LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Silly Baby Boy

Hello everyone, I am a lurker and I recently became interested in posting a bit on here. I've had a fetish of being diapered and turned into a baby for years now, but it was always something I hated about myself, I'm trying to recognize and accept this part of myself instead of just constantly repressing it. While I don't want this to be a huge part of my life, I do want to have a healthier relationship with myself.

Anyway, I would categorize myself as both an Adult Baby and Diaper Lover, I love the idea of being a baby/toddler again but it's especially nice with a thick and puffy diaper. Losing my independence and having to rely and obey my mommy also appeals to me (though only if she's nice, I crave gentle love and nurturing, not harsh discipline). Sometimes I really like the idea of being turned into/treated like a baby girl which I guess makes me a bit of a sissy too. The ruffled diaper covers, poofy skirts, hair ribbons, pink colors, tights/stocking socks all make me feel extra babyish, embarrassed, and trapped in a wonderful way.

I usually like connecting with these feelings through art, stories, games, and text roleplay. I rarely actually wear diapers because I'm too nervous about someone catching me with them or finding out, and to a lesser extent because I don't want to actually wear them all the time (only when I want to feel like a baby). Well I guess that's my introduction, maybe I'll see you around on the story or roleplay forums.

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and always good to have new people join us. There’s lots of good likeminded people here, so you can feel at home. Lots going on, plenty of forums to read up on. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Hello and welcome, you can always buy diapers online and then wear them a few times to bed.

Even buy some pacifiers. I recommend Northshore diapers there great for overnights 

As you say you don’t want to repress it anymore so try a few things.

once again welcome