LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amazon Prime for (U.S.) Medicaid or EBT Card Holders

Good Afternoon Everyone:

Just figured that I would post this for members who have EBT or Medicaid Cards from the US:  You can get Amazon Prime for $5.99 per MONTH, Plus TAX, which is a discounted rate.

The Normal Membership is $12.99/month Plus Tax, and the Annual is $119/Yr Plus Tax,

What you do is go Here or On your Amazon Search Bar, Type "EBT Prime" and Hit Enter, and click the info in the Box that says PRIME to start the process

What you do is, you get a page that has you enter either EBT Number or Upload a picture of your Medicaid Card.  They will give you a Authorization number which you enter, then take a Picture of your Meedicaid card, and upload it to Amazon  - They verify the info, and then you get approved, and they give you 30 days of Prime for FREE and then charge the $5.99+Tax rate at the end of the trial.  Because I did this when I still had 3 days left on my original membership, I have 33 days of Prime.

Neat Huh?

Brian

Edited by baker7
Title Edited for Clarity
  • Like 1

This is cool, I'd probably do that, but I don't have Medicaid I have a California health-insurance for poor people called MediCAL

Also That's a bit too much information given to a corporation, atleast for my preference.

I'm happy this available for those who need it though, it's a great benefit and I'm sure there's someone who will benefit from this post.

• Thanks 1

I tried this but it ended my ability to use Amazons installment payment plan on select items, Went back to regular prime and was able to get back onto the installment plan thing, I wouldnt have been able to build my computer without the installment thing.