LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lurker who joined recently

Hello Daily Diapers, 

I am a longtime lurker on this forum (especially the the story section). My interests include surfing the web, reading stories, playing video and tabletop games, playing guitar, and listening to music (classical, metal, and rock are my favorite genres). 

Hello and welcome to DD. Glad you joined us, and good to meet you. You’ve been lurking here, so you know it’s a pretty good site, and not just stories. Come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

I think a lot of us were long time lurkers before finally deciding to join, I know I was.
Glad you decided to join and we're happy to have you here! Hope you enjoy your stay and if you need anything feel free to shoot me a message.

10 hours ago, kasarberang said:

I think a lot of us were long time lurkers before finally deciding to join, I know I was.
Glad you decided to join and we're happy to have you here! Hope you enjoy your stay and if you need anything feel free to shoot me a message.

Thanks, I will be sure to shoot you a message if I need help.

4 hours ago, Jan for June said:

Welcime! Tabletop gaming is wildly underrated. What's your poison, as it were? I play W40K. 

The tabletop that I play the most is Magic: the Gathering, though I do occasionally play games like Just Desserts and Dungeon Mayhem, and tabletop RPGs like Pathfinder.

On 6/22/2020 at 10:20 PM, Kaleros said:

playing video and tabletop games

Welcome fellow tabletop and video gamer nerd! I love D&D with Artificer being my class of choice. Also into both Xbox and PC video games (especially Kerbal Space Program). Great to have you here and now you can drop likes and tell awesome authors how much you love their stories!

Little Tomás