LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Odd Pets

Got lots of pets, I love animals.

I suppose the weirdest one would have to be an owl I have fed for the last 3 years. I only feed it once a week at about midnight so it does not become dependant on the food I provide. It lives in a tree around my lake :)

Also got bats that come out most nights at dusk.

Can be very scary at night times with all the sounds, why I take Lucy ( teddy ) with me.

teddyfish.jpg

Hugs

Chloe

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

I have a lil monster, most people call him my son, butto me he's a real lil 1-year-old monster!!!! he even roars at me!

scary!!!!

Lucy

Got lots of pets, I love animals.

I suppose the weirdest one would have to be an owl I have fed for the last 3 years. I only feed it once a week at about midnight so it does not become dependant on the food I provide. It lives in a tree around my lake :)

Also got bats that come out most nights at dusk.

Can be very scary at night times with all the sounds, why I take Lucy ( teddy ) with me.

teddyfish.jpg

Hugs

Chloe

:o Chloe how could you!?!

I just hope for your sake that Lucy doesn't see you've put a photo of her in a place for "Odd Pets"!

She belongs in her second-home, Cosy Corner and not Creepy Corner with snakes and bats and scarey creatures! :o

D nono.gif lly

p.s. Did she catch anything?

hmmm....pretty much the normal ones....but i tend to enjoy pets so there's been a bunch......though i'm not doing anything that doesnt have a lengthy lifespan anymore....too sad too often....and no more ferrets though they are my favorite pet in the world....i'm allergic to em now :crybaby:

cats - whiskers, mimi (name from a story book), spaz, snookie, simone, skooter (current cat), loup, april, may and june

dogs - little sheba and satin

bunny - long ears

ferrets - spookie and luckie star

pony - cheval

gerbil - ricki ticki

hampster - ralph (anyone remember ralph and the motorcycle?)

mini hampster - speck (at that time we had spaz, snookie and satin....had to have another "s" name)

couple of the little green lizards (one went down the elevator chute in college...the other my neice freaked out and accidently jumped on... :crybaby:

tree frog - jerome (children's book)

parakeet - billy and billy two

canary - emily

cockatiel - catie cockatiel

black finch - edgar allen poe bird

various society finches and zebra finches in a big cage that Daddy has....

turtle - kim (fifty cent size ... back before they were illegal to own)

various fish including - Mr Ick and Festus (ex husbands piranas), spike and mike (an angel fish and a little silver catfish), an elephant fish named babar and a puffer fish named peter.....o...and a black goldfish named seymour bubbles