LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you do for a living?

Unemployed. I worked a brief amount of time as a plumber, helping them to catch up on work orders. I would love to go back to that. Soon afterward, I got a job in a fast food restaurant. That was fun for a little bit, but then I started hating every moment I had to be there. I left and am now making money from whatever small jobs I can get, which has mostly been electrical work on what I have termed the “nightmare camper.”

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Currently fix commercial grade coffee makers. Before that was Fleet Manager for a construction company.  Was a big title for someone who built the trucks, fixed the trucks rebuilt the broken stuff, drove trucks and equipment, occasionally had to do office work. And before that was in fire/ professional EMS for 15 years 

On 7/23/2020 at 12:51 PM, Octavian said:

I use a magic rock to turn water into steam that makes a turbine go roundy roundy which results in a gross output of 1.21 gigawatts of electricity to the grid. 

Huh. I used to do that, just on an aircraft carrier. Strange times. Now I'm just a student.

Edited by DragonDrop
Remove double post.
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I work with graphic arts and showcases. Mainly clothing and seasonal wears. Remember the old Sunday papers when you had all those small magazines with clothing advertisements. Well thats what I do. Now its more in advertisement and drawn. No more models. And many are now hand drawn and put into graphics. I also do the big show windows in midtown manhatten. When people say they are going window shopping, I am the one that sets up the windows. Its fun work and have been doing it many years.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was an automotive and medium duty truck mechanic from 77 to 85, then ag mechanic to 07. Sec back injury put me out of work for 2yrs to improve. 09 I did security till 2011 when I got into custodial. Plan to do this till I retire if I make it that far.

11 hours ago, steve in diaps said:

I was an automotive and medium duty truck mechanic from 77 to 85, then ag mechanic to 07. Sec back injury put me out of work for 2yrs to improve. 09 I did security till 2011 when I got into custodial. Plan to do this till I retire if I make it that far.

Custodial is good work. Just look at that job security all over the floor.  I used to do that job too, from '77 to '90.

That's why I chose custodial,  you have to be a total screw up to get fired and I'm an essential worker. Plus all the benies to go with it. And it adds to my retirement. I just have to put up with little messy monsters ?.  That's job security. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am an installation technician for a security company. I work with fire, security, surveillance systems and the like. I'm kind of a jack of all trades but those three are the primary focus of my job.

• Like 1

Tree surgery is all I've ever done as my job, run my own business, living the life of being paid to climb trees! what more could you as a kid want more than be paid to climb trees!

I am a self employed cabinetmaker/furniture maker. i design, build, and install custom cabinets and architectural millwork of all types. Kitchen cabinets, Bathroom vanities Built-ins, Stairs, Front Entry Systems, Windows and custom and reproduction furniture. 

• Like 1