LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[Judging Period] Currently hosting a story contest with a $100, $50 and $25 prizes

I know I have little hope of winning but I'd be intrested in partecipating. Would it be possible to submit my "A date with fate" story? I posted it a couple of hours ago and I've written only the first chapter so far. Apart from that, it fits your requirements. Let me know ;)

37 minutes ago, The dark dweller said:

I know I have little hope of winning but I'd be intrested in partecipating. Would it be possible to submit my "A date with fate" story? I posted it a couple of hours ago and I've written only the first chapter so far. Apart from that, it fits your requirements. Let me know ;)

I see no problems with it since it was posted only a few hours ago, so long as you modify it so that it qualifies: adding the "kasarberangs non-contest" to the tags, mentioning the contest with a link at the top of the story and submitting it to me via PM or comment on the contest page.

• 3 weeks later...

We currently have 2 officially entered stories

College Hijinks by Katari

Revenge, a girls best friend  by Little Rie

and a story which is entered but does not yet fully qualify with all the contest rules. Though I have contacted the writer and they said they will be fixing that very soon, so I'll add it here also: A Date With Fate by The Dark Dweller

Very exciting that we already have 3 entries! I'm excited to see all the future entries (and updates to current ones) as we move closer to the September 20th 2020 deadline.

So, it looks like I'll have north of 6,000 words in my story. I'm editing it now so it could grow a bit. I doubt it will post as a single entry. Do I just tag the thread to cover it?

10 hours ago, BoTox said:

So, it looks like I'll have north of 6,000 words in my story. I'm editing it now so it could grow a bit. I doubt it will post as a single entry. Do I just tag the thread to cover it?

All rules and qualifiers to enter are on the official announcement page here

please make sure your post follows those guidelines and all will be good. PM me a link to the story once it's posted and I'll let you know if there's any issues that need to be fixed.

Thanks in advance for your entry!

• kasarberang changed the title to [Judging Period] Currently hosting a story contest with a $100, $50 and $25 prizes