Not real big.

Yes some ants and lots of bugs can get in there and when they bite it can hurt. If you want to see how some weird people live, google bugs, I think they called it playing sex with bugs. I was really bored years ago and stumbled on a site that people were putting different insects in there diapers and underwear and they enjoyed them walking on there private's like us there's sites out there dedicated to it. I was amazed at what I read, but its been several years ago, my memory is not great. Sorry I can't think of the site name. But they used some kinds of ants and Flies also. trippy stuff.

8 hours ago, Dubious said:

What if they crawl into your anus or urethra.. 
Anus is unlikely and wont be that bad, but urethra, ouch!

I've heard horror stories about marine life (small eels and fish) swimming up into a guy's urethra and I even saw an episode of either "Sex Sent Me to the ER" or "Untold Stories of the ER" where a guy had a minnow swim inside and he said it was initially a pleasant and even erotic-like feeling until it tried to "back out" and the fins got stuck.

All I could do is wince (and I've had surgical work in that area in the past year that didn't even phase me that way).

In Papua New Guinea there is a tiny fish (thing) that can swim up your bit and course all kinds of trouble for you, I saw it on Bear Grylls “Man Vs Wild”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk