LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just bought my first Onsie XD

I've had Footed Pajamas for years,

been wearing Diapers a lot during the day,

and I read how Onsie's support bulky soaked diapers throughout the day :)

Got 'em in today.

They're super comfy and fit very well.

I heard they shrink a little bit in the Wash so i'm excited if they do that because I wouldn't mind them a tad bit tighter.

But even if they don't shrink, I think they're great!

I got mine from Tykables and it's a polo golf shirt design with collar and buttons.  I like it because it snaps low in the front and not the crotch and it is made from a fabric that stretches a lot.  Even if there is a little shrinkage, it will still stretch and fit, plus I can wear it anywhere because it looks like a regular golf shirt.

I prefer Tykables too, but they are always sold out and most stores don't send to Norway
I was planning to have it be sent to Sweden, but cause of the Covid I can't do that either
I just have to take good care of the 2 t-shirt onesies I have

Whenever I get the chance to buy more, I will buy lots 

I have several Tykables onesies including the "polo" shirt and a few long sleeve versions.  Wearing a belt makes it a little more difficult for other people to figure out I'm wearing a onesie.

Onesies Down Under makes thinner, more stretchy onesies.  I also have no complaints about Rearz onesies.

I really want a onesie but this is my last barrier to living the full baby lifestyle I want.  My mom still does my laundry for me so I don't have to pay to use the machines in my apartment complex, and although she's used to seeing me wear footed PJs, I'd have a lot of explaining to do if she found a onesie in my dirty clothes!

1 hour ago, Autiesaurus said:

I really want a onesie but this is my last barrier to living the full baby lifestyle I want.  My mom still does my laundry for me so I don't have to pay to use the machines in my apartment complex, and although she's used to seeing me wear footed PJs, I'd have a lot of explaining to do if she found a onesie in my dirty clothes!

simple enough- just put your onesies in a different spot/hamper! when i still lived at home, i had a meager stash of diapers, as well as a pair or two of plastic pants and a lousy homemade onesie. i think i only washed the onesie a few times, but i never wore it much (wasn't too comfortable and looked like hell). but i kept it all stashed away in a non-descipt box tucked back a bit in my partially cluttered closet. best to my knowledge, no one else besides me (and my g/f) ever went in there, and even if they did, all they'd see was a box among other boxes and other random stuff. does your mom go though your stuff? your closet? dresser? if she does, then maybe it's time for a little privacy chat with her. if she just grabs what you give her, then get your onesies! but keep them tucked away somewhere else until it's laundry day, and do them on your own.

1 hour ago, diaperguy85 said:

simple enough- just put your onesies in a different spot/hamper! when i still lived at home, i had a meager stash of diapers, as well as a pair or two of plastic pants and a lousy homemade onesie. i think i only washed the onesie a few times, but i never wore it much (wasn't too comfortable and looked like hell). but i kept it all stashed away in a non-descipt box tucked back a bit in my partially cluttered closet. best to my knowledge, no one else besides me (and my g/f) ever went in there, and even if they did, all they'd see was a box among other boxes and other random stuff. does your mom go though your stuff? your closet? dresser? if she does, then maybe it's time for a little privacy chat with her. if she just grabs what you give her, then get your onesies! but keep them tucked away somewhere else until it's laundry day, and do them on your own.

That's actually a good idea.  If I get a few I'll be able to just treat them like a regular load of laundry and do them myself.  There are a couple from Tykables and Rearz I've had my eye on, maybe I'll go ahead and try them out, thanks for the tip!

22 hours ago, Autiesaurus said:

That's actually a good idea.  If I get a few I'll be able to just treat them like a regular load of laundry and do them myself.  There are a couple from Tykables and Rearz I've had my eye on, maybe I'll go ahead and try them out, thanks for the tip!

glad i could help out! :thumbsup:

btw, also look at what babykins and littleforbig have in stock. i have a romper from babykins, and it is my favorite cut! feels like a t-shirt, keeps everything together and up, plus some more coverage on the hips, and no chance of the crotch sliding up into my diaper, but the colors are limited (for me, personally). littleforbig has some adorable onesies! also they're made of possibly the softest fabric i've felt. they're more geared towards a feminine clientele, with more feminine cuts and patterns. so there's that. also there are several stores on ebay and etsy that are worth a look. happy shopping! :D 

• Like 1

I love Little For Big!  I have 3 of their onesies now, and really want some of their skirt/onesie combos.  I just haven't bought them yet because I can wear the others out in place of shirts, and my DD loves the one that says I ❤️ Daddy.  I second Diaperguy85, the color choices aside from black/white are much more female geared.  Lime green, sky blue, lavender, etc.  But it's also a perk; They ship through Amazon.  No one questions an Amazon box/envelope showing up!

• Like 1
On 6/20/2020 at 10:47 PM, Autiesaurus said:

It's also possible to wash clothes like that by hand and hang it somewhere to air dry.  That might save you some money as well as use a lot less energy.

• Like 1

Hmmm, a onesie, I forgot about my onesie, so tonight, seem as though it is going down to 2’C it might be a good night to wear my Darth Vader one, must wear a Molicare underneath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Andrew54 said:

Hmmm, a onesie, I forgot about my onesie, so tonight, seem as though it is going down to 2’C it might be a good night to wear my Darth Vader one, must wear a Molicare underneath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey!  I just thought of something!  With the Covid-19 going on, a Darth Vader onesie would go perfect with a mask!

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Hey!  I just thought of something!  With the Covid-19 going on, a Darth Vader onesie would go perfect with a mask!

That poses another thought...  I've seen an unending number of mask designs recently.  I wonder if someone has come up with a DARTH VADER C-19 approved mask (either printed on fabric or a more expensive moulded plastic with filters inside).

------

OK, question asked and answered:

image.jpeg.d9688b61d121616cedd9ea2ce0bf3c14.jpeg image.jpeg.b53c0297260386c548031f895092514a.jpeg

• Like 1
On 6/28/2020 at 11:59 AM, DL-Boy said:

That poses another thought...  I've seen an unending number of mask designs recently.  I wonder if someone has come up with a DARTH VADER C-19 approved mask (either printed on fabric or a more expensive moulded plastic with filters inside).

------

OK, question asked and answered:

image.jpeg.d9688b61d121616cedd9ea2ce0bf3c14.jpeg image.jpeg.b53c0297260386c548031f895092514a.jpeg

It should be called a "Darth Vapor" mask.