LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambinettes (Kinky diapers)

I came across these a few years ago, while browsing for ABDL/Fetish gear:

https://shop.kinkydiapers.com/bambinette-393-p.asp

I've never seen one worn, or seen any comments on here on their use. Has anyone got one - how do they feel? Do they work, for pee and for mess, or is it just an interesting alternative to diapers?

I'm guessing you can stuff them with booster pads or smaller diapers. I'm quiet tempted, I'll be honest - I'm a fan of humiliation and I'd feel very exposed wearing one, while keeping that diapered feel.

No, I'm not too in to it for a couple of reasons;

1.  It doesn't remind me of the diapers of my youth (if you grew up in France at the right era, things may be different).
2.  I'm not overly fond of any of those type of diapers that I've tried in the past (belted undergarments, absorbant jock straps, etc).

That's perfectly fair enough. Although I'd consider myself an AB or sissy now, I got into this via the diapers themselves rather than anything else -  so I quite like "unusual" things like this as well as more regular diapers, despite the lack of a personal connection. That being said, I'm not a big fan of things designed explicitly for incontinence, as compared to things like this which have an AB/DL flavor.

On 5/27/2020 at 11:27 AM, willnotwill said:

No, I'm not too in to it for a couple of reasons;

1.  It doesn't remind me of the diapers of my youth (if you grew up in France at the right era, things may be different).
2.  I'm not overly fond of any of those type of diapers that I've tried in the past (belted undergarments, absorbant jock straps, etc).

I think you made a good comment that people often wear diapers because... they are diapers and look like them. Whether they work or not isnt particularly important to most people.

• Like 1