LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

right of Passage for accessories that must be used during diaper change

It is ultra important to have the following accessories used during the diaper change.  Of course the most important is wipes.  But afetr that are powder, diaper rash paste and lotion.  I make sure that my wife uses all of the above during the change.  I enjoy the smell of all of the accessories and help protect me.

A rubber changing pad or shee, pin ot pind, rubber panties, Mommy or Nursie wears a rubber apron and, for a skilled lady, an opaque, wetproof "chastity" apron or skirt to put on the one being changed. This is a long  apron that is placed over the one being changed, or the skrt, a long full circle one, is put on her well above the waist. A well traiend lady can change diapers just by feel. This item, as "chastity" inplies, saves the little one from being exposed for any to see

None of the above

Usually I just take off the old diaper and put on a new, but if I plan to go out, I take a shower between changes 
Wipes, cream etc is just a waste of resources/money 

On 6/2/2020 at 9:25 AM, herb330 said:

It is ultra important to have the following accessories used during the diaper change.  Of course the most important is wipes.  But afetr that are powder, diaper rash paste and lotion.  I make sure that my wife uses all of the above during the change.  I enjoy the smell of all of the accessories and help protect me.

What about a fresh diaper? ?

Also, I need to have my pacie, blankie, and stuffie with me too.